Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:34:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

Yes it’s true that if vitalik show interest for a project it will improve the visibility of this project very well. He is very bankable. Ehf has already raised some eth, some of us here said 4500eth, it’s a good start I think.

Do we have exact numbers? team?

No exact numbers for now, the end of the private sale got postponed till April 9, so I guess we'll know then.
If 4500 ETH is close to the real amount, then eHealth is off to a great start.

Why did they extend the private sale until the 9th, April? Are they hoping that the market is revocering till April and so more investors will get on board?
I think so. Thats the reason for the most ICOs which were extended in the last time.
But if it helps? Nobody can say this.

It is hard for ICO project at the current time. Crypto tend to down in price and we never know whether it will back to normal again. We can  only pray, soon the price will recover again and keep ICO's project alive.
I am sure that if the rates do not stabilize, the majority of ICOS will not be able to collect soft caps. And all because many people bought ETH at a very high price.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

Yes it’s true that if vitalik show interest for a project it will improve the visibility of this project very well. He is very bankable. Ehf has already raised some eth, some of us here said 4500eth, it’s a good start I think.

No exact numbers for now, the end of the private sale got postponed till April 9, so I guess we'll know then.

Why did they extend the private sale until the 9th, April? Are they hoping that the market is revocering till April and so more investors will get on board?
I think so. Thats the reason for the most ICOs which were extended in the last time.

It is hard for ICO project at the current time. Crypto tend to down in price and we never know whether it will back to normal again. We can  only pray, soon the price will recover again and keep ICO's project alive.
I am sure that if the rates do not stabilize, the majority of ICOS will not be able to collect soft caps. And all because many people bought ETH at a very high price.

In eHealth First - Soft cap: 8000 ETH , and they have already raised 4500 ETH - I think they can raise second part, even at this time. Besides, the market begins to stabilize.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:07:17 PM

Yes, that market will never die. Only when somewhat better will come along.
Currently a lot of "common" people invested in the market and lost a lot of money. that needs time to recover and to throw out the volatile buyers.
taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:16:03 PM

Daria Khaltourina on the Undoing Aging 2018
Adding Aging to the ICD + EHF Brief
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_A7CZ4sWNk
Wow, great presentation! Who knows where this event was held ? In any case- thanks for sharing, it's informative!
Undoing Aging was held in Berlin.
You can find the location here:
https://www.undoing-aging.org/location.html
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:22:00 PM

Currently a lot of "common" people invested in the market and lost a lot of money. that needs time to recover and to throw out the volatile buyers.
I guess that sooner or later something like that was have to happen. The market can't rise forever.

multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:28:42 PM

I guess that sooner or later something like that was have to happen. The market can't rise forever.

There are some major indicators that the market is recovering.. So i also expect EHF to fully get their hard cap.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:37:08 PM

I think its a good strategic decision to extend the ICO in order to accommodate more prospective investors to participate in it given that the crypto market is not quite good right now.

Their sale started 1st of December, so I believe everybody who wanted to invest already invested, pretty much. However, it's true markets are not in their best state right now, but devs could've made an announcement why they decided to postpone the end.

Unfortunately many ICO's struggle with the current bear market, especially the ones where the investment is locked in USD

I think after G20 better days are coming for cryptocurrencies, hopefully we will recover our losses and invest in ICOs again. If some recovery will occur, ICOs will raise more money.

the bull market should've started by now. i'm surprised the downfall lasted this long.

All the indicators are showing signs of recovery, i hope that recovery process will continue in the near future to cover our losses.

I am not entirely convinced we have hit the ground bottom yet, lets see if a support line emerges. Seems G20 will be against regulations on bitcoin, which is a good sign.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:42:18 PM

I think its a good strategic decision to extend the ICO in order to accommodate more prospective investors to participate in it given that the crypto market is not quite good right now.

Their sale started 1st of December, so I believe everybody who wanted to invest already invested, pretty much. However, it's true markets are not in their best state right now, but devs could've made an announcement why they decided to postpone the end.

Unfortunately many ICO's struggle with the current bear market, especially the ones where the investment is locked in USD

I think after G20 better days are coming for cryptocurrencies, hopefully we will recover our losses and invest in ICOs again. If some recovery will occur, ICOs will raise more money.

the bull market should've started by now. i'm surprised the downfall lasted this long.

All the indicators are showing signs of recovery, i hope that recovery process will continue in the near future to cover our losses.

I am not entirely convinced we have hit the ground bottom yet, lets see if a support line emerges. Seems G20 will be against regulations on bitcoin, which is a good sign.
I hope that this would be the case because my entire portfolio is soaring
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:08:45 PM

i dont even want to look into my portfolio anymore T_T" i could cry you an river ><
Bayonetta

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

i dont even want to look into my portfolio anymore T_T" i could cry you an river ><

The entire market is switching back to bullish again, so i assume that its now a good time to buy into some good projects again.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:53:09 PM

Well, you might be right that the market is going back to bullish but i think thats due to the g20 thingy.

ill wait and decide later to invest.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:55:44 PM

Well, you might be right that the market is going back to bullish but i think thats due to the g20 thingy.

ill wait and decide later to invest.

All this noise around the G20 and regulations, and more, we need to extract the best of these falls, have firm hands makes us win, and those gains can come back in new investments, and so I will do
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:27:38 PM

https://s17.postimg.org/gl836gadr/E6_AA272_A-_D019-4763-9320-90922_D701_D37.jpg

Hi everyone!

Read the interview by Anna Dobryukha with Vitalik Buterin published in the largest Russian daily newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda (in Russian).

Undoing Aging 2018, Berlin.

https://www.kp.ru/daily/26807/3843480/
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:44:18 AM

There is some interesting videos on the ehf YouTube channel. Its a nice way to help people to understand the technical part of the project, now these videos just need to improve in visibility then more people will hear about the project.

Do you have a link?

Edit: sorry, I see you said "on the ehf YouTube". My bad! Thanks for the heads up

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:35:56 AM

btc raises and markets are green. Good time for invest in EHF?

Still there is not a green light for crypto yet but it is better time for invest in ehf comparing to last week.

I hope we go in a bullish market soon.

For long term investment strategy, I think we should all know that there is now way for crypto market but up sooner or later. So its best time to invest now while  its still cheaper. Smiley

Yes if token value is in usd its good to invest now while it is cheap and affordable. Also the market is still unpredictable, it has been always unpredictable  Grin
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:50:44 AM

buy and hodl for long term. people going for short term wont make much of it imo ><
I think that there are people who expect to dump your coins right after ICO. Usually the value of coins increases after entering the stock exchange.

At the moment there is no "usually" in crypto.
Sometimes its better now to wait for exchange, when bounty hunters dump their coins.
Also their are many ICOs which expose themself as a scam.

In the first days after entering the stock exchange, the price falls sharply due to bounty hunters and at this point it is very profitable to buy more coins. I do this quite often.

I do that too. For short term investments thats pretty valuable but on long term invests, i dont think the price will ever go below ico-phase.

Some tokens give such opportunity. Price can up 100x or more from the ICO price but most tokens won't. Let see what will happen if we hold tokens for more than a year.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:11:59 AM

Hi everyone!

Read the interview by Anna Dobryukha with Vitalik Buterin published in the largest Russian daily newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda (in Russian).

Hi,

would be interesting to know what is the content of the interview, probably there is some thought of Vitalik on the subject.

Anybody can share some of the info?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:12:25 AM

Hi everyone!

Hi,

would be interesting to know what is the content of the interview, probably there is some thought of Vitalik on the subject.

Yes please. Can someone, who speaks Russian, give a short review about it?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:51:22 AM

Hi everyone!

Hi,

any translation available for this article. would be interesting to see what Vitalik is up to.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:00:11 AM

Hi everyone!

Hi,

any translation available for this article. would be interesting to see what Vitalik is up to.
We need this article absolutely in english on eHealth website, Facebook, everywhere.
My russian is very bad, but I could understand, that he is very optimistic about eHealth and if Iam not wrong, he is giving ETH for this project or the aging research in general, Iam not sure.
He is convinced, that the process of aging is the cause for many diseases.
Had not the time to translate it, because I hope that somebody will do this in a better way next time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: