Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:20:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN] [ICO] PLAYHALL - Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform  (Read 41079 times)
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Yes, we still at here and waiting some new features or new updates of PlayHall - potential and profitable project for not only gamers but also investors.
Precisely this project is very  attractive thats one reason why many are interested  to invest  because  of its promising  platform,what else  you  can  ask enjoying  while earning  at the same time thats what I understood in this project.Well as of now the team are already caught the attention  of many other than that maybe they can now finalize  the updates and projects  progress. Hoping for project success in the future.
Yes, the project is becoming towards the success. Every single day team is working hard on project development and make it more interesting as well as easier to access. The team is working on making the best game. Due to their hard work and efforts, many investors are coming forward to joining this ico. PLAYHALL will be become succeed sooner or later.     

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:28:54 PM

The project is growing very fast. The ICO of the project is also significantly increasing. All this is a good sign of a successful ICO project. All thanks to the team work hard and smart
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:01:26 PM

The project is growing very fast. The ICO of the project is also significantly increasing. All this is a good sign of a successful ICO project. All thanks to the team work hard and smart

The team is actually working much hard for the project to reach some great heights and i am sure that they will succedd and also this project will have huge profits ahead. This project looks much stable.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:05:39 PM

I wonder why did all the people here really supporting the project? Is there anything unique of the project that really interest the potential supporters and the investors here?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:12:38 PM

You're right dude, but I think this kind of project should need more time to be popular since their are a lot of gaming platform here in crypto currency world. Also, this project should be competitive enough among others. I suggest that they need an attractive features which can caught the attention of those people who will be an investors as well as users on this prestigious project which can be benefit a great profit in the future.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:49:45 PM

Playhall is really getting much more popular now and i am sure that it would really have some intresting profits ahead because it is potential to have some huge profits ahead. This project can also attract a number of investors ahead.

If the team can manage the project properly, then attracting investors will surely be not that hard thing to do. Creating a good marketing strategy will surely can give them a better results especially this is a gaming platform. The team must need also a good partners in order for their platform to be more attractive and to be able to do that, they need features that give good benefits.

Creating a good system isn't enough for them to attract people and investors, lot of popular projects are useless, lot of good projects are money less
A project alone cannot become successful, especially here in the community of crypto currency. Just like what you have said DynoEarl, even how good the system is, it is not enough to attract people and investors alone. The good communication and integration of the team members and developers will make a great impact for the project to become more strong and remain a worthy project for the community. So I was hoping that PlayHall will become a successful project both in the gaming industry and here in the world of crypto.

This is why the team need to do more effort so that they can create more features which can actually be the key to their success. Challenge will always be their guide to be more competent against the growing crypto market. Gaming platform like this that uses blockchain could be the new revolution which game developers will likely to experience some unique features compared to the existing technology.
Well, what is the new feature you want suggest for Playhall? Gaming platform using blockchain technology is not new but i can say that have at least 3 projects have do this, the different at here is about idea.
3 projects it it is very small and the competition will be very interesting to observation here. However as for a difference between these projects, in each of them there are distinctions.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

The team is actually working much hard for the project to reach some great heights and i am sure that they will succedd and also this project will have huge profits ahead. This project looks much stable.
Hard work of the team is really necessary for a project to grow. The team has really shown dedication and I feel they will become successful soon. I hope for the best!
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:08:47 PM

I were playing around in btalk, what made me write the reply is the name!
It's a great name, and after a close look into the project, it just says "I'm perfect, buy me!".
I really like projects related to Gaming industry, Best of luck!
It's good to hear your words sir about PLAYHALL project. And you are welcome to joined our team here on this thread to support and promote this unique gaming platform in the world. And also, you may help this project to become a good quality in gaming invesment by contributing funds for further development of this project.
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:04:21 PM

Playhall is really getting much more popular now and i am sure that it would really have some intresting profits ahead because it is potential to have some huge profits ahead. This project can also attract a number of investors ahead.

If the team can manage the project properly, then attracting investors will surely be not that hard thing to do. Creating a good marketing strategy will surely can give them a better results especially this is a gaming platform. The team must need also a good partners in order for their platform to be more attractive and to be able to do that, they need features that give good benefits.

Creating a good system isn't enough for them to attract people and investors, lot of popular projects are useless, lot of good projects are money less
A project alone cannot become successful, especially here in the community of crypto currency. Just like what you have said DynoEarl, even how good the system is, it is not enough to attract people and investors alone. The good communication and integration of the team members and developers will make a great impact for the project to become more strong and remain a worthy project for the community. So I was hoping that PlayHall will become a successful project both in the gaming industry and here in the world of crypto.

This is why the team need to do more effort so that they can create more features which can actually be the key to their success. Challenge will always be their guide to be more competent against the growing crypto market. Gaming platform like this that uses blockchain could be the new revolution which game developers will likely to experience some unique features compared to the existing technology.

Hey there! The team is working extremely hard every day, as well as various events have been attended by the PlayHall team! As said before, it is currently all about sharing the word about PlayHall and we are really happy to see the community grow. Feel free to tune in on Telegram: T.me/PlayHall

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:45:08 PM

I wonder why did all the people here really supporting the project? Is there anything unique of the project that really interest the potential supporters and the investors here?
You can read the whitepaper to know it by yourself how people are really coming and supporting the project Smiley One of the reason, it's related to "Gaming" which is popular and increasing field today.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:33:49 AM

Really is a private sale, because the minimum investment to participate and 20 ETH? And in the symbolic sale, what will be the minimum investment?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:13:41 AM

Really is a private sale, because the minimum investment to participate and 20 ETH? And in the symbolic sale, what will be the minimum investment?
As i guessing, maybe it is only 0.1 ETH ( the same amount of almost ICO running at this time ). Anyway, you can check update at their website to confirm.
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:35:44 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 05:39:18 PM by HappyMod

Right now for a 20% bonus it requires 10 ETH. But during the ICO minimum contribution will be 0.01 ETH (= 312.5PHT)

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:13:00 AM

It's a great name, and after a close look into the project, it just says "I'm perfect, buy me!".

I think PLAYHALL fit for your playing hobbies. PLAYHALL project can fullfil your happiness in gaming. Their are many fuction this project and its up to you if you want to learn and use this project. In this platform, you can earn also if you have your playing skill to win the game.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:27:52 AM

Right now for a 10% bonus it requires 10 ETH. But during the ICO minimum contribution will be 0.01 ETH (= 312.5PHT)
please explain one thing to me. That is, if I understand correctly, now the price is 0.01 eth, but we can not get a 10% bonus already? How long will the sale last?
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:07:11 AM

This is a really great project of the group hitting a growing group of people and attracting investors for the project. Wish the project will succeed

If you paid attention to this project. Then I advise you to continue to monitor, soon there will be a platform with games that can be tested. And also buy tokens, in my opinion they can rise in price!
Thats true bud they can get alot of great benefits just by joining yo this project. First is they can enjoy games on thier platform and they can also earn buy trading the playhall tokens.

Absolutely, they will be having a great games in the future because of the verse that the team has developed. Many individuals will patronize this platform in a sense that this was introduced to the community with a lot of fun.
I agree! Since the team of developers with great pleasure develops the project, and provides it to the community. Thanks to such developers, there are very interesting games that you really want to play in order to escape from everyday work!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:30:13 AM

I think PLAYHALL fit for your playing hobbies. PLAYHALL project can fullfil your happiness in gaming. Their are many fuction this project and its up to you if you want to learn and use this project. In this platform, you can earn also if you have your playing skill to win the game.
Im sure many people will be convinced that this is a good project and when thier gaming platform launches there will be alot of gamers who will play to this site.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:44:17 AM

Im sure many people will be convinced that this is a good project and when thier gaming platform launches there will be alot of gamers who will play to this site.

Absolutely, this project right now is being recognized by those online games fanatics. On this platform they are going to have an assessment to their own intellectual capability and skills on how they are going to defeat their respective opponent. Im very much excited to see this project in the market with a high level of intensity.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:58:45 AM

You can read the whitepaper to know it by yourself how people are really coming and supporting the project Smiley One of the reason, it's related to "Gaming" which is popular and increasing field today.
Indeed. Moreover, it can be popular if the game was a free roam and free world game, also they can raise so much attention if the game has an online feature like GTA Online.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

This is a really great project of the group hitting a growing group of people and attracting investors for the project. Wish the project will succeed

If you paid attention to this project. Then I advise you to continue to monitor, soon there will be a platform with games that can be tested. And also buy tokens, in my opinion they can rise in price!
Thats true bud they can get alot of great benefits just by joining yo this project. First is they can enjoy games on thier platform and they can also earn buy trading the playhall tokens.

Absolutely, they will be having a great games in the future because of the verse that the team has developed. Many individuals will patronize this platform in a sense that this was introduced to the community with a lot of fun.
I agree! Since the team of developers with great pleasure develops the project, and provides it to the community. Thanks to such developers, there are very interesting games that you really want to play in order to escape from everyday work!

That is right, creating more interesting games will likely also give them a better chance to be attracted by some gamer who wanted to experience more adventure and challenging games. Developers will surely be more creative because we know people always seek new innovation.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: