Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:05:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN] [ICO] PLAYHALL - Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform  (Read 41079 times)
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:32:02 PM

One more! One more gaming platform.
To be honest - just attempt of create platform. But most of previous projects were not successful. Why do you think that your project is better? What lessons your have learned from the previous gaming projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HappyMod

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:45:09 PM

Does your platform rank game players as their followers on social networks like Facebook, Youtube, Twitter .... increase? That means they are having a good influence and have certain skills

Hey Holdvcl, could you rephrase your question? I would love to help you, but am not sure if I understand your question well.

Can you explain some of the unique points from your project, why Playhall will be a high potential ICO project and what will motivate investors to invest in Playhall.

Obviously, PlayHall is the platform that allows players to compete against adversaries to demonstrate who ultimately has the most skill, intellectual rigor, reaction time, and awareness. Outplay your opponents to win more cryptocurrency!-> Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform.

More like who has the highest shill power, best marketting, and monetory power. Always remember in the real world that's what matters the most
Those are the most important things for a profitable future because marketing is also the most vital promotional act which needs a lot of attention to reach more and more users to gain good amount of investment to develop the platform ahead.
Yes, i agree with both of them. Anyway i think skill of gamer will have limited affect to this market, well when you a good gamer, you can earn more?

When you are a good gamer, it means you have skills right Wink You can stake cryptocurrency against other players, so if you are a good gamer you will be able to earn more tokens from people you play against (PVP)

To be honest - just attempt of create platform. But most of previous projects were not successful. Why do you think that your project is better? What lessons your have learned from the previous gaming projects.

Hi Larks, why is our project better? I think it is important everyone does their own research. However, PlayHall sold out very fast during the pre-sale. The reason for this is because it's popular and already has beta games in play, as well as the short amount of time towards the launch of 20 extra games will be a great addition to players being able to play the games! You can stake cryptocurrency in skill-games (PVP), so you can earn tokens by playing your favorite games and improving your skills.

Moreover, PlayHall already has over 200,000 members on the platform. Whereas many ICOs simply have a whitepaper. Hope this has helped you, feel free to learn more at https://playhall.io and https://playhall.com.

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:58:29 PM

Can you explain some of the unique points from your project, why Playhall will be a high potential ICO project and what will motivate investors to invest in Playhall.

Obviously, PlayHall is the platform that allows players to compete against adversaries to demonstrate who ultimately has the most skill, intellectual rigor, reaction time, and awareness. Outplay your opponents to win more cryptocurrency!-> Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform.

More like who has the highest shill power, best marketting, and monetory power. Always remember in the real world that's what matters the most
Those are the most important things for a profitable future because marketing is also the most vital promotional act which needs a lot of attention to reach more and more users to gain good amount of investment to develop the platform ahead.
Yes, i agree with both of them. Anyway i think skill of gamer will have limited affect to this market, well when you a good gamer, you can earn more?
Of course. If you the skilled player, in the platform turns out to earn not only much, but even without investments, in it all sense of your efforts which will pay off due to your abilities and proofs of what you play better than the others.
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:20:56 PM

Wow this is a great project!! I love playing, and now you can earn while playing, what a benefits!! I'll be 100% supporting this project. I'll definitely looking forward for it.

This is a wonderful project because it is gaming in which unique games than the other and many people look forward. Playhall has it's own potential to acquire investors to invest. The abilities that you will have is different it is skilled because of this project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:58:42 PM

Wow this is a great project!! I love playing, and now you can earn while playing, what a benefits!! I'll be 100% supporting this project. I'll definitely looking forward for it.

This is a wonderful project because it is gaming in which unique games than the other and many people look forward. Playhall has it's own potential to acquire investors to invest. The abilities that you will have is different it is skilled because of this project.
With the field it is working with, PLAYHALL can really attract people in knowing and might support the project too. Seems good seeing people who giving a hundred percent support towards this one.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:28:04 AM

This project is really progressing much aggressively here in the crypto currency communit. I guess that as days goes by, the community of the PlayHall will become much larger because of the gaining of more supporter, users and investors that will engage and invest for this project. No doubt this will be easily notice here in the crypto community especially in the gaming industry. I this project will reach its future success.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:51:04 AM

Super! To release 20 games on the platform, you probably have an unrealistically large team of developers. Since not everyone can run such a number of games, even in one month of development! I'm surprised how you do it so much! Great project!
Exactly, it is kind of a big deal to release 20 games and a platform, the developers must have worked very hard to achieve this and I believe this hard work will make them successful and it will also allow them to and attract a lot of investors

I really hope so, because a good team that works at full strength and does not stop if there is suddenly little budget or no moral support, it's hard to find! I really hope that there will be investors who will not spare to invest in this project! Since the games industry, it is just beginning to develop.
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:35:46 AM

Super! To release 20 games on the platform, you probably have an unrealistically large team of developers. Since not everyone can run such a number of games, even in one month of development! I'm surprised how you do it so much! Great project!
Exactly, it is kind of a big deal to release 20 games and a platform, the developers must have worked very hard to achieve this and I believe this hard work will make them successful and it will also allow them to and attract a lot of investors

I really hope so, because a good team that works at full strength and does not stop if there is suddenly little budget or no moral support, it's hard to find! I really hope that there will be investors who will not spare to invest in this project! Since the games industry, it is just beginning to develop.

Not just the developers, but the whole team is working extremely hard to stay on schedule! Games being developed, platform as well, and the team in the meanwhile is working on all type of things - like sharing the word by attending events! We appreciate all the support from the community, and it's great to see it grow. So, thank you for being here Smiley

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:37:48 AM

Not just the developers, but the whole team is working extremely hard to stay on schedule! Games being developed, platform as well, and the team in the meanwhile is working on all type of things - like sharing the word by attending events! We appreciate all the support from the community, and it's great to see it grow. So, thank you for being here Smiley
we, as followers of the Playhall project, are also very pleased to see how the development team works. Another of your dignity is that you are very communicative with your followers, this plays a big role in building people's trust in the project.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:57:05 AM

Its not so hard to handle 20 games and a platform in this kind of industry. If they want to encourage investor and that's there first strategy to be choosen. To make more games and manage it corrrectly and to do that they will be making there team big and work hard to manage the game rights and updated all the time.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:25:15 AM

Its not so hard to handle 20 games and a platform in this kind of industry. If they want to encourage investor and that's there first strategy to be choosen. To make more games and manage it corrrectly and to do that they will be making there team big and work hard to manage the game rights and updated all the time.
Thats true bud, if they want to be popular in this field they need to start building thier reputation by gaining the trust of the gamers and the investors. They also need to make sure that thier website is secure and stable without any lags when gamers are playing.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

Actually mate, each and everyone of us want to be successful in life as we encounter different obstacles. As my own principle experienced is the best learning in which we need to know the different mistake that we must able to correct. I believe this project have a great potential as they already experienced those unsuccessful project that they have before as what you've been know the background of the team. Hopefully they will able to serve to the community as they may caught the attention of the investors as well as users here in crypto currency community.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:58:17 AM

Yes, I hope the games was not a kid game with horrible graphics and unplayable due to lacks of users online. Also, this is a great opportunity to move the game platform into a new journey!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

Yes, I hope the games was not a kid game with horrible graphics and unplayable due to lacks of users online. Also, this is a great opportunity to move the game platform into a new journey!

You have a good point, since other gaming platform has a very realistic graphics and probably the team will pay attention with their advanced options in terms of their video resolution. They must be more competent to be able for them to be recognized by some popular online gamer.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

With what you have just said, people will probably be getting more curious with the team that has been doing right now. Being able to handle the pressure properly, I think their development will be smoothly in good place right now. As the games are being developed, we hoped to see a futuristic games that can be played by all ages.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:54:02 AM

This platform was introduced because its new innovations of online games, probably this project would give something else that are fresh to the sight of the costumers. In addition with that, this project is aiming to brings to completion the skills of the gamers.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

Those are the most important things for a profitable future because marketing is also the most vital promotional act which needs a lot of attention to reach more and more users to gain a good amount of investment to develop the platform ahead.
Yes, I agree with you, a good marketing will always better to promote the platform. Marketing always helps the platform to reach their goals as early as possible. Due to a good marketing, the project will easily catch attention towards the investors. Marketing and promotions play a very important role to make the ico successful.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:30:51 PM

I agree with this. Good strategies and good management in a specific platform will truly have a good results too. And for PLAYHALL project, I think it's not hard for the dev team to released and managed 20 games because they already have a good gaming system for this project. And also, the team are experts and have experienced before in gaming.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:05:56 PM

I agree with this. Good strategies and good management in a specific platform will truly have a good results too. And for PLAYHALL project, I think it's not hard for the dev team to released and managed 20 games because they already have a good gaming system for this project. And also, the team are experts and have experienced before in gaming.

They need marketting to lure in the noob investors who throw money without thinking whether the project is good, bad or even a scam. Just my two cents
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

This project will bring quality Gamers and their true potential out vbecause of the reward will be getting based on their performance. definitely this project is of a great potential and actual surely be very well received in the market.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: