Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL or REGRET!!!  (Read 7210 times)
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:25:55 PM

Given the latest news about the connection of payment crypto-currency in the main trading networks and even production, growth will be crazy. Worth holding the coins.
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:09:28 PM

I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.

All of us have experienced, even I bought Ethereum for a fairly high price of $ 1,000, now the price of Ethereum is $ 408.55. this is so bad Cry. I have to hold for a long time so as not to lose.
This is an experience for us users of cryptocurrency. At the beginning of the year the price will always go down, only at the end of the year the price of cryptocurrency is high.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:43:01 AM

I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.

All of us have experienced, even I bought Ethereum for a fairly high price of $ 1,000, now the price of Ethereum is $ 408.55. this is so bad Cry. I have to hold for a long time so as not to lose.
This is an experience for us users of cryptocurrency. At the beginning of the year the price will always go down, only at the end of the year the price of cryptocurrency is high.
Though the price hit that low but you should not be emotional with it, you lose 50% of your investment but that is just a paper lose.
Everything has time and ETH will have its time that we will see it surge, when the market is down, it's not good to panic, instead we need to relax and think smart like adding some of our investment and HODL.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:52:04 AM

The price of the cryptocurrency now are really low. The price of ethereum from 800 is drop to the 522 the bitcoin from 10000$ drop the the 8000$ i don't think if it is a good chance or oppurtunity to buy . And for the holders i know that it is really difficult because you're not sure if the coin you hold are worth it.

Eth continue to drop and I think this is the time to buy more coins. We can see the graph from previous year that is almost similar from these moment. So, I think some people are now more worried especially those who are new to crypto. Hopefully, it will be recover next month in order for us to recover some losses.
Crypto.Expert

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:10:59 AM

Holding a coin with a high potential that could increase it`s price that would be more profitable than you`ve expected.
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:56:29 AM

The price of the cryptocurrency now are really low. The price of ethereum from 800 is drop to the 522 the bitcoin from 10000$ drop the the 8000$ i don't think if it is a good chance or oppurtunity to buy . And for the holders i know that it is really difficult because you're not sure if the coin you hold are worth it.

Eth continue to drop and I think this is the time to buy more coins. We can see the graph from previous year that is almost similar from these moment. So, I think some people are now more worried especially those who are new to crypto. Hopefully, it will be recover next month in order for us to recover some losses.

I know that coins are cheaper right now but I'm still waiting for a few nore days before I'll buy. Maybe after a week. I can sense that the price will still keep on falling. I wanted to coins on the cheapest price. I wish I have lots of capital right now.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:27:43 AM

I'm a hypocrite when I'll say that this bearish trend didn't bother me because I'm quite worried about my investment as i loss more than half of it and I'm quite regretful that I hold it for long even I know that I should be selling. Maybe this is greed or maybe I just trusted enough my coins for holding it too long but damage has been done and selling now is the dumbest thing to do so in the end I still hold it, again.  Cheesy

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:15:24 PM

I don't know if you have sold your XVG during this dump. If you didn't, are you regretting now?
As long as you are in cryptocurrency world, you have numerous reasons to regret.
Try your best not to regret, dude. There are always many opportunities ahead.
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:06:09 PM

Hold is just the best strategy I've seen. But the most important thing is to know what and when to buy, we need to study the market and then buy
BitMartExchange

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:21:59 PM

Its normal because we dont know exactly when the price will going to pump but atleast you still gain in the other coin you invest in. I also experience selling my coin in the wrong time and just like what happened to you the price of it suddenly increase and it was like a slap on me. Its really important to have patience when you are a trader so you wont miss the right timing to sell or buy.

I agree with you. We need to be patient on coins we invest. Also, the price is not everything, we need to have faith on projects we invest, the price of some project tokens may go down, but the projects may change the world and promote social development. The price of such potential and great projects must rise in the future.
percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:25:35 AM

Probably worth holding the coins, especially if you enter the market now. The price is unreasonably understated and it opens up a lot of opportunities.
Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:35:19 AM

Hold is the best strategy in this market. As history knows, it's typical to repeat itself. And it's possible that we are seeing a new round of whals game.

Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

I don't know if you have sold your XVG during this dump. If you didn't, are you regretting now?
As long as you are in cryptocurrency world, you have numerous reasons to regret.
Try your best not to regret, dude. There are always many opportunities ahead.
According to my experience, XVG is just an altcoin for pump, like Doge, it does not have any feature to develop and grow more.
There are many large projects better than XVG, example in the last year, Sia and Digibyte was two large projects had many fan wait the future of these projects.
But, these projects became trash fastly when the value dumped to low price.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:01:43 PM

I was holding also from ICO the neblio tokens around 600 plus tokens i was holding it after a few months of holding i badly needed a money for my daily expences and my family since i dont have a job anymore so i need to sold my tokens. After one month neblio got pump hard and goes up to 60$ each tokens and i was realy realy regret it since i sold my tokens at 3$ price each tokens.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀