Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:15:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN] [ICO] PLAYHALL - Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform  (Read 41079 times)
HappyMod

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:37:44 AM

I have been following this project for quite some time now & I have to say that I'm glad it's getting more & more popular. Well-deserved recognition, as they say.
As far as marketing strategies go, I think PLAYHALL has one of the strongest. Can you guys give me a better example or 2?

Of course! PlayHall team attends a lot of events as you can tell by their previous China Roadshow Smiley, PlayHall is very active on social media and Telegram to be as transparent as possible, and keep the community up to date. Besides that, there is a very active community around these social media channels, who do a great job sharing the word & attracting even more users!

Playhall would like to incorporate technology to assist gamers in this platform or simply to evaluate the outcome and influence of the gamers to offer rewards.

You're right, it's a good thing to know that you will able to earn while you are playing. This great innovation way of game adopt blockchain technology since many young generation will able to play as those gamers enthusiast here in the cyberworld. I believe the team will caught the attention of many as they were happy to be part on this project.

Precisely mate, that's the advantage of this project they adopt the game into blockchain technology which other projects dont have. In the blockchain technology the gamers were more efficient in finding resources to obtain an extreme skills in beating their opponents because they earn rewards and at the same time they enjoy.
Blockchain technology actually prooves to be usefull for such projects so i think that they might soon have some huge profits ahead so watching this project untill the end with some investment can proove to be usefull.
Yeah, they've taken a good decision regarding the integration of blockchain into the platform. The team did a good job regarding this. I hope they become successful soon enough and have great profits.

Appreciate the wise words and support! Blockchain technology and the PlayHall platform enables (skill) gamers to go to a next level gaming experience, and I am glad to see more people appreciate the thoughts behind this!

The Playhall project is developing very fast! I'm very glad that I found this project and I'm waiting for the platform with the games to work! Since now there are a lot of novelties with games and they are asking for a lot of money for them. I hope that this will not happen.
if I'm not mistaken, but the platform is already in working order. And there you can try to play their beta games, since more games will be available only in August this year. You just need to go to their official website.

Feel free to play 4 BETA games at playhall.com & indeed, more games will go live in August, 2018!

Playhall would like to incorporate technology to assist gamers in this platform or simply to evaluate the outcome and influence of the gamers to offer rewards.

What kind of technology to assist gamers are they adding that is not already a part of other platforms like steam, blizzard's client or the many other platforms

Blockchain technology, as well as a better focus on skill-gaming & the possibility to earn your favorite cryptocurrency by playing these skill-games against opponents. This video will give you a better view on the PlayHall project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiWmScEcHfs

not a bad project, simple, I would say, with the ability to go on the road map, but I think there will be problems in raising funds, since the minimum purchase price is 10 eth, and you essentially do not have a beta version
It might be a problem but if it can reach its potential investors quickly and they won't mind with the minimum price as they see that the project's potential is great and also they like gaming, the team won't have any problem sooner or later. Beta version might be a good one too, let's see what's the response of the team about this one.
I agree with you, have beta version can help us find out some bugs or some error which we don't expect? I hope they will have bounty for find out bugs on PlayHall Platform, too.
Yes that is right. Hopefully the team will be able to launch the beta version of the PlayHall project as soon as possible because as of now, there are really more people waiting for the beta version of PlayHall for more improvements and tests if there will be bugs that may turn into much enhancement of the PlayHall project.

The presale was filled with 2000ETH very fast, currently the private sale is live which explains the 10 ETH minimum contribution. After this, ICO phase will go live (date to be announced) and the entry level will be much lower. Indeed, bugs may be reported to the team to improve the gaming experience - as for the bounty, I am not a bounty manager, but you can find all bounty information at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887066.0

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

not a bad project, simple, I would say, with the ability to go on the road map, but I think there will be problems in raising funds, since the minimum purchase price is 10 eth, and you essentially do not have a beta version
It might be a problem but if it can reach its potential investors quickly and they won't mind with the minimum price as they see that the project's potential is great and also they like gaming, the team won't have any problem sooner or later. Beta version might be a good one too, let's see what's the response of the team about this one.
I agree with you, have beta version can help us find out some bugs or some error which we don't expect? I hope they will have bounty for find out bugs on PlayHall Platform, too.

You're right mate, it would be helpful for the project if they are going to explore their programs in order for them to correct the problem that they may be encounter along the way. This will give them idea on how they are going to fulfill the expectations of the people who are interested on this platform.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:40:52 AM

I got an team of Playhall working care and trying many many to meet the customers that want to. They have made a new many in the past of the platform of the background and you think this is a symbol for the serious status expected to make to this project.

cry18world

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:24:24 AM

Please let me know if u thinking about to reduce minimum purchase during ico,i would like to buy in my budget.

thank you and all the best.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:04:53 AM

You're right mate, it would be helpful for the project if they are going to explore their programs in order for them to correct the problem that they may be encounter along the way. This will give them idea on how they are going to fulfill the expectations of the people who are interested on this platform.

I think, they already did this because the dev team have provided some beta games where you will be able to play a few of their own gaming skills. Form there, you will be able to experienced how good the games of PLAYHALL are. And hopefully with their promises given, they will add more games that is difficult and challenging for all players world wide.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:22:32 AM

The Playhall project is developing very fast! I'm very glad that I found this project and I'm waiting for the platform with the games to work! Since now there are a lot of novelties with games and they are asking for a lot of money for them. I hope that this will not happen.
if I'm not mistaken, but the platform is already in working order. And there you can try to play their beta games, since more games will be available only in August this year. You just need to go to their official website.
Unfortunately I did not see such information about the fact that the beta testing of games is already open. And the fact that more games, will open access to 20 games in the second half of the year, you can say from August. But I'll go and see the information on the working platform.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:43:25 AM

Correct, your idea is very great. If that will happen that there will be bounty for finding out bugs on PlayHall Platform it would be easy to identify and find out. These kind of project is very progressive and fast developing. Their are potentials investors who really invest at PlayHall project because they can see productive project on it.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:51:39 AM

Unfortunately I did not see such information about the fact that the beta testing of games is already open. And the fact that more games, will open access to 20 games in the second half of the year, you can say from August. But I'll go and see the information on the working platform.
of course, go to the official Playhall website and test these games, which are already available there. I think you will like this gaming platform, the more it is actively developing.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

Oh yes that would really be a great idea bud. For sure more problems and issues will be identified easily if we get some assistance from other computer expert.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:44:31 AM

Please let me know if u thinking about to reduce minimum purchase during ico,i would like to buy in my budget.

thank you and all the best.
You can't. You can just find a friend that wanted to invest in PlayHall company and combine it with your money to achieve the minimum purchase.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:12:42 PM

Correct, your idea is very great. If that will happen that there will be bounty for finding out bugs on PlayHall Platform it would be easy to identify and find out. These kind of project is very progressive and fast developing. Their are potentials investors who really invest at PlayHall project because they can see productive project on it.

As far as I know the project needs more time to develop which it something to be develop by the team and other part of this project. Also, regarding on beta version, yes you can play on it but somehow it does not as attractive as what the team said it will add more games in august which I think it much more attractive. I'm just hoping that team will doing the project well as the project is in progression period.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

I think, they already did this because the dev team have provided some beta games where you will be able to play a few of their own gaming skills. Form there, you will be able to experienced how good the games of PLAYHALL are. And hopefully with their promises given, they will add more games that is difficult and challenging for all players world wide.

Just to make sure that everything are perfectly doing good, they must have some regular check-up with their sample games. In this way, they can make more improvement for the next soon to be a final game.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:50:48 PM

As far as I know the project needs more time to develop which it something to be develop by the team and other part of this project. Also, regarding on beta version, yes you can play on it but somehow it does not as attractive as what the team said it will add more games in august which I think it much more attractive. I'm just hoping that team will doing the project well as the project is in progression period.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team is very concern about the projects development. And their beta version doesn't look good to attract users towards the project. Now the team is going to make some majors changes in the ico  which will definitely help the platform for its growth. And as early as possible the team will improve the platform.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

That could be a good idea in order for the team can easily find the problem about their games. Playhall is still new and it is normal to have some minor problems that may encounter and as the time passes by, I think things will all be corrected through the continuous development of the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:30:34 PM

As for game platform, it is possible to create such testing in this environment and it is possible to start it without any problems and all will be able to use chance to test the platform personally.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:23:17 PM

Yes that is right. Hopefully the team will be able to launch the beta version of the PlayHall project as soon as possible because as of now, there are really more people waiting for the beta version of PlayHall for more improvements and tests if there will be bugs that may turn into much enhancement of the PlayHall project.

I agree, it really give impact to the community which make those probable investors and users amazed. I guarantee that this project will support by many which I can see on their great advocacy that somehow may attract those investors. I'm looking forward on this project that may able to contribute in the community as the users will support this project by many here in crypto currency community.
With the gaming community part of their field of interest for potential investors of the project, it can really help a lot in gaining support for PLAYHALL as it aims to be unique platform for gaming with the application of decentralized platform.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:53:07 PM

The presale was filled with 2000ETH very fast, currently the private sale is live which explains the 10 ETH minimum contribution. After this, ICO phase will go live (date to be announced) and the entry level will be much lower. Indeed, bugs may be reported to the team to improve the gaming experience - as for the bounty, I am not a bounty manager, but you can find all bounty information at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887066.0
Could you give me a time frame of Bounty? Is it late for join PlayHall at this time? I hope i can join and earn good stake.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:18:16 AM

Yeah, bounty for bugs is a good idea. The developers will be able to save time if they get to know about the bugs from large people in different aspects of the platform and they'll be able to jump on the big and solve it as fast as possible.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:36:21 AM

Yeah, bounty for bugs is a good idea. The developers will be able to save time if they get to know about the bugs from large people in different aspects of the platform and they'll be able to jump on the big and solve it as fast as possible.
That is really true and much more, if the PlayHall team will launch a bounty for bugs then that will be a really great help for the team for finding bugs that could be turn into improvements of the project. The PlayHall is a great project so this will get much further from this as a multiplayer decentralized gaming platform for the futue gaming industry integrated to the crypto world.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:00:28 AM

Maybe the team is aware of that problem and if that problem happen I sure that the team has a solution of that. PLAYHALL platform is good and have potential in market and with the help of us and the team we can encourage investor and make this project more successful.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: