Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL or REGRET!!!  (Read 7209 times)
nancybeee

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:35:19 PM

In my opinion, holding is the key to gain more especially if you are not sure when to sell. Because I notice every bull run, all coins are pumping. So if I hold as many coins as I have when bull run, I will gain a large amount.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:58:07 PM

I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.
Even more traders have been in a far worst situation than yours. But mistakes or failures wouldn’t stop them from moving forward. This is because they understood the risks that they will be facing from the very start they jumped in for the ride. Regret is part of the game. And as you have mentioned, you have no choice but to learn from your mistake and move on.

Joelamie16

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:26:37 AM

i am a newbie here and have nothing to loose but in the very first time i joined crypto world i always bear in my mind that Patience in everything is the key to success that's why for me holding my cryptos is better because the word regret is just an imagination its not even true...
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:32:06 AM

Such a sad happening you got there mate dont be a weak hands right now just because the market is dipping so fast we just have to HODL until this crisis stops or else you will regret it again
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:58:38 AM

Such a sad happening you got there mate dont be a weak hands right now just because the market is dipping so fast we just have to HODL until this crisis stops or else you will regret it again
There's a lot of opportunities offered in crypto world. When the price and value is low, then hold it and wait when it will rise again. It takes emotional stability when you invest, patience, and smart-decision making. When you fail and fall, don't ever regret, be strong to stand up and face the world with courage. The journey to success is bumpy but when you get there, it all worth rewarding.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:32:58 AM

The next time when the price pump, make sure we will sell at a profit, I regret when I didn't sell my centra tokens when the price was more than $4, now
with the bad news, the price is dumping and it seems like it's not gonna recover easily.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:44:08 AM

To HODL seems the best option but if you're anything above 2x you buy price, feel free to sell half. Take out your money and the emotional attachment to it.

You have two choices to make that will diffenetly give you the hard time to think things over but same as yours it is better just to hold it until the market is okay but if you need money then you just able to sell half of it.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:44:46 AM

im now mix feelings, because i hold coins, and now  they dropping too low. but i always think that this is not always market down. maybe it finding the best and hard support for, after that green line will replace. so, waiting and pray. we will all smile when times come.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:52:45 AM

I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.
Thanks for your sharing and I will do as much as possible to make more money adn aviod losing.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:14:15 AM

We have the same feeling but it was with ETN and the difference is I got it from my first bounty campaign. I set a target value which is $0.10 as I needed money for my house and I got like $6k but just after a week it went up double (like $0.23) so I was disappointed at some point since I can use it for some other stuffs for my house. But after my house is built all of regrets are gone and I am very happy to see my 1st investment. My takeaway on this experience is that in this business you have think carefully and make a wise decision when it comes to your holdings to ensure high profit. And that's what I am doing right now specially with this bearish market wherein it is very hard to decide which coins to invest (I am doing small investments now)
vividbery

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:18:09 AM

How about your new investment, do you regret it or not? I think there are many people like you, but its better than you have to loss. Hodling or not has a different risk.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:47:03 AM

How about your new investment, do you regret it or not? I think there are many people like you, but its better than you have to loss. Hodling or not has a different risk.

Is this for me? First of, the money that I used for my investment also came from my bounty so I don't regret investing to some coins like INS. I bought some on their ICO and didn't sell at $10-12 last week of January (I believe that was the time that it pumped)  and now it is lower than the ICO price but still when I checked their roadmap they're on the right path and with their airdrop I don't have any regrets with this project. I always believe in invest what you can afford to lose (I read it here)  Grin That's why I am still holding into my investments until I get my target.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:54:59 AM

What happened to you is a good lesson to all of us, so we can learn and also practicing to be patience. Patience is always the name of this game because people that have endured in the past have gain a lot in return. I will continue to hold my coin pending when the market price appreciates.

crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:03:52 AM

I did the same mistake that you did before. With being impatient and selling too early, I lost more than I expected. With my my mistake and regret, I learned a lot of things, one of those is to be patient especially here in crypto. I learned it on a hard way, but I think that experience is the best teacher. As of now, there are no huge mistakes, I just keep holding and wait for the big profit to come.
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:10:56 AM

HODL is much easier, but not follow it blindly. Learned from my mistake with ZCL, which value dropped after airdrop. If nothing fundamental behind pumping or devs manipulating promises and not delivering a real product, I would certainly revise my hodl strategy. Check every FUD yourself, sometimes it is true.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
dominic06

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:11:51 AM

I, too, will keep the coins until I find that they are given a fair price for them. Hodl Roll Eyes
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:30:21 AM

What I've learned in this cryptoworld is that we need to practice patience. I realized that holding what you have now is a good decision because I believe that the market price is unstable. wait for the good price just hold your coin. You will benefit more if you will wait for a good  market  price.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:31:57 AM

Th same happened with me for  dent token I sold some dent worth 12k for 30$ Month  before then after while I was checking price it was going massively . Then I had dcn it went upto 6k worth because of previous dent experience I dint sell. Now it’s value 200$.
nguyenthicamtu

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:36:08 AM

I sold my 6k ripple coins last night! Embarrassed

Why you sold it when its price is very low?? I am also holding Ripple and I believe it will be really explosive in the future, so that why, I never sell it with any price at now
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:48:28 AM

I sold my 6k ripple coins last night! Embarrassed

Why you sold it when its price is very low?? I am also holding Ripple and I believe it will be really explosive in the future, so that why, I never sell it with any price at now
Have your own target, if you sell you need to sell higher than the amount you purchase, it does not matter when did you enter the market
as long as you can sell with a profit. Ripple was among the coin who really pump early this year but if we miss the moon, we can sell now.
Those who bought at a very low price in the past are really lucky now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: