Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80975 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:05:17 PM

Majority of small investors shows impatient behavior as they know simple math of one multiply by two or three as profit from any project. This is not happening here in this which disturbing them. This token should be worth of $50 easily when they will start providing their storage services.

You're right but you should never invest in the belief you can make a super quick and easy profit. This can lead to a disappointing result. Most projects need time for the development, so the real profit is waiting for the ones who are holding their tokens.

Yeah its great to support the project, however saying its going to get to $50 without providing any real explanation doesn't really help the project.

We need to talk about the benefits/advantages of Titanium and discuss how their services could potentially lead to an increase in value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vindermarch

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:12:30 PM

This Titanium project is very unique. I say so because I see Staff Design & Marketing comes from 3 different countries. And the team also consists of professional and accomplished people. I believe this project has a very good future.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:48:43 PM

Alright, that does it, I will please like a titanium staff to cover explain to us the motive behind all these unknown listing. Are they even putting the investors into consideration or its all just business as usual for them???

I know some of them, but there are exchanges who i have never heard of. Maybe it is business for them, but getting listed at a lot of exchanges is also important. Anybody from the team can maybe answer us ?

I’m not sure how getting listed on lesser known exchanges is somehow bad lol in the end u want to be listed on every exchange possible yet it seems some people are somehow upset that titanium hits a small exchange just because u can now use a small exchange doesn’t somehow hurt anyone lol. Like seriously Orwell’s seems upset and says their not thinking about investors because a random exchange decided to allow trading of bars.

People really need to rethink the things hey get upset about lol

If some random scamexchange.obv listed bitcoin it doesn’t mean somehow bitcoin worth less or bitcoin devs are somehow hurting their users lol.

If you don’t trust a new small exchange that gets added by all means don’t use it, I haven’t heard of most of the Asian exchanges I don’t complain when coins get added to them I just don’t use that exchange lol
Market is giving us exceptionally good opportunity to grab Titanium BAR at near ICO price. I personally think that this kind of price will not come again in the near future. BAR should recover very soon and reach new high. Titanium is in great demand we just wait it into bigger exchange when we can get more profit, just hold in a few months time maybe price will rise again.

The price at the peak was about $ 4, now is really a great time to buy for $ 1. I believe that in the next three weeks the level of $ 4 will break and the price will rise higher

Yes, the market is picking up slowly and will balance in few weeks time, i feel for early dumpers, the price of titanium has been stable throughout the bloodbath, that's one significance of a good ICO, there would have been a massive crash if titanium was just another bad project but no, there case is different, i see the price soaring high soonest
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:40:51 PM

What most people want to see is a direct explosion in token price the moment it is listed, for TBIS it is vital for all the services to be developed and implemented, before the real value of the token is attained

And most people are rediculous in the same way I don’t want bitcoin to shoot back to 18k instantly again it can’t sustain it this just like bitcoin needs a slow realistic growth based on its actual usage and demand not just a big speculatative bubble if it grows naturally over time everyone will be in a much better position as time passes

This is a real product with a real team that’s developing it not some scrap coin pump and dump which seems to be what far too many people in bitcointalk seem to expect.

I’ll take 1 solid investment over 100 pump and dump crap coins any day
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:43:24 PM

Can someone explain what Titanium is actual storing on the Blockchain to ensure 99,999 % uptime?
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:50:10 PM

The Titanium team is very powerful in technology and marketing.It really amazes me.
This project is more excellent than the ICO projects in China.It's a pity that the regulation of
the Chinese government is so strict  that many good projects are fearful to come into the Chinese market .
Anyway I missed the Titanium.

They are also super strong on the intellectual and analytical side. Which is important to me because it requires a lot to identify future trends and potential markets and serve those goal-oriented. They definitely have the talent on board to do that.

The experience Titanium has gives them the advantage in various dimensions. The ICO ended quite quick as well. It is true and sad some countries can't participate but exchanges are still accessible so missing out is not longer an issue; unless you mean quick gains.

Yes although it is no guarantee for success. They have a very ambitious concept and I hope they can turn it into reality. It's going to be big if they pull it off.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:35:45 PM

I generally understand what you mean. I also like solid investments, but I also invested some of my portfolio in "pump and dump crap coins". They are also a lot of fun :-)
BAR is one of my long-term investments, but always to wait is a bit boring, so i bought a few game tokens
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:39:27 PM

I generally understand what you mean. I also like solid investments, but I also invested some of my portfolio in "pump and dump crap coins". They are also a lot of fun :-)
BAR is one of my long-term investments, but always to wait is a bit boring, so i bought a few game tokens

To some degree pump and dump happens to almost any coin out there even if it is a solid project. It's just that market caps are still small enough to be manipulated by whales. And it's easier to do because of missing regulation and the possibility to remain anonymous while manipulating prices.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:43:16 PM

I will say even in short term BAR will give 3x easily to holders. Long term holds great income for the investors this is how I have portionized my tokens. A percentage of them is set apart for rainy days while some part is whenever will be possible to take out my initial investment out to increase my capital by investing it further.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:23:56 PM

I will say even in short term BAR will give 3x easily to holders. Long term holds great income for the investors this is how I have portionized my tokens. A percentage of them is set apart for rainy days while some part is whenever will be possible to take out my initial investment out to increase my capital by investing it further.
Been watching the price movement of BAR for some  days now, it has almost been on a stand still. No much movement. Even the news about new listing didn't do much
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:51:42 PM

Been watching the price movement of BAR for some  days now, it has almost been on a stand still. No much movement. Even the news about new listing didn't do much

You're right, the price isn't moving much. But that's not bad, it's pretty common that alts don't rise that much when BTC is on a bull run.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:53:46 PM

You're right, the price isn't moving much. But that's not bad, it's pretty common that alts don't rise that much when BTC is on a bull run.

The price is just below the ICO price, and is not moving. Nearly every coin in the top 100 is rising on Coinmarketcap. Seems weird that Titanium is not in green, maybe because it is still a new coin ? I hope that there will be a change, and we only see green ! Smiley

How can you even be concerned now? Titanium is a crypto baby, nothing happened. Yes some coins pump right after ICO, but when there was a reason for you to invest in Titanium then most likely that reason still exists right?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:57:09 PM

The price is just below the ICO price, and is not moving. Nearly every coin in the top 100 is rising on Coinmarketcap. Seems weird that Titanium is not in green, maybe because it is still a new coin ? I hope that there will be a change, and we only see green ! Smiley

Theirs no reason for it to be in green no real changes have happened, and since we're talking an ICO coin their really has to be demand for it to really start moving upwards, i'm sure we'll see most of the movement after product launches, things like platform betas and test runs things that generate buzz will drive sales.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:36:28 AM

Latest update is worth to read it I feel this project will go to the mainstream very soon with huge potential is looking awesome. From my point of view this is undervalued token because this is still very young and would take some time to grow more strong so hodl and stay calm.

Titanium is at early stage still but they are growing fast. Token is undervalued because output from Titanium business is not started. But we should take some (not putting all money in one basket) risk and invest in good project then only we will be able to get good profit. Worlds top most share investors always find such deals.
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:07:55 AM

Been watching the price movement of BAR for some  days now, it has almost been on a stand still. No much movement. Even the news about new listing didn't do much

Just be patient, most of my coin are in the red too but I am going to keep holding it. Wait till the price of BTC goes sideways then we can expect some rise. Right now the bounty hunters and the panic sellers are dumping their coins, if you still have a few ETH then you should go buy more Titanium instead of complaining.
I think next month is going to be better for Titanium i expect the price to go back up to 2$
girib1684

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:44:29 AM

Mike mentioned last week this week there will be info on partnerships! Is there any info pls Admin
Partner ship already did with HTMLCoin and Electroneum. Except other than if you saw any update again with any other company/coins so just let me know that link here. So we can check once with admin or Titanium team.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:12:19 AM

Mike mentioned last week this week there will be info on partnerships! Is there any info pls Admin
Partner ship already did with HTMLCoin and Electroneum. Except other than if you saw any update again with any other company/coins so just let me know that link here. So we can check once with admin or Titanium team.

I think he meant the type of partnership; is it a collaboration kind of collaboration? for example will HTMLcoin be using titanium for their platform? or Electroneum for that matter. I would love to know more details on the partnership taking place.

Anilg

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:29:33 AM

I have bought enough BARs now. I will hold it for long term. Instead of watching coin price daily now I will only focus on checking video/update from Titanium team/CEO.
There is no use of spending daily hour unless you are a trader.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:13:39 AM

I have sent in a personal message for a business discussion but you are yet to respond to that kindly do so please...

For titanium news keep your eyes on the weekly titanium video, join their telegram group here @TbisOfficial and follow on their other social media platform... With titanium you can never miss out on information especially the one that deals with partnership 

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jjcrypto

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:48:31 AM

Just discovered this project while researching MasterNode coins. A couple questions...

1.) Is it known yet how many tokens will be needed for a MN?

2.) The roadmap is a bit confusing to me: https://tbis.io/the-official-titanium-roadmap/ can someone explain the difference between "Launch" in q2 2018 and "Release" in mid 2020 ... 2020 is hella long way away in crypto land.

Thanks, excited to learn more about this one.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: