Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:49:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10012 times)
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

Im curious how wikibits will convince intwrnet users to use thier platform. Is there a unique feature that will be different from the sites that we used to access?
hopefully the team will be able to make something new for the project, how they can convince it.
and they all have same features so i think devlopers will give the additional features into this project therfore it can more helpfull for all the members.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:03:57 PM

So you can get tokens for contributing an article or add valuable comments to existing articles which later will be converted to the Wikibits coin. If I have these coins I might want to sell them to cash out for my article writing. But why would anyone buy these from me? 
The tokens are not only used to pay you ,I believe you can use them to pay others for services and so on . Besides the token surely will be listed on certain exchanges where you can trade it.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

Im curious how wikibits will convince intwrnet users to use thier platform. Is there a unique feature that will be different from the sites that we used to access?
hopefully the team will be able to make something new for the project, how they can convince it.
and they all have same features so i think devlopers will give the additional features into this project therfore it can more helpfull for all the members.
This project really is potential to have good benefits ahead and also i guess that they will allow us to access the best service from them so that each investor and user of their project gets some good profits out of this platform so that the future of the project can be much more profitable.
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:36:32 PM

This project really is potential to have good benefits ahead and also i guess that they will allow us to access the best service from them so that each investor and user of their project gets some good profits out of this platform so that the future of the project can be much more profitable.

Yeah, I agree ,really convincing project which come from the brilliant minds of the team. As the time goes by this project become developed due to its popularity and demand which its members grows that many users trust on this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:27:35 PM

I have silly question

wikipedia need constant updates to its content, how will it be managed on blockchain with no editable block history?

yes, I'm lazy. didnt read first post because its overloaded with images Tongue
I think here simple stimul for enthusiasts as payment for conventional payment moderating sections in type of any in cryptocurrency will take place. I can be wrong, but it would be on me sound.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:06:55 PM

Wikibits is realy beneficial to internet users seeking information because it saves them alot of time manually looking for answers online.
I strongly agree that Wikibits is very useful for all of us of course internet users who seek information, in this way we can easily get the information we want.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:37:05 PM

Wikibits is realy beneficial to internet users seeking information because it saves them alot of time manually looking for answers online.
Of course the platform does this, but Google also does this and does not need to buy tokens on the exchange to pay for its work. I do not see any special advantages of this project.
You should not compare Google to Wikibits. It's like comparing a bulldog to a koi, instead of comparing it to a chihuahua perhaps. Google is a search engine while Wikibits is a website that runs under a blockchain. You should know the difference between the two.
But what is the difference between the two in terms of functionality? For me, I think they have the same so why using wiki while google is free and this platform needs their token to access their services.

we can't say much accurate response because google is the best search engine and one can defeat it, instead we can say that wikibits will show you an articles from wikibits which is going to be focusing on solving problems and issues, also Wikibits automatically links the users to online tutorials, sites and nearby stores, therefore I think we can't say that wikibit is not a search engine. As they mentioned on their website they aim to mix all feature from other website into one platform, so it's going to be a platform that work as like google and wikipedia and yahoo.
For guy who ask about token, as Contributor you are going to pay anything, instead you will earn WIKI tokens when you contribute.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:41:59 PM

What is is plan if the WIKIBITS if the ICO became successful after the ICO? Are they planning to talk in the big exchanges sites for the trade of tokens or coins?
I bet they are willing to add some developments and updates to the website, and listing to an exchange is the number two.
Where did you see the news that you reached such conclusions? Can everything be exactly the opposite?
Yes I agree with your statement I think that when someone is mentioning a strong opinion they should attach an link or the reference of the idea.
maro159

Merit: 19

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:54:24 PM

The thing that caught my eye with WIKI is the fact that one can buy tokens for this project with PayPal, I think that will make payment easy and attract more investors who are interested.
In my opinion, i hate Paypal paygate for buy WIKIBITS token. Someone can make money laundering, i see have a lot people meet this trouble, i will choosing Ethereum instead of Paypal.
How is it possible for Paypal to be used for money laundering? I think it is a great idea to use Paypal so that more people can invest even if they only have the fiat currency.
I do not know what the benefit of paypal payment is. I haven't seen PayPal ICO yet, it looks strange. What a problem to exchange FIAT to crypto and then participate in the ICO?
Well, you don't know about PayPal? It is the biggest payment platform in the world and you don't know about it?
Of course, I know about the PayPal. I just meant, that haven't seen any ICO, which supports PayPal payment, before. After reflection, I appreciate it and can see the advantages of PayPal for ICO.
MikesLeo

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:00:47 PM

What is is plan if the WIKIBITS if the ICO became successful after the ICO? Are they planning to talk in the big exchanges sites for the trade of tokens or coins?
I bet they are willing to add some developments and updates to the website, and listing to an exchange is the number two.
Where did you see the news that you reached such conclusions? Can everything be exactly the opposite?
Yes I agree with your statement I think that when someone is mentioning a strong opinion they should attach an link or the reference of the idea.

WIKIBITS UPDATE: References help others to verify to figure out the true experience what you are dealing with between that have postponed the ICO to March due to the recent market dip as their team has decided that it is the best interest of the WIKIBITS and all the PRE-ICO participants to launch the ICO when market is more stable also they confirm me it is not postponed due to any type of technical or legal issues.
Jedie22

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:01:50 PM

Yeah, just like on their video on YouTube that makes me inspired on this project. Though this project needs more supporters which I can see their great advocacy and platforms on this project. Hoping that the devs always on our side to answer on any concerns.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:30:47 PM

Yeah, just like on their video on YouTube that makes me inspired on this project. Though this project needs more supporters which I can see their great advocacy and platforms on this project. Hoping that the devs always on our side to answer on any concerns.
The videos are available on YouTube as we received huge response from investors as they need a clear picture about the launch all the presentation at one go explains about the prospective of this launch which is helping the customers understand in a quick go also devs kept active participation behind with all the new updates.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:05:15 AM

Unique features could be AB-chain which can direct the traffic to our WIKIBITS platform also we does need to look into the supporters of our platform where they could reach to huge social channels actively.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:42:47 AM

knowing about these kinda platform early is always a good thing, people who knew about steemit in that are know making lots of money and that's why I sign up for wikibits and I try to be one of those who will start sharing knowledge on platform so I can benefit form that later and make money.
WIKIBITS is a 2 Trillion dollar market in information technology and digital market so it helps better to meet all your requirements and it had experience with Global companies using the advanced block chain system.
2 trillion dollars is so awesome at this project. But who know this come be true. If Wikibits can grow like wikipedia, i am sure that we have joined at biggest project of bitcointalk forum.

2 trillion is bigger than the ENTIRE crypto market cap, there's like no way this project alone's gonna remotely reach even half a trillion forget 2 freakin trillion lol

I doubt if this project can even reach 1 milliard  Grin  Some people say, its better then wikipedia, bcs they do not force people to donate !  Sorry but this is a startup project and they are going to get their donation right now from the ICO and u do not know what will gonna happen after they launch, bcs the terms and conditions of such projects can change very quickly  Cool
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:18:24 AM

This is really great. A website that runs a blockchain. This has a unique features compared to other project. Like me, there are also other people here that come engage to this project. It holds a strong platform so, I hope that the team should continue this pace for a success.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:11:49 AM

I strongly agree that Wikibits is very useful for all of us of course internet users who seek information, in this way we can easily get the information we want.
We can dig more information in the world as long as we can, no matter whats going on. But, Wikipedia like this was more likely doesn't get more investors because most people were reading about information on the social medias or network.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

The thing that caught my eye with WIKI is the fact that one can buy tokens for this project with PayPal, I think that will make payment easy and attract more investors who are interested.
In my opinion, i hate Paypal paygate for buy WIKIBITS token. Someone can make money laundering, i see have a lot people meet this trouble, i will choosing Ethereum instead of Paypal.
How is it possible for Paypal to be used for money laundering? I think it is a great idea to use Paypal so that more people can invest even if they only have the fiat currency.
I do not know what the benefit of paypal payment is. I haven't seen PayPal ICO yet, it looks strange. What a problem to exchange FIAT to crypto and then participate in the ICO?
Well, you don't know about PayPal? It is the biggest payment platform in the world and you don't know about it?
Of course, I know about the PayPal. I just meant, that haven't seen any ICO, which supports PayPal payment, before. After reflection, I appreciate it and can see the advantages of PayPal for ICO.
Using the Paypal for payment encourage more people to invest in their project, even those who don't have experience in cryptocurrency yet. But if you already have cryptocurrency it is really wise to use your crypto for this kind of investment.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

The first blackchain-based,
Solution-Drive Wiki
Tired of Googling to find the right solution or wait for the answers that Yahoo!
Feedback.
Yes you are right.nowdays only one wiki platform is google and no other compititor for this.so all people must have to use google wiki.but after launching of this project the all people have choices and they can choose the better WIKI platform for them

From what I see this platform can help people like an online search tool for what they are looking for, And I am thinking if they are connected to Wikipedia page?

vivavivu

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:06:23 PM

Using Paypal in purchasing the Tokens is a great idea. Yeah, that's right. More people will become more interested to that thing, because of the fast and easy transaction. But also on the other hand, they are also people who didn't not want that idea. But the important is people are interested to buy Tokens of WikiBits.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:08:32 PM

Yeah, but you need to have a token for you to have access on their platform. In this case I think people will prefer to use google even though it takes time but at least it is free.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: