Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:15:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:41:23 PM

i ask myself and you guys, has anyone here really read the full whitepaper from start to end?

I am planning to finish whitepaper before 2025:) seriously do we have another example like 280 paged whitepaper?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:50:51 PM

i ask myself and you guys, has anyone here really read the full whitepaper from start to end?

I am planning to finish whitepaper before 2025:) seriously do we have another example like 280 paged whitepaper?

It's really hard to read and suggest the whole whitepaper, that's why these days projects started making onepager too as well as presentations for noon technical investors. Is there any of those to understand the concept easily?
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:03:42 PM

It's really hard to read and suggest the whole whitepaper, that's why these days projects started making onepager too as well as presentations for noon technical investors. Is there any of those to understand the concept easily?

There was a brochure and a small introduction presentation(or sth like this) afaik.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

I like the Youtube videos with introductions from the different team members, but i would also like to see a video that describes a bit more concrete what the goals are. The whitepaper is so big so a lot of people don't take the time to fully read through it.

I must agree upon this, the white paper is just huge . +I don't think a lof of people will actually read this.
I also believe that there should be a document summarizing the most important points of the project. Having such a long wp is fine but it does not facilitate reading.

Have you guys tried the brochure? It's a 28 pages summary.
I have read it and I can say it's quite informative but it doesn't inform you about how they plan to do it. It's really just some basic stuff about the project.

The brochure is better for the general audience and the whitepaper is better for those who want to delve deeper in the project.

If I were a big investor I surely would read the whitepaper and if the brochure is not detailed on some points you can look it up in the whitepaper. There will be translations of the whitepaper IIRC. It might be easier to read it in your native language considering the medical and technical terms.
I am sure that the documents should be read in any case, even if you are a small investor. Otherwise you risk losing your money!

There are always risks in investments. You always have to document very well about the project you want to invest in.
A summary of the project is made in the brochure.
Indeed, the White Paper is very massive, but needs to be read in detail.
It's a long-term project and it's a big one.
I do not know how many people will read the Whitepaper fully, but all investors are either as small as they should.
Something tells me that many are unable to read the book to the end) basically all hope to get information from this thread.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

There was a brochure and a small introduction presentation(or sth like this) afaik.

The brochure is a short document that is good for those who don't want to read the whitepaper. Personally, the whitepaper is quite interesting - you can just pick the sections that interest you

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:34:19 PM

The brochure is a short document that is good for those who don't want to read the whitepaper. Personally, the whitepaper is quite interesting - you can just pick the sections that interest you

the brochure is for casual Smiley the white paper is very detailed and is probably for long term investors.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:36:14 PM

Really long time ago to realize the idea of the project, Team still has a lot to present and make many partnerships for a good ending, I think we will have many things before we see a complete demonstration of Ehealth and its functionalities

Yes but Rome wansn't build in a day Wink
I believe in the project although it does seem very ambitious when you read everything.
This is a big project because its a new innovation to the world, i think there is no an exist example to be followed/duplicated and customized a bit, so more time and energy for this.

Judging by the number of pages in its whitepaper, we could say that this project have been seriously thought of by its developers, and that is one characteristic that sets this project apart among any other crypto projects. Imho. Smiley

Yes, the high number of pages from the whitepaper shows us that this project is different from any other projects and it means this project is being treated seriously by the developers.
Not always the quantity can be compared with the quality. And in such a large amount of information it is very easy to lose the very essence of the project. And its main goal, rather it is how these goals will be achieved!

Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:43:59 PM

Never seen a whitepaper over 60 pages before this project. I think it would have been better if they would have called it not a whitepaper. I think the name doesn't fit.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

Never seen a whitepaper over 60 pages before this project. I think it would have been better if they would have called it not a whitepaper. I think the name doesn't fit.

its a longterm project. you cannot condense 10 years of planning in 20-30 pages? that wont work. especially if you want to attract investors. they wont take such a huge project for 20-30 of whitepaper. as many times said before - just read the brochure and use the index of the whitepaper for in-dept information. works just fine for me, but yeah i also read it completley
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:57:46 PM

True, it's a very very big technical paper.. I welcome the fact that they have done their due diligence but normal people will never read this.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:01:38 PM

its a longterm project. you cannot condense 10 years of planning in 20-30 pages? that wont work. especially if you want to attract investors. they wont take such a huge project for 20-30 of whitepaper. as many times said before - just read the brochure and use the index of the whitepaper for in-dept information. works just fine for me, but yeah i also read it completley

The whitepaper includes a lot of detailed background information that you can skip and just pick these parts you are interested in or which are essential for investors.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

The whitepaper includes a lot of detailed background information that you can skip and just pick these parts you are interested in or which are essential for investors.
yes the whitepaper is really very detailed down to the smallest details, but maybe they should also make a second shorter version that contains only the main/salient points of the project...
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:12:31 PM

yes the whitepaper is really very detailed down to the smallest details, but maybe they should also make a second shorter version that contains only the main/salient points of the project...
As someone said before there is a shorter version of the whitepaper. They called it brochure and you can read it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VWGnFrkOtCHGFpxuWZmWbO-1N2R7iKXy/view

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:29:08 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Senior Expert in Clinical Medicine and Biomedical Studies Lyle Dennis:
What are the challenges for health care system in the U.S.?

Watch the video:
https://youtu.be/HQpCRE323IU

great thanks for sharing. Lets take a look at this on youtube.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

As someone said before there is a shorter version of the whitepaper. They called it brochure and you can read it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VWGnFrkOtCHGFpxuWZmWbO-1N2R7iKXy/view
When I saw it for the first time I decided to finish it, but after carrying several pages I read it as impossible.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:49:18 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Senior Expert in Clinical Medicine and Biomedical Studies Lyle Dennis:
What are the challenges for health care system in the U.S.?

Watch the video:
https://youtu.be/HQpCRE323IU

great thanks for sharing. Lets take a look at this on youtube.

It's pretty much the same thing in our country as well. But the biggest problem is corruption. From my point of view, I think we need such a project.

Thankyou for sharing.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

Really long time ago to realize the idea of the project, Team still has a lot to present and make many partnerships for a good ending, I think we will have many things before we see a complete demonstration of Ehealth and its functionalities

I believe in the project although it does seem very ambitious when you read everything.
This is a big project because its a new innovation to the world, i think there is no an exist example to be followed/duplicated and customized a bit, so more time and energy for this.

Judging by the number of pages in its whitepaper, we could say that this project have been seriously thought of by its developers, and that is one characteristic that sets this project apart among any other crypto projects. Imho. Smiley

Yes, the high number of pages from the whitepaper shows us that this project is different from any other projects and it means this project is being treated seriously by the developers.
Not always the quantity can be compared with the quality. And in such a large amount of information it is very easy to lose the very essence of the project. And its main goal, rather it is how these goals will be achieved!

But I believed that the more there are pages in a whitepaper, the more likely it will give much detailed information about the project as compared to at least 20 pages summarized whitepapers which are obviously done with haste. Smiley

I asked several times about the size of the pages and all the complexity that surrounds WPP, but Team seemed focused on summarizing, although everything is still big and laborious. The more investors become interested in Ehealth, the more often this question will return to the topic, so they really need a smaller version that addresses only the main points. Of course this will lead to more and more questions, but that nourishes the Wire
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:06:20 PM

True, it's a very very big technical paper.. I welcome the fact that they have done their due diligence but normal people will never read this.

I guess they want to go beyond the traditional small-time investors and more. Considering they are asking trying to raise a couple of 100 mil, they will need all they can get - from whales to individual investors but most importantly institutional investors (Bitcoin Futures and all) from the wall street who are particular about the whole due diligence. That was probably the plan.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:18:23 PM

I guess they want to go beyond the traditional small-time investors and more. Considering they are asking trying to raise a couple of 100 mil, they will need all they can get - from whales to individual investors but most importantly institutional investors (Bitcoin Futures and all) from the wall street who are particular about the whole due diligence. That was probably the plan.
Do not forget that small investors are key to success or failure of almost every project out there
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:22:00 PM

But I believed that the more there are pages in a whitepaper, the more likely it will give much detailed information about the project as compared to at least 20 pages summarized whitepapers which are obviously done with haste. Smiley

I asked several times about the size of the pages and all the complexity that surrounds WPP, but Team seemed focused on summarizing, although everything is still big and laborious. The more investors become interested in Ehealth, the more often this question will return to the topic, so they really need a smaller version that addresses only the main points. Of course this will lead to more and more questions, but that nourishes the Wire
I also think that a lighter version is necessary. The project attracts but when putting such an extensive documentation it is tedious to extract the most basic information for people who are not experts in this subject.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: