Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum?  (Read 11131 times)
Dugwulim

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:06:54 AM

I likewise imagine that Ethereum's rivals might be eos since it drives the improvement of another blockchain-based keen contract stage that gives blockchain benefits in superior circulated applications. He can bolster a huge number of exchanges every second, and I think it is conceivable to go past Ethereum.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:16:18 PM

While there is no real and competitive platform for the Ethereum. A lot of strong products have already been created on the basis of the Ethereum. We will see a replacement for the ethereum, but not this year and not the next, because this project is alive and working on it and investing.

If Ethereum can keep up with active development and support from major startups and companies worldwide, then it would succeed no matter what. Even if there are better alternatives to Ethereum which are much faster and cheaper when executing smart contracts, they're less decentralized than ETH. I believe that what has kept Ethereum on the top, is its unparalleled decentralization just like Bitcoin. Of course, if other smart contract platforms become widely adopted in the mainstream world, they could pose a threat to Ethereum's existence in the long term.

However, that's very unlikely because not even the most prominent smart contract platforms like NEO and EOS, have been able to gather the level of adoption Ethereum has over time. As such, Ethereum has quite an advantage over other platforms simply because it was the first smart contract platform to emerge on the market. Things aside, I believe that possible candidates considered as competitors against Ethereum would be: Cardano, EOS, Zen Protocol, NEO, Lisk, Qtum, Expanse, Ethereum Classic, and aeternity. Only time will tell us which one's best for widespread usage in the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:20:10 PM

I don't think that Ethereum have some serious competitors at the moment. In my opinion NEO could be the best one, but they have a lot of work to do before it happen.

ojosamsom

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:24:06 PM

Honestly I don't really think maybe there is a serious competitor that is well equipped or developed to overtake etheruem, though there are lots of good coins, but they are not ready to take over from etheruem.
Incognito01

Activity: 378
Merit: 119

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:39:49 AM

I think now you can not choose one of the best competitors of the ethereum, because there are many different projects that also represent a blockchain platform for the functioning of smart contracts and which have some potential for development.

leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

I would say that the best competitors to ethereum in this case would be neo. They already refer to the coin as the chinese ethereum already so it already has that going for it. With the adoption going on with the coin, I can really see it compete with ethereum in the future, I don't know about it overtaking ethereum but there is a good chance that it can catch up to ethereum.
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:46:08 PM

Everybody forgets about Pavel Durov who has collected a lot of money and will build cryptocurrency in Telegram soon. Recently a new built-in identification was announced. It's only the first step to the network launch!

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:52:35 PM

I think now you can not choose one of the best competitors of the ethereum, because there are many different projects that also represent a blockchain platform for the functioning of smart contracts and which have some potential for development.
Ethereum is the most potential coin in the altcoin market that I know of. The value of ETH has grown steadily over the years and I believe in the future it will grow stronger. Coins can develop well with ETH which is XRP, I evaluate the application can become common currency in the world of XRP.

aan001

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 11:05:21 PM

In my opinion the best competitors for ethereum are neo, eos, cardano. Many people know that neo is ethereum from china, cardano is the latest blockchain, and many predict eos is better than ethereum.

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

hansen.ng

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:47:03 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 01:31:08 AM by hansen.ng

Nobody mention KMD, so Here it goes, KMD will be a great platform for project to migrate to from ethereum, Project like gamecredits has been using KMD to secure it's network. Currently there are about 20+ projects that have been building/partnering with KMD platform.

Komodo platform is protected against 51% attack through dPOW , it's pretty much working like a 2FA. Also it has a DEX which allow you to trade amongst 95% bitcoin base projects as well as ERC20 tokens. By having your coin on KMD asset chain, your coin will have it's very own chain, not like ethereum where every project is dependent on ethereum chain. And everytime a new project adds new features on an asset chain. Those features can easily be replicated and shares among all coins on komodo platform. To build your project on KMD asset chain , it could be as simple as typing two line of codes , but it is customizable for each project. Since each project has it's own chain, scaling it's no longer an issue. The latest news is KMD is preparing for 1 millions TPS. Also we have Crypto condition (CC) for your smart contract needs.  So this a preview of KMD platform. come find us at discord https://discord.gg/hukR8S

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

I am a strong believer in Graphene-based technologies, largely because of their impressive scalability and minimal transaction fees. I recognize this post has had an obvious EOS bias, but keep in mind that Ethereum currently has a viable product with a market cap of ~$30 Billion. If you want my honest opinion, I am bullish on both EOS and Ethereum, and I believe once EOS is launched, both platforms will still have tremendous room to grow.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 11:57:19 PM

Ethereum's best competitor is NEO. NEO is the first electronic currency in China. NEO is backed by the Chinese government. NEO has developed its own consensus algorithm, faster than Bitcoin and Ethereum. Consent nodes use the dBFT algorithm to ensure the accuracy of transactions.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

not only ADA and IOTA challenge but also EOS but I think that Ethereum is not catching up )

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:26:14 PM

I think Ethereum has competitors which will soon be popular like Ethereum. I believe coins like Neo, waves and the rest have the tendency to rise.
anilsaini0327

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:50:37 PM

Right now there is no competitor to ethereum and others have a long way to go. ADA, EOS are still in their infant stage and a lot of development is required at their end before they could really change ethereum.
Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

Right now in the crypto world coin are in constant competition eth is currently the second most valuable coin right now but they are some coins that are really in a challenge with it coins like ripple, neo, ADA are in very good position so the are rivaling it
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

I think the altcoins that you mentioned are true challengers to etherum for the future. but what I have noticed is that there will be better altcoins that will compete hard with etherum for the long term, altcoin is NEO. I am very confident with NEO that will compete hard with etherum. However, it depends on the investor

meterse
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:11:22 PM

Byteball is like Ethereum but it has an end user friendly interface and smart contracts anyone can read (Ethereum is only for developers, end users need to trust developers code). Byteball also uses DAG where Ethereum uses Blockchain

Another difference is that Byteball is ready and working today

Byteball wallet has inbuilt real world identification, which will be more important as regulations become more strict
vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

Time is always above all, especially in any business, not immediately will be a huge profit, you need to wait, then wait. People, beware of hackers, they can take money from you, so many cases were, so check and count on the right and reliable people. Smiley Wink
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:31:33 PM

According to me in the current market the closest two competititor of Ethereum are Neo and EOS though these two will have to do lot of work to replace Ethereum.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: