Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:52:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80975 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:07:25 PM

Great article found, how blockchain, Decentralization and Data Security are the future.
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/308568

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

When it will be available for trading on bigger exchanges and then update will work like fuel to push the price upwards. This is how the markets of highly potential tokens works. Now only HitBTC is big exchange which many people are not using happily because of their deposit fee policy. Binance or other like this exchange will push it to real value.

Let's hope so. Let's hope when they decide to list on big exchange, they won't have lost their steam. Cause I personally would have thought listing in a big like exchange like bittrex (at least one)  in the early stage would have been a better move than what we saw

Yea, is just that some of the bigger exchanges issue out outrageous formalities before a coin can get listed, like the number of people the project has, etc, so is best to start business with smaller available once that has reasonable requirements and then expand with time
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

Has anyone had difficulty in adding their BAR tokens to MyEtherWallet?
Found on a reddit post the following information:
"Address: 0xc7579bB99Af590EC71c316E1Ac4436C535039594 Token Symbol: BAR Decimals:18"
Which you need to add the BAR token to your wallet

Nope it is not that hard. You simply need to fill in some information like the contact address, token symbol and the decimals. If you can't figure it out i advise you to check youtube videos explaining it.

Hmmm, I had no problems at all. And in theory it should have worked for you aswell. You have the right token address and the correct symbol and decimals. I am not sure why it didn't work for you.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:47:22 PM

"Address: 0xc7579bB99Af590EC71c316E1Ac4436C535039594 Token Symbol: BAR Decimals:18"

Nope it is not that hard. You simply need to fill in some information like the contact address, token symbol and the decimals. If you can't figure it out i advise you to check youtube videos explaining it.

Hmmm, I had no problems at all. And in theory it should have worked for you aswell. You have the right token address and the correct symbol and decimals. I am not sure why it didn't work for you.

It doesn't really matter does it, you can see if its in your MEW address by checking Ethplorer or Etherscan.

Haven't heard of anyone else having problems with their BAR tokens... maybe speak to Titanium team.

operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:11:49 PM

This is awesome, the price just recovered and it's now at around 1.39 I hope that you guys bought during the dip a few days ago when it was sub 1$.

Also take a look at this new interview with the CEO Michael Stollaire hosted by @officiallykeith

This is the link to the youtube video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI0nVPLgJYY&feature=youtu.be

Really great interview but it's a little bit long ( around 1 hour in total ) if you have the time then you should definitely check it out

Yep, I said this last week to buy a load of BAR's around the ~$1 mark.

Congrats if you got on board, almost 40% profit just off that, at current prices.

I still think the crypto mark is going to grow and grow.

If you're still in two minds about investing or not, take a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAczAfeXvEo

It will give you a more of a understanding of the project goals and problems it will solve

That's just a good example how fast the market situation can change. A few days ago we had some angry guy here in the thread, was upset that he bought Titanium and was happy that he sold-it. Should have sticked to his BARs  Grin

People say we dont get the second opportunity in most of the situation. But this is not true in crypto market. We do get such opportunity that too multiple times. Only thing is we are not in the situation to accept it or take it when that opportunity knocks. See the recent fall in crypto market gave that opportunity. How many of us got guts to get position in gems?

Right, many people buy token/coin when they are at high and when its start falling they just watch and dont take risk. But I have taken good advantage of recent fall in crypto market. My BARs giving me good return now

When you buy at a high price and suddenly the price drops all you have to do is buy it again, so when the price returns to your normal price it is already profitable.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:44:25 PM

This is awesome, the price just recovered and it's now at around 1.39 I hope that you guys bought during the dip a few days ago when it was sub 1$.

Also take a look at this new interview with the CEO Michael Stollaire hosted by @officiallykeith

This is the link to the youtube video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI0nVPLgJYY&feature=youtu.be

Really great interview but it's a little bit long ( around 1 hour in total ) if you have the time then you should definitely check it out

Congrats if you got on board, almost 40% profit just off that, at current prices.

If you're still in two minds about investing or not, take a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAczAfeXvEo

It will give you a more of a understanding of the project goals and problems it will solve

That's just a good example how fast the market situation can change. A few days ago we had some angry guy here in the thread, was upset that he bought Titanium and was happy that he sold-it. Should have sticked to his BARs  Grin

oh yes, i remember this guy. maybe we should ask him, what he think now of titanium and the value of BAR:-)

many are not suitable for the world of cryptocurrencies, they lose their nerves too fast. In some cases I can understand it, because some people are totally desperate, invest their last money in cryptos and hope for a rapid increase in value to feed their family. This happens often enough. but when it comes the time the course breaks in the short term (BAR was only a few minutes below the ICO price) they lose control
because they believe they have lost everything.

If some of this guys read this, let me tell you: you do not have to worry about losing money at BAR
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:07:51 PM

It doesn't really matter does it, you can see if its in your MEW address by checking Ethplorer or Etherscan.

Haven't heard of anyone else having problems with their BAR tokens... maybe speak to Titanium team.

Because there can't be problems by filling the information in from Titanium. The problem maybe is that he don't know how to add them or he did it wrong. Youtube is always the best for these kinda problems.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:03:46 PM

oh yes, i remember this guy. maybe we should ask him, what he think now of titanium and the value of BAR:-)

many are not suitable for the world of cryptocurrencies, they lose their nerves too fast. In some cases I can understand it, because some people are totally desperate, invest their last money in cryptos and hope for a rapid increase in value to feed their family. This happens often enough. but when it comes the time the course breaks in the short term (BAR was only a few minutes below the ICO price) they lose control
because they believe they have lost everything.

If some of this guys read this, let me tell you: you do not have to worry about losing money at BAR

In order that you never come into such a situation, only invest what you can afford to lose. Crypto is sometimes strange. We saw the greatest rally in the end of 2017 and in the beginning of 2018, followed by a huge correction. I can totally understand someone to get nervous if he invested when the market was at his ATM. But that's why you don't invest too much so that you can HODL through these dips and don't really rely on the money you put in.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:44:55 PM

When it will be available for trading on bigger exchanges and then update will work like fuel to push the price upwards. This is how the markets of highly potential tokens works. Now only HitBTC is big exchange which many people are not using happily because of their deposit fee policy. Binance or other like this exchange will push it to real value.

Let's hope so. Let's hope when they decide to list on big exchange, they won't have lost their steam. Cause I personally would have thought listing in a big like exchange like bittrex (at least one)  in the early stage would have been a better move than what we saw

Yea, is just that some of the bigger exchanges issue out outrageous formalities before a coin can get listed, like the number of people the project has, etc, so is best to start business with smaller available once that has reasonable requirements and then expand with time

Wow. Really? That's funny to me. Hahaha... I see it saw knowing your worth and dictating the rules of the game.  Grin maybe that's why they are tagged big exchange cause they know the worth they can bring to your project
coldflame821

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:33:36 AM

I used that too, but I had no troubles to create a new token/currency. I can see all the BARs in my EtherWallet.
Anilg

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:06:46 AM

I used that too, but I had no troubles to create a new token/currency. I can see all the BARs in my EtherWallet.

I have not faced any issue for adding BAR tokens to MyEtherWallet, but you can reach out to Dev team to check whats missing/wrong.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:15:36 AM

That is what you usually get when you invest short term.  I think that is the result of the bad ICOs they have experiences. Investing should be done on the team and vision. I a project is to perform in the long term hodling is the best way to go.

greed001

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:01:02 AM

this company is the definition of being a sureshot of an FAIL!

guys, sell your BAR as long as you don't make any losses from the ICO and be glad you did...You'll see it in the next 3 months I guess..

greets Tyler from the Telegram Titanium Chat Room

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:57:18 AM

guys, sell your BAR as long as you don't make any losses from the ICO and be glad you did...You'll see it in the next 3 months I guess..

Thanks for the message, I will immediately buy a few more BAR.

I just looked into the telegram channel to see what your problem is. but couldn't find anything, and it is not that important to me. You're probably one who made a mistake himself and blames others
i believe in the project and you should still buy tokens :-)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:58:09 AM

What is the reason behind such negative statements? You are so unique in this. I have not seen negative statements about BARs in the recent days. This is surprising for me and may be many others.
Anilg

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:19:52 AM

What is the reason behind such negative statements? You are so unique in this. I have not seen negative statements about BARs in the recent days. This is surprising for me and may be many others.

This is not the first time, last week also there was one person who posted such negative statement but without any reason. And now this one. I am sure he will not come back to give the reason Smiley. Ignore such spammers. If he know something in real then he/she should mention those points.
randing89

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:20:29 AM

Very interesting idea. Good luck with your project!
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:24:44 AM

Thanks for the message, I will immediately buy a few more BAR.

I just looked into the telegram channel to see what your problem is. but couldn't find anything, and it is not that important to me. You're probably one who made a mistake himself and blames others
i believe in the project and you should still buy tokens :-)

Agreed with nice advise to buy more on FUD waiting to see when price will drop because this will be golden chance to increase my tokens. Let's see when troll will be in action into this thread and push the price to down trend.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

More and more people began to understand how to deal with some token when newbies appear to give free advises. It seems that newbies only mission is to spread their knowledge far away to the betterment of humanity. How people picked up this call that turned the table on that newbie folk who tried to trick others by releasing baseless analysis.
btcethgold

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:43:06 AM

So far everyone in the telegram group is enjoying there. The project has not even started yet properly and someone is negative. Why price is not going up its simple that whole market is down at the moment. Let the market go up and see the price of Bar then. also let Michael work his way to get all projects done one by one. Just give this 2 months and see the price.

I have been in so many ICOs but i have never seen an Admin come daily in the Official Telegram Group and answer members questions on personal basis. this give me so much confidence in this business. I am more than sure that this will get Huge Success and all those who are Patient here will earn Multiple Returns.

Michael is proving that he is be Best Admin here and main thing is that he SEEMS to know what he is doing. Success is just around the corner for all of us who are sticked to this.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: