Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN] [ICO] PLAYHALL - Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform  (Read 41079 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:34:02 PM

Do they really hard work about the project? I mean, they mostly don't answer these curious questions about the project, I wish they could be active in the forum.
What "curious questions" are you telling or referring about? Might well state it here, maybe because of a lot of questions already present here at the thread, the team might need time to answer each of it. Let's see what will be the response of the team about your question.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gherindra

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:38:19 PM

Well, I am very interested in the design of this project thread. And the logo design is really cool. And if we look at the roadmap plan is quite promising and with the support of a professional team then this project will definitely be a big success.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

Well, I am very interested in the design of this project thread. And the logo design is really cool. And if we look at the roadmap plan is quite promising and with the support of a professional team then this project will definitely be a big success.

That is the target that the team are aiming for and this is why they are working hard to make it happen. As they continue to developed the platform, probably they already gathered so many ideas and features that could compete with the existing platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

Do they really hard work about the project? I mean, they mostly don't answer these curious questions about the project, I wish they could be active in the forum.
If you need the fast response, should join their telegram group and ask question at here : https://t.me/PlayHall. But i really agree with you, they should be active more at BCT ANN.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:27:35 PM

PlayHall is a decentralized platform for gaming platforms for mobile applications, where gamers have outwitted their opponents in order to achieve victory in PvP matches and global tournaments. The following currencies can be used:
- PlayHall token (PHT)
- Bitcoin (BTK)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Dash (Dash)
- ZCash (ZEC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Thanks to such a variety in currencies, the platform should be very popular!

Offering all those popular cryptocurrency is good thing for platform and customers, but on other hand, it will affect the price in market although playHall tokens allow gamers to participate in tournaments and to vote on issues pertaining to the platform's management and organization.

Probably the team already know the risk to have so many coins to be accepted. We know cypto fluctuations are unstable and this is why they chose those coins to be part of their platform to be used because those are good coins.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:32:03 AM

If you need the fast response, should join their telegram group and ask question at here : https://t.me/PlayHall. But i really agree with you, they should be active more at BCT ANN.
Thanks for the link buddy. And you are right with that. If people will engage themselves in the telegram they could easily be guided and answers their queries and questions regarding the PlayHall project goal amd objectives for the gaming and crypto community. But on the other side. It is still be good for the PlayHall to be active here in their Ann Thread and continuously have a good communication with the people and supporters as well as to its investors.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:19:51 AM

Thank you for answering by, but, I mostly use Telegram for personal chatting with my friends and my families, not business. Is there any other way to contact the developer?
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:57:30 AM

Thanks for providing such valuable information which can be very useful for all of us. Now those community members who are curious about the project or those have doubts about the project and didn't get help from the team now those members will be joining their telegram group by using this link and they are directly connect with developers. And this will become the easiest way to communicate with developers.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:25:36 AM

Thank you for answering by, but, I mostly use Telegram for personal chatting with my friends and my families, not business. Is there any other way to contact the developer?
You can try to communicate with them on thier social media channels bud try thier facebook or twitter accounts.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

Well, you can email to them but it's not a good communication to the dev team. Only telegram chat has a good and direct way to contact the team PLAYHALL because they are providing an admin that will answer the questions regarding the project. Hopefully, you will be able to joined on their telegram so that all your questions about the project will have an answer.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

I think telegram is one of the better way to connect and ask some concern about the platform in the team. In my case, telegram is so useful for me because I easily connect and contact some of my friends, families, classmate and workmates, and if ever I have business I will use telegram also.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
dolcevita99

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:09:55 PM

No, most likely, you are mistaken. Since almost every day you can see the answers to our questions from the administrator. If you carefully read this topic, you will see that the administrator responds in bold.
Junralz

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

Playhall seems to have a good partner and I found out that team were busy attending some important conference. They have a great team as what I see in their site and hoping they can invite more investors to support their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

Playhall seems to have a good partner and I found out that team were busy attending some important conference. They have a great team as what I see in their site and hoping they can invite more investors to support their platform.

Your right mate, even me im very much positive for the future of this project, i find their platform an interesting to the community. Hopefully they can invite more investors in the development of their project as they are making some measures that would help in the progression of this platform.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

No, most likely, you are mistaken. Since almost every day you can see the answers to our questions from the administrator. If you carefully read this topic, you will see that the administrator responds in bold.

Pretty right, maybe he/she didn't see the previous page of these thread. Anyway, the team seems having some achievement about attending some conference and this might boost their popularity. Playhall has so many offered games which we can actually try some so that we will know whether the game is interesting or not.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:46:01 PM

Pretty right, maybe he/she didn't see the previous page of these thread. Anyway, the team seems having some achievement about attending some conference and this might boost their popularity. Playhall has so many offered games which we can actually try some so that we will know whether the game is interesting or not.
it's completely wrong to say that the developers are inactive here. We always get support from developers and answers to all the questions that interest us.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

Well then they should be active here aswell since it doesn't look good on the team when they're not active in all places they advertise their stuff
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:06:24 PM

I love games. Thanks for the project, I will participate!
hope this platform can realize in the near future, the project team will hard work for it
of course if more and more who participated it will have a positive effect, so the right decision to participate now

Of course it will, if it is actively generate by many. In this case these project possess a positive outlook that is the main reason why many people participated. PLAYHALL is a gaming platform which many gamers would like too. It is because it is helpful to one another and it introduce investors an achievement for all.
Many people will participate in this platform because of there love for games. The project will attract many such users which will hence help them to grow. It is a really good idea to participate in Playhall.

I think it's not enough to attract Playhall, Playhall needs big investors with vision to help them achieve as high a return on investment as possible.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:14:01 PM

If from team in this branch there is no prompt reply it not necessarily badly. All the matter is that the team of the project can be banal is too busy and they don't have enough time for a forum, there are things more important.
HappyMod

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:24:57 PM

What "curious questions" are you telling or referring about? Might well state it here, maybe because of a lot of questions already present here at the thread, the team might need time to answer each of it. Let's see what will be the response of the team about your question.

Hi, please refer to which curious questions you still have unanswered? If I don't answer something, it will most likely mean we cannot reply to it because of NDA or legal-wise.

Thank you for the feedback. We reply 1-2 times a day on the thread so we can reply to several questions at once - besides that, we always reply to PMs as well! If you want real-time answers, please join the Telegram channel Smiley We'll happily help you!

Yes, on Telegram I can redirect you to a team member if you wish.

Thanks for providing such valuable information which can be very useful for all of us. Now those community members who are curious about the project or those have doubts about the project and didn't get help from the team now those members will be joining their telegram group by using this link and they are directly connect with developers. And this will become the easiest way to communicate with developers.

Please understand, PlayHall Telegram community channel is also moderated by moderators. But, in case you really need to get in touch with developers there might be an AMA as well as we can always forward questions/information to get you in touch. But, definitely Telegram is the most up-to-date source for new information!

Appreciate it Dolcevita Smiley

I love games. Thanks for the project, I will participate!
hope this platform can realize in the near future, the project team will hard work for it
of course if more and more who participated it will have a positive effect, so the right decision to participate now

Of course it will, if it is actively generate by many. In this case these project possess a positive outlook that is the main reason why many people participated. PLAYHALL is a gaming platform which many gamers would like too. It is because it is helpful to one another and it introduce investors an achievement for all.
Many people will participate in this platform because of there love for games. The project will attract many such users which will hence help them to grow. It is a really good idea to participate in Playhall.

I think it's not enough to attract Playhall, Playhall needs big investors with vision to help them achieve as high a return on investment as possible.

If you have suggestions please let us know! As you can see, and like I mentioned: PlayHall team attends various events and has just finished their China Roadshow. There's a large user data base and the community grows every day Smiley

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: