Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:48:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
Razo123

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:33:49 PM

These organizations demand important, sensitive pieces of information from you. Because bitcoin is entirely decentralized, you need trust no one when using it. When you send a transaction, it is digitally signed, and secure. An unknown miner will verify it, and then the transaction is completed.
arteezyy

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

Because of its volatility in many things. It can now be used in many stores and it can spare us the effort of always bringing a stack of money always eventhough it can also be like a bank but less complicated. The returns of investments in bitcoin is big too, as long as you know when how to buy and sell, which was buying when you thin it was at its lowest point and selling when you think that it wont increase in value than the current price, it depends on your luck and judgement with a high risk and high returns.

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency and can be convertible to any other currency as everyone in the world are trying to earn more and more money because money is the basic need of life and bitcoin is a currency which have very high price and can be easily earn so that is why everyone want bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a crypto currency that can be easily to convert in to cash in many different currencies in the world. Here in the Philippines your bitcoin is easy to convert into cash by help of coins.ph.. Yes bitcoin give us more profit that's why the people around the world want to join in bitcoin.
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
Bitcoin is a highly valued cryptocurrency that can be exchanged for a large number of legal tender.
 You can get a lot of wealth by getting bitcoin. You can buy a lot of things you want.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency and can be convertible to any other currency as everyone in the world are trying to earn more and more money because money is the basic need of life and bitcoin is a currency which have very high price and can be easily earn so that is why everyone want bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a crypto currency that can be easily to convert in to cash in many different currencies in the world. Here in the Philippines your bitcoin is easy to convert into cash by help of coins.ph.. Yes bitcoin give us more profit that's why the people around the world want to join in bitcoin.
People want bitcoin just simply because it helps them/us financially. Yes it was easy to convert depends on where country you belonged in. I want bitcoin because when I have it I dont need to problem ohr financial needs I also buy those things and stuff that I want to have in my life. By converting bitcoin into fiat through the wallet that we are using I can now used it for every payment.

jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:59:30 PM

bitcoin can change your life. But to earn more, you have to be wise all the time. You need to join in different campaign to different projects. From there you will earn tokens but be careful and wise on what or who you are joining. A lot of projects which are not legit and they called it scam.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

As I think people like bitcoin because of many reason. First is it the first digital crypto currency. Second is we can use bitcoin to convert in money to buy stuffs that we need. The third one is bitcoin help us to earn more savings for our future needs.
People want bitcoin because they give big profit in our investment, bitcoin is the first crypto currency that can be converted and many currencies around the world. Bitcoin help us to earn for our future to become successful.
isyot12345

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

People want a bitcoin because of its a great value,because even you have a 2btc now that means you have a huge money,and you are belong to rich.bitcoin give a big impact to life of every bitcoiners,its  would make and have big purpose for the economy grow and help the to reduce the unemployment of every country.
universaly

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

Today people just want to become rich, nothing else. They think that bitcoins will make them rich in a second. You always have to work hard for earning money, Bitcoins can be assets if they are not used as currency.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:20:48 PM

I think people want to bitcoin because it can change their lives. Bitcoin is the first convertible currency and many currencies around the world. Bitcoins help them get more wealth and buy more of what they want, giving them a good source of income from bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
oyraaaaa

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

Why people want bitcoin? It is because of the demand of bitcoin nowadays. I will use myself as an example, bitcoin really caught my attention when I heard from my friend that you could make a lot of money in bitcoin, whether you are a coin holder or a miner.

You'll earn money while you are just sitting and waiting for the value price of bitcoin to increase and have a good profit if you are a coin holder/investor. It is quite catchy isnt it? Just waiting around and watch it's value go up and down and then puff! You've got yourself a huge profit if you decided to sell it when the price value of bitcoin is huge.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

as far as I can see the majority want it to make huge profits and they use it as an investment asset rather than currency which is not the original mission of it for what it has been created.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency which even makes every one to utilize their skills with the bitcoin opportunities and keep themselves financially free as it had a huge potential every one wish to have bitcoin.
Arindava

Activity: 361

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

Surely everyone wants Bitcoin because of its high price and value, so do not be surprised if everyone wants it, and bitcoin has helped a lot of people.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:29:06 PM

People want bitcoin because maybe they want to become rich someday. We all know that for those people who have bitcoin already since the bitcoin was released are now have a better life. Like us, we want too bitcoin because we are wishing that someday we will have those things that some people have with the help of bitcoin.
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:29:40 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular crypto coin and the strongest and potentially increasing crypto coin. The advantages of bitcoin can be to meet the economic needs and can even make people become rich, and that's why people want bitcoin.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency. People want it because you need money to have a good life. It's like asking why do people want US dollars..or euro
Bitcoin is a crypto currency that give more income to people in the whole world. People want bitcoin because they changed our lifes to become more better and profitable. Yes we need bitcoin to earn dollar or any currency. That's why bitcoin is here in give help to us.
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

People want bitcoin today because its becoming the mother of all currencies, easy to for online transactions, growing fast in terms of investment, does not need any verification from any bank and there is no limit to the volume an individual can hold.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

Surely everyone wants Bitcoin because of its high price and value, so do not be surprised if everyone wants it, and bitcoin has helped a lot of people.

Because bitcoin is a good investment.  So it is natural that people will want to have bitcoin.  Now that bitcoin price is going up, more people will buy bitcoin as investment.  It helped many people in different walks of life.  It gives financial freedom to everyone.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

People want bitcoin because they understand the bitcoin usage and the bitcoin is very useful for me because i have purchased a software from on line store for which i have paid in the digital money and now the present is the digital money era in the future people will only use this method of payment and this will result the disappear of the paper money from the surface of the earth. Now the bitcoin popularity is increasing and with this the bitcoin prices will rise the people want bitcoin and they want to trade these currencies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: