Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 [432] 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:46:33 PM

Nobody is going to tell me quark was not a fair release

I was mining from the start and was able to mine a lot on just normal quad core cpu on my rigs.

The short emission

well what about all those others with even shorter emissions? loads of them from mint, black ...the list is endless..

Short compared to ltc or btc yes
not compared to many others released then

foundation reasons for leaving - let them come and tell me here why... i bet it was all the drama kolin made and price crashing.
biggest waste of money was that crap game...how do we get our funds back? did they even use quark?

If the initial distribution is fair then you can never tell what happens after that. You could by these for 80 sats at one point so of course you can buy millions for nothing.

This is why i think max never mined any of them because he vanished and the coin sunk to shit after release. I nearly dumped all mine for 200 sats

Anyway there is no way you can point the finger at quark and not at 100 other coins for far worse bullshit.

Then these new insta icos raising 20M and keeping 90% - gns

Even the shittest pow launches are better than these ICOS

If you want to troll people for their personal actions then go ahead make it more personal in another thread. Quark is not them for all we know kolin is gone and it makes more sense that he is.

Anyway who are you? how are you privy to all this secret information nobody else knows about and that is not corroborated by anyone but you?

I will await to hear from vic is the foundation objected to these whales that in my books could not have obtained their quark in anything other than fairly on the market or fairly mining it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:47:26 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 11:01:54 PM by Thule

Am going to quote these posts here from entropyextropy

I would suggest that people read http://forum.qrk.cc/post/8142

It's a collated post regarding all of the research that went in to the blockchain audit and the resultant findings.

What individuals on the outside don't see are the private forums/messages/irc logs from individuals who stepped up to the plate in order to get development started again. If you look at the codebase, you'll notice that there haven't been any commits to any files since the initial release in July, with the exception of the addition of a few seed nodes. If you compared the codebase to SIFcoin, Quark's predecessor, you'll find that the codebase is, in most cases, identical. This is the nature of altcoins, many of them are copies of one another.

I bring this up to clarify that there was no active development between release and last week. In our effort to get development started again, we tried to reach out to Kolin and Max. And they would pop up here and there, but were, in general either hard to get in touch with, or it was hard to get them to answer specific questions.

We know that Kolin bribed Bill Still; the thread is still on Bitcointalk. We know that the difficulty skyrocketed in the initial days and the growth curve indicates that half, if not more, of the coins were mined in the initial month. We know that there's a single mining pool that constitutes 90% of the network and that the multiple big-rig workers are, most likely, Kolin's. There are many, many circumstential factors that need to be rebutted, but they... haven't been.

I'll be glad to answer any questions that people have, either here or through PM.

If you don't see that there's a technical forum full of pleas for people who are having issues with wallets, sending transactions, quark disappearing, etc., then it's easy to say that there's nothing to 'fix'. But, further, a coin's intrinsic value derives from continued development of that coin; the introduction of new features, refinements in client, etc. There was no active, forward development of quark.

I will say that development does not end with code improvement. Development extends to coordination and management, infrastructure improvements, public relations and branding, etc. None of which happened during the period between launch and November. When I stepped in to the Quark project, I helped to bootstrap community development while we frantically tried to find Max. I got our IRC development channels up and running, did outreach, did a code audit, pushed for and worked on the blockchain audit, etc.

I highly suggest you look at the audit of the blockchain. It's very telling. When we claim that 100 wallets (not people, wallets) holding 60% of the monetary supply isn't 'bad' because other coins are similar, we should also remember that other coins still have the prospect for participation in mining, whereas Quark does not.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1su2aj/the_scam_behind_quarkcoin/
http://forum.qrk.cc/user/617
https://twitter.com/EntropyExtropy

entropyofdays
I'm hijacking the top thread just give my 2 cents. I became a dev of Quark two weeks ago because I wanted to help turn that ship around. A lot of honest people put their money into Quark at Bill Still's direction and I thought that it could be saved.

I pushed for an audit of the blockchain (http://forum.qrk.cc/thread/368/auditing-block-chain), and what we've found (http://forum.qrk.cc/thread/568/quark-faqs-compiling-fact-sheet) is incredibly disheartening. We lost a very dedicated member, who also happens to be a professional Forex investment manager, because he became convinced, like I have, that, not only are the fundamentals flawed, but the development, or lack thereof, of the project has been carried out in a very, very shady way.

I went to bat for the Quark project not because I believed that what Kolin was saying was true, but because I was willing to give the project the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately, all of the quantifiable metrics have proven it to be just as it is. And it saddens me to say that, but it also bolsters my resolve because the community came together to, a) fix what could be fixed, b) prove what should be proved regardless of project allegiance.

Unfortunately, there is no 'fixing' the Quark project. Both Kolin and Max have disappeared again.

I want to point out that there's no problem with having alternate cryptocurrencies. If anything, the crypto-development community must mirror the Linux development community; forks and small projects experiment with features that the mainstays (in this case, Bitcoin) can't because of their industrial adoption. Cryptos are a good thing; scams and pump-and-dumps are not.

edit: I'm willing to talk more in depth to people about these issues should they want.

edit edit: I also want to say that the community came together in an astounding way to kickstart development, only to be, if not in word than in action, rebuffed by kolin and Max. The folks over at the quark forum have dedicated an inordinate amount of time on a volunteer basis doing what should otherwise be paid development (in PR/Branding/Graphics/Bug fixing) and it's an absolute shame that none of the 'large holders' of quark came out of the woodwork to support them. That says something.

The forex guy he is reffering to was my friend who was in the quark foundation and who really pushed quark hardly.He also was the guy who started the other currencies where many members followed him.

Have a look what Max is writing there in 2013.That he didnt disappeared and that he will keep working on Quark.Seems like he didnt anything for years Smiley but of course the other dev guy is the liar

And here a reply from Kolin

They were a bunch of trolls (members of a alternate "Dev" team )  that Tricked Max into making them "mods" on the forum - its been fun , but now its over sadly  : (

oh well time to get on with the important work we were doing any way .....

it was entertaining watching them try as hard as they did but -  : D

i thought it would be better if we let them go ha ha -

guys thank you , i love this stuff , it make it all worth while -

He is not any Dev he was just a troll that Max was tricked into making a Mod ,..

Would have got away with it too , if it wasn't for you meddling kids !

: D

OK so here is the Quark scheme for the noobs:

Set a very high number of total coins.
    A few people mined 95% of all quarks in a very short period of time.
    Agreement among the early miners to hold on their coins except a very few for trading on the market.
    Give quarks to people with some decent audience (i.e. Bill Still + Max Keiser) so they can promote it.
    Resulting a high number of buyer on the market + very few coins available for trading = high market prices in a short period of time.
    High market prices X total mined coins (which 95% held by a small group of people) = super artificially high market capitalization.
    Newbies look on coinmarketcap.com and say "WOW quark is very promising!"
    Rinse and repeat 4-7
    Dump and profit.

Shame on all QuarkCoin promoters!
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:09:55 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 11:31:46 PM by cryptohunter

Set a very high number of total coins. 250 million is not high
    A few people mined 95% of all quarks in a very short period of time. compared to what, are all short emission coins scams?
    Agreement among the early miners to hold on their coins except a very few for trading on the market. totally wrong it was all dumped down to 80sats for months loads available market saturated with it by miner dumpers
    Give quarks to people with some decent audience (i.e. Bill Still + Max Keiser) so they can promote it. I dont know but i dont see it matters paying people to promote the coin
    Resulting a high number of buyer on the market + very few coins available for trading = tons available for trading it crashed cryptsy
    High market prices X total mined coins (which 95% held by a small group of people) = super artificially high market capitalization. wrong unless nobody bought all the 80-200 sats coins that sat there for months
    Rinse and repeat 4-7
    Dump and profit.

sorry there is little corroborating evidence for these statements.

lack of development killed it, actually there was no development after launch and dev just vanished because the mining release was fair and no premine.

POW emission should have been longer but was not a scam launch 100% for sure.

So far you have be PROVEN wrong on so many different points starting with the btc38 wallet being in collusion with other big wallets.
I have refuted nearly every point above.

If you have issues with the actions of some quarkers that is fine. I dont like how some things went down. However it was far from a scam release.

You need to be sensible and think it out no just machine gun accusations and provably false statements else you will have no credibility.

I think bill was probably paid to promote quark but eventually lack of development involvement and wasting time on crap like shaq games combined with kolin dumping out and then on purpose trying to crush quark.

I see honest miners and purchasers of quark as victims to some of these tactics and i see no reason to fud them now.

Max created quark then left it to die. This is not the actions of someone with millions of coins. Not much of what you say makes any logical sense at all. If i managed to grab a ton of coins i would do what was required to get it pumped so i could exit. Not let it die down to nothing before kolin managed to get a pump out of it.

Kolin i hope is gone. The fact he crushed quark as he left tells me he had no quark left to dump. Hopefully he is gone for good although without him perhaps nobody would have ever heard of quark.

Be constructive or at least bring FACTS and EVIDENCE to support your statements and allegations.

If you are trying to warm people then bring the truth

Yes kolin is bad stay away
Yes max left it to die because he had no incentive to work on a project he had no coins for.
Yes shaq fu was a waste of time
Yes bill still promoted it... i think he believed kolins crap that it solved btcs issues. I mean some of his investors must have got rekt so he would not have done that on purpose.
Yes there are probably some quark whales although I would love to analysis on these wallets. I wonder if these whales bought at the top or bottom. Either way it makes no difference because if initial distribution is a fair pow release then you can only attain coins by mining fairly or buying fairly.
If you want to become a whale and have to compete against others fairly you are rightfully a whale and can act as you choose best for yourself. That is your right if you got to your position in a fair way.

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:26:42 PM

i know a guy who had totally luckily put his last handful of btc on quark around oct 2013 and had $2mm in quark by dec 2013. he was literally sleeping on a couch. for some reason he hardly sold any.  Huh Huh did give me a few..

i think his friends dumped it eventually.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Thule

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:48:51 PM

Set a very high number of total coins. 250 million is not high
    A few people mined 95% of all quarks in a very short period of time. compared to what, are all short emission coins scams?
    Agreement among the early miners to hold on their coins except a very few for trading on the market. totally wrong it was all dumped down to 80sats for months loads available market saturated with it by miner dumpers
    Give quarks to people with some decent audience (i.e. Bill Still + Max Keiser) so they can promote it. I dont know but i dont see it matters paying people to promote the coin
    Resulting a high number of buyer on the market + very few coins available for trading = tons available for trading it crashed cryptsy
    High market prices X total mined coins (which 95% held by a small group of people) = super artificially high market capitalization. wrong unless nobody bought all the 80-200 sats coins that sat there for months
    Rinse and repeat 4-7
    Dump and profit.

sorry there is little corroborating evidence for these statements.

lack of development killed it, actually there was no development after launch and dev just vanished because the mining release was fair and no premine.

POW emission should have been longer but was not a scam launch 100% for sure.

So far you have be PROVEN wrong on so many different points starting with the btc38 wallet being in collusion with other big wallets.
I have refuted nearly every point above.

If you have issues with the actions of some quarkers that is fine. I dont like how some things went down. However it was far from a scam release.

You need to be sensible and think it out no just machine gun accusations and provably false statements else you will have no credibility.

I think bill was probably paid to promote quark but eventually lack of development involvement and wasting time on crap like shaq games combined with kolin dumping out and then on purpose trying to crush quark.

I see honest miners and purchasers of quark as victims to some of these tactics and i see no reason to fud them now.

Max created quark then left it to die. This is not the actions of someone with millions of coins. Not much of what you say makes any logical sense at all. If i managed to grab a ton of coins i would do what was required to get it pumped so i could exit. Not let it die down to nothing before kolin managed to get a pump out of it.

Kolin i hope is gone. The fact he crushed quark as he left tells me he had no quark left to dump. Hopefully he is gone for good although without him perhaps nobody would have ever heard of quark.

Be constructive or at least bring FACTS and EVIDENCE to support your statements and allegations.

If you are trying to warm people then bring the truth

Yes kolin is bad stay away
Yes max left it to die because he had no incentive to work on a project he had no coins for.
Yes shaq fu was a waste of time
Yes bill still promoted it... i think he believed kolins crap that it solved btcs issues. I mean some of his investors must have got rekt so he would not have done that on purpose.
Yes there are probably some quark whales although I would love to analysis on these wallets. I wonder if these whales bought at the top or bottom. Either way it makes no difference because if initial distribution is a fair pow release then you can only attain coins by mining fairly or buying fairly.
If you want to become a whale and have to compete against others fairly you are rightfully a whale and can act as you choose best for yourself. That is your right if you got to your position in a fair way.

Yeah defending yourself for the scam ?

You know i remeber the name vic but didnt know exectly from where and just checked.It was the guy who created with Kolin the other coin where they wanted to premine it for 6 weeks before anouncing it and which went public......yeah i remember vic however i dont give shit for his word.He coworked with Kolin to much.BTW its not even his real name.
Or how Kolin trained them to scam

On 28/05/2014 12:41 pm, "Kopimi cam" <@gmail.com> wrote: I'd like to get us all out of "working hard" and into working smarter.
Now that's not as hard as it sounds and its not as hard work.
This can be done in a number of ways.
What is the aim ?
To make us all 100%s of gains, and to have fun, then to optionally put some of that profit into a Quark reserve just because at this level QRK is much more likely to double than BTC.
So we can individually use as much or little capital as we have and as long as we work as a team it will work just fine.
*So whats the plan ? *
Anything and everything.
I propose we find beaten down "dead" currency and we use coders I know or anyone we know to undertake "revitalization".
we might find xxx coin.
We identify fundamental reasons why it's very low , they have to be fundamental and good I can do this but any one can identify them.
It must be beaten down and worthless % wise. I.e no one wants this junk.
We decide we are going take it on.
So we SLOWLY buy up this junk for say 3 satoshi For example or maybe it's 70 satoshi that all depends on the cap amount I can teach you this easily.
Then we hire our dev and pay him that same junk with the obvious profit that will be realized, which should cost is next to nothing . I'm talking a few LTC in some cases .
Then we " pimp that ride " .
We can :
- change the name - change the logo - even cut the currency reward - add spammy PoS ( people love it ) - cause a "Buzz" * *- get trolled even troll ourselves because that will generate interest.
Point is we don't want to take over the world we just want a few 100% gains .
Then we set a target and get back out realizing profit, which if we all do we should be able to easy enough.
That's just for beginnings , I can fill you in on a hilarious "master" plan that you guys willl definitely laugh at when you hear it.
But also apart from this we can make our own brand new currency , we can make X11 or Scrypt we can make the new Doge if you like all in the name of dumping that shit onto the market to make us money So are we getting the general jist?
On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 4:39 AM, Kopimi cam <kop***ency@gmail.com> wrote: and the result is amazing !!!!!
there is so much volume - (as we trade back and forth with ourselves - ) and its being bid up so much ! (as we decide to bid it up)
no one can sell it because we own it all - now what happens Quark synergy has a massive market cap ! - this is amazing - ! how did it become so popular ?
this causes people to want to buy - and optional - you slowly sell out to them - that would be the last part of the scam -

Or the confirmation That Kolin and Max are working together from the beginning.......ohhh yeah the MAX who is updating currently Quark
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:59:37 PM

Yeah defending yourself for the scam ?

I don't understand the question.

I am presenting provable and observable events. These are factual. People can read and judge for themselves. However I just refuted all of your points above so this is now time for you to realise those statements you made are false or at the very best unprovable.

If you say kolin is bad - i agree although once i thought he was good for quark but he turned evil after dumping his coins out.
If you say max created quark then just left it to dwindle and perish - i agree.
If you say quark was pumped by whales (who got their coins by mining or buying in fair competition) then dumped and left to die - i agree

Everything else you say i do not agree and i have presented observable events to validate why i disagree.

If you are talking about that meme coin or whatever kolin tried to bring out. That i condemned for the scam piece of crap it was.

You need to bring proof and corroborate you statements else they can be viewed as suspect or false. Please understand this point.

Answer these questions.

1. do you now realise you are wrong about the btc38 wallet colluding with these other big wallets?

2. do you now realise quark was a fair pow release by all measurable standards with the transparency we have to hand

3. do you now realise quark was available in huge quantities for months for practically nothing

4. do you now realise there was no way to obtain quark other than mine in fair competition or buy in fair competition

5. do you realise a lot of people holding quark right now bought and mined fairly?

6. do you realise every criticism you can have for quark there are multitudes of coins that can have these leveled at them and far worse

Please answer these so that I may understand that you are taking effort to analyse the observable facts I am presenting to you and can be corroborated by research you can do in your free time.

Please explain clearly and in detail if you are not able to answer these questions. Also explain your answers so that i may assist you in gaining the knowledge that I will freely bestow upon you but for the asking. You may have questions I can not answer but am willing to explore those with you.

Thule

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:15:24 AM

You are keeping ignoring facts.Same old tactic Kolins used.

It has been proofed even showing audits that the mine was not fair.It has been proofed that kolins and max worked from the beginning.It has been proofed that Kolin tried with other members to scam the quark community.
It has been proofed that members like Vic,Adam,Max etc coworked with Kolin and it has been proofed that they are called the digitalindustry family is bashing people who are posting truth.

You are clearly one of them.

You see no issues bribing people to advertise a scam? LOL
Oh funny Max always disappeared when the community demanded something and only did what Kolin told him to do.Of course this is also no issue for you since you are part of these fucking scammers !!!

Ohh i will show tomorrow another proof from Kolin that he is going to make some money with his group to use the funds to pump and dump Quark again.....

What a coincident
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:19:09 AM

It has been proofed even showing audits that the mine was not fair.It has been proofed that kolins and max worked from the beginning.It has been proofed that Kolin tried with other members to scam the quark community.
It has been proofed that members like Vic,Adam,Max etc coworked with Kolin and it has been proofed that they are called the digitalindustry family is bashing people who are posting truth.

Oh funny Max always disappeared when the community demanded something and only did what Kolin told him to do.Of course this is also no issue for you since you are part of these fucking scammers !!!

I am providing facts?

So you choose to ignore all of my questions??

How about you answer those first.

Why should I constantly answer to your own unfounded accusations. Let's see you answer my questions first.

Becoming personal and making childish remarks will only serve to make you look more desperate. Stick to the facts.

Also show me 1 audit right now that the mining part was not fair.

That is a challenge right now for you. I await your non childish response. I wish to discuss the facts with you only not unfounded personal speculations.

Review my questions. Answer them. Then provide the evidence I have requested so that I may take you more seriously.

I will discuss only the facts with you. If you have no evidence, no corroborating observable events, no facts at all then what can i discuss with you.

stevenlam raped this pow launch as he did MANY pow launches. He then dumped them all as he always did. He was a nightmare on pow launches as was stevenB these were big miners.

Thule

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:24:53 AM

I am providing facts? are you confused in some way?

Why should I constantly answer to your own unfounded accusations. Let's see you answer my questions first.

Becoming personal and making childish remarks will only serve to make you look more desperate. Stick to the facts.

That is a challenge right now for you. I await your non childish response. I wish to discuss the facts with you only not unfounded personal speculations.

Review my questions. Answer them. Then provide the evidence I have requested so that I may take you more seriously.

Like i said you are a poor looser using the same tactic like Kolins.Your master teached you well.
You know exectly there is no old audit since Kolin closed the board and making a new one would take hours or even days.

However i will show proof tomorrow how Kolins claim to make some profit with his group on another coin and after that to pump and jump Quark again.
I will also show proof that Max is coworking with Kolins or should i say Wentz ? and who exectly is in his family......

You fuckers won't scam a third time on this coin .
And to your poor personal attack i give a shit about your opinion as in my eyes you are a peace of shit trying to scam other people
Say Kolin to train his dogs better in manipulation

Edit: Editing now posts ?LOL what an old trick of Kolins are you using ?You poor fucker try to manipulate the conversations by editing your old POSTS

YOU FUCKING LOOSER
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:31:02 AM

I am providing facts? are you confused in some way?

Like i said you are a poor looser using the same tactic like Kolins.Your master teached you well.
You know exectly there is no old audit since Kolin closed the board and making a new one would take hours or even days.

However i will show proof tomorrow how Kolins claim to make some profit with his group on another coin and after that to pump and jump Quark again.
I will also show proof that Max is coworking with Kolins or should i say Wentz ? and who exectly is in his family......

You fuckers won't scam a third time on this coin

So

1. you refuse to answer my questions.
2. you have no evidence for your speculations
3. you have no audit?
4. Everything I have said is public and verifiable.
5. stephen mined this one hard like he did every pow release. This too is verifiable if you research.

I await your proof and I await your answer to my questions that will prove without doubt that you have been wrong about 90% of everything you have said so far.

Come back with evidence and proof. Speculations and wild ramblings have no place on an adult board.

So far you appear confused and upset.

Also please understand your frustration is upsetting you into making numerous spelling errors to the point of me having to guess at the points you are failing to make and i am worried about your blood pressure. Please take a moment to compose yourself. Then start researching all the evidence you need to make a valid fud here in future.

You are a valid member of this community. You are doing a  fab job of dispelling the rumours of wrong doing with regard the launch of a great coin like quark.

Please also copy and paste these posts from the past that i have edited. These are of great interest to me.

Thule

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:32:59 AM

Well after reading all the FUD coming from Thule because that is exactly what it is. I have decided to give my summary of the situation at hand.
 Although I have not engaged within the community until of late, I have been heavily invested in Quark since late November 2013 and have been watching, observing, learning and growing in my understanding of this space. For the record I have not sold 1 Quark and the people whom I know who have invested in Quark also have not sold 1 single Quark to date.

This is what I have discerned about the situation.

The reason for Quarks demise was due to wrong decision making years ago when the community was pushing for a change toward POS/POW hybrid. Max decided against moving toward this change and Kolin was against it also. At that time POS was very new and POW was the rock of strength that was trusted. If Quark had of made this change back then, you can be sure Quark would still be in the top ten today as development would have snowballed and creativity and innovation would have reigned.

Due to this decision, the direction of Quark was put in stalemate and development ceased. This lack of innovative creativity caused the project to lose its appeal with both investors and other developers that would have been attracted to working with such innovation back then.

This lack of innovative creativity in now being addressed and Max is now developing Quark again with other developers being part of the Quark development team.

Decentralized development is Quarks future forward, not being restricted to just 1 development team but multiple, all bringing their best experience and talent to the development table. This is key.

Quark will succeed and those people whom have carried a loss will be restored God willing. May the Almighty God of all creation, our Lord Jesus Christ bring healing and restoration and repentance. So let it be done.

Peace.

What garbage are you talking lol .

Funny all the investors you know havent sold a single coin.Why didnt they support quark back in the days ?Your conclusion is totaly wrong and also manipulative like cryptohunter.

You are telling people Max and Cryptohunterz are the solution.What a joke.You can clearly see from old senior members that Max and Kolin coworkered from the beginning
to scam people and you call Max a solution ?LOL
A solution to loose your money i guess.
Cryptohunterz didnt do anything successfull in the past.Maybe you can point me to something they did well ?
And as a Christ i would ask you to let Jesus out of the game since he is not supporting SCAMMERS too

And like i said many times before the ONLY ONE who are now trying to push QUARK are the major coin owners trying to dump their shit to some idiots.
Don't get fooled a third time
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:37:43 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2017, 09:00:12 PM by silvermetal

Thule, the 65M is indeed cold storage wallet of btc38.
You can check that here: http://www.btc38.com/trade/reserves.html
I made the same mistake a few years ago.
Interesting is that the cold storage increased from:
3.5M at 24SEP14 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.msg8956720#msg8956720 to
65M now.

For weeks the 65M wallet is stuck because btc38 did not update the wallet and only one person (a sockpuppet) is complaining...while 25% of the total Quark supply is not accessible Roll Eyes.

Edit: Since cryptovation takes everything personal what I post about Quark (see post cryptovation below) an adjustment to make it more accurate: Two people complain that Quark is not accessible on btc38: user "Cryptovation" and a sockpuppet (too lazy to search for the account name of the sockpuppet).
Thule

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:50:00 AM

Its just horrible to see how people try to push Quark with the explanation that Max is working on it.

Max the guy who basicly tried to scam people so many times which has been documented.....

And still they promote him as solution or cryptocoderz who had not a single coin succeed.
Thule

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:59:00 AM

I'd like to get us all out of "working hard" and into working smarter.
Now that's not as hard as it sounds and its not as hard work.
This can be done in a number of ways.
What is the aim ?
To make us all 100%s of gains, and to have fun, then to optionally put some of that profit into a Quark reserve just because at this level QRK is much more likely to double than BTC.
So we can individually use as much or little capital as we have and as long as we work as a team it will work just fine.
*So whats the plan ? *
Anything and everything.
I propose we find beaten down "dead" currency and we use coders I know or anyone we know to undertake "revitalization".
we might find xxx coin.
We identify fundamental reasons why it's very low , they have to be fundamental and good I can do this but any one can identify them.
It must be beaten down and worthless % wise. I.e no one wants this junk.
We decide we are going take it on.
So we SLOWLY buy up this junk for say 3 satoshi For example or maybe it's 70 satoshi that all depends on the cap amount I can teach you this easily.
Then we hire our dev and pay him that same junk with the obvious profit that will be realized, which should cost is next to nothing . I'm talking a few LTC in some cases .
Then we " pimp that ride " .
We can :
- change the name - change the logo - even cut the currency reward - add spammy PoS ( people love it ) - cause a "Buzz" * *- get trolled even troll ourselves because that will generate interest.
Point is we don't want to take over the world we just want a few 100% gains .
Then we set a target and get back out realizing profit, which if we all do we should be able to easy enough.

and the result is amazing !!!!!
there is so much volume - (as we trade back and forth with ourselves - ) and its being bid up so much ! (as we decide to bid it up)
no one can sell it because we own it all - now what happens Quark synergy has a massive market cap ! - this is amazing - ! how did it become so popular ?
this causes people to want to buy - and optional - you slowly sell out to them -
mcphervi

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:37:41 AM

What a stupid immature post.

I am sure that is what was happening 3 and 4 years ago in crypto and probably still happens with the low IQ.

This space has matured a lot and those who are still operating at such a low IQ low life level are just wasting their ability to succeed into the future of this space. We have great new days ahead of all. Grab the bull by the horns and make good happen.

Agree - its time to move forward and away from all of this. Lets get the hybrid POW/POS algorithm implemented so that the network is once again secure and move from there. There is a lot of promise here, just need to move forward and stay positive. I don't want Kolin anywhere near the project again.
isaevski

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:25:48 PM

node Huh
mcphervi

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:38:00 PM

These were posted a couple weeks ago - you can try them.
saxman717

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:42:54 AM

I patiently waited 2 days with each of my BTC38 site tickets to receive the following replies to each ticket:

ME:I've requested a QRK address to deposit QRK to BTC38. It is stuck on 'Loading" and doesn't list an address to deposit to.

service staff : Hello, QRK wallet failure, the current is not recharge and withdrawals, we have contact the official handling, please also be patient

ME:Please ASAP update BTC38 to allow QRK deposits again by upgrading to the latest Quark client at https://github.com/quark-project/quark/releases/tag/v0.10.4.5 . When can this happen? Please advise!!!

service staff : Hello, we have transferred the information to the technology and we have not yet recovered the time.

LOL --- what does their latest reply even mean???  While they are busy "transferring information to the technology" and "trying to recover the time", QRK has been very active on BTC38
ghzsymc2

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:13:29 AM

I patiently waited 2 days with each of my BTC38 site tickets to receive the following replies to each ticket:

ME:I've requested a QRK address to deposit QRK to BTC38. It is stuck on 'Loading" and doesn't list an address to deposit to.

service staff : Hello, QRK wallet failure, the current is not recharge and withdrawals, we have contact the official handling, please also be patient

ME:Please ASAP update BTC38 to allow QRK deposits again by upgrading to the latest Quark client at https://github.com/quark-project/quark/releases/tag/v0.10.4.5 . When can this happen? Please advise!!!

service staff : Hello, we have transferred the information to the technology and we have not yet recovered the time.

LOL --- what does their latest reply even mean???  While they are busy "transferring information to the technology" and "trying to recover the time", QRK has been very active on BTC38
They respond to everyone like this。。。
I always think they were on purpose
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:22:24 AM

They respond to everyone like this。。。
I always think they were on purpose
as i know btc38 is the chinese best crypto currency exchange, don't know why they reply this , just wait it patience
Pages: « 1 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 [432] 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: