Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:09:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10004 times)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:30:42 PM

To be honest this totally looks like the new big thing to hit the internet. The idea and implementation is very unique. I look forward to using this and sharing with my friends and family. Wikibits team experience is astonishing as well. It should certainly be the next big thing.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

Wikibits should already start to invest in social media advertising to increase thier popularity and connections to crypto investors while they are still at an early stage of developtment.

They have plans for that, I am actually waiting for them to release the bounty program because that will be one of the basis to know if this project is worth investing with.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

I am amazed to the foundation of the team working on this project. Yes, the Wikibits team is very responsible and has a clear vision of their true goal and objectives for the whole community and for the people that will be the user of this project. I hope that the team will not change their perspective for the project.

Wikibits plans and goals will not focus only about their big profits, but they also want to contribute in the society. I hope that as time goes by more and more investors are going to invest in this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:52:07 PM

I am amazed to the foundation of the team working on this project. Yes, the Wikibits team is very responsible and has a clear vision of their true goal and objectives for the whole community and for the people that will be the user of this project. I hope that the team will not change their perspective for the project.

I agree with you, we can really see now that devs are really serious in developing this project and they have concrete plans how they will make wikibits project successful in the coming months.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

Wikibits should already start to invest in social media advertising to increase thier popularity and connections to crypto investors while they are still at an early stage of developtment.

I have seen their twitter bounty campaigns. They are paying 3$ per week and also bonus merit points for the most active and quality tweet. So this good boost there promotions on investors.
Well, good for them that they are making strategy to make their platform to become popular by advertising it into social networking sites. Wikibits platform to think is really helping people giving information in a very detailed explanation imo.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

There's little breathing space to change the goal anyway, it's name itself is "wiki" they cant do shit apart from you know? Making a wiki based coin Tongue
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

Amazing project! A really good idea to start with but don't you think Google and Yahoo have been there for years in this industry they have a great team of developers and Even a huge consumer base. How I'll you guys compete with them. I even want to point out out that WikiBits will be open for everyone right? If so how do you plan on bringing quality as everyone will be allowed to post and that sometimes turns messy as everyone share their opinion.
A great initiative altogether!
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:13:12 PM

There's little breathing space to change the goal anyway, it's name itself is "wiki" they cant do shit apart from you know? Making a wiki based coin Tongue
Wiki is a Hawaiian word meaning “quick” or “fast”. As the title of the project too goes in the same way, i guess that it is the full form for the project. This project will really be much fast and quick with a ample of knowledge.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:18:44 PM

I agree that the project has a good team, but I would like to see all the answers to the questions that you ask the developer.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

I agree that the project has a good team, but I would like to see all the answers to the questions that you ask the developer.
A good project should have a good responsing team but also several times the developers do not get much time to answer each and every query as there are multiple ones but i guess that they would answer each possible query in some time.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

A good project should have a good responsing team but also several times the developers do not get much time to answer each and every query as there are multiple ones but i guess that they would answer each possible query in some time.
sometimes what they do is just fix the issue without answering your questions most of them are just busy but still they need some one to fix that issue

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:29:30 PM

So many connections and professional team members in WIKIBITS. Great points to earn trust from future members and potential big investors.

You are right, this is the one thing that investors are looking for before they are making investments, they want to be sure that team members are competitive enough to handle and run this project.
Yea ,there are so many shady projects that refuse to reveal their team members identity . It's very important to introduce the team with all details about their experiences to attract investors .
It is hard to trust a project without transparency with their profile for it is where we can define if the project is worth investing or not. And as what you have said, there are many shady projects that have anonymous team member profiles out there doing ICO and after accumulating funds they are gone likecs bubble scamming their investors. That is why, right now transparency is very important.

Not all what you see is true, sometimes its a bait or not, i mean its not generally but some. It is important to the project and to the people that better to put the profile of all moderators to have a background on what kind of leaders are they. Just be wise and think deeper.
Even with how legit the project is by the way it's presented to the public, we can't really trust it because it's not yet live or launched. We can say that it's a great platform to have, but we add also that it's great to have and use because it's proven that it can provide what is presented during the development period. We'll just wait for the comments of the team about this in order to clarify people who have doubts and curious of the information given to us.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:37:21 PM

So many connections and professional team members in WIKIBITS. Great points to earn trust from future members and potential big investors.

You are right, this is the one thing that investors are looking for before they are making investments, they want to be sure that team members are competitive enough to handle and run this project.
Yea ,there are so many shady projects that refuse to reveal their team members identity . It's very important to introduce the team with all details about their experiences to attract investors .
It is hard to trust a project without transparency with their profile for it is where we can define if the project is worth investing or not. And as what you have said, there are many shady projects that have anonymous team member profiles out there doing ICO and after accumulating funds they are gone likecs bubble scamming their investors. That is why, right now transparency is very important.

Not all what you see is true, sometimes its a bait or not, i mean its not generally but some. It is important to the project and to the people that better to put the profile of all moderators to have a background on what kind of leaders are they. Just be wise and think deeper.
Even with how legit the project is by the way it's presented to the public, we can't really trust it because it's not yet live or launched. We can say that it's a great platform to have, but we add also that it's great to have and use because it's proven that it can provide what is presented during the development period. We'll just wait for the comments of the team about this in order to clarify people who have doubts and curious of the information given to us.

There is good transparency for WIKIBITS as we could experience managers are working actively but i guess we need a better advertising about WIKIBITS where we can reach to the people.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

Will the users of the platform receive any payments if they provide content ? are they even able to ,or the content is provided only by the devs that we could pay for !
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

sometimes what they do is just fix the issue without answering your questions most of them are just busy but still they need some one to fix that issue
In my opinion always in priority to correct errors and bugs, than to answer messages and silly users questions and at the same time nothing is fix. Such approach developer is better.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

In my opinion always in priority to correct errors and bugs, than to answer messages and silly users questions and at the same time nothing is fix. Such approach developer is better.
But they need to give the users some updates that's a common ethics for service providers. When a client complaints about some bugs in the app, the developer should and must give first the assurance to the customer that everything will be fixed in due time. Then, fixes the problem. That's how you do service.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:03:34 PM

They have plans for that, I am actually waiting for them to release the bounty program because that will be one of the basis to know if this project is worth investing with.

Already a lot of users talk about the company generosity. And everyone is waiting for when they start it. We will wait for news from the developers.
niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

And to Assange this project has something to do with it. To the founder of WikiLeaks? It would be nice. You could earn a few X.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:26:51 PM

I agree, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great project.
When there are loads of queries for a single business and few queries might also be not valid it is better to work on priority and valuable queries which will really impact the entire business dev might not reply all queries but they may deliver your expectations to satisfy you ultimately however supporters will be always active in answering your queries.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:34:44 PM

Already a lot of users talk about the company generosity. And everyone is waiting for when they start it. We will wait for news from the developers.
The generosity campaign will have a very beneficial effect on the popularity of the project. And it also increases efficiency in the search for good investors. I think developers still need to add a generosity campaign to their project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: