Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:56:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
bimbomalt

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:29:58 AM

It is even more rare than gold, you have the opportunity to become millionaires if you invest some btc.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:32:38 AM

in my opinion, they use bitcoin because they want a bigger profit than using regular money.
ridwan99

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:42:40 AM

Bitcoin is a digital international and crypto currency and it easily to convert. The bitcoin convertible to any other currency in the world are trying to earn more and more money because money is the basic need of life and bitcoin is a currency which have very high price and can be easily earn…. So bitcoin is more powerful….
Xavierfr12

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:56:24 AM

in my opinion, they use bitcoin because they want a bigger profit than using regular money.
your right many people experience the bigger profit that they didn't expected in using bitcoin that can change and improve  their financial life.
Snowfull

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:02:06 AM

Maybe why people want bitcoin because this is easy to do while doing other things. Bitcoin will help people to earn more for their future and family.
The Alchemlst

Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:02:30 AM

Because bitcoin has been proven as a good mode of investment and people would want to take this opportunity as early as possible, not to mention the sudden hype on bitcoin because of its price makes its market flooded with investors and services in relation to bitcoin.

kalawang

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:05:08 AM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
People wants this because you can easily use this to transact so fast andcbecause of bitcoin theres a lot people became rich so there is nodoubt that because they love this bitcoin because this is the best way to get money to live .
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:06:54 AM

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

Most people i've talked about bitcoins are interested on it just because there's a huge availability of big earnings.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
chekura28

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:35:43 AM

I think a lot of people is into bitcoin because it is easy to convert to fiat whenever they need cash to buy something. Also the value of btc increases in the long term while fiat money decreases in value because if inflation.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:47:25 AM

Bitcoin that's type currency, from which people can convert/exchange to any other currency. That's cryptocurrency is the best currency for Convert/exchange or invest or trading and mining. People earn a lot of bitcoin. And it helps to employed. So people wants bitcoin
 Cool

Be hardworker
iyanfoursix46

Activity: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:49:18 AM

all about money and nothing else to attract a lot of people here, this is real, I think that bitcoin has made everyone crazy and many are vying to just look for bitcoin.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:55:22 AM

People want bitcoin because bitcoin is easy to transact, it is very easy to send money to your love ones far from you. Bitcoin can be use also as payment from your online purchases and most of all bitcoin can be earned if you have time and effort to do task given like by joining some campaigns.
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:00:06 AM

Many people need a bitcoin because many reason, one of them is as investment tools that give you profit and with bitcoin we will get ease in transaction.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:03:34 AM
Merited by cizatext (2)

People want bitcoin because bitcoin has the potential to transform our financial life positively and again bitcoin is a great assets with a high market value the has capacity to grow to any amount as long as the demands is high, bitcoin give us the chance to have a secondary currency aside from our own traditional faint currency which can be use for online transactions and can be send and received any time any where.
Deddy_Kazekage

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:06:55 AM

Possible meanings in this case ... It could be that people who want Bitcoin there are some things are:
1. They want to invest using Bitcoin in the long run where Bitcoin prices are getting higher in a matter of years ..
2. They want to have Bitcoin to buy other Digital Currencies ..
maybe a lot of people out there who could have given a different view .. it is a natural thing because everyone has different predictions and thoughts ..

maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:08:41 AM

yes, this is what happened. almost everyone agrees that bitcoin is an asset. actually bitcoin is created for easy transaction tools unlike banking. but time goes by, and bitcoin evolves as big as it is today. although its current value is lost by half due to decline and some rumors. but I still believe, bitcoin will be able to survive and get through it.
sukron

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:09:08 AM

because bitcoin is low in tax payments and and if we invest we will also get big profits because Bitcoin is crypto currency and can be converted to other currencies as a result of money is the basic necessities of life and bitcoin is a currency that has a very high price and can easily obtained so that's why everyone wants bitcoin.
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:10:50 AM

because many people see other people already get a very large profit from bitcoin.
Benito01

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:12:40 AM

People want bitcoin because bitcoin is a currency and real money we are able to earn more using bitcoin that is why many people want to earn bitcoin.

As a human we need money to survive right and bitcoin is money that is the reason why there are many people want to earn bitcoin.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:17:46 AM

Bitcoin is crypto currency and whenever any business or trading platform will enable it it may then convert to other fiat currencies and i think it is good for all. as paper currency never drop too down or up to fast, so Bitcoin is good for trading and online purchasing as currency and well for business as assets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: