Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:37:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange  (Read 283615 times)
nyktalgia

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:16:32 PM

Everytime I spread the truth on coinEX i get DDOS'd... that site is a total scam.  Same trolls still in there, its probably everyone involved in the scam.

You wanted to be infamous here is ur chance.  common trolls.   bitkol, deacayde, arthur scrillgull or some bullshit(u know his dumb ass when u see him),  g0llum , RobPC  and a few others.........    g0llum kept changing his name and trolling people with spam, this site is nothing but a piece of worthless shit.  don't invest a dime here im warning you now, dont be pissed when u lose everything.

Those kids are no lives with nothing better to do thinking they are going to get rich off coinex or they are just the biggest trolls ever.

UPDATE: FranktheTank just wanted to be added to the blacklist, if u find any of these ppls ips never trust them with a BTC transaction.

bejjan

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:20:54 PM

g0llum kept changing his name and trolling people with spam, this site is nothing but a piece of worthless shit

Really ? I have never changed nick, I'm "Gollum", not "G0llum".

You're the one faking the nick and spamming trash.

But it's alright, just shows everyone who you really are.

nyktalgia

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:25:17 PM

g0llum kept changing his name and trolling people with spam, this site is nothing but a piece of worthless shit

^ heheeh same troll. prob eruncrook or part of eruncrook & co

Everytime I spread the truth on coinEX i get DDOS'd... that site is a total scam.  Same trolls still in there, its probably everyone involved in the scam.

You wanted to be infamous here is ur chance.  common trolls.   bitkol, deacayde, arthur scrillgull or some bullshit(u know his dumb ass when u see him),  g0llum , RobPC  and a few others.........    g0llum kept changing his name and trolling people with spam, this site is nothing but a piece of worthless shit.  don't invest a dime here im warning you now, dont be pissed when u lose everything.

Those kids are no lives with nothing better to do thinking they are going to get rich off coinex or they are just the biggest trolls ever.

UPDATE: FranktheTank just wanted to be added to the blacklist, if u find any of these ppls ips never trust them with a BTC transaction.\

more to come...

another update: Everytime I spread the truth on coinEX i get DDOS'd... that site is a total scam.  Same trolls still in there, its probably everyone involved in the scam.

You wanted to be infamous here is ur chance.  common trolls.   bitkol, deacayde, arthur scrillgull or some bullshit(u know his dumb ass when u see him),  g0llum , RobPC  and a few others.........    g0llum kept changing his name and trolling people with spam, this site is nothing but a piece of worthless shit.  don't invest a dime here im warning you now, dont be pissed when u lose everything.

UPDATE: FranktheTank just wanted to be added to the blacklist, if u find any of these ppls ips never trust them with a BTC transaction.

more to come....

another UPDATE:  Contester joins the pool of trolls.

fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:35:27 PM

Everytime I spread the truth on coinEX i get DDOS'd... that site is a total scam.  Same trolls still in there, its probably everyone involved in the scam.

lmao
Bitkol

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:42:26 PM

Everytime I spread the truth on coinEX i get DDOS'd... that site is a total scam.  Same trolls still in there, its probably everyone involved in the scam.

You wanted to be infamous here is ur chance.  common trolls.   bitkol, deacayde, arthur scrillgull or some bullshit(u know his dumb ass when u see him),  g0llum , RobPC  and a few others.........    g0llum kept changing his name and trolling people with spam, this site is nothing but a piece of worthless shit.  don't invest a dime here im warning you now, dont be pissed when u lose everything.

UPDATE: FranktheTank just wanted to be added to the blacklist, if u find any of these ppls ips never trust them with a BTC transaction.\

more to come...

another update: Everytime I spread the truth on coinEX i get DDOS'd... that site is a total scam.  Same trolls still in there, its probably everyone involved in the scam.

more to come....

Wow he made me famous. This guy has mental problems. You can tell that from all his posts and what he does in chat. I would hope mods ban him from here because he only does damage to the crypto community. It seems like he has personal problems and the proof is on the videos he posted on youtube. He goes by the name dismalrealm. He has no proof that he has lost money from coinex or any other site.
nyktalgia

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:51:03 PM

more to come...

more to come....

yet another update and troll who cant resist from being infamous: inappropriart

nyktalgia

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:52:34 PM

more to come...

another update: Everytime I spread the truth on coinEX i get DDOS'd... that site is a total scam.  Same trolls still in there, its probably everyone involved in the scam.

more to come....

another UPDATE:  Contester joins the pool of trolls.

Wow he made me famous. This guy has mental problems. You can tell that from all his posts and what he does in chat. I would hope mods ban him from here because he only does damage to the crypto community. It seems like he has personal problems and the proof is on the videos he posted on youtube. He goes by the name dismalrealm. He has no proof that he has lost money from coinex or any other site.

Hey look its the guy i was talking about spreading hate, confusion and deception amongst the bitcoinworld.

nyktalgia

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:56:28 PM

as far as Im concerned all these ppl are responsible for OUR missing coins!  THE TIME IS NOW TO STAND UP AND FIGHT!

more to come...

more to come....

yet another update and troll who cant resist from being infamous: inappropriart

wdl1908

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:25:38 PM

I WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAM

Ok you can transfer 1BTC to this address 1LXmF6stSaodZhDr8cEiQqyswp5yN1z5PB

I just pulled everything out of coinex. Converted everything to DOGE en did a withdraw.
jacoo

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:34:07 PM

I WILL DONATE 1 BTC TO ANYBODY WHO DOESNT INVEST IN COINEX SCAM

I am in Smiley
nyktalgia

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:48:22 PM

Ill give you 1 btc when I get my fucking coins from COINEX , stop freezing my shit and making fake balances for coins you stole!

YOU ARE JUST WAITING TIL THE MARKET BOUNCES BACK SO YOU CAN SELL BUT IT NEVER WILL CUZ U RUINED THE MARKET WITH UR SCAM!

I am the hunter, I am the conqueror, you can try to kill me but I will always bounce back from the darkside of your soul.

nyktalgia

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:11:48 PM

update: correct trolls name is Arthur Scargill.... big fucking troll... prob runs the site somehow most of those chat trolls do.

nyktalgia

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:12:23 PM

I WONT SLEEP UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED! LAUGH AS U WANT BUT UR DAY WILL COME! JUST WAIT Tongue I CANT WAIT...........

mokaccino

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:50:46 PM

Ill give you 1 btc when I get my fucking coins from COINEX , stop freezing my shit and making fake balances for coins you stole!

YOU ARE JUST WAITING TIL THE MARKET BOUNCES BACK SO YOU CAN SELL BUT IT NEVER WILL CUZ U RUINED THE MARKET WITH UR SCAM!

I am the hunter, I am the conqueror, you can try to kill me but I will always bounce back from the darkside of your soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciZI6ItJVCE
rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:40:01 PM

I have missing BTC, two withdrawals made on my account, and about 0.18 BTC hidden somewhere . I have checked everywhere and cannot find the order (but I can tell you it was for LTC, as I had an order in for LTC when you went down).

So that makes it about 0.36 BTC I am missing

aalborg1967

Same here, it´s a "bug" in LTC/BTC orders. Waiting two months with no response from support.

Yes, I was trying to cancel the damned order just before the site went down, and it just kept reappearing. Now it has vanished completely.

COINEX PLEASE JUST CREDIT IT BACK, OR PAY ME THE SAME IN ANOTHER CURRENCY

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
dragonus

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:33:44 PM

meantime in coinex....
ZET withdrawals stopped working

123760260    about 7 hours ago    Withdrawal | xxxx ZET
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:42:02 PM

coinex is NOT PAYING OUT

do not deposit anythign or mine there.

yolo
dragonus

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:56:09 PM

which currency?
because

123456463    about 24 hours ago    Withdrawal | 1 BTC

was successful

It's not the first time when I've problem with ZET, so don't panic
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:58:40 PM

nobody cares? you guys are pathetic....
Do you have any idea? What do you want to do?

How are all of your posts helping you get whatever it is that you want?

I try to be respectful and informed.
dragonus

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:04:37 PM

just ignore trolls Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: