Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN] [ICO] PLAYHALL - Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform  (Read 41079 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:52:33 AM

Playhall is really going great and i think that this project can really do much well ahead so i think that more and more investors would keep supporting this project. Also it is good to see their bounty campaign.

Platform like this really needs to do more promotions because as I browse in their bounty programs especially their signature bounty it seems there is only few participants. I am hoping that the team can come up with a better idea on promoting this good project.

Yeah, well I think the team doing their best in promoting this project. The team must have enough patience to wait the possible response of the crypto currency community which I think some of them are responding. Regarding their bounty campaigns which need more supports since the participants doesn't so many. Well, I think the important are those investors to support and to make this possible in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:34:42 AM

Playhall would like to incorporate technology to assist gamers in this platform or simply to evaluate the outcome and influence of the gamers to offer rewards.

Yet, this project is indeed a gaming technology company which make a different purpose of gaming by doing some changes in the gaming technology.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:28:48 AM

This is definitely an interesting innovation.

Actually, I don't see any unique on this project since there are many gaming platforms here in crypto currency community. I'm just hoping that this project would be competitive enough among others and hopefully the team may able to provide a good and great service as this project is in progression stage which the tean may continue to strive for a better success on this prestigious project.

They're way too late in the whole gaming and other game related stuff genre which is already taken over by other better known teams and coins

I think it's not to late to participate this project in the market because in this kind of business all project are good and it depends on how you can encourage the investor to join your team and the team needs to work hard to be famous in the market. It's a challenge for the team to compete to other project that they are the best among them.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
lesom

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:39:06 AM

not a bad project, simple, I would say, with the ability to go on the road map, but I think there will be problems in raising funds, since the minimum purchase price is 10 eth, and you essentially do not have a beta version

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:44:00 AM

Playhall would like to incorporate technology to assist gamers in this platform or simply to evaluate the outcome and influence of the gamers to offer rewards.

Yet, this project is indeed a gaming technology company which make a different purpose of gaming by doing some changes in the gaming technology.

Moreover. They are not just providing different and most challenging games for all gamers. But they also help players to improved their gaming skills and become more competitive enough to the other players thru giving rewards. I guess by having this features, players will inspired and play at their fullest abilities inorder to achieved their personal goals.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:19:03 AM

You're right, it's a good thing to know that you will able to earn while you are playing. This great innovation way of game adopt blockchain technology since many young generation will able to play as those gamers enthusiast here in the cyberworld. I believe the team will caught the attention of many as they were happy to be part on this project.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:50:44 AM

You're right, it's a good thing to know that you will able to earn while you are playing. This great innovation way of game adopt blockchain technology since many young generation will able to play as those gamers enthusiast here in the cyberworld. I believe the team will caught the attention of many as they were happy to be part on this project.

Precisely mate, that's the advantage of this project they adopt the game into blockchain technology which other projects dont have. In the blockchain technology the gamers were more efficient in finding resources to obtain an extreme skills in beating their opponents because they earn rewards and at the same time they enjoy.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:50:14 AM

Precisely mate, that's the advantage of this project they adopt the game into blockchain technology which other projects dont have. In the blockchain technology the gamers were more efficient in finding resources to obtain an extreme skills in beating their opponents because they earn rewards and at the same time they enjoy.
Blockchain technology actually prooves to be usefull for such projects so i think that they might soon have some huge profits ahead so watching this project untill the end with some investment can proove to be usefull.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:16:33 AM

Yes bud they made this project for the online gamers who would like to level up thier gaming to a whole new level. Decentralization of the platform will also empower all users to make this successful.
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:39:08 AM

Despite the fact that there are already many projects on tokenization and the transition to the Blockbuster of the cybersport sector, PlayHall is aimed at popularizing precisely the direction "Skill Gaming", which allows professional gamers to compete in popular games and get real money for it
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:03:48 PM

Moreover. They are not just providing different and most challenging games for all gamers. But they also help players to improved their gaming skills and become more competitive enough to the other players thru giving rewards. I guess by having this features, players will inspired and play at their fullest abilities inorder to achieved their personal goals.
Yes, PLAYHALL will provides a great chance to gamers to improve their gaming skill by providing them different types of games. According to the platform, we can compete with other users and the winner will get cryptocurrency as a reward. So this kind of activities will definitely help the project to attract investors on the platform. The project has higher ability to become successful.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

not a bad project, simple, I would say, with the ability to go on the road map, but I think there will be problems in raising funds, since the minimum purchase price is 10 eth, and you essentially do not have a beta version

Yeah, 10 eth probably too much for the small investors and maybe dev should rethink about it. I think they some sample games that you can actually try and just visit their site so that you will know more about their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

What kind of technology to assist gamers are they adding that is not already a part of other platforms like steam, blizzard's client or the many other platforms
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

Blockchain technology actually prooves to be usefull for such projects so i think that they might soon have some huge profits ahead so watching this project untill the end with some investment can proove to be usefull.

They are still faraway from their goal and they definitely need have more support from the investors. Gaming platform is good because people really wanted to enjoy their life especially the young ones. Having this kind of idea maybe can't only bring enjoyment but also has the chance to earn some good rewards.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:30:02 PM

The Playhall project is developing very fast! I'm very glad that I found this project and I'm waiting for the platform with the games to work! Since now there are a lot of novelties with games and they are asking for a lot of money for them. I hope that this will not happen.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

The Playhall project is developing very fast! I'm very glad that I found this project and I'm waiting for the platform with the games to work! Since now there are a lot of novelties with games and they are asking for a lot of money for them. I hope that this will not happen.
if I'm not mistaken, but the platform is already in working order. And there you can try to play their beta games, since more games will be available only in August this year. You just need to go to their official website.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:42:41 PM

Yeah, they've taken a good decision regarding the integration of blockchain into the platform. The team did a good job regarding this. I hope they become successful soon enough and have great profits.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

It might be a problem but if it can reach its potential investors quickly and they won't mind with the minimum price as they see that the project's potential is great and also they like gaming, the team won't have any problem sooner or later. Beta version might be a good one too, let's see what's the response of the team about this one.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:24:03 PM

It might be a problem but if it can reach its potential investors quickly and they won't mind with the minimum price as they see that the project's potential is great and also they like gaming, the team won't have any problem sooner or later. Beta version might be a good one too, let's see what's the response of the team about this one.
I agree with you, have beta version can help us find out some bugs or some error which we don't expect? I hope they will have bounty for find out bugs on PlayHall Platform, too.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:24:01 AM

I agree with you, have beta version can help us find out some bugs or some error which we don't expect? I hope they will have bounty for find out bugs on PlayHall Platform, too.
Yes that is right. Hopefully the team will be able to launch the beta version of the PlayHall project as soon as possible because as of now, there are really more people waiting for the beta version of PlayHall for more improvements and tests if there will be bugs that may turn into much enhancement of the PlayHall project.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: