Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:35:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:29:13 PM

Yes there is no official annocement for vitalik as a supporter of ehf, but a picture of vitalik with one of the developer from ehf team. And in crypto world it’s enough to create some hype, it’s possible that vitlalik know EHF now cause he know one of the dev, and it’s a good point for the visibility.

Thats true! If he knews him, he also probably knows about the project. But its a complete other thing if he is supporting the project or not. We dont know until there will be an official announcement.

Even if they support officially, its possible they would not announce to public directly. I have seen some project which deals internally only, and not public

The would loose a lot, I think, if they wouldn't announce such a partnership. But anyway, it's just speculation for now. Let's wait for any confirmation from the team.

I'm not sure if the article has been linked before.

https://www.leafscience.org/vitalik-buterin-the-best-thing-to-donate-money-to-is-the-fight-against-aging/

That's actually the translation of that russian article, so now you guys can read it fully in english. A good one, isn't it?

Yes, it's an interesting interview. He is an analytical mind and realizes that cancer might just be a symptom of aging.

cancer can be a simptom of aging. as you grow old, errors accumulate in your DNA which may lead to cancer.
I'm not sure if this is true but I've also heard this before. Besides that there are a lot  of your bad health habits from the past
The cause of cancer is not completely understand today. There are also strong indicators, that emotional shocks and psychological topics can have an influence on emergence and healing of cancer.
In my opinion the main reason for cancer is stressful like and workaholizm
All diseases of the nerves. You need to protect yourself and take care of your health, avoid stressful situations and you will always be healthy)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:30:51 PM

Dear friends, we believe that our project is in demand nowadays.
The health care market is changing, the population is growing, life expectancy is increasing, requirements for quality of life is growing. The current health care system can’t cope with these challenges.  Smiley

I agree with you.

Health system needs a big transformation and blockchain and ehealth first could be a perfect fit for this job.
Everything is changing with the new technologies and it's a matter of time that affect to the health industry.
I think it will be a great achievement if in poor countries the medicine becomes a little better. By the way, it was already said from what region or country they are going to start?
you're right the times are changing life is stretching to raise,the standards of quality of life and health also, ehf will play a key role in all this in the near future...
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:44:38 PM

The health care market is changing, the population is growing, life expectancy is increasing, requirements for quality of life is growing. The current health care system can’t cope with these challenges.  Smiley

I agree with you.

Health system needs a big transformation and blockchain and ehealth first could be a perfect fit for this job.
Everything is changing with the new technologies and it's a matter of time that affect to the health industry.
I think it will be a great achievement if in poor countries the medicine becomes a little better. By the way, it was already said from what region or country they are going to start?
you're right the

times are changing life is stretching to raise,the standards of quality of life and health also, ehf will play a key role in all this in the near future...

True, what Ehealth can provide us in the not too distant future is the possibility of extending our passage through the world, I hope to build a solid financial life in the meantime and to be close to the project, we will certainly reap good fruit from this.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:05:42 PM

I agree with you.

you're right the

times are changing life is stretching to raise,the standards of quality of life and health also, ehf will play a key role in all this in the near future...

True, what Ehealth can provide us in the not too distant future is the possibility of extending our passage through the world, I hope to build a solid financial life in the meantime and to be close to the project, we will certainly reap good fruit from this.
That is for sure. Not all appear to have enough courage or patience, but the remaining ones will finally get what they have intended to have here from the very beginning.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:06:03 PM

The current way our healthchare works is way too outdated, with the introduction of the blockchain technology I believe most of the professions that is admired now will become obsolete.

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:57:08 PM

Are there any videos with Aubrey de Grey that are connected to eHealth? I remember somebody asked it a long time ago and I was wondering maybe if I've missed it. Would really like to see them.
You want to see a prove that he is really in their team?

He could check the LinkedIN status and if he is connected to the team and the team members it should be legit
It would be nice that eHealth First team could make some kind of interview with Aubrey de Grey - they will deserve the trust of investors and ICO will be successful.
The more recognized names the project has, the more prestige it will have and the more investors it attracts.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:57:30 PM

Yes we are a lot to think that health market is changing and health data is a big Industry. Also blockchain is a need in this industry I think, I can totally change and disrupt health data and health care.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:18:47 PM

The current way our healthchare works is way too outdated, with the introduction of the blockchain technology I believe most of the professions that is admired now will become obsolete.

I think those professionals will not be obsolete rather quickly but they will complement what ever medical technology will come in the near future.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:57:09 AM

I didn't understand something, Vitalik Buterin supports the project? Can I see the source? This news will attract many investors.

He had donated money to Aubrey's foundation, clearly is interested in the subject and since met some of the member of the project, he knows about eHealth. The rest is speculation

Agree, do you a source for this donation? Other than the picture with him

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:44:41 AM

Are there any videos with Aubrey de Grey that are connected to eHealth? I remember somebody asked it a long time ago and I was wondering maybe if I've missed it. Would really like to see them.

He could check the LinkedIN status and if he is connected to the team and the team members it should be legit
It would be nice that eHealth First team could make some kind of interview with Aubrey de Grey - they will deserve the trust of investors and ICO will be successful.
The more recognized names the project has, the more prestige it will have and the more investors it attracts.

This is why we see similar names, who knows they even pay to borrow their names. But again reputable names will not allow themselves to be listed among scam project so, on other hand its safe
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

I didn't understand something, Vitalik Buterin supports the project? Can I see the source? This news will attract many investors.

He had donated money to Aubrey's foundation, clearly is interested in the subject and since met some of the member of the project, he knows about eHealth. The rest is speculation

Yes this is the article that talk about it
https://www.google.fi/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/news/vitalik-buterin-donates-24-million-in-ether-to-anti-aging-research/amp
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:34:15 AM

That would be something that would really bother me about the project. You remember bitconnect? It had prestige, it had hyped and nothing was behind it. I dont want this for EHF, I think it would hurt them. There are already great minds on the EHF team which can establish a really good product. I want them to show off and not hyping.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:27:15 AM

That would be something that would really bother me about the project. You remember bitconnect? It had prestige, it had hyped and nothing was behind it. I dont want this for EHF, I think it would hurt them. There are already great minds on the EHF team which can establish a really good product. I want them to show off and not hyping.

the thing is, if you want to raise money for the project  , you have to hype it up somewhat. people only contribute when they think something has potential.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:12:38 AM

https://www.google.fi/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/news/vitalik-buterin-donates-24-million-in-ether-to-anti-aging-research/amp

Well it certainly links with "Aubrey De Grey" and he is quite famous in biomedical area. Hopefully this collaboration will get some investors into the EHF.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:20:39 AM

Well it certainly links with "Aubrey De Grey" and he is quite famous in biomedical area. Hopefully this collaboration will get some investors into the EHF.

Looking of the outcome of private phase it brought some.

But they need to promote Audrey De Grey more i think.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:26:01 AM

I don't think you can compare eHealth with Bitconnect. What does Bitconnect really had beside an more or less obvious ponzi system? They had no people who worked in a specific field like eHealth does. People who are going in with their names and prestige.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:31:22 AM

how is that related to Ehealth, or is Ehealth considering research medicine instead of blockchain health data ?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:39:58 AM

The current ways aren't obsolete yet. It is used by many parties worldwide. It will become outdated when eHealth already exist to replace the current one. I wish!
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:51:03 AM

I think this in combination with NPL and machine learning will make the difference, as at the moment we have a ton of data but, the problem is to get the right anwer in a timely manner out of it.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:35:19 AM

how is that related to Ehealth, or is Ehealth considering research medicine instead of blockchain health data ?

It's in that way related to Ehealth as Aubrey De Grey who is the founder of SENS is one of EHF's team member.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: