Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

I like the Youtube videos with introductions from the different team members, but i would also like to see a video that describes a bit more concrete what the goals are. The whitepaper is so big so a lot of people don't take the time to fully read through it.

I must agree upon this, the white paper is just huge . +I don't think a lof of people will actually read this.

Well that's true. Some videos to explain the project more accurate would of course be nice too. Maybe they are planing such videos after the introduction videos?
Actually im waiting for some of the youtuber to review this ICO and expect a good summary from them, or maybe it could be from a member of ehfirst team.

There are some crypto youtubers out there that do great jobs with summarising projects and are also able to do great interviews with project reps
But at the ent you don't know if they are independent or paid. I linke these youtube videos but I allway watch out if there were changes or if another source reports the same

I think decent youtubers usually say or write if video is sponsored or not, at least I've seen some of them clearly stating sponsored videos.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

I like the Youtube videos with introductions from the different team members, but i would also like to see a video that describes a bit more concrete what the goals are. The whitepaper is so big so a lot of people don't take the time to fully read through it.

I must agree upon this, the white paper is just huge . +I don't think a lof of people will actually read this.

Well that's true. Some videos to explain the project more accurate would of course be nice too. Maybe they are planing such videos after the introduction videos?
Actually im waiting for some of the youtuber to review this ICO and expect a good summary from them, or maybe it could be from a member of ehfirst team.

There are some crypto youtubers out there that do great jobs with summarising projects and are also able to do great interviews with project reps
But at the ent you don't know if they are independent or paid. I linke these youtube videos but I allway watch out if there were changes or if another source reports the same
Well we should be looking for the fact / information that they tell to us, not focusing on the praise.
And after watching the video, i think we will be able to be more to the point when we read the whitepaper, save a lot of time.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

I think decent youtubers usually say or write if video is sponsored or not, at least I've seen some of them clearly stating sponsored videos.
The Wpp as well as the project is long and complex, many people dodge things that give them a lot of work, and this approach people project patients and studies who do their own research to make good profits. Ehealth is the type of project that requires dedication and continuous determination of both the Team and its followers
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:56:46 PM

I agree with you but you can't be sure %100 if they are telling the truth or not about the sponsorship, but besides website ratings ico reviewers can effect project in many good ways. I think we'll see some reviews about ehealth in following months.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

Maybe we will see one or the other some youtuber with their review when they are finished with reading the whitepaper  Smiley

That would be a long video I guess but there are different kind of people out there. Some prefer reading and some listening to a podcast or video.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:08:51 PM

Maybe we will see one or the other some youtuber with their review when they are finished with reading the whitepaper  Smiley

That would be a long video I guess but there are different kind of people out there. Some prefer reading and some listening to a podcast or video.

280 paged whitepaper, roadmap stretchs to year 2025, i'm pretty sure that video won't be short.

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

Watching videos is the best way to understand something for most people including me. But if the video duration is too long, we can get bored sooner. It will be better to cut the video into parts hence it'll be more comfortable to watch.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:33:46 PM

The last video on Youtube is neither professional nor informative. Guys (the devs), PLEASE make your demo videos clear and intuitive, without that damn accent and nonsense. I watched it several times and still do not get the idea((
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:38:28 PM

280 paged whitepaper, roadmap stretchs to year 2025, i'm pretty sure that video won't be short.
Watching videos is the best way to understand something for most people including me. But if the video duration is too long, we can get bored sooner. It will be better to cut the video into parts hence it'll be more comfortable to watch.
If the youtuber is attractive/funny, it certainly wont be as boring as reading the whitepaper and for some people, the information will go deeper into the brain.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

Hi,

Foundico's eHealth First ICO rating 8.4 out of 10!

https://foundico.com/ico/ehealth-first.html

More ratings, publications and listings to come within the next 2 weeks!
8.4 out of 10 is a good result and I think ehealth will get better rating day by day. Looking forward for the next 2 weeks for more good news!
I do not trust all these sites that evaluate projects by their criteria. For me, it is important to study the project personally, but this time I agree with the assessment!

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:49:38 PM

I also believe that there should be a document summarizing the most important points of the project. Having such a long wp is fine but it does not facilitate reading.

Have you guys tried the brochure? It's a 28 pages summary.
I have read it and I can say it's quite informative but it doesn't inform you about how they plan to do it. It's really just some basic stuff about the project.

The brochure is better for the general audience and the whitepaper is better for those who want to delve deeper in the project.

If I were a big investor I surely would read the whitepaper and if the brochure is not detailed on some points you can look it up in the whitepaper. There will be translations of the whitepaper IIRC. It might be easier to read it in your native language considering the medical and technical terms.
I am sure that the documents should be read in any case, even if you are a small investor. Otherwise you risk losing your money!
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:52:14 PM

how are the machines going to work with? blood spike check? breath checking the deseases of a person?
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:11:22 PM

The last video on Youtube is neither professional nor informative. Guys (the devs), PLEASE make your demo videos clear and intuitive, without that damn accent and nonsense. I watched it several times and still do not get the idea((
It's hard to understand what they really plan to do. I read the brochure and I have still no clue what the plan all to do.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:17:32 PM

I also believe that there should be a document summarizing the most important points of the project. Having such a long wp is fine but it does not facilitate reading.

I have read it and I can say it's quite informative but it doesn't inform you about how they plan to do it. It's really just some basic stuff about the project.

The brochure is better for the general audience and the whitepaper is better for those who want to delve deeper in the project.

If I were a big investor I surely would read the whitepaper and if the brochure is not detailed on some points you can look it up in the whitepaper. There will be translations of the whitepaper IIRC. It might be easier to read it in your native language considering the medical and technical terms.
I am sure that the documents should be read in any case, even if you are a small investor. Otherwise you risk losing your money!

There are always risks in investments. You always have to document very well about the project you want to invest in.
A summary of the project is made in the brochure.
Indeed, the White Paper is very massive, but needs to be read in detail.
It's a long-term project and it's a big one.
I do not know how many people will read the Whitepaper fully, but all investors are either as small as they should.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:22:13 PM

never invest without reading the white paper. you're throwing money away in the case.

CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:38:57 PM

Thats a winning Combination. Blockchain, Al, and Medical Expertise sounds like a Successful ico. Smiley
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:57:56 PM

Thats a winning Combination. Blockchain, Al, and Medical Expertise sounds like a Successful ico. Smiley
It is, but they have to clear everthing out now. Very general terms were ok like 2 months ago, and now the public need more precise ideas
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:18:31 PM

It is, but they have to clear everthing out now. Very general terms were ok like 2 months ago, and now the public need more precise ideas

good thinks take time and the ico is not startet yet, so give the team 2 weeks more. Wink
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:39:17 PM

never invest without reading the white paper. you're throwing money away in the case.
You are right but I think that's the case why this project doesn't have more attention. It's simply because people have not enough time to read the whole whitepaper.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:45:22 PM

You are right but I think that's the case why this project doesn't have more attention. It's simply because people have not enough time to read the whole whitepaper.
... and most people want quick profit, eHealth is a long long long time investment.
Thats the main reason for the low attention.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: