Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN] [ICO] PLAYHALL - Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform  (Read 41079 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:13:39 AM

not a bad project, simple, I would say, with the ability to go on the road map, but I think there will be problems in raising funds, since the minimum purchase price is 10 eth, and you essentially do not have a beta version
It might be a problem but if it can reach its potential investors quickly and they won't mind with the minimum price as they see that the project's potential is great and also they like gaming, the team won't have any problem sooner or later. Beta version might be a good one too, let's see what's the response of the team about this one.
I agree with you, have beta version can help us find out some bugs or some error which we don't expect? I hope they will have bounty for find out bugs on PlayHall Platform, too.

Maybe the team is aware of that problem and if that problem happen I sure that the team has a solution of that. PLAYHALL platform is good and have potential in market and with the help of us and the team we can encourage investor and make this project more successful.
Maybe they have the testing team and don't need anyone find out bugs? Actually improve platform is the necessary for any project.
Of course that is really necesary for the platform of the project especially here in the crypto currency community. Without innovation, the project will not be notice here in the crypto world. The project that remains strong and continues its innovation and development is the one that deserves to remain here in the crypto world. But now, the PlayHall should improve its platform now and remove the bugs and turn into better PlayHall than before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:25:25 AM

I wonder why you choose that high amount of private sale as much as possible? 10 ETH? Really? I wish I could join the private sale but for now I don't have 10 ETH.
Obviously the private sale is only for those who have a full trust on this project and is willing to invest a huge amount to boost the sales of this project.. For sure there are perks for those vip investors.

I think this must be adjust so that there will be more people that can join the private sale. It is too much to risk in that kind of amount and I think only few people will likely to risk that amount of ETH.
Yes you have a point also bud but I think thats why this is a private sale which is only designated to investors who can afford to give away a huge amount of money.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

I wonder why you choose that high amount of private sale as much as possible? 10 ETH? Really? I wish I could join the private sale but for now I don't have 10 ETH.
Obviously the private sale is only for those who have a full trust on this project and is willing to invest a huge amount to boost the sales of this project.. For sure there are perks for those vip investors.

I think this must be adjust so that there will be more people that can join the private sale. It is too much to risk in that kind of amount and I think only few people will likely to risk that amount of ETH.
Yes you have a point also bud but I think thats why this is a private sale which is only designated to investors who can afford to give away a huge amount of money.
I see. So, if I don't have a full trust on the project I cannot join the private sale even if I only have 1 ETH? Come on dude, you cant just talking shit right here.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:24:23 AM

not a bad project, simple, I would say, with the ability to go on the road map, but I think there will be problems in raising funds, since the minimum purchase price is 10 eth, and you essentially do not have a beta version
It might be a problem but if it can reach its potential investors quickly and they won't mind with the minimum price as they see that the project's potential is great and also they like gaming, the team won't have any problem sooner or later. Beta version might be a good one too, let's see what's the response of the team about this one.
I agree with you, have beta version can help us find out some bugs or some error which we don't expect? I hope they will have bounty for find out bugs on PlayHall Platform, too.

Maybe the team is aware of that problem and if that problem happen I sure that the team has a solution of that. PLAYHALL platform is good and have potential in market and with the help of us and the team we can encourage investor and make this project more successful.
Maybe they have the testing team and don't need anyone find out bugs? Actually improve platform is the necessary for any project.
Of course that is really necesary for the platform of the project especially here in the crypto currency community. Without innovation, the project will not be notice here in the crypto world. The project that remains strong and continues its innovation and development is the one that deserves to remain here in the crypto world. But now, the PlayHall should improve its platform now and remove the bugs and turn into better PlayHall than before.

Exactly, thats how the project should be in the line of crypto community. It should be new to the perceiving individual in such away this project will continue to develop and step up into its occupancy in the crypto community. By developing their platform is already a great factor for the project on its manifestation to the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:18:59 AM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. A Nowadays in the crypto world there is a lot of competition are available. so reaming creative is the best option to survive in the crypto world. And investors also don't involve in those project where innovation and continuous development doesn't happen. So making continuous development and improving platform help the project to compete in the crypto world.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:30:34 AM

PlayHall is a decentralized platform for gaming platforms for mobile applications, where gamers have outwitted their opponents in order to achieve victory in PvP matches and global tournaments. The following currencies can be used:
- PlayHall token (PHT)
- Bitcoin (BTK)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Dash (Dash)
- ZCash (ZEC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Thanks to such a variety in currencies, the platform should be very popular!
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:50:32 AM

But still it's not a good way to attract potential investors because no one will risk to put up a big amount of money as this kind of platform are common and have similarities to the others. This will be a hard situation for PLAYHALL team incase they will pursue it. I hope, they will lowered this amounts so that they can possible gathered investors in the near future.
Pasker80

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:02:50 AM

But still it's not a good way to attract potential investors because no one will risk to put up a big amount of money as this kind of platform are common and have similarities to the others. This will be a hard situation for PLAYHALL team incase they will pursue it. I hope, they will lowered this amounts so that they can possible gathered investors in the near future.
I agree with you that this situation might be difficult for the PLAYHALL team, at least they should be more creative and look for new innovations about an almost similar project, in the game base. That way investors will be interested in the project you are working on.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:04:37 AM

I agree with you that this situation might be difficult for the PLAYHALL team, at least they should be more creative and look for new innovations about an almost similar project, in the game base. That way investors will be interested in the project you are working on.

Yeah, Its true,we are here to help the team to promote and advertise the project in the market in helping each other we can create a strong organisation that can help everyone to enhance the ability and talent of each and everyone, PLAYHALL may not be as special as others but this has a specific area where this well be notice and excel.Through playing and  earning at the same is a very excellent opportunity and  chance to enjoy at the same time.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

Maybe all of that has it's own reason why they put that big amount in private sale. The team right now is too busy for that and that's the reason why didn't answer our question about that big amount. Maybe they are trying to catch an investor in a big amount and if no one will invest then they will lower the amount of private sale to get an investor. That's my idea why they do like that.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

Well 99% of the projects in crypto are just the same things with a different name, it's shilling that matters more than innovation or anything else
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:56:15 PM

PlayHall is a decentralized platform for gaming platforms for mobile applications, where gamers have outwitted their opponents in order to achieve victory in PvP matches and global tournaments. The following currencies can be used:
- PlayHall token (PHT)
- Bitcoin (BTK)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Dash (Dash)
- ZCash (ZEC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
This is really a great advantage for all users of the platform. Many players will be able to use the platform without any problems, using any available currency.
kimhong1131997

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:56:46 PM

- PlayHall token (PHT)
- Bitcoin (BTK)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Dash (Dash)
- ZCash (ZEC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Thanks for your info
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:38:06 PM

I want to learn the playing skills of different types of games, Playhall platform whether to support players to share the game skills and give a price for this issue.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:25:56 PM

Exactly, thats how the project should be in the line of crypto community. It should be new to the perceiving individual in such away this project will continue to develop and step up into its occupancy in the crypto community. By developing their platform is already a great factor for the project on its manifestation to the crypto community.
As on me not for all. I think at the project there will be an audience even at the expense of inveterate players who played similar on the crypto already before.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:43:46 PM

Yeah, well on this new generation many users would like to be part on those gaming platforms as they will able to be much more entertained to relax and divert for some stressful moments that may encounter. Hopefully the team may doing well as they will not disappointed the probable investors as well as users on this great project.

HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

Please let me know if u thinking about to reduce minimum purchase during ico,i would like to buy in my budget.

thank you and all the best.

Hi Cry18world, thanks for the interest! The minimum contribution during pre-sale was 0.01 ETH and right now in private sale it is 10 ETH. As for ICO, currently there is no details or data available - once more information is available I will notify you. Meanwhile, feel free to join the Telegram channel at https://t.me/playhall

Please let me know if u thinking about to reduce minimum purchase during ico,i would like to buy in my budget.

thank you and all the best.
You can't. You can just find a friend that wanted to invest in PlayHall company and combine it with your money to achieve the minimum purchase.

I am afraid we cannot change minimum contribution of private sale

The presale was filled with 2000ETH very fast, currently the private sale is live which explains the 10 ETH minimum contribution. After this, ICO phase will go live (date to be announced) and the entry level will be much lower. Indeed, bugs may be reported to the team to improve the gaming experience - as for the bounty, I am not a bounty manager, but you can find all bounty information at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887066.0
Could you give me a time frame of Bounty? Is it late for join PlayHall at this time? I hope i can join and earn good stake.

Bounty started February 5 and runs until June 30, meaning you still have plenty of time to join!

Thank you for the support and comments! Please, if you do find bugs share them with the team! Or send them in PM and we will forward them to the team
The excellent developed answers, thanks a lot. I am interested in bounty why such long? Really you are so generous and whether it is favorable to participate in him really?

I am not sure why the team has chosen to do the bounty for this long period. However, growth is something that is important for long-term and not just short-term, so I can fully understand their decision in this & the participants of the bounty will be rewarded for this Smiley Feel free to join the bounty if you haven't already!

Also, would love to see all of you here in our Telegram Community Channel!

Maybe all of that has it's own reason why they put that big amount in private sale. The team right now is too busy for that and that's the reason why didn't answer our question about that big amount. Maybe they are trying to catch an investor in a big amount and if no one will invest then they will lower the amount of private sale to get an investor. That's my idea why they do like that.

Hey all, the reason for this big amount is because it is the 'private sale'. The presale has already finished and 2000 ETH hardcap was reached. After the private sale there will be an ICO, however the exact date and amounts are not available for this - please stay tuned & as soon as more information is known I will share this with you.

- PlayHall token (PHT)
- Bitcoin (BTK)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Dash (Dash)
- ZCash (ZEC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
This is really a great advantage for all users of the platform. Many players will be able to use the platform without any problems, using any available currency.

Thank you for sharing, that's completely right & like you mentioned, team wants to enable skill-gaming on the PlayHall platform for almost everyone - and with the wide-range of cryptocurrency available to use this is possible

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:13:46 PM

Well 99% of the projects in crypto are just the same things with a different name, it's shilling that matters more than innovation or anything else

Probably you are right, but we don't actually know what will be the outcome of some newly created project. There is nothing wrong to try and this is why dev continuous to do a lot of things considering that there are already similar ICOs that is being deployed in the market. Who knows Playhall will someday surprised us with their great achievement and probably this will be new revolution gaming platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:19:37 PM

Yeah, well on this new generation many users would like to be part on those gaming platforms as they will able to be much more entertained to relax and divert for some stressful moments that may encounter. Hopefully the team may doing well as they will not disappointed the probable investors as well as users on this great project.

In this very competitive market, things can't easily be attained and it needs a lot of creative ideas to consider to be able to cope up with the latest innovations. Playhall is a gaming platform and we all know that there are already a lot of it in the present so, the team needs more attractive features which it can attract online professional players and in this way, we can rest assured that this platform will really gained more people to support the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:32:01 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. A Nowadays in the crypto world there is a lot of competition are available. so reaming creative is the best option to survive in the crypto world. And investors also don't involve in those project where innovation and continuous development doesn't happen. So making continuous development and improving platform help the project to compete in the crypto world.
Creativity and continuous development will be very important in determining the success of the project. The team will have to make sure to suffice these things for this project to have a great Impact on the market.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: