Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN] [ICO] PLAYHALL - Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform  (Read 41079 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:47:44 PM

Well, i see one more smartly strategy of PlayHall when they have action that find more partners: https://reddit.com//r/PlayHall/comments/8gqjub/playhall_is_at_crypto_summit_in_la_scouting_for/. I really appreciate the team and hope them can have partnership with some big company at gaming industry.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:47:55 PM

I wonder why you choose that high amount of private sale as much as possible? 10 ETH? Really? I wish I could join the private sale but for now I don't have 10 ETH.
Obviously the private sale is only for those who have a full trust on this project and is willing to invest a huge amount to boost the sales of this project.. For sure there are perks for those vip investors.

I think this must be adjust so that there will be more people that can join the private sale. It is too much to risk in that kind of amount and I think only few people will likely to risk that amount of ETH.
Yes you have a point also bud but I think thats why this is a private sale which is only designated to investors who can afford to give away a huge amount of money.
Yes, it's for the big investors out there that can really help the project for this private sale. Making it a success with more people supporting the development of it that can attract other potential investors in the future.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:48:52 AM

I wonder why you choose that high amount of private sale as much as possible? 10 ETH? Really? I wish I could join the private sale but for now I don't have 10 ETH.
Obviously the private sale is only for those who have a full trust on this project and is willing to invest a huge amount to boost the sales of this project.. For sure there are perks for those vip investors.

I think this must be adjust so that there will be more people that can join the private sale. It is too much to risk in that kind of amount and I think only few people will likely to risk that amount of ETH.
Yes you have a point also bud but I think thats why this is a private sale which is only designated to investors who can afford to give away a huge amount of money.
Yes, it's for the big investors out there that can really help the project for this private sale. Making it a success with more people supporting the development of it that can attract other potential investors in the future.
Well if this is for the good future of this great project, then that should be push by the PlayHall team. The bigshot investors will really be a great help to invest large amount of money for this project for its continuous development and make the PlayHall successful both in the gaming industry and in this community of crypto currency.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:40:11 AM

Do they really hard work about the project? I mean, they mostly don't answer these curious questions about the project, I wish they could be active in the forum.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:58:27 AM

Well if this is for the good future of this great project, then that should be push by the PlayHall team. The bigshot investors will really be a great help to invest large amount of money for this project for its continuous development and make the PlayHall successful both in the gaming industry and in this community of crypto currency.
Yes, i completely agree with you, if the big investors will come forward to investing in the project then the project will be complete soon. After get the funding from big investors then the developers will working hard on project development and they will complete the platform as early as possible. And after some time later project will be become huge successful.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:14:47 AM

I love games. Thanks for the project, I will participate!
hope this platform can realize in the near future, the project team will hard work for it
of course if more and more who participated it will have a positive effect, so the right decision to participate now

Of course it will, if it is actively generate by many. In this case these project possess a positive outlook that is the main reason why many people participated. PLAYHALL is a gaming platform which many gamers would like too. It is because it is helpful to one another and it introduce investors an achievement for all.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:51:15 AM

Do they really hard work about the project? I mean, they mostly don't answer these curious questions about the project, I wish they could be active in the forum.
Yes bud thats true, its been a while since they replied to some comments here in btctalk. Try thier telegram channel bud since they have more than 1 mods.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:42:56 AM

Yes bud thats true, its been a while since they replied to some comments here in btctalk. Try thier telegram channel bud since they have more than 1 mods.

I think the team PLAYHALL are busy now for their upcoming events and conferences in New york and in Europe where they are going to participate some crypto activities there. And this will be a good thing to know especially for the investors as the team are working hard to promote this project in the world. Soon we can have read some good news and updates from the team after that event.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

You have a point mate. Obviously the team doing great as they doing their different responsibility. The most challenging part of the team is will able to be competitive enough since there are a lot of gaming platform here in crypto currency world. Also, as I visited their bounty programs which they must need more time to attract more participants. Hopefully they will doing better for this project which I think it could really help for those people who want to play as well as they can have rewards of playhall token.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:07:51 PM

hope this platform can realize in the near future, the project team will hard work for it
of course if more and more who participated it will have a positive effect, so the right decision to participate now

Of course it will, if it is actively generate by many. In this case these project possess a positive outlook that is the main reason why many people participated. PLAYHALL is a gaming platform which many gamers would like too. It is because it is helpful to one another and it introduce investors an achievement for all.

Yeah, well as I noticed, this not new project in the crypto community but,I also observed the eagerness of the development team to show and proved that they worth to invest. I believe that this project have a potential but somehow they need to be more attractive due to the competitors here in the crypto currency community.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:57:17 PM

Yeah, well as I noticed, this not new project in the crypto community but,I also observed the eagerness of the development team to show and proved that they worth to invest. I believe that this project have a potential but somehow they need to be more attractive due to the competitors here in the crypto currency community.

They have to be more efficient in finding resources to seize up their platform in accordance with their definite plans for the project. Maybe the presence of those hard-working individuals will improve the quality of their game strategy and this will happen if they are going to join forces.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

PlayHall is a decentralized platform for gaming platforms for mobile applications, where gamers have outwitted their opponents in order to achieve victory in PvP matches and global tournaments. The following currencies can be used:
- PlayHall token (PHT)
- Bitcoin (BTK)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Dash (Dash)
- ZCash (ZEC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Thanks to such a variety in currencies, the platform should be very popular!
This is really a great advantage for all users of the platform. Many players will be able to use the platform without any problems, using any available currency.
Yes, I also think that it is very convenient for absolutely all users. Since not all use Bitcoin, for example many users use a different currency. And thanks to this list, users can not doubt that their token is not accepted.
huycute10

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

I was using this site for playing in past and can say with full confidence that they will succeed to get the maximum amount of money. I also will invest some small amount of money to become part of their profit sharing scheme through this investment.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:56:46 PM

Wow, I think the focus of communication and marketing of the ICO project into the Chinese market is quite right, this market is populated and has a large number of professional game players.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:17:40 PM

They probably do not care like the devs of many many many other similar projects which do not care about the people just the money that comes in
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 06:34:00 PM

Well, i see one more smartly strategy of PlayHall when they have action that find more partners: https://reddit.com//r/PlayHall/comments/8gqjub/playhall_is_at_crypto_summit_in_la_scouting_for/. I really appreciate the team and hope them can have partnership with some big company at gaming industry.

Great spot, awesome! Thank you for noticing & sharing Smiley

As said, I am not a core team member & share as much information that's available. I'm sure team has made a well-thought decision on holding the private sale after the presale. When more information is available for the ICO phase, I'll notify you.

You have a point mate. Obviously the team doing great as they doing their different responsibility. The most challenging part of the team is will able to be competitive enough since there are a lot of gaming platform here in crypto currency world. Also, as I visited their bounty programs which they must need more time to attract more participants. Hopefully they will doing better for this project which I think it could really help for those people who want to play as well as they can have rewards of playhall token.

There are a lot of competitors in both the gaming & cryptocurrency world like you said. However, PlayHall has an experienced team with experience in the gaming world. They promote their project at various places and attend a lot of events to share the word - especially in China at the moment. Which is great and the amount of registered users increases every day!

I was using this site for playing in past and can say with full confidence that they will succeed to get the maximum amount of money. I also will invest some small amount of money to become part of their profit sharing scheme through this investment.

Hi Huycute, amazing to hear you are excited about PlayHall ! If you're interested, feel free to make an account (and join either in private sale or ICO) on the WEBSITE

They probably do not care like the devs of many many many other similar projects which do not care about the people just the money that comes in

Hi Dyno, the team definitely cares about the opinion of the community & the developers also try to share as much as possible. As you can imagine, not everything is available for public use - however, if you really have questions about the progress, please join our Telegram channel and we will try to connect you with a (core) team member! 

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:16:58 PM

hey guys, what are you talking about? The developers of the Playhall project are very active, much more than in any other similar project. And they always answer all the questions asked by the followers of the project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:13:38 PM

Therefore for impatient and for people who just want to receive answers quickly there is telegram group of this project. Through this messenger you will be able always to obtain information quickly and in real time.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:31:08 PM

Many people will participate in this platform because of there love for games. The project will attract many such users which will hence help them to grow. It is a really good idea to participate in Playhall.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

PlayHall is a decentralized platform for gaming platforms for mobile applications, where gamers have outwitted their opponents in order to achieve victory in PvP matches and global tournaments. The following currencies can be used:
- PlayHall token (PHT)
- Bitcoin (BTK)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Dash (Dash)
- ZCash (ZEC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Thanks to such a variety in currencies, the platform should be very popular!

Offering all those popular cryptocurrency is good thing for platform and customers, but on other hand, it will affect the price in market although playHall tokens allow gamers to participate in tournaments and to vote on issues pertaining to the platform's management and organization.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: