Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

Investors want to know if they can make a profit. For EHF it's hard to predict. The white paper is not that detailed about the business side despite the 277 pages.

For example 10-50% discount when paying with tokens, what does that mean? If a medical bill is twice as high when paying with fiat everyone will pay with tokens. So in practice there's no discount. But suppose it's really a 50% discount, means 50% less revenue. Good for users, bad for investors.

Just an example, I've got more questions but this shows not everything is really thought thru.

10-50% discount is nothing like paying 200% in fiat (twice as high you said). It is good to give users the chance to pay in their prefered payment methode. So if they want to pay in "fiat" they can, if they use the tokens it is even better. This way they probably try to let user use the tokens more often wich will hopefully have a positive influence at the market price in the end.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

Investors want to know if they can make a profit. For EHF it's hard to predict. The white paper is not that detailed about the business side despite the 277 pages.

For example 10-50% discount when paying with tokens, what does that mean? If a medical bill is twice as high when paying with fiat everyone will pay with tokens. So in practice there's no discount. But suppose it's really a 50% discount, means 50% less revenue. Good for users, bad for investors.

Just an example, I've got more questions but this shows not everything is really thought thru.
For what i have read this project is a repository of medical records and not in direct contact with any medical institution, so the user might be paying for medical information and not medical bills.

Is actually also serving as a place to seek a doctor for telemedicine purposes among other things
Indeed it's going to be possible to contact a doctor through the platform. I think the potential of the project is huge and many more applications will be added to it in the future.

I think that is a question of subscription. If you get the highest subscription tier, there will also be a doctor available for you. If you have a "free" tier or so, maybe it will take you a long time to speak to a doctor if at all, because their time also needs to be payed.

I think in the end it would be possible to have some sort of subscribtion beside the pay per use, with different kind of plans with different kind of services
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:40:17 AM

Hi,

Foundico's eHealth First ICO rating 8.4 out of 10!

https://foundico.com/ico/ehealth-first.html

More ratings, publications and listings to come within the next 2 weeks!
8.4 out of 10 is a good result and I think ehealth will get better rating day by day. Looking forward for the next 2 weeks for more good news!

I also think this is a great project. But never trust ico rating website when deciding something. I don't know they are getting paid for ratings or not.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:47:37 AM

Hi,

8.4 out of 10 is a good result and I think ehealth will get better rating day by day. Looking forward for the next 2 weeks for more good news!

I also think this is a great project. But never trust ico rating website when deciding something. I don't know they are getting paid for ratings or not.
it's already getting high scores and there are still many years of project development. Very good signal. Very good signal.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

Hi,

Does someone know what the score is based on? Popularity of the ico? Investors? What is their rating base?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

I like the Youtube videos with introductions from the different team members, but i would also like to see a video that describes a bit more concrete what the goals are. The whitepaper is so big so a lot of people don't take the time to fully read through it.

I must agree upon this, the white paper is just huge . +I don't think a lof of people will actually read this.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:07:10 PM

Hi,

wow, pretty good rating for this project Smiley even if it will be a long time run for us ><"
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

I like the Youtube videos with introductions from the different team members, but i would also like to see a video that describes a bit more concrete what the goals are. The whitepaper is so big so a lot of people don't take the time to fully read through it.

I must agree upon this, the white paper is just huge . +I don't think a lof of people will actually read this.
I also believe that there should be a document summarizing the most important points of the project. Having such a long wp is fine but it does not facilitate reading.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:39:41 PM

I also believe that there should be a document summarizing the most important points of the project. Having such a long wp is fine but it does not facilitate reading.

Have you guys tried the brochure? It's a 28 pages summary.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

I have read it and I can say it's quite informative but it doesn't inform you about how they plan to do it. It's really just some basic stuff about the project.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

I have read it and I can say it's quite informative but it doesn't inform you about how they plan to do it. It's really just some basic stuff about the project.

The brochure is better for the general audience and the whitepaper is better for those who want to delve deeper in the project.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

The brochure is better for the general audience and the whitepaper is better for those who want to delve deeper in the project.

If I were a big investor I surely would read the whitepaper and if the brochure is not detailed on some points you can look it up in the whitepaper. There will be translations of the whitepaper IIRC. It might be easier to read it in your native language considering the medical and technical terms.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:58:45 PM

well...thats the essential purpose of a wp?!
set the structure and planning for the project as detailed as possible. it builds your milestones
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

If I were a big investor I surely would read the whitepaper and if the brochure is not detailed on some points you can look it up in the whitepaper. There will be translations of the whitepaper IIRC. It might be easier to read it in your native language considering the medical and technical terms.

The big points will be on the brochure and for detailed information we can find it in the whitepapper. About the translation, I don't think we will always get a better understanding since not all translator will translate the whitepaper correctly. I found some translations from other projects even harder to understand although it is in my own language.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

Well that's true. Some videos to explain the project more accurate would of course be nice too. Maybe they are planing such videos after the introduction videos?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

Well that's true. Some videos to explain the project more accurate would of course be nice too. Maybe they are planing such videos after the introduction videos?

I think team are planning something like that, they prefer video communication as far as i saw, so project updates, milestone achievements and explanatory videos about the project can come in following months.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

Actually im waiting for some of the youtuber to review this ICO and expect a good summary from them, or maybe it could be from a member of ehfirst team.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

Actually im waiting for some of the youtuber to review this ICO and expect a good summary from them, or maybe it could be from a member of ehfirst team.

There are some crypto youtubers out there that do great jobs with summarising projects and are also able to do great interviews with project reps

Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

There are some crypto youtubers out there that do great jobs with summarising projects and are also able to do great interviews with project reps
But at the ent you don't know if they are independent or paid. I linke these youtube videos but I allway watch out if there were changes or if another source reports the same
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

Maybe we will see one or the other some youtuber with their review when they are finished with reading the whitepaper  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: