Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:06:16 PM

Now we just need to wait and see if any good news is coming, there must have been investors attending that foeum, right?
Exactly, investors and potential partners are always haunting events like what they attended, it would be interesting to find more photos, public present, I hope I can, or that we have answers to that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

Hi everyone!

CEO Hикoлaй Кpючкoв выcтyпил c пpeзeнтaциeй o пpoeктe eHealth First нa Invest Battle Forum в Mocквe [нa pyccкoм языкe]

CEO Nickolay Kryuchkov made the presentation about eHealth First on the Invest Battle Forum [in Russian]

Find out more!

https://youtu.be/8w7NQZiPOno

wow long time no see nkryuchkov , we'd love to see you more in this thread giving us updates about the project. don't forget us

I fear he will never read your "don't forget us". eHealth uses this forum only as a one way street, they post here but dont read.

I don't think so, maybe they are somewhat less active here is this thread for the reason that they are quite busy on marketing the project and finding new investors, so I think we should understand them a little bit.

I understand them a little bit.
I also understand that they have a lot to do, but it has also been said a thousand times that a community manager is needed and they have also agreed that there will be one soon. They did not keep word. It is simply my experience so far that here many questions arose and then suddenly came a posting with news but no answer to the questions. That's why I'm pretty sure that they use the forum as pinwand and they dont read the topics here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

Hi everyone!

CEO Hикoлaй Кpючкoв выcтyпил c пpeзeнтaциeй o пpoeктe eHealth First нa Invest Battle Forum в Mocквe [нa pyccкoм языкe]

CEO Nickolay Kryuchkov made the presentation about eHealth First on the Invest Battle Forum [in Russian]

Find out more!

wow long time no see nkryuchkov , we'd love to see you more in this thread giving us updates about the project. don't forget us

I fear he will never read your "don't forget us". eHealth uses this forum only as a one way street, they post here but dont read.

I don't think so, maybe they are somewhat less active here is this thread for the reason that they are quite busy on marketing the project and finding new investors, so I think we should understand them a little bit.

Maybe they read here from time to time and if there are enough complaints concerning their non-communication they post some news  Smiley I also think they are busy, therefore it's understandable that they neglect the thread but I remember months ago they told us to hire a community manager...

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:10:54 PM

According to this video, they are in front of non-crypto audience as they explain everything in layman terms.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:12:48 PM

According to this video, they are in front of non-crypto audience as they explain everything in layman terms.

That's a good thing. It introduces new people to crypto and the project.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

Hi everyone!

Find out more!

Yes, a general update about everything would be very great about the project.

The above post is already a good sign and I wish they will keep in touch with us regularly therefore we can keep support them.
yes, this is a good news and at the same time an excellent publicity, i prefer the videos to the script, a general update on the status of the project would be very welcome, i hope they will give us more frequent updates
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:14:10 PM

Ehealth seems to be present in a lot of event, it’s very nice that the team has that visbility and continue to work on it. I think in long term the project can really have a nice potential, if the team has the ability to manage it and deliver something.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:46:04 AM

Ehealth seems to be present in a lot of event, it’s very nice that the team has that visbility and continue to work on it. I think in long term the project can really have a nice potential, if the team has the ability to manage it and deliver something.

They are capable of managing and delivering project they claimed. they have a loooot of time to do it also, so i have no doubts at this point from ehealth besides lack of comms.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:10:33 AM

@nickolay give us some update on the mvp please

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:43:49 AM

They are capable of managing and delivering project they claimed. they have a loooot of time to do it also, so i have no doubts at this point from ehealth besides lack of comms.

Lack of communication is not a thing you doubt, it is a certain thing it seems Smiley But it is not bad for the project it is just frustrating for us.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:32:39 AM

good to see activity.. This project is the longest campaign I have seen so far. Update and news after some long breaks..
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:45:10 AM

Lack of communication is not a thing you doubt, it is a certain thing it seems Smiley But it is not bad for the project it is just frustrating for us.

it's frustrating because we're used to the fast way of doing things in the crypto space. that's not the way it's done in regular investments.

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

October is already here, what's now with the pre-ICO stage 2? It still says on the website "TBD"...An update regarding the dates would be very good indeed.

Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:41:24 AM

By the way, is there any new updates on the project's development status? Maybe they could give one to us asap?

jonnytracker

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:28:21 AM

it's frustrating because we're used to the fast way of doing things in the crypto space. that's not the way it's done in regular investments.

they stretch their timeline so far and moving in a very slow pace. Reminds me of the "slow and steady wins the race"
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:50:24 AM

they stretch their timeline so far and moving in a very slow pace. Reminds me of the "slow and steady wins the race"

You are right. So many projects will rise and fall before EHF is finished but in the end I believe it will stay and be successful.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:35:02 PM

You are right. So many projects will rise and fall before EHF is finished but in the end I believe it will stay and be successful.
Being so slow has its risks as going too fast has its as well. It's difficult to know what's the right way to success.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

October is already here, what's now with the pre-ICO stage 2? It still says on the website "TBD"...An update regarding the dates would be very good indeed.

Maybe there will be some delays for the pre ico stage 2. It says September at the site but now we are already on the first week of October.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

Being so slow has its risks as going too fast has its as well. It's difficult to know what's the right way to success.

But regardless of the speed of project execution, something fundamental here is the continually applied work and the support to those who have invested in the hope of good support, in this unfortunately we are still a step back, I see that even your site does not have updates, and this needs to change.
jonnytracker

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

True, if they raised enough funds, I think it should be about product enhancement and not more funding campaign.. Anyway good to see updates
Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: