Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:04:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people want Bitcoin?  (Read 2602 times)
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

I think we all want to have bitcoin, because the bitcoin market is hot now. and in the future it may increase several times now and it can grow in many countries. Of course, we will be able to easily trade the currency between countries easily without having to pay taxes. So new people want to get bitcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:06:28 PM

Bitcoin is another source of income and maybe main source of  income for some individual, you can gain a lot of money in trading coins, token and bitcoin. And a lot of people are starting to learn how bitcoin works.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:12:31 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency. People want it because you need money to have a good life. It's like asking why do people want US dollars..or euro
Bitcoin is a crypto currency that give more income to people in the whole world. People want bitcoin because they changed our lifes to become more better and profitable. Yes we need bitcoin to earn dollar or any currency. That's why bitcoin is here in give help to us.

We know all people who involve here want to get profit but its not that easy mate.
Before we earn money, we need to know the knowledge to use it to earn money. I know bitcoin would help people but only people who know the way how.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:15:14 PM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.
I will emphasize myself now,  as a user here in bitcoin, i love and i want also the bitcoin itself because you know that bitcoin can help us in many ways like financial assistance and also it can help us to buy our needs and wants.  It satisfies our all things that we need in our life
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:16:07 PM

bitcoin is the mother of the digital currency, and is already very popular compared to other digital currencies or altcoins, besides bitcoin is also very widely used in large companies as a payment facility and also become their financial solution

3angel84

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

many reasons why people want bitcoin now a days. one of the basic reason is to earn money for financial help. want to make money for better life.
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

They want to earn big money from btc and they want to get a  better financial
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:41:34 PM

We have a group that are believers, and we have a group of people who are joining for purely speculative reasons.
I feel like more people are recognizing btc's value though.
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:43:46 PM

People want bitcoin due to its super future potential. World banking system is going through some revolutionary changes in terms of technology. Blockchain technology is going to replace the traditional banking system. Therefore, Botcoin has immense growth potential since it is based on block chain technology.Besides, demand of bitcoin is on the rise while its supply is constant. As a result there will be a huge price hike of bitcoin.
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

because they want a bigger profit from their capital someday.
some are also aiming to save or save their assets by investing in bitcoin instead of saving money in the bank.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
moetimas

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

I take points from your words that assume the current bitcoin is more suitable as an asset or investment. I also like that, because now people buy to hold and expect profits.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:17:53 PM

For me there are 2 reasons why people want bitcoin. First, it really help someone  to use their money for something that has good return. Lastly, you can gain money in an instant, then loss.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:18:39 PM

Why do people want Bitcoin?

Bitcoins act as new currencies in the digital age. It can cross borders without any banks or governments.

The recent boom in Bitcoin may be great news for those who put money here early. But it also made it possible for Bitcoin to become a distant currency.

I can now use my Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia. But if I use Bitcoin to buy $ 25 on the Overstock today, and next week Bitcoin prices will increase fourfold, I'll feel that stock is $ 100. If Bitcoin loses its price, at least I still have the stock to use.

Bitcoins are considered as a kind of asset, instead of currency, with great profit expectations later on.

There are many reasons for this ,bitcoin is first digital currency and it has huge potentiality in new feature :-)
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:20:39 PM

Because it's the most famous crypto currency that people talking about everyday
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:39:44 PM

one of the few reason i think want make people invest on bitcoin is it Privacy.
Bitcoin transactions do not reveal the identities of the transacting parties. However, the transactions are very transparent because the public ledger records and gives visibility of the transactions. The ledger provides information of how the bitcoins were exchanged identifiable only through wallet addresses.
There is no intermediary that controls how a person uses his or her bitcoins. Ordinary payments often have limits of transactions based on amounts or geographical locations. Traditional currencies can be frozen by intermediaries such as PayPal or banks. Some organizations can limit transactions that they feel are not favorable for them. This is not the case with bitcoins
Nahid41
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:44:13 PM

Bitcoin is a new currency in the digital age. It can cross  From one country to another country without any banks or governments.it can now use Bitcoin number to buy stuff at Overstock or book a hotel at Expedia.People need bitcoin because they want changed their life to become more better.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:45:59 PM

1 of the few reason i think want make people invest on bitcoin is it Privacy.
Bitcoin transactions do not reveal the identities of the transacting parties. However, the transactions are very transparent because the public ledger records and gives visibility of the transactions. The ledger provides information of how the bitcoins were exchanged identifiable only through wallet addresses.
There is no intermediary that controls how a person uses his or her bitcoins. Ordinary payments often have limits of transactions based on amounts or geographical locations. Traditional currencies can be frozen by intermediaries such as PayPal or banks. Some organizations can limit transactions that they feel are not favorable for them. This is not the case with bitcoins

Each one of us wants to reach our goals in life. To have our dream house and to be financially stable. To have a greater future is all we want. Bitcoin provides that to those who are persevere. That's the main reason why people want Bitcoin. Not just talk but in deed they prove that to us. And even if it encounters challenge upon entering 2018, it never stops proving to all of us that they can withstand whatever trials they are facing and will be facing in the future.
Nerkata

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:47:06 PM

There are as always several reasons. Some want to become rich quickly because they heard the stories we all know. Some want stability compared to their extremely inflationary home currencies. Some believe in the future of blockchain.

●COTI (http://coti.io)●CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET (http://coti.io)●
Lucas777

Activity: 172

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:22:06 PM

There are as always several reasons. Some want to become rich quickly because they heard the stories we all know. Some want stability compared to their extremely inflationary home currencies. Some believe in the future of blockchain.

Bitcoin gives, in my opinion, the feeling that you are in the trend of modern technologies and is attached to this technological society. And you can tell any friend: "Hey look I have a couple of bitcoins on my wallet."

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:11:50 PM

People want bitcoin because it is an easiest way to earn money when I say easiest way because you don't need to work for 10 hrs a day inorder to earn. you don't need to stretch your muscle to earn.it is just there is an opportunity in bitcoin that is too good to be true. I am not saying to be a millionaire but earning extra income for family is a great opportunity bitcoin has given us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: