Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL or REGRET!!!  (Read 7209 times)
asdnz86126

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:03:18 AM

It's natural to have it because it's in the trade you need to do. but if you hold it there is a good lesson will not happen again, but if you are in bitcoin you have to keep earning faster and as long as you do not lose money, do not regret losing profit Better to be safe from regret.
harrycalik

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:22:08 AM

Many newcomers sell coins at a loss, because they do not believe in crypto. This is their main mistake. Then they will greatly regret what they did. I was like that too. But now I trust crypto currency more.
asdkbz55555t

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

In my opinion, holding is the key to gain more especially if you are not sure when to sell. Because I notice every bull run, all coins are pumping. So if I hold as many coins as I have when bull run, I will gain a large amount.
tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:17:08 PM

I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.
In my opinion, diversification will slightly minimize something like this. But here's the risk in this field, because even when the up trend is still difficult to get the optimal profit.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:26:46 PM

I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.

Allways play with your investments, make rational decisions, HODL long term coins and play with like 30% of your stack, but the most important of all is to never forget to sometimes take your profits, we allways tend to have more and more thats called greedy, eventually nothing is going up the whole time which makes us loose more than we could actually profit, I have learned to allways take profits and leave a small amount to make more profits.

danpariseau1

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:30:29 PM

I also sold before the pump happens a lot of times. But we have to accept that because of our impatience
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:33:05 PM

Allways play with your investments, make rational decisions, HODL long term coins and play with like 30% of your stack, but the most important of all is to never forget to sometimes take your profits, we allways tend to have more and more thats called greedy, eventually nothing is going up the whole time which makes us loose more than we could actually profit, I have learned to allways take profits and leave a small amount to make more profits.
Memenc there kta can find a lot of disappointment about what is happening in the market.But at the same time I know that cryptomarket has recovered all the time in all periods, even the most difficult period in its history, but we must be sure that later will be stable again even more than previous.
TomoBounty

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

There are times when we see the coin mooning and then regret that if we just hold the coin longer then we would have a bigger profit but then just think when you sold the coin and then the coin dump so you will be thankful that you sold the coin. Do not dwell too much on the price getting pump and you were not able to catch the pump because there are still so many opportunities. Just think that you gain from that trade and move on. There is a tendency that you will buy the coin again higher because you have the fear of missing out and then end up getting dumped on because you have the firm belief that if you hold on longer, you will have bigger profits. This may not be the case on verge now but it happens a lot.
bebeb17

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:48:36 PM

We need to be patient in holding some tokens that we buy. Prices on the market are unstable. Better to sell tokens little by little so that the price of token prices increases we can get more profit. Do not panic with market prices that are often down. That's common in crypto
jentemi

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:03:38 PM

In cryptocurrency it all about patience and knowing when to hodl and sell and which coin to hodl or swing. I for one have learnt to hodl.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:11:27 AM

HODL for sure.
In my opinion, if you do not need the money, you'd better wait. The market will soon recover quickly.
Do not rush to sell the coins because it is very likely that you will find yourself in a bad position later.
hongtranggg

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:33:01 PM

I join in crypto world because i want to become successful and taking risk is one way to be able to achieve that, so eventhough in the end its result is not good i will still not regret my decision. I trust all my coin so i will support it till the end, till i get big profit.
hoangnhungg555

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:03:34 AM

Well we all have these experiences that somehow will teach us that it is better to wait. As the old saying goes, patience is a virtue. I don't have that much to juggle between coins so sometimes i really get tempted to sell when i am eyeing on a coin with a better potential than what i hold.
kllondd

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

I agree. Do not allow greed and regret to influence your decisions. Take the profit from your investments, at least partially, when there is an opportunity. Do not invest all funds in one coin, diversify the risks.
buiviet173a

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

Have a portion of your holding for your trading, and the rest for your hodling. Gonna be diversified. I don't advise a pure holding strategy. You can accumatate more of your coins in trading
franklin hoses

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:13:42 PM

There is no two way about this. You either hold your coin or you regret not holding your coin. It is interesting to note also that there is thin line between profit and loss. You must always be at your best in execution of your plan in otherfor your plan to materialize!
holderman

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:17:24 PM

Since bitcoin and ethereum are the these prices, i decide to hodl all of my coins in long term. I am a patient guy, i will wait for the bull market.

vuongappa

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:17:28 AM

In my opinion, holding is the key to gain more especially if you are not sure when to sell. Because I notice every bull run, all coins are pumping. So if I hold as many coins as I have when bull run, I will gain a large amount.
pidobir

Activity: 446
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:52:19 AM

Holding is certainly good. But we need money every day, not in a few years. Therefore, it is necessary to choose several ways of earning.

bestcoins1

Activity: 2226
Merit: 723

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:57:42 AM

Many people are experiencing the same thing. There is no need to be sorry, it has happened, make it as experience and how to strategize in the world of cryptocurrency. With this happening, there will be more caution before selling it and better for you always see the development of coins you have and do an analysis of the coins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: