Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:31:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

Alas they have updated us on what is been happening in the background but hey its just a sales pitch which entice you to buy more token with a large bonus, good luck and hope it goes well .

At least this high bonus will be valid for a short period of time, later I hope they will decrease it to a sensible amount.

Yes, fortunately it's only valid until 10 Sep. In my opinion bonus is much too high, and it looks like they seem desperate to get some investments

aveon

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

Alas they have updated us on what is been happening in the background but hey its just a sales pitch which entice you to buy more token with a large bonus, good luck and hope it goes well .

At least this high bonus will be valid for a short period of time, later I hope they will decrease it to a sensible amount.

Yes, fortunately it's only valid until 10 Sep. In my opinion bonus is much too high, and it looks like they seem desperate to get some investments
The discount is really huge and beyond anybody's expectations. However, if they will be able to manage this offer correctly, they may attract many investors.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:36:06 PM

The discount is really huge and beyond anybody's expectations. However, if they will be able to manage this offer correctly, they may attract many investors.
I would like to know how going ICO progress, who can share their contract address? Situation on the crypto market is not very well in recent days, but I do not lose hope that ETH will make upgrade and the price will unfold to other side.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:02:11 PM

I would like to know how going ICO progress, who can share their contract address? Situation on the crypto market is not very well in recent days, but I do not lose hope that ETH will make upgrade and the price will unfold to other side.
Although there is still a lot of time for the ICO to be in place, it is really important to keep abreast of what happens with the project, especially with regard to amounts collected, having the address for consultation at hand is interesting
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:48:54 AM

If I'm not mistaken, I bet that big bonus that they are offering comes with a higher minimum investment. I just really don't know how much is it?

yes, a minimum of 2 ETH investment is needed to be eligible for the higher bonus.

Is not that big amount right now. But even with this discount there is not going to be easy to find investors in this hard market.

Yes it is hard to find investors in this recent condition and that is why ehealth offers good amount of bonuses to catch more supporters in this bearish market.

Yes, investing now is riskier than later so they give people a discount. the bear market is also still in full swing.

Eth price hard to recover. I think, this is best time to get recover by invest in other project than waiting eth price back to $350.
If this project goes to success, ROI will be easy to reach. But, still looking how potential this project in the future

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:22:00 AM

If I'm not mistaken, I bet that big bonus that they are offering comes with a higher minimum investment. I just really don't know how much is it?

yes, a minimum of 2 ETH investment is needed to be eligible for the higher bonus.

Is not that big amount right now. But even with this discount there is not going to be easy to find investors in this hard market.

Yes it is hard to find investors in this recent condition and that is why ehealth offers good amount of bonuses to catch more supporters in this bearish market.

Yes, investing now is riskier than later so they give people a discount. the bear market is also still in full swing.

Eth price hard to recover. I think, this is best time to get recover by invest in other project than waiting eth price back to $350.
If this project goes to success, ROI will be easy to reach. But, still looking how potential this project in the future

I still think that the discount is somewhat bigger but nevertheless, we cannot judge the marketing strategy of the team, in these days of competitive ICO and bearish trend, everybody must have a plan to generate more funding than the other projects.

But giving away an offer like "Buy one and get one free" will not make loyal investors to put in more money. Only pump and dump groups are interested in these kind of offers.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:54:43 AM

I still think that the discount is somewhat bigger but nevertheless, we cannot judge the marketing strategy of the team, in these days of competitive ICO and bearish trend, everybody must have a plan to generate more funding than the other projects.

But giving away an offer like "Buy one and get one free" will not make loyal investors to put in more money. Only pump and dump groups are interested in these kind of offers.
That's true, this kind of offers are a claim for fast money investors that many times dump the prices of the coin.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

I think that huge bonus already expired, right? Now as far as I understand from the website only bonuses up to 30% apply.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

I think that huge bonus already expired, right? Now as far as I understand from the website only bonuses up to 30% apply.

In their newsletter is says that bonus will be valid until 10th September, I guess after that the bonus will be 30%.

http://news.ehfirst.io/5sep2018

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:25:15 PM

In their newsletter is says that bonus will be valid until 10th September, I guess after that the bonus will be 30%.

Yes, +93% BONUS until September 10, 2018. So there is still time to get such huge bonuses from ehealth. This is a good offer that will be unfortunate if we missed it.
aveon

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

Yes, +93% BONUS until September 10, 2018. So there is still time to get such huge bonuses from ehealth. This is a good offer that will be unfortunate if we missed it.
Several days to go yet. What about after 10 September, will there be any delicious bonuses later on? I am not sure I will manage to take this one in time.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:57:17 PM

Several days to go yet. What about after 10 September, will there be any delicious bonuses later on? I am not sure I will manage to take this one in time.

It could be that they gradually reduce the bonus or remove it completely after 9th of September.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

It could be that they gradually reduce the bonus or remove it completely after 9th of September.

remove? are you sure?
better reduce it to 60% lower, if remove it all, investor will be think twice to invest

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

remove? are you sure?
better reduce it to 60% lower, if remove it all, investor will be think twice to invest
It is the most encouraging way of showing the opportunity of each step, the GRADATIIVA reduction of the discount granted, not the total withdrawal. Looking at the discount schedule the current moment is always more appreciated.  Wink
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:37:00 AM

remove? are you sure?
It is the most encouraging way of showing the opportunity of each step, the GRADATIIVA reduction of the discount granted, not the total withdrawal. Looking at the discount schedule the current moment is always more appreciated.  Wink

Sure, a gradual reduction is much more likely but you probably could make more people decide to buy if the bonus were to be removed completely afterwards.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:58:30 AM

remove? are you sure?

Sure, a gradual reduction is much more likely but you probably could make more people decide to buy if the bonus were to be removed completely afterwards.
I also think that a gradual reduction makes more sense starting with such a big discount.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

Are there any other news from the team except for the big bonus for investors? I hope they are preparing some update, I'm sure everybody would like to know what else they managed to achieve meanwhile.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:44:49 AM

Are there any other news from the team except for the big bonus for investors? I hope they are preparing some update, I'm sure everybody would like to know what else they managed to achieve meanwhile.

this is a project with a long roadmap so it's normal that there's no news for a while.

aveon

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:26:50 PM

this is a project with a long roadmap so it's normal that there's no news for a while.
According to the manager's activity here, the roadmap is like a hundred-year-long, which is obviously a lie. Youtube channel is not update for already 2 months...
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:10:02 PM

According to the manager's activity here, the roadmap is like a hundred-year-long, which is obviously a lie. Youtube channel is not update for already 2 months...
Already has been talked about this in theme, that they need to be more active, but summer and vacations passed and now best time to start working!
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: