Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:38:27 AM

I think people want bitcoin because you can earn here easy money. In just one click it can  change your life.
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:51:36 AM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
Among all the crypto currency, bitcoin is trusted most of all, because all the altcoyins are bought through it. For most people, this is the most reliable asset. If problems with USDT begin, then everyone will switch from altcoins to bitcoin and we will see its growth.

nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency and can be convertible to any other currency as everyone in the world are trying to earn more and more money because money is the basic need of life and bitcoin is a currency which have very high price and can be easily earn so that is why everyone want bitcoin.

Plain and simple. Yeah they want to earn money and if lucky enough to have a long term investment through bitcoin. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that can be converted to cash and use it anytime you need. When you join bitcoin there are lots of ways how to earn bitcoin so this is the reason why people like bitcoin.simply to earn.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Kigwa143

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

Many people want bitcoin simply because they are earning and it really helps them alot with regards to their financial problem and also many people want to invest in bitcoin becuse they believe that they can earn big in long term investment.They can achieve success and get rich because of bitcoin that is the reason why they want it.
ciarneil01

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:09:49 AM

Nice question, why do people want bitcoin?? You dont need to overthink for that question. Simple, people want bitcoin just like me, because bitcoin have a higher and great value than other coins and real money, if you are using bitcoin right now, it is good for you, because you are nit wasting your time in other things just like playing online games, playing online games is a wasting time and money, And in bitcoins you are also wasting your time, but you are gaining money just like investing or joining an airdrop. For me bitcoin is the best thats why people want bitcoins.
HarikGow

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

You can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free. Transferring bitcoins costs just a few pennies and you can send as much value as you want.
Lingesh

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency and can be convertible to any other currency as everyone in the world are trying to earn more and more money because money is the basic need of life and bitcoin is a currency which have very high price and can be easily earn so that is why everyone want bitcoin.it will save our future and our next generation.
paulo013

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

People want bitcoin because they are looking for investment, and also bitcoin is volatile. Investor's are expecting that when they invest 0.01 today it will go up to 0.02 if bitcoin price go high. just holding your bitcoin you can double up investment but it depends on the market, that's why people love bitcoin and other crypto.
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:17:44 AM

People wanting bitcoin because of the profit that can give of bitcoin investing and waiting for short time you can get a profit but not as always its a peoples mind only its different sometimes because of the negative outcome of the bitcoin aometimes its gives the opposite result which is normal you must wait and hold to go back on the price or get increase more to get your profit. Smiley

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

It is normal for people to want bitcoin because it is a source of income nowadays. I keep holding half of my amount no matter what and with the other halp I buy whatever I want

The best is yet to come!
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:22:44 AM

To be frank the real thing that brought people in the world of bitcoin was making in the first place. There are more google searches of bitcoin than previous top searches and it makes me think that bitcoin has made everyone crazy. We might think that people want to avail the different service of bitcoin but no, that’s not the cases, people don’t search where I can use bitcoin, people search how can I earn with bitcoin more often. That completely tells us how greedy they are and it’s all about the money and nothing else that is attracting many peoples here. Let’s be just honest about that.
I completely agree with you that to earn money is what makes people want bitcoin or what drags people in here but what do you call people who want to earn money or extra money for living? they can't be called greedy. everyone of us .I am sure including you, you are in here too to earn money or to have at least an investment to earn profit..bottomline is we all want to earn. it is better to do bitcoin and earn to help your family financially than to do nothing.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:30:01 AM

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

Well, it just proves that life in today's world is very difficult and people keep on craving for a good source of income. After hearing some news about bitcoin and seeing some advertisements online, people began to get curious and wanted to experience how it works, since it sounds promising.

Yes, after all the change is right. The conventional era began to be abandoned. We can not stop the development of technology. We can only try to adapt to it so as not to be out of date.  While Bitcoin is a financial technology that has many advantages and in accordance with the times, so many people are interested. Moreover, the price to the moon at the end of 2017.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

People do not want Betquin People just want profits
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

They want bitcoin because it really helps a lot.  It helps you to earn and save more for the future. Bitcoin is a good investment you can really get a high profit from it. Bitcoin is a digital crypto currency since its digital it cant be stolen from you. Bitcoin really helps us to pay for our daily expenses since its a good funds nowadays you can buy want you want using bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
junrecana

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

i think people wants bitcoin because it is new kind of currency that can make your transactions easy. lt also help people by earnings using trading and reward. Bitcoin is also good investment you can get good profit and double your money. You can be rich by means of bitcoin and change your life.
jamirrah

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:14:23 PM

Bitcoin despite of lots of good characteristic it has when it comes to ease of payment transaction by using btc as mode of payment, we can't deny the fact that most people are not buying bitcoins to serve as token and use for digital transaction for availing goods and services online but as risky yet good profit-yielding coin that they buy and plan to hodl for future surge.

jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

Many people have interest in bitcoin because it is a crypto currency that you can convert in another currency and in so many advantages of bitcoin have and in the opportunities that it provides so much to it.I think it will more grow and the popularity of bitcoin will spread in whole world.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
Shamburis

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

As i know most people now want bitcoin because they can transact it online anywhere they are, and without any big amount of taxes and many of them who invest or using bitcoin they found that bitcoin is much better than their regular currency and found that it is very easy using bitcoins now..

Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

People want bitcoin because using bitcoin is so easy and quick when you make a payment on the internet. Bitcoin is more efficient and it is the cheaper way to send money, and it is extremely powerful life-line. Investing in bitcoin is really a great investment.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

For the reason that bitcoin can give us real happiness especially for those who are unemployed bitcoin is the cornerstone of their daily needs so many of those who want bitcoin for their good performance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: