Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:48:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN] [ICO] PLAYHALL - Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform  (Read 41079 times)
Krones

Activity: 560
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

many people say that if applications or development can not fit into a mobile phone they do not have a future, I do not agree with this at all, I would support a project that is connected with global games, not with phone shooters

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:20:43 AM

I wonder why did all the people here really supporting the project? Is there anything unique of the project that really interest the potential supporters and the investors here?
You can read the whitepaper to know it by yourself how people are really coming and supporting the project Smiley One of the reason, it's related to "Gaming" which is popular and increasing field today.
Indeed. Moreover, it can be popular if the game was a free roam and free world game, also they can raise so much attention if the game has an online feature like GTA Online.
Well, that is a grea recommendation for this project. The PlayHall project is a great one here that comes out in the crypto currency community. If that recommendation of yours will be granted by the team, an online features will much more bring a better and huge impact for the growth of popularity of this project on the community.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:04:24 PM

I were playing around in btalk, what made me write the reply is the name!
It's a great name, and after a close look into the project, it just says "I'm perfect, buy me!".
I really like projects related to Gaming industry, Best of luck!

I think PLAYHALL fit for your playing hobbies. PLAYHALL project can fullfil your happiness in gaming. Their are many fuction this project and its up to you if you want to learn and use this project. In this platform, you can earn also if you have your playing skill to win the game.
Im sure many people will be convinced that this is a good project and when thier gaming platform launches there will be alot of gamers who will play to this site.

Absolutely, this project right now is being recognized by those online games fanatics. On this platform they are going to have an assessment to their own intellectual capability and skills on how they are going to defeat their respective opponent. Im very much excited to see this project in the market with a high level of intensity.

Maybe right, due to many online users that is circulating in the internet then definitely it will be recognized by some players. Playhall for now probably still seek to find professional game dev to used their platform and help them to be more popular.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:27:07 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 01:57:33 PM by Dejech19

It's a great name, and after a close look into the project, it just says "I'm perfect, buy me!".

I think PLAYHALL fit for your playing hobbies. PLAYHALL project can fullfil your happiness in gaming. Their are many fuction this project and its up to you if you want to learn and use this project. In this platform, you can earn also if you have your playing skill to win the game.

I love to play while earning, I am one of the fan of project that caters gaming platforms. Actually it is our choice  to earn and enjoy at the same time but for me its really favorable because I love to learn new kinds of games, and can improve my skills. Hopefully Playhall will achieve a great success in the future.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

I love playing while earning,I am one of fun of project that caters gaming platforms.Actually it is our choice  to earn and enjoy at the same time.But for me its really  favorable  because I love learning new kinds of games, and can improve  my playing skills also.Hope Playhall well achieved  its success  soon.

I think they will, as the dev team of PLAYHALL project really exerting more efforts inorder to make this a good gaming platform that can help online gamers to upgrade their playing skills. They already attending different conferences in the world to promote and gathered some suggestions that will help for the improvement of this project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

This is a really great project of the group hitting a growing group of people and attracting investors for the project. Wish the project will succeed

If you paid attention to this project. Then I advise you to continue to monitor, soon there will be a platform with games that can be tested. And also buy tokens, in my opinion they can rise in price!
Thats true bud they can get alot of great benefits just by joining yo this project. First is they can enjoy games on thier platform and they can also earn buy trading the playhall tokens.

Absolutely, they will be having a great games in the future because of the verse that the team has developed. Many individuals will patronize this platform in a sense that this was introduced to the community with a lot of fun.
I agree! Since the team of developers with great pleasure develops the project, and provides it to the community. Thanks to such developers, there are very interesting games that you really want to play in order to escape from everyday work!

That is right, creating more interesting games will likely also give them a better chance to be attracted by some gamer who wanted to experience more adventure and challenging games. Developers will surely be more creative because we know people always seek new innovation.
I agree to your point mate but somehow you must consider some of possible outcome since this is all about business which we need a great amount of profit. I agree gaming is good way just to be entertained, hopefully they provide a unique features that may attract more users in the long run since gaming platform is common here in the crypto currency world.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

I wonder why did all the people here really supporting the project? Is there anything unique of the project that really interest the potential supporters and the investors here?
You can read the whitepaper to know it by yourself how people are really coming and supporting the project Smiley One of the reason, it's related to "Gaming" which is popular and increasing field today.
Indeed. Moreover, it can be popular if the game was a free roam and free world game, also they can raise so much attention if the game has an online feature like GTA Online.

GTA online does get a lot of hate for being heavily ridden with microtransactions and it seems to be a common theme for literally every online based game ever
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:50:00 PM

GTA online does get a lot of hate for being heavily ridden with microtransactions and it seems to be a common theme for literally every online based game ever
But if it is been developed and moulded properly it can work perfect online and i guess that the craze for GTA would also rise up if it is been developed with huge graphics and the configurations kept low.
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

Really is a private sale, because the minimum investment to participate and 20 ETH? And in the symbolic sale, what will be the minimum investment?
Right now for a 10% bonus it requires 10 ETH. But during the ICO minimum contribution will be 0.01 ETH (= 312.5PHT)
please explain one thing to me. That is, if I understand correctly, now the price is 0.01 eth, but we can not get a 10% bonus already? How long will the sale last?

Hey there, the presale was fully sold out with 2000 ETH raised. Currently, the private sale is open & the minimum for the private sale is 10 ETH with a bonus of 20%* my apologies. The ICO token sale will start Q2, 2018 but an exact date has not been announced yet, this sale will have a minimum of 0.01 ETH.

I love to play while earning, I am one of the fan of project that caters gaming platforms. Actually it is our choice  to earn and enjoy at the same time but for me its really favorable because I love to learn new kinds of games, and can improve my skills. Hopefully Playhall will achieve a great success in the future.

Awesome! This is exactly what PlayHall is about, being able to earn your favorite cryptocurrency while improving your gaming skills Wink

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Vocalwalls

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:43:45 PM

This is definitely an interesting innovation.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:59:24 PM

I love playing while earning,I am one of fun of project that caters gaming platforms.Actually it is our choice  to earn and enjoy at the same time.But for me its really  favorable  because I love learning new kinds of games, and can improve  my playing skills also.Hope Playhall well achieved  its success  soon.

I think they will, as the dev team of PLAYHALL project really exerting more efforts inorder to make this a good gaming platform that can help online gamers to upgrade their playing skills. They already attending different conferences in the world to promote and gathered some suggestions that will help for the improvement of this project.
Yes, absolutely the project has the team of gaming experts which is continuously working hard on the development of the project to take the projects to a great height. Developers are consistently taking major steps towards the project which will help the project to its improvement. sooner  or later project will be definitely become hugely successful.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:17:11 PM

Believe in and hope that the project will achieve certain success with the idea and how to implement its project. I think the group and the followers should work together to make this project a success!
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:01:19 PM

Browser games as a rule deserve bigger attention of players because there is a freedom of action and people embody those actions which can't in real life. Because of it there is such popularity. I don't know what genre Playhall developers will choose.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:40:55 PM

Gaming really has a very wide audience and games have many varieties so apply form generally has more number of trials and more chances that they will become successful. I think that is the reason many people here are interested in this project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:56:35 PM

Gaming really has a very wide audience and games have many varieties so apply form generally has more number of trials and more chances that they will become successful. I think that is the reason many people here are interested in this project.
Yes, it's really one of the main reason why people are coming here, because it's about gaming and how this can change gaming too by their platform. Hopefully, in the future, they can add games like an open-world game.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:24:57 AM

Playhall is really getting much more popular now and i am sure that it would really have some intresting profits ahead because it is potential to have some huge profits ahead. This project can also attract a number of investors ahead.

If the team can manage the project properly, then attracting investors will surely be not that hard thing to do. Creating a good marketing strategy will surely can give them a better results especially this is a gaming platform. The team must need also a good partners in order for their platform to be more attractive and to be able to do that, they need features that give good benefits.

Creating a good system isn't enough for them to attract people and investors, lot of popular projects are useless, lot of good projects are money less

Following this project men, their are not only creating good system but creating a good team and manage properly. As the project goes on, these project are making his name in the market, not so famous but quitly getting more investors. I know that these project will not be useless at the end.

Honestly, the project is good but I don't think is quietly good enough since this kind of project is so common in the crypto currency world. Also, their bounty programs didn't caught attention so much to the community. Hopefully the team may doing some actions about this matter since the project it's been too long already in promoting.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:16:48 AM

Yes, it's really one of the main reason why people are coming here, because it's about gaming and how this can change gaming too by their platform. Hopefully, in the future, they can add games like an open-world game.
If it comes to this, then I would be very interested in playing and watching how the game on the Block Chain platform will be loaded. Since this new generation of games will be, in which I have not yet played. So I'm looking forward to launching the platform.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:28:21 AM

If it comes to this, then I would be very interested in playing and watching how the game on the Block Chain platform will be loaded. Since this new generation of games will be, in which I have not yet played. So I'm looking forward to launching the platform.

Likewise ill be waiting for the launching of this project, alot of online games fanatic would surely enjoy the features that this platform brings. Its just so happened that this project was introduced with a multiple task  that the skills of the gamers need to enhance and expand their  abilities in order to gain victory.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:43:13 AM

Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Yes, we still at here and waiting some new features or new updates of PlayHall - potential and profitable project for not only gamers but also investors.
Precisely this project is very  attractive thats one reason why many are interested  to invest  because  of its promising  platform,what else  you  can  ask enjoying  while earning  at the same time thats what I understood in this project.Well as of now the team are already caught the attention  of many other than that maybe they can now finalize  the updates and projects  progress. Hoping for project success in the future.
Yes, the project is becoming towards the success. Every single day team is working hard on project development and make it more interesting as well as easier to access. The team is working on making the best game. Due to their hard work and efforts, many investors are coming forward to joining this ico. PLAYHALL will be become succeed sooner or later.     
We can definitely succeed also on this playform in the right time bud, they are now slowly getting the momentum in marketing. It seems also that they have found a good strategy for the promotion.
RockyLeesya

Activity: 298

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:13:18 AM

PlayHall.io is a decentralized multi cryptocurrency platform for Skill Gaming mobile games focused on highly intellectual players striving for a victory. This platform will give players the opportunity to compete in their skills in PvP matches and participate in global tournaments and custom tournaments created by players. For the gaming platform currency, there will be 7 world’s most popular cryptocurrencies In other words, PlayHall.io is a platform based on players’ competition, aimed at  demonstrating skills, such as intellectual abilities, reaction, attentiveness. Alongside, it allows  players to win cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: