Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:57:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN] [ICO] PLAYHALL - Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform  (Read 41079 times)
HappyMod

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:05:58 AM

Please let me know if u thinking about to reduce minimum purchase during ico,i would like to buy in my budget.

thank you and all the best.

Hi Cry18world, thanks for the interest! The minimum contribution during pre-sale was 0.01 ETH and right now in private sale it is 10 ETH. As for ICO, currently there is no details or data available - once more information is available I will notify you. Meanwhile, feel free to join the Telegram channel at https://t.me/playhall

Please let me know if u thinking about to reduce minimum purchase during ico,i would like to buy in my budget.

You can't. You can just find a friend that wanted to invest in PlayHall company and combine it with your money to achieve the minimum purchase.

I am afraid we cannot change minimum contribution of private sale

The presale was filled with 2000ETH very fast, currently the private sale is live which explains the 10 ETH minimum contribution. After this, ICO phase will go live (date to be announced) and the entry level will be much lower. Indeed, bugs may be reported to the team to improve the gaming experience - as for the bounty, I am not a bounty manager, but you can find all bounty information at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887066.0
Could you give me a time frame of Bounty? Is it late for join PlayHall at this time? I hope i can join and earn good stake.

Bounty started February 5 and runs until June 30, meaning you still have plenty of time to join!

not a bad project, simple, I would say, with the ability to go on the road map, but I think there will be problems in raising funds, since the minimum purchase price is 10 eth, and you essentially do not have a beta version
It might be a problem but if it can reach its potential investors quickly and they won't mind with the minimum price as they see that the project's potential is great and also they like gaming, the team won't have any problem sooner or later. Beta version might be a good one too, let's see what's the response of the team about this one.
I agree with you, have beta version can help us find out some bugs or some error which we don't expect? I hope they will have bounty for find out bugs on PlayHall Platform, too.

Maybe the team is aware of that problem and if that problem happen I sure that the team has a solution of that. PLAYHALL platform is good and have potential in market and with the help of us and the team we can encourage investor and make this project more successful.

Thank you for the support and comments! Please, if you do find bugs share them with the team! Or send them in PM and we will forward them to the team

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:02:08 AM

Hi Cry18world, thanks for the interest! The minimum contribution during pre-sale was 0.01 ETH and right now in private sale it is 10 ETH. As for ICO, currently there is no details or data available - once more information is available I will notify you. Meanwhile, feel free to join the Telegram channel at https://t.me/playhall

You can't. You can just find a friend that wanted to invest in PlayHall company and combine it with your money to achieve the minimum purchase.

The presale was filled with 2000ETH very fast, currently the private sale is live which explains the 10 ETH minimum contribution. After this, ICO phase will go live (date to be announced) and the entry level will be much lower. Indeed, bugs may be reported to the team to improve the gaming experience - as for the bounty, I am not a bounty manager, but you can find all bounty information at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887066.0
Could you give me a time frame of Bounty? Is it late for join PlayHall at this time? I hope i can join and earn good stake.

Bounty started February 5 and runs until June 30, meaning you still have plenty of time to join!

not a bad project, simple, I would say, with the ability to go on the road map, but I think there will be problems in raising funds, since the minimum purchase price is 10 eth, and you essentially do not have a beta version
It might be a problem but if it can reach its potential investors quickly and they won't mind with the minimum price as they see that the project's potential is great and also they like gaming, the team won't have any problem sooner or later. Beta version might be a good one too, let's see what's the response of the team about this one.
I agree with you, have beta version can help us find out some bugs or some error which we don't expect? I hope they will have bounty for find out bugs on PlayHall Platform, too.

Maybe the team is aware of that problem and if that problem happen I sure that the team has a solution of that. PLAYHALL platform is good and have potential in market and with the help of us and the team we can encourage investor and make this project more successful.

Thank you for the support and comments! Please, if you do find bugs share them with the team! Or send them in PM and we will forward them to the team

Thank you for always updating and giving more valuable informations about PLAYHALL project sir. This will be a good factor to gain even more investors and supporters. Hopefully, you will keep doing this ways and never get bored in answering some questions and concerns here on this thread.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:48:16 AM

a very promising project in my opinion and I'm now interested in what the development team is currently doing and what are the latest news or updates in the project?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

I wonder why you choose that high amount of private sale as much as possible? 10 ETH? Really? I wish I could join the private sale but for now I don't have 10 ETH.
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:29:48 AM

Interesting project, I think he has great prospects! Everyone knows that this sphere is one of the most popular, and providing also an opportunity to earn, the product will clearly be in demand, especially with the blockchain! I wish good luck to the project team!
OzhogCoin

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:31:44 AM

I wonder why you choose that high amount of private sale as much as possible? 10 ETH? Really? I wish I could join the private sale but for now I don't have 10 ETH.
Basically, all projects at the stage of private sale set such a large amount for a minimum investment. That is why this stage is designed mainly for large investors
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:33:05 AM

Well, in that case maybe they already have the strategic plan on how they are going to get through across-the-board. At first, they should arrive a probable situations where they are going to equip a defensive plans for the future  in such a way they are still be stabilized with their platform.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Googlegenius

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

Obviously the private sale is only for those who have a full trust on this project and is willing to invest a huge amount to boost the sales of this project.. For sure there are perks for those vip investors.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:54:05 AM

The Playhall project is developing very fast! I'm very glad that I found this project and I'm waiting for the platform with the games to work! Since now there are a lot of novelties with games and they are asking for a lot of money for them. I hope that this will not happen.
if I'm not mistaken, but the platform is already in working order. And there you can try to play their beta games, since more games will be available only in August this year. You just need to go to their official website.
Unfortunately I did not see such information about the fact that the beta testing of games is already open. And the fact that more games, will open access to 20 games in the second half of the year, you can say from August. But I'll go and see the information on the working platform.
of course, go to the official Playhall website and test these games, which are already available there. I think you will like this gaming platform, the more it is actively developing.
Yes, it really is, as you say. Great, now I can test all the games that are on the platform and just spend time with benefit! You know, I really like the platform! Developers know what they are doing!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:42:33 AM

The Playhall project is developing very fast! I'm very glad that I found this project and I'm waiting for the platform with the games to work! Since now there are a lot of novelties with games and they are asking for a lot of money for them. I hope that this will not happen.
if I'm not mistaken, but the platform is already in working order. And there you can try to play their beta games, since more games will be available only in August this year. You just need to go to their official website.
Unfortunately I did not see such information about the fact that the beta testing of games is already open. And the fact that more games, will open access to 20 games in the second half of the year, you can say from August. But I'll go and see the information on the working platform.
of course, go to the official Playhall website and test these games, which are already available there. I think you will like this gaming platform, the more it is actively developing.

Great, well basically we need to be entertained as we want to relieve our stressful moments at work or any obstacles that we encounter in our life. I hope this project will be capable enough as the team also may strive hard for the better success on this project. Also, the team must doing some attractive platforms since many gaming ICO around here in cyberworld.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:42:49 PM

Obviously the private sale is only for those who have a full trust on this project and is willing to invest a huge amount to boost the sales of this project.. For sure there are perks for those vip investors.

I think this must be adjust so that there will be more people that can join the private sale. It is too much to risk in that kind of amount and I think only few people will likely to risk that amount of ETH.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

Yeah, bounty for bugs is a good idea. The developers will be able to save time if they get to know about the bugs from large people in different aspects of the platform and they'll be able to jump on the big and solve it as fast as possible.
That is really true and much more, if the PlayHall team will launch a bounty for bugs then that will be a really great help for the team for finding bugs that could be turn into improvements of the project. The PlayHall is a great project so this will get much further from this as a multiplayer decentralized gaming platform for the futue gaming industry integrated to the crypto world.

They will need a bug bounty other wise people who find bugs will just exploit the bugs and not report them cause there is simply no incentive to do so
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

Basically, all projects at the stage of private sale set such a large amount for a minimum investment. That is why this stage is designed mainly for large investors

Thank you for your given information and I am sure those who was surprised by the 10 ETH can now understand. I am expecting that this stage, more investors will participate in the token sale so that the platform can have enough funds to continue developed about their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

Well, having a great incentives can caught the attention of many since this project is just new here in crypto currency community. Also, the team must do some possible attractive features on this project as I believe their project have a potential as the gaming platforms in crypto currency community is very demand. I'm just hoping also that this project would be competitive enough among others.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:19:56 PM

It seems the development team of the platform does not pay much attention to the media and promote the product, although your idea is very good. I hope you can hire a professional manager to manage this section carefully.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

Interesting project, I think he has great prospects! Everyone knows that this sphere is one of the most popular, and providing also an opportunity to earn, the product will clearly be in demand, especially with the blockchain! I wish good luck to the project team!
Yes, the project looks much more interesting. Nowadays there are so many gaming platforms are available in the crypto world but this project has something different as compared to other gaming platforms.The PLAYHALL provide the best opportunity for the gamer to improve their gaming skill as well as for earning some good amount in the form of cryptocurrency.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:39:22 PM

Thank you for always updating and giving more valuable informations about PLAYHALL project sir. This will be a good factor to gain even more investors and supporters. Hopefully, you will keep doing this ways and never get bored in answering some questions and concerns here on this thread.

Any time Sniper! Very happy to help & I will never get bored, as I love to see how the community grows and is interested!

It seems the development team of the platform does not pay much attention to the media and promote the product, although your idea is very good. I hope you can hire a professional manager to manage this section carefully.

There certainly is huge attention to the media and the team understands the importance of it. For example, there have been a few articles on Chinese media that had a lot of views (to stay up-to-date about all news, join: https://t.me/PlayHall_News).

An example: https://www.jinse.com/blockchain/186057.html on one of Chinese biggest media sites!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:07:12 PM

The excellent developed answers, thanks a lot. I am interested in bounty why such long? Really you are so generous and whether it is favorable to participate in him really?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:13:15 PM

Thank you for your given information and I am sure those who was surprised by the 10 ETH can now understand. I am expecting that this stage, more investors will participate in the token sale so that the platform can have enough funds to continue developed about their platform.
They definitely will understand it, giving that it's still starting. Also, they will not regret of what they've invested as this project can clearly reach its success if the gaming community will support this one too.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:16:06 PM

Maybe they have the testing team and don't need anyone find out bugs? Actually improve platform is the necessary for any project.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: