Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange  (Read 283594 times)
sjens

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:40:39 AM

Nice to see so many happy/naive people in this post ,saying erondook and coinex is trustworthy really?
If thats the truth can someone please tell me why i have to recover my password ,which of course isnt possible because they dont send revovery email.
Funny thing was a guy spammed the shit out of your chat a couple of days ago and all of a sudden u replied to his ticket remarkable isnt it ?Its verry obvious this is a sinking ship so please dont act as if nothings wrong here cause it is ,so for all of you who like's to swim along with coinex i can only say be sure u wear ur swimming trunks, exept off course for erondook kind of hard to hold his genitals that way seems some guys loves to do that.

Oke bye now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hammer500

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:33:21 AM

I recovered my password without any problems. I received "Reset password instructions" mail from support@coinex.pw.
My BTW balance was exactly the same as before the downtime and I withdraw all BTC without any problems.
yelloyello

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:10:08 PM

Me the same. Nothing is missing.

Thanx!

dragonus

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:06:38 PM

for me everything, especially withdrawals (BTC, ZET) work well.

But erundook, honestly - try to be more communicative now Wink
nyktalgia

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:15:07 PM

150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!150 BTC sold by VITALY ( the coinex owner) after site went down and before it went back up = SCAM wake up!

Told you all these retards would worship him when the site went back up, they are all probably working for him too....   This will only make the good honest people with integrity stronger while you die and suffer in the eternal flames of fire and hell.

p.S. JUST BECAUSE YOUR BALANCE IS RIGHT DOESNT MEAN YOUR COINS ARE THERE STUPID ASSES!

leoirssi

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:49:07 PM

Hey guys. Is there any way to recover TFA (Google Authenticator) on Coinex? I had to repair my phone and I got it back wiped...now I can't withdraw my coins...I've contacted support and no response  Sad

nyktalgia

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:06:12 PM

VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.

nyktalgia

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:06:49 PM

Hey guys. Is there any way to recover TFA (Google Authenticator) on Coinex? I had to repair my phone and I got it back wiped...now I can't withdraw my coins...I've contacted support and no response  Sad

ur coins are gone bro, read

VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.VITALY ADMITTED HE SOLD 150+ BTC after it was so called 'hacked' you are either in on the scam or you are just stupid as hell if you believe him.

We need to do something about coinex.... eradicate it by peaceful force. and I mean that in the way we can get all the coins back by the people who were stolen from.  I dont care about you penny grubbers.  I care about the people who lost more than 1+ BTC, I did, but I dont even care about myself.  I care about JUSTICE!

nyktalgia

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:21:47 PM

nobody cares? you guys are pathetic....

jacoo

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:45:52 PM

Do you have any idea? What do you want to do?
nyktalgia

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:50:23 PM

Do you have any idea? What do you want to do?

Actually hack the site for justice... they were never hacked , lets see if they can take a real hacker on.  Everyone SS ur balances and history so we can credit those due.  At least hack the site to see what coins they are moving.  It's a crude way but its built and justifiable at this point.  I just dont want the coins in the hands of evil doers, but shitty people deserve shitty rewards.

rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:51:02 PM

Come on, relax guys.. they have a busy time fixing everything and responding to all those support tickets, keep kalm and don't panic.

it has been 1 month since i try to withdraw my CTM (7BTC worth)

why to be calm.

Sick of idiots like him... they spawn and breed at coinex

Spreading bad worths and panic doesn't help getting your coins back. The only way is to let people trade on coinex and let the admin's fix as much as possible.
nyktalgia

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:52:03 PM

Come on, relax guys.. they have a busy time fixing everything and responding to all those support tickets, keep kalm and don't panic.

it has been 1 month since i try to withdraw my CTM (7BTC worth)

why to be calm.

Sick of idiots like him... they spawn and breed at coinex

Spreading bad worths and panic doesn't help getting your coins back. The only way is to let people trade on coinex and let the admin's fix as much as possible.

Ugh u make me sick, ignorant fool.

nyktalgia

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:55:05 PM

Everytime I spread the truth on coinEX i get DDOS'd... that site is a total scam.  Same trolls still in there, its probably everyone involved in the scam.

You wanted to be infamous here is ur chance.  common trolls.   bitkol, deacayde, arthur scrillgull or some bullshit(u know his dumb ass when u see him),  g0llum , RobPC  and a few others.........    g0llum kept changing his name and trolling people with spam, this site is nothing but a piece of worthless shit.  don't invest a dime here im warning you now, dont be pissed when u lose everything.

Those kids are no lives with nothing better to do thinking they are going to get rich off coinex or they are just the biggest trolls ever.

nyktalgia

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:59:39 PM

coinEX is spending more time trying to DDOS me than they are trying to return ur coins... they already scammed the fuck out of all of us!

jacoo

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:00:23 PM

how much did you loose?
nyktalgia

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:02:16 PM

I WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAM

I WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAMI WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAM

this what you need to pay attention?

nyktalgia

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:03:11 PM

how much did you loose?

3 btc in total....

jacoo

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:05:17 PM

ok Undecided
nyktalgia

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:06:30 PM

ok Undecided

nah its not fucking ok....

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: