Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:10:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:31:44 AM

Whether or not the team here has a lack of communicating with the community, I'm still supporting them because the idea is good. Any time there is the ability to make forward progress in healthcare, I'm all for it. Hopefully all this disruption in the healthcare industry will trickle down into America where the system is so focused on their greedy bottom line that they dont give a shit about the people that they are supposed to be helping.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:35:30 AM

Yes i also think that the sucess of the ehf ico depend of the visbility and the marketing of the project. A lot of sucessfull ico was a sucess because of a good management of the communication and marketing by the team. I think ehf team handle the hype well, it will now depend of the future developpement.

I'm quite curios to see the mvp they will come up with. Plus i hope they will have more blockchain convention they plan to participate, to promote the project.

There will be some event in Russia in a couple of days that eHealth will participate in, so they are being quite active. This is now the best time for promotion, because the token sale starts in a couple of weeks. Also, they must have a lot of work in order to finish an MVP before the ICO.

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

Yes i also think that the sucess of the ehf ico depend of the visbility and the marketing of the project. A lot of sucessfull ico was a sucess because of a good management of the communication and marketing by the team. I think ehf team handle the hype well, it will now depend of the future developpement.

I'm quite curios to see the mvp they will come up with. Plus i hope they will have more blockchain convention they plan to participate, to promote the project.

There will be some event in Russia in a couple of days that eHealth will participate in, so they are being quite active. This is now the best time for promotion, because the token sale starts in a couple of weeks. Also, they must have a lot of work in order to finish an MVP before the ICO.

that's great, but they should be active here as well, answering questions.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:08:02 PM

Whether or not the team here has a lack of communicating with the community, I'm still supporting them because the idea is good. Any time there is the ability to make forward progress in healthcare, I'm all for it. Hopefully all this disruption in the healthcare industry will trickle down into America where the system is so focused on their greedy bottom line that they dont give a shit about the people that they are supposed to be helping.

I am not happy with the lack of communication here but at least they are active in telegram.

Also i believe they can add lots of things to health industry so i can live with they are not active in here.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

I agree marketing is many times the key of the success. We have seen many times how the best product doesn't win due to a good marketing campaign of the competition.

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

I agree marketing is many times the key of the success. We have seen many times how the best product doesn't win due to a good marketing campaign of the competition.

Marketing without a good product for sure will be hard to do but yes there are facts that such thing can happen. In the long term, good product will win instead. As I do believe with ehealth project.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:38:24 PM

Marketing without a good product for sure will be hard to do but yes there are facts that such thing can happen. In the long term, good product will win instead. As I do believe with ehealth project.

Certainly the presentation of something is fundamental to the development of ICO, but with a script like that of Ehealh, long and well elaborated, it may be necessary to have enough internal and external communication to keep your community solid
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

I am not happy with the lack of communication here but at least they are active in telegram.

Also i believe they can add lots of things to health industry so i can live with they are not active in here.
Yes we can live with it, but its not professional, they should hire somebody.
For a project, which deals with millions I expect a little more caring.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:41:42 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Senior Expert in Biochemistry, Human Genetics and Genomics
Oliver Medvedik:
Five reasons, why EHF valuable for society and profitable for investors?
https://youtu.be/TIcQrPvAGrE

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

The WHITE LIST is launched!
Please use the link to fill in the form:
https://ehfirst.io/whitelist
It takes 5 minutes only.
NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens.

In May 2018, EHF Pre-ICO will be launched.
Up to 1 500 000 EHF tokens for sale.
Price at launch 0.006 Ethers.
Daily price increment +0.25%.
Bonuses of up to 40% is available.
Take a look on https://ehfirst.io
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:42:58 PM

Hi!

EHF team will attend Invest Forum in Moscow and will present eHealth First Project and ICO.
Save the date - April 26, 2018!
It would be great, if you will come and we can get acquainted personally.
Welcome!
https://investbattleforum.ru/eng

Дopoгиe дpyзья!
Кoмaндa EHF пpимeт yчacтиe в Кoнфepeнции и выcтaвкe в oблacти инвecтиций Invest Forum в Mocквe.
Дaтa - 26 aпpeля 2018 г.
Бyдeт oтличнo, ecли Bы cмoжeтe пpийти, и мы пoзнaкoмимcя личнo.
Дoбpo пoжaлoвaть!
https://investbattleforum.ru/
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:43:31 PM

Indeed, if they want to be a big project they should behave like one and this point is not that difficult.

rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:59:09 PM

Hi!

EHF team will attend Invest Forum in Moscow and will present eHealth First Project and ICO.
Save the date - April 26, 2018!
It would be great, if you will come and we can get acquainted personally.
Welcome!
https://investbattleforum.ru/eng

Дopoгиe дpyзья!
Кoмaндa EHF пpимeт yчacтиe в Кoнфepeнции и выcтaвкe в oблacти инвecтиций Invest Forum в Mocквe.
Дaтa - 26 aпpeля 2018 г.
Бyдeт oтличнo, ecли Bы cмoжeтe пpийти, и мы пoзнaкoмимcя личнo.
Дoбpo пoжaлoвaть!
https://investbattleforum.ru/

Two news in one day wow that's a lucky day..Looking forward to see the 26 of April after forum reviews and results,
Also thanks for the new video.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:37:14 PM

eHealth First cooperates with scientific institutions and companies in the USA, Russia, Canada, Turkey and the EU to achieve all the strategic goals.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

the team is doing a great job a great promotion to the project, from what i read they will participate in events in Russia hopefully find investors and even some partnerships, they should be a little more active also here on the forum...
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:49:38 PM

I do not know anything about America but I can say that in our country, the health system has collapsed for a long time. Many people suffer daily from this, and more die, helped by the dirty system we have.
As far as communication is concerned, I am pleased. Indeed, they are more active on the Telegram, but when important information is available, they also appear here.
I think most of them and have great hopes of bringing the project to completion and putting it into operation. Maybe because of this lack of patience to have quick answers to questions.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:53:02 PM

a lot of attention is also needed, the hartcap is probably quite high. so 100 millionen?

yes but unsold tokens will be burned. so its reasonable to set a high hardcap, so you have a lot of tokens (which will be created on coin creation, irreversebly) for investors and raising the coinvalue by burning the unsold tokens.

That's actually a very good point, I never thought about it in this way. But on the other hand, hardcaps shouldn't be too high, because then they simply seem unrealistic and discourage investors from investing.

$ 100 million is a lot but in December almost any whitepaper could achieve that. given the scope and the long roadmap $100 million does not sound so unrealistic.

I am not sure about it.

If it was a security and giving out dividends it may reach but for a utility, 100m is a hard target to reach.

I agree, 100 mil is too high, but then again as long as the project continues it doesn't matter to me if it's achieved.
I think all the community is interested in what the hard cap has been reached, this will positively affect everyone! And especially at the pace of project development!

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:06:02 PM

There have been other ICOs last year that raised more than 100 million. It's not impossible. But those project were hyped. I don't see such a big hype for EHF yet.

Well, most of them were overhyped. And they hurt their investors at the end. I really not sure any ico raised more than 100m $ and make their investors happy at the end.
Last year was a year of reckless investments, people looked at the bitcoin exchange rate and invested in everything. Winter fall has taught many to choose the right projects and invest thoughtfully!
S3rj0

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:16:19 PM

EHF First has a strong team, and fully skilled to reach their hard cap: they are doing a great job.  I guess this project has the biggest opportunity to become the best project during current ICOs, because creators made really interesting idea) 100M$ hardcap is not easy to reach, but the project is strong !
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:18:44 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 06:38:28 PM by CryptoCutie

what other Ico have they made last year with 100M$ hardcap? You do not mean biotronic or?
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:13:35 PM

Yes the team seems to be really busy right now, maybe it’s normal cause there is a lot of things to develop and I don’t now if they have the time to change the bitcointalk. Also the roadmap is on very long term, maybe it’s realistic for a health care project , so they have time to change and work more on bitcointalk.
I think the main reason is the preparation for pre-sales. Before the start of sales remains very little.

Let them work the most important thing is that they make a good working project. Marketing etc will come later. Better to create marketing when you have a good project and good product.

I agree, I guess investors now often prefer ICO's with a MVP or at least a demo version but it also depends on the teams efforts to set up a successful ICO.
A successful project will depend on many things including good teamwork and something that can be used as a reference like demo version. Ehealth should be able to combine all the good stuffs therefore they will have a chance to bring the platform work as expected.

Marketing and developement are 2 completly different things. Thats why usually a salesman is hired at some point. But that might be a bit expensive for this project.
Selling a project only on the base of its developement is hard but I'm sure the team can handle that. There are already many publications and interviews.
If they would pay with their token, it would be not so expensive.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: