Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL or REGRET!!!  (Read 7210 times)
linhna2712

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

These are difficult times for us hodlers, I still have my coins because I bought them long ago and I think I have some emotional attachment to them I guess. Otherwise, the market is unforgiving.
buimangai1234

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:33:10 PM

I try not to sell completely, even if the coin has grown well in price-half the cost to sell , leave the rest on Hold , if you sell everything, in the future you can very much regret it.
cris ronaldo

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:07:13 PM

There are so much people does have any patient to wait and hold their coins and in the end they ave to regret their decision. Its hard to believe that patience is the key to earn great profit.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:13:57 PM

very unfortunate if you do not hold it any longer, indeed we do not know if there is a coin pump without seeing the news and analyze it first
saimohan2203

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

I basically HODL for a long time if the value is less and you sell we regret when the value goes up so we need to study the market circulation and HODL  for a long term by investing less and earn profit in this way we wont regret.
lala.dida

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:16:36 AM

To keep constantly there is no sense. After all, the currency should bring profit to us. I think that some coins need to be sold in order that we have money for various pleasures.
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:45:25 AM

Well looks like it's crashed hard now so it can work both ways. Not a chance I'd sell at the current low prices though.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:59:57 AM

For i also have done those choices that i really regret until now because of that fear you have that it will go down you may loose the potential of that coin that can led to millions of dollars.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:29:19 PM

I agree with OP, a lot of people are selling their coins now, cutting their losses but the fact still remains that while these people might think they are taking the best deals right now, when the market ends up bulling again they would be the ones that would regret their decisions to dump their coins when they see that their coins would be worth so much more
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:09:55 AM

I agree with OP, a lot of people are selling their coins now, cutting their losses but the fact still remains that while these people might think they are taking the best deals right now, when the market ends up bulling again they would be the ones that would regret their decisions to dump their coins when they see that their coins would be worth so much more
If that is their decision, we cannot do anything about it, no one sees the future and the market could die or progress, therefore the risk is really big.
As for me, I would never sell some my holdings, I am seeing this game for a long time and I never panic on the market situation now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bitcoin2018

Activity: 216
Merit: 3

FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:23:07 AM

Now this topic is more actual than ever. Now to sell crypto, it is like -  Buy at the peak and sell at the bottom is a classic. But now it's important don't panic and wait until the end of the year at least, I'm sure the profit will be.

FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
$$$ Anonymous Bitcoin $$$
≫ AnonymousBitcoin.io ≪ [t.me/anonymousbitcoin]
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:29:33 AM

I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.
for sure i will hold iota for a years or atleast half of years. i believe it will sky rocket in few month and i dont want to regret to sell iota undervalue. i been regret my decision to sell ripple on 0.4$ now its almost 1$ thats my biggest decision for me
Holding basically means being patient when it comes here in crypto currency because holding is one of many ways in earnig huge profit so dont rush on selling mostly if the value is too low because it is very unwise decision. the value is unstable so maybe if you sell when value is low there is a possibility that it might increase tomorrow so that would mean regret

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
snguyenthu196

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:33:41 PM

For now I prefer to hold my coins as much as I can because whenever I sold one of my coin I always regret it. But I think its better if you can sell some of them not all. You can keep the rest and if it will grow in the future you still have some at least.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.

Thank you, incident that you experience will I use as my motivation. So many people fail to control themselves for being impatient to sell their coins, when the time for the pump starts to happen. And I also think that you are too greed to sell coins that will bring you profit instead you sell because want to buy new coins, this is what I will make as my motivation in investing.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
asd12.123162

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

If I buy a coin for a long time, then I send it to the hardware purse. It protects me from the temptation to sell a coin ahead of time. This is a very convenient strategy.
adsduozn188

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:05:27 AM

its all up to market situation if market going down and u sell coins you get regret if market going up then you ca earn big profit to sell coins its better to wait for market gone up
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:07:40 AM

Every holder is uncertain recently and asking same question. Only weak hands are selling their coins.
And about Verge? I trust Vergina, you know  Grin. It is coin with many interesting features, accepted in some sites so why not hold it?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Haytim

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:16:33 AM

of course hodl. If I had a money, I would not miss these opportunities. The crypto market is currently low and we need to turn it around. I need to investigate well.
tranquann000

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

In my view, you can choose hold and do not regret it or vice versa. You can buy coins and draw some if you really need the money and it's urgent but if not why you should pull it all out. So being a holder will give you more profit than any other investment. Take your time and enjoy the benefits
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:10:46 AM

Not always holding is a good solution. I bought Bitcoin when it was 4500$, sold part when it was 10000$ and 15000$, then bought again in 13000 and didn't sell when it went up to 18000$, so now I'm holding my BTC, instead of buying it in cheap. But still it profit - that's the best part.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: