Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:44:15 AM

I do not understand how people can talk about Crypto's death, with so many innovative projects coming up every day, each one bringing solutions within Blockchain that are everyone's need here. What's more, many still complement their crypto lace, you can not understand

In fact Governments and financial institutions around the world are realizing the immense benefits of blockchain tech, and its only starting to gain attention worldwide!
Yeah i heard that goverments want to regulate it so it will be more safe, i dont know the true/actual reason (maybe bad or maybe good) but i think government will also want to use/integrate it.
Crypto is something that relatively new to most country all around the world. That is why nowadays there are still plenty of doubt in regard with crypto. But soon or later when crypto became mainstream, I am sure everything will run smoothly.

I agree. Crypto is still new because the average Joe only knows Bitcoin. We need mainstream projects running on blockchain to change that.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:35:04 AM

I do not understand how people can talk about Crypto's death, with so many innovative projects coming up every day, each one bringing solutions within Blockchain that are everyone's need here. What's more, many still complement their crypto lace, you can not understand

In fact Governments and financial institutions around the world are realizing the immense benefits of blockchain tech, and its only starting to gain attention worldwide!
Yeah i heard that goverments want to regulate it so it will be more safe, i dont know the true/actual reason (maybe bad or maybe good) but i think government will also want to use/integrate it.
Crypto is something that relatively new to most country all around the world. That is why nowadays there are still plenty of doubt in regard with crypto. But soon or later when crypto became mainstream, I am sure everything will run smoothly.

I agree. Crypto is still new because the average Joe only knows Bitcoin. We need mainstream projects running on blockchain to change that.

thats why thhis kind of project exists. its going to be mainstream in usage of the token when the device is out there in the future.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

And they definitely should. Blockchain is bringing data safety on a whole new level.
I heard that some countries already introduced the creation of their own cryptocurrency.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:20:52 AM

I think going mainstream can happen if the all process of managing and safety of the crypto funds will become easier in the future. At the moment you need to know what you are doing. Its quite complex.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:31:42 AM

I think going mainstream can happen if the all process of managing and safety of the crypto funds will become easier in the future. At the moment you need to know what you are doing. Its quite complex.

Time will tell, as for now there are already a bunch of projects that use blockchain technology, I am sure soon or later, one or more platform will be able to leverage the awareness of this good technology and make it mainstream.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:55:59 AM

Yes the market restart a bit these days, maybe it can profit to ico too. If the confidence of investors come back ico will restart too. Ehf is a long term project I think, so we will see if investors want to buy during pre ico or ico or maybe on exchanges.
The last 2 days showed a very good growth rate of all coins. It is possible that this trend will continue in the future. I really want to believe!

Market is recovering like one step at a time, a steady and imo sustainable recovery is on process right now. (which is better than one day booms)
What we saw were only some whales going into crypto the last days.
You are right, better would be, if thousands of buyers slowly drive the prise up, this would be more stable.

At least it's not dropping anymore, I don't know what or who caused it. It's a tough job for crypto to attract thousands of buyers, at least for the time being. We need more quality projects for that, something like eHealth, but in various areas, not just healthcare.

The thing that scares people away is that huge amount of FUD news we got during the last couple of weeks/months. In this environment it's indeed hard to attract new investors. People still don't see the huge potential of the blockchain technology yet and where it can be of use.

crypto is not dead yet. people started to talk about it again here and there.

last time in 2013/14 crypto went into hiatus for 2 years, but this time around, crypto became so mainstream, it cant be get rid of it anymore Smiley

Yeah, I am not saying it is dead. But with all that bad news about cryptocurrencies we got, it's just normal that no new people want to get involved in cryptos.
New investors are waiting for stability in the market, when volatility is normalized, and it will be safe to store money in wallets and exchanges.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

Yes the market restart a bit these days, maybe it can profit to ico too. If the confidence of investors come back ico will restart too. Ehf is a long term project I think, so we will see if investors want to buy during pre ico or ico or maybe on exchanges.
The last 2 days showed a very good growth rate of all coins. It is possible that this trend will continue in the future. I really want to believe!

Market is recovering like one step at a time, a steady and imo sustainable recovery is on process right now. (which is better than one day booms)
You are right, better would be, if thousands of buyers slowly drive the prise up, this would be more stable.

At least it's not dropping anymore, I don't know what or who caused it. It's a tough job for crypto to attract thousands of buyers, at least for the time being. We need more quality projects for that, something like eHealth, but in various areas, not just healthcare.

The thing that scares people away is that huge amount of FUD news we got during the last couple of weeks/months. In this environment it's indeed hard to attract new investors. People still don't see the huge potential of the blockchain technology yet and where it can be of use.

last time in 2013/14 crypto went into hiatus for 2 years, but this time around, crypto became so mainstream, it cant be get rid of it anymore Smiley

Yeah, I am not saying it is dead. But with all that bad news about cryptocurrencies we got, it's just normal that no new people want to get involved in cryptos.
New investors are waiting for stability in the market, when volatility is normalized, and it will be safe to store money in wallets and exchanges.

crypto is far from dead. I wish it would drop like a rock again so I can buy more cheap. what we have to be is patient. everything will pick back up.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:13:09 AM

crypto is far from dead. I wish it would drop like a rock again so I can buy more cheap. what we have to be is patient. everything will pick back up.

Cheesy you just had your chance... it went quite well for my wallet in the recent days.
Its the hype that always kills it. I hope most people stay away from it now and wont make it that volatile again because after the crash it was just frozen for like 2 months.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:18:55 AM

i lost nearly 80% of my blockfolio value after january, so i really welcome the nice push and hope that we have entered a bull run again Smiley bearish time almost killed me <.<"
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

i lost nearly 80% of my blockfolio value after january, so i really welcome the nice push and hope that we have entered a bull run again Smiley bearish time almost killed me <.<"

The very same thing happened to all of us. Hopefully, this time bulls will hold the flags still.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

The very same thing happened to all of us. Hopefully, this time bulls will hold the flags still.

I hope so too but there is still a chance that we will see some abc correction and elliot waves magic and go back down to 6k.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

I hope so too but there is still a chance that we will see some abc correction and elliot waves magic and go back down to 6k.

don't worry guys, crypto goes in waves, up and down. it's always been that way.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

I guess we should condition ourselves to be optimists because in crypto verse everything and anything can happen in a blink of an eye. And with that, we should embrace projects like EHF which are more essential to all of us.

MOst important thing is dont e.v.e.r. make impulse transactions. I think many people fall for that. If it goes below your buy-in price, wait until its up again to sell. If the price drops, wait for a stabilization to buy in.
That worked out 100% for me and I lost nothing since btc was at 11k$ in january. I did not make surplus but at least i did not loose a dime meanwhile. Daytrading with small coins btw.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

don't worry guys, crypto goes in waves, up and down. it's always been that way.
I hope everything goes well and we can finally return to the prices we have in december.
viljy

Activity: 1778
Merit: 922

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:58:52 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 04:16:05 PM by viljy

Finally, I read the whitepaper in my language. Although not all. An interesting decision to start a new round of ICO, depending on the level of prices for tokens on the market ... Now I think that this is probably not as bad as I assumed earlier.
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:06:57 PM

I guess we should condition ourselves to be optimists because in crypto verse everything and anything can happen in a blink of an eye. And with that, we should embrace projects like EHF which are more essential to all of us.

MOst important thing is dont e.v.e.r. make impulse transactions. I think many people fall for that. If it goes below your buy-in price, wait until its up again to sell. If the price drops, wait for a stabilization to buy in.
That worked out 100% for me and I lost nothing since btc was at 11k$ in january. I did not make surplus but at least i did not loose a dime meanwhile. Daytrading with small coins btw.

Now we are already more experienced than we've been before. It's hard not to sell everything at once when it all goes to shit, I admit that. I hope next time something like that happens, we'll be calm enough to just wait it out.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

---

C.   Another FAQ from you is the question about funds raised during the Private Placement.
So EHF received over $800 000, mostly as a funds that would be invested after successful Pre-ICO in MVP Development and ICO, Round 1, marketing.
Negotiations with several more investors are continuing.

---

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

Here you go, a message from devs from couple of days ago. I deleted all other information but this. $800 000 it is.

Well 800k is a good start, of course they need much more, but still.
It looks like crypto market has begun to stabilize, 800k at such a time is good money. I think during ICO they can raise Soft cap = 8000 eth.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:25:55 PM

EHF Advisor in Biomedical Gerontology, Aging and Longevity Studies Aubrey De Grey: What is aging?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2uiy2oyJxw
Very an interesting the commercial. Cheerful entertaining bearded man) Sorry video is very short. I hope in the future we will see an interview and a more detailed video.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:46:34 PM

I'm sure it's the machinations of enemies. Which by all means seek to bring down the price of cryptocurrency and after purchased properly!
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:59:13 PM

I'm sure it's the machinations of enemies. Which by all means seek to bring down the price of cryptocurrency and after purchased properly!

I would rather talk about slowing down of the market. It's not the death for sure (how can it even be dead), but not the golden days as well. We're in the middle of somewhere.
Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: