Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:20:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN] [ICO] PLAYHALL - Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform  (Read 41079 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:30:30 AM

This is definitely an interesting innovation.

Actually, I don't see any unique on this project since there are many gaming platforms here in crypto currency community. I'm just hoping that this project would be competitive enough among others and hopefully the team may able to provide a good and great service as this project is in progression stage which the tean may continue to strive for a better success on this prestigious project.

They're way too late in the whole gaming and other game related stuff genre which is already taken over by other better known teams and coins
It is exactly wrong. Game industry just keep moving and moving to get a new game, that's how the world change. There is no time to late to play a new game.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:34:01 AM

PlayHall.io is a decentralized multi cryptocurrency platform for Skill Gaming mobile games focused on highly intellectual players striving for a victory. This platform will give players the opportunity to compete in their skills in PvP matches and participate in global tournaments and custom tournaments created by players. For the gaming platform currency, there will be 7 world’s most popular cryptocurrencies In other words, PlayHall.io is a platform based on players’ competition, aimed at  demonstrating skills, such as intellectual abilities, reaction, attentiveness. Alongside, it allows  players to win cryptocurrency

Great, very impressive opinion mate as you explained very well on how this project all about. As you explained, their are a lot of gaming platforms here in crypto currency which in some point those are the competitors of playhall project. On my opinion, much better the team of this project may doing some innovation that can caught the attentions of many here as the investors may invest this project. I'm just hoping that this project may competent enough among others which I think the most challenging part of this project.

Probably, PLAYHALL project will be more competitive enough than the other platforms as they have good incentives and rewards for all players who have great gaming skills. And this is thier big advantage because other gaming platforms are only good in betting and gambling in which the results is the loss of profits.
Playhall is leveling up the gaming competition industry by integrating it to the blockchain technology. Its guaranteed that all our accounts are secured and all transactions will be displayed publicly.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:34:57 AM

PlayHall.io is a decentralized multi cryptocurrency platform for Skill Gaming mobile games focused on highly intellectual players striving for a victory. This platform will give players the opportunity to compete in their skills in PvP matches and participate in global tournaments and custom tournaments created by players. For the gaming platform currency, there will be 7 world’s most popular cryptocurrencies In other words, PlayHall.io is a platform based on players’ competition, aimed at  demonstrating skills, such as intellectual abilities, reaction, attentiveness. Alongside, it allows  players to win cryptocurrency

Great, very impressive opinion mate as you explained very well on how this project all about. As you explained, their are a lot of gaming platforms here in crypto currency which in some point those are the competitors of playhall project. On my opinion, much better the team of this project may doing some innovation that can caught the attentions of many here as the investors may invest this project. I'm just hoping that this project may competent enough among others which I think the most challenging part of this project.

Probably, PLAYHALL project will be more competitive enough than the other platforms as they have good incentives and rewards for all players who have great gaming skills. And this is thier big advantage because other gaming platforms are only good in betting and gambling in which the results is the loss of profits.
Playhall is leveling up the gaming competition industry by integrating it to the blockchain technology. Its guaranteed that all our accounts are secured and all transactions will be displayed publicly.
Well, I guess this project is really awesome! The PlayHall concept is very attractive and the ideas of the team PlayHall regarding the incentives that will be given is really  catchy for the people around here the crypto currency community, and most especially to the gaming industry for the gamers.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:26:59 AM

Maybe its only fits for those who have skill in gaming and can compite on a pro player. But can you assure that project can fits also for a begginer player or not a good gamer because not all gamers are good and have skills in gaming. Most of them are just playing to enjoy themselves. Gaming for them is just a past time.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

Super! To release 20 games on the platform, you probably have an unrealistically large team of developers. Since not everyone can run such a number of games, even in one month of development! I'm surprised how you do it so much! Great project!
Exactly, it is kind of a big deal to release 20 games and a platform, the developers must have worked very hard to achieve this and I believe this hard work will make them successful and it will also allow them to and attract a lot of investors

I really hope so, because a good team that works at full strength and does not stop if there is suddenly little budget or no moral support, it's hard to find! I really hope that there will be investors who will not spare to invest in this project! Since the games industry, it is just beginning to develop.

Not just the developers, but the whole team is working extremely hard to stay on schedule! Games being developed, platform as well, and the team in the meanwhile is working on all type of things - like sharing the word by attending events! We appreciate all the support from the community, and it's great to see it grow. So, thank you for being here Smiley
I am very glad that this project has such a good team! Indeed, indeed, thanks to our support for the project, more and more users are recognizing, which contributes to a good rise in the price of the token. Therefore, I will continue to support the project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:16:50 AM

Maybe its only fits for those who have skill in gaming and can compite on a pro player. But can you assure that project can fits also for a begginer player or not a good gamer because not all gamers are good and have skills in gaming. Most of them are just playing to enjoy themselves. Gaming for them is just a past time.

Yes you're right,  you don't need to be professional or a skilled gamer as long as you will entertained and relax while you are playing. I admire this project because you can earn while you play which for sure many will caught their attention because of this kind of features.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:45:36 AM

Super! To release 20 games on the platform, you probably have an unrealistically large team of developers. Since not everyone can run such a number of games, even in one month of development! I'm surprised how you do it so much! Great project!
Exactly, it is kind of a big deal to release 20 games and a platform, the developers must have worked very hard to achieve this and I believe this hard work will make them successful and it will also allow them to and attract a lot of investors

I really hope so, because a good team that works at full strength and does not stop if there is suddenly little budget or no moral support, it's hard to find! I really hope that there will be investors who will not spare to invest in this project! Since the games industry, it is just beginning to develop.

Not just the developers, but the whole team is working extremely hard to stay on schedule! Games being developed, platform as well, and the team in the meanwhile is working on all type of things - like sharing the word by attending events! We appreciate all the support from the community, and it's great to see it grow. So, thank you for being here Smiley
I am very glad that this project has such a good team! Indeed, indeed, thanks to our support for the project, more and more users are recognizing, which contributes to a good rise in the price of the token. Therefore, I will continue to support the project.
Yes, absolutely not only the developers but the whole team continuously putting efforts in the project to make the platform hugely successful. The team is not only active on social media platforms but also on the forum. And the team is always providing new updates related to the project. This kind of activities will continuously help the project for its growth.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:55:21 AM

Yes you're right,  you don't need to be professional or a skilled gamer as long as you will entertained and relax while you are playing. I admire this project because you can earn while you play which for sure many will caught their attention because of this kind of features.

That's the different of this project you play and at the same time you earn from it. Many online games are in the market right now and they are very competitive to the each other as well as on the recent online games but at this time you earn profit. That's how PLAYHALL works in the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

Yes, absolutely not only the developers but the whole team continuously putting efforts in the project to make the platform hugely successful. The team is not only active on social media platforms but also on the forum. And the team is always providing new updates related to the project. This kind of activities will continuously help the project for its growth.
Yes, i agree with you that we will have appreciate PlayHall Team. Not only at now, we will be together and support PlayHall more and more by using this platform for a long time
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

Yes, i agree with you that we will have appreciate PlayHall Team. Not only at now, we will be together and support PlayHall more and more by using this platform for a long time
the project will really enjoy great success among many fans of online games. I'm looking forward to launching the platform, because I'm also a big fan of online games. The development team continues to work actively on the development of the platform and we will soon see the results of this work.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:42:08 PM

Playhall is really going great and i think that this project can really do much well ahead so i think that more and more investors would keep supporting this project. Also it is good to see their bounty campaign.
HappyMod

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:52:57 PM

Thank you! There certainly are big challenges and many competitors in the field. The team believes to have an unique platform that will enable players to stake cryptocurrency against each other while playing skill-games. Team is dedicated to grow this platform, as you can tell by the large number of users already registered. It's a very exciting road for the team, and a great success to have sold out 2000ETH worth of PHT in the presale. Please, feel free to join us on Telegram to stay close with the team and be notified about all news/ask all questions you have: https://t.me/PlayHall - Hope to see you around!

That's the different of this project you play and at the same time you earn from it. Many online games are in the market right now and they are very competitive to the each other as well as on the recent online games but at this time you earn profit. That's how PLAYHALL works in the crypto community.

Great eyes! Definitely, who wouldn't enjoy playing games (against friends for example), beat your opponent and be able to earn your favorite cryptocurrency? Most of us are already gamers, and enjoy gaming. This is an unique opportunity to proof your skills and develop your skills even further as well.

the project will really enjoy great success among many fans of online games. I'm looking forward to launching the platform, because I'm also a big fan of online games. The development team continues to work actively on the development of the platform and we will soon see the results of this work.

Appreciate the support from all of you & it's great having you around! Hope you are already playing the beta games at playhall.com and stay tuned for the other games that launch in August!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:07:42 PM

The idea of ​​the project is too a new in the community game. If the good development project and is applied to the width, the community game will be added a extra source.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:39:03 PM

Actually, I don't see any unique on this project since there are many gaming platforms here in crypto currency community. I'm just hoping that this project would be competitive enough among others and hopefully the team may able to provide a good and great service as this project is in progression stage which the tean may continue to strive for a better success on this prestigious project.

They're way too late in the whole gaming and other game related stuff genre which is already taken over by other better known teams and coins
It is certainly late but I don't think this is the end. I think they can still create an impact on the industry if they introduce new features etc. It will be really tough but I think if they work hard they still have a chance.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:34:44 PM

I hope the project somehow the acting worker of blockchain will be able to connect in himself and will be able to work correctly together with game platforms, thereby pleasing with both players, and cryptomans.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:13:40 PM

It is exactly wrong. Game industry just keep moving and moving to get a new game, that's how the world change. There is no time to late to play a new game.

I agree with you, people always looking for new innovation especially in a gaming industry. There is no such thing the word "late" in this new era because everything can be happen unexpectedly.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:56:41 PM

I have been following this project for quite some time now & I have to say that I'm glad it's getting more & more popular. Well-deserved recognition, as they say.
As far as marketing strategies go, I think PLAYHALL has one of the strongest. Can you guys give me a better example or 2?
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:06:23 PM

Playhall is really going great and i think that this project can really do much well ahead so i think that more and more investors would keep supporting this project. Also it is good to see their bounty campaign.

Platform like this really needs to do more promotions because as I browse in their bounty programs especially their signature bounty it seems there is only few participants. I am hoping that the team can come up with a better idea on promoting this good project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:27:23 AM

Playhall would like to incorporate technology to assist gamers in this platform or simply to evaluate the outcome and influence of the gamers to offer rewards.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:13:42 AM

Platform like this really needs to do more promotions because as I browse in their bounty programs especially their signature bounty it seems there is only few participants. I am hoping that the team can come up with a better idea on promoting this good project.
If that's the case, then the team should come up with a better marketing strategy to boost the name of the PlayHall here in the community of cryptoncurrency. This project has a good platform and has a great goal here in community, so it is just a waste if people, and other investors will not be able to know about the PlayHall. It will just put into waste.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: