Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:55:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771093 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sou

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

(Bitcoin related text here)

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 02:19:01 PM

you probably never set your public address. set it.
xorxorxor

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 02:23:29 PM

I have, still not working.
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 02:55:33 PM

The Klondikes were a failed project from TerraHash. We were going to have our Avlon ASIC bulk chip order installed in too the Klondike boards from TerraHash. This is now not happening, this is why our share price is so low. There are a group of investors that have to make X per day, X per week etc and when the news hit that the better then dust dividends were not coming they had to park there money somewhere else. They simply can't have there money sitting idle for that long. Honestly I hate to think were these investors put there money with all the chaos going on lately. At this point the people that have there money in here are in here for the long haul and understand the risk and reward that this company can offer. My best guess is that the chip order is on schedule, adding an extra month to your own time table never hurts. One thing I think that people are not accounting for is the fact that we will be mining with the prototypes.

This is interesting.  Do we know what kind of hashrate to expect and when these prototypes are due?

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
pc163

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 03:46:50 PM

BTC-TC SHUTDOWN INFORMATION

BTC-TC Investors will be able to transfer their shares to Bitfunder before the shutdown.

ActiveMining will post the information on the procedure to transfer shares to Bitfunder later today in this thread.

Edit:  And also in our Announcements thread.

i didn't transfer my shares to bitfunder. what happen to my shares on btct.co?
can i transfer my shares now? i just wake up and the shares is frozen???!!!!
crumbs

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 03:49:55 PM

BTC-TC Investors will be able to transfer their shares to Bitfunder before the shutdown.

ActiveMining will post the information on the procedure to transfer shares to Bitfunder later today in this thread.

The fast & furious world of bitcoin investment.  Gotta keep on your toes.
Ashitank

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 04:00:53 PM

Lol is all to say !
Vigil

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 04:25:56 PM

What started bringing ActM down was the Avalon situation - once everyone realized they would not be meeting their short-term ASIC plan because of it people decided to seek other investments in the meantime.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 05:22:19 PM

you had plenty of time to do this, and plenty of warning. 

auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 05:29:06 PM

Just wondering why we can't get the ball rolling and have news coming out like this? Is there anything Ken can share with us in regards to what we can expect throughout the month of October?

https://bitmine.ch/?p=2049
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 05:43:23 PM

The Klondikes were a failed project from TerraHash. We were going to have our Avlon ASIC bulk chip order installed in too the Klondike boards from TerraHash. This is now not happening, this is why our share price is so low. There are a group of investors that have to make X per day, X per week ect and when the news hit that the better then dust dividends were not coming they had to park there money somewhere else. They simply can't have there money sitting idle for that long. Honestly I hate to think were these investors put there money with all the chaos going on lately. At this point the people that have there money in here are in here for the long haul and understand the risk and reward that this company can offer. My best guess is that the chip order is on schedule, adding an extra month to your own time table never hurts. One thing I think that people are not counting for is the fact that we will be mining with the prototypes.

What boards are being used for the eASIC chips? And didn't the Avalon chips fall through? (That is why we got the refund) So what use are the Klondike boards anyway, unless Ken intended to put the eASIC chips onto the Klondike.
The engineer of the boards for the eASIC chips are a secret at this point. I am not 100% sure we got a refund on those Avalon chips, I would like to hear what Ken has to say about that.. I honestly don't care, I have written off the whole project and I am here for the long haul. As for TerraHash IDK if Ken is using them to engineer the boards. At this point I feel there engineering skills may not be what this company needs. Although I do hear they have a lot of free time on there hands now. The current Klondike boards will not fit our chip design.

The Klondikes were designed by Bkkcoin, this was our first purchase of Avalon chips a total of 1,150 which 1088 was being used on 68 Klondikes boards.  No, we are using professional engineers with lots of experience to design our boards.
sparky999

Activity: 473

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:48:22 PM

Ken,

Would you say that up to this point everything is going according to plan and is on schedule?
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 09:18:42 PM

I have, still not working.

Public address is not the same like your withdraw address. Click on the link hidden in the warning message.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:23:25 PM

Ken,

Would you say that up to this point everything is going according to plan and is on schedule?

What Ken is doing with your money is under NDA.

knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 10:25:39 PM

VE for the time being when you have the urge to post useless snark; do me (and yourself and the rest of us) a favor and don't.
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 01:29:41 AM

All BTC-TC to Bitfunder transfers have been processed.  If anyone has not received their shares send an email to transfer@activeminingcorp.com with your details.
kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 03:40:42 AM

All BTC-TC to Bitfunder transfers have been processed.  If anyone has not received their shares send an email to transfer@activeminingcorp.com with your details.

Awesome. Smooth transfer, Ken. Thanks for taking care of this so quick and clean.

When can we expect full sales numbers for September? Cheesy

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Sou

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 04:07:10 AM

Today's Dividends

Today's Dividend will be delayed until next Wednesday

This is due to the ongoing transfer of shares from BTC-TC to Bitfunder.  So, before dividends are paid out on Wednesday of next week all transfers of shares to bitfunder will have to be completed.  The dividend on Wednesday will be larger than normal and also we will start paying the dividend on Wednesday of each week.

Also, note that trading in ActiveMining on BTC-TC will be frozen after September 30th on BTC-TC.

Thank you Ken.

Any ETA for some update on hardware / sales, hashrate increase?

We will be updating our Sales figures after the end of the month.
Matt_S

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 04:12:51 AM

Today's Dividends

This is due to the ongoing transfer of shares from BTC-TC to Bitfunder.  So, before dividends are paid out on Wednesday of next week all transfers of shares to bitfunder will have to be completed.  The dividend on Wednesday will be larger than normal and also we will start paying the dividend on Wednesday of each week.

Also, note that trading in ActiveMining on BTC-TC will be frozen after September 30th on BTC-TC.

Thank you Ken.

Yeah sales figures would be great - when can we expect them ? Smiley
Sou

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 04:20:43 AM

Today's Dividends

Thank you Ken.

Yeah sales figures would be great - when can we expect them ? Smiley

Perhaps we'll give it some time - he had his hands full doing ALOT of transfers.
redbeans2012

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 04:32:28 AM

Can someone answer a question for me.

Who designed all the cases / pci cards that Active mining will be putting the chips in?

Does this stuff come from EASIC too? Does the PCI version of this ASIC have a working example for another application somewhere? Or are these just basically concept renderings of everything?

Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: