Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:53:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:32:41 AM

I never received the firmware reasoning, I'd just heard it.

They openly admitted in this thread about the work force issue.

I ordered with a ship date of march 31st as my latest.  So I've got a bit of room. I can understand you wanting to part ways with the company at this point.

I wonder if this small little freak out in this thread is going on everywhere right now. When I got my funds together I just missed the cointerra april batch and didn't want to wait for the may batch, they hadn't announced their pci-e card yet.

I didn't want to cobble a system together anyway. Not as my first major go at it. But if it seems if I had went that route I would be reaping the rewards right now.

I'll get the miner, mine btc for now, see what the difficulty is going to do. Was hoping the smaller difficult bump we saw sticks around at about that pace for a bit. Then I'll switch to something else and reinvest into some new (not amt miners)

Provided of course they ship.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:33:55 AM

I essentially just bet on the wrong horse this race.

Next time I'll make sure I give a good look to the chinese horses.

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:44:42 AM

What firmware issues? They're using the AMT's boards, how hard is it to just load up their firmware image.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 12:48:15 AM

Josh and Alyson said they issued me a refund back on the 4th. As usual this has turned out to be another AMT lie. It does not take 10 days to get from PA to NC. If you folks still believe in AMT you are assholes and deserve everything you have coming to you. I wish I never heard of AMT. Everything that comes out of their mouths is a lie - its crazy.

So you are telling us that we are assholes because we bought from AMT?

That we deserve to be punished for doing so?

If you are to vent your anger,  do it against AMT and not the poor customers here.

Why don't you vent some anger towards AMT? Oh wait, you are too busy trying to reassure some poor sap here about AMT delivering so you can unload your pre-orders and get out while you still can.

I think the responsible thing to do at this point is:

1> Wait until you receive your miner THEN sell it
2> Take legal action

But I don't expect you to heed my advice. You obviously have no issue with unloading your "miners" to some unsuspecting fool.  These same miners that no one can prove actually exist yet.

Guess I can't blame you for trying to sell them before you have them in hand, as they lose value every passing day now.

You folks have your priorities all wrong.  The highest priority it to get as much BTC that we can get for our investment.  

Trying to prove that you are right,  or that AMT is incompetent or a scam does not improve anyone's probability of success.

The only options we have left are (with probabilities of success) and (upside).

(1) Ask and demand a refund (35%) (0%).
(2) Sell your miner pre-order to someone else (70%) (-5%).
(3) Wait till you get your miner and sell it (30%) (10%).
(4) Go to small claims court to extract a refund (80%) (-5%).
(5) Wait for the miner and hope to mine enough BTC to ROI (15%) (-30%)

wasting time criticizing AMT... smearing AMT...  comparing AMT with other better option.  (0% probability of success) (0% upside).

That's why I think folks like sirminesalot, clenell, losia are all a bunch of losers because they don't take actions that lead to profit,  just a lot of hot air.

let's just say you aren't doing any better than myself so why don't you shut your mouth.

Josh with AMT emailed me again today and said that my check is in the mail... here we go again.

Two bitcoiners, a Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons and a Czechoslovakian, had spent the past several months studying the majestic grizzly bear. Each day since their passion was aroused, they petitioned their respective governments to allow them to go to Yellowstone to study these wondrous beasts.

Finally, their request was granted and they immediately flew to New York and then on west to Yellowstone, first stopping in Philly to grab a snack. They reported to the local ranger station and were told that it was the grizzly mating season and it was much too dangerous to go out and study the animals.

They pleaded that this was their only chance, for they had to get back to Switzerland and man their bitcoin mining farm. Finally the ranger relented. The Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons and the Czech were given cell phones and told to report in each and every day.

For several days they called in, and then nothing was heard from the two bitcoiners. The rangers mounted a search party and found the bitcoiners' camp completely ravaged. No sign of the missing recidivist knuckleheads.

They then followed the trail of a male and a female bear. They found the female and decided they must kill the animal to find out if she had eaten the bitcoiners because they feared an international incident on the Bitcointalk community forum.

They killed the female and cut open the bear's stomach... only to find the remains of the Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons.

One ranger turned to the other and said, "You know what this means, don't you?"

"Of course," the other ranger nodded. "The Czech is in the male."
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 12:53:05 AM

Antminer S1 ordered from Bitmaintech on Monday.  Its is currently on the UPS truck, on its way to me.  UPS guy is taking his sweet time with it.

From China to California, in the span of a week.  how hard is it?  easy if you actually have a working product........

Damn hard if this is the first time you've done this.

Still damn hard even if it is the *4th time you've done this (ask ButterflyLabs).

I really don't know why these miner manufacturers even bother to get into the business.
FTFY

Fourth?    You mean they had 4 different product lines and all of them delayed?

Well, dahhhhhh! Want to guess who was the person that dug up about 85% of the facts that related to BFL and SV?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 12:56:46 AM

let's just say you aren't doing any better than myself so why don't you shut your mouth.

Josh with AMT emailed me again today and said that my check is in the mail... here we go again.

Well, maybe it is in the mail!

I'm doing better than you,  I've unloaded 1/2 of my AMT investment.  

Now I'm asking for the remaining check to be in the mail.  

Hopefully, I get my check before you do!  ;-)

BTW... I had to go through this once with Cointerra.  They hesitated a bit, but eventually delivered without issue.  Yes,  check in the mail.   Let's see if AMT is on the up-and-up here. 

you mean you fucked somebody else? congrats on douche bag of the day award.

Thank him by tipping him with iXcoin.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 12:58:33 AM

Well, maybe it is in the mail!

I'm doing better than you,  I've unloaded 1/2 of my AMT investment.  

Now I'm asking for the remaining check to be in the mail.  

Hopefully, I get my check before you do!  ;-)

BTW... I had to go through this once with Cointerra.  They hesitated a bit, but eventually delivered without issue.  Yes,  check in the mail.   Let's see if AMT is on the up-and-up here.  

Either way they are obligated to issue refunds. This 'dig up another buyer, than have AMT facilitate the transfer of the order" is complete bullshit.

After this mess, it should only take 1 email to AMT stating "I want a refund" and they must comply. Otherwise, time to sick a lawyer on them.

I'm not here to "root for AMT". If they fail and fuck all of the investors over : it won't be due to my comments, or anyone elses' in this thread.

Why are you on this thread?  I don't see your name in the AMT orders list?

Are you just here to mock at the misery of others?

I am not mocking anyone, but I can understand you're embarrassed for dishing out over $12,000 to a company like AMT.

We don't want others to go through this same shit. You can agree with that, can't you?

+1
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 01:06:34 AM

Time to wake up and smell the bullshit. AMT brought this upon themselves, and now you just want everyone to 'be nice'. Not going to happen.

There is still a small, but fast-closing window, for AMT to start acting like a respectable business and tell us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but and then to work with us to find a solution of some kind.  

If there is any saving AMT, they need to tell us everything, right now.  I don't care what the truth is, I just want to know and I want them to stop lying, stop hiding.  Tell us that they really are a bunch of b-school dropouts who thought that starting a bitcoin mining machine manufacturer would be just as easy as creating a web site, and now they really are sorry that they realize their mistake; tell us that they are sorry about lying about having already shipped, when in fact not a single unit has been built and shipped by AMT; tell us that they were horribly wrong and now are in way over their heads; apologize for being defensive and non-responsive, and mean it; tell us customers, who have essentially funded their company, exactly what the product designs exist, what testing results are, what problems need to be overcome; and with us customers, develop a realistic plan to delivery something soon, OR  give up, sell off assets, and refund on a pro rata basis as much as possible but in any case involve us in the decision since its our money they wasted.

I am not saying all that is true, only that the real truth can't be much worse than that.  While not everyone might be so generous, I am willing to be "nice" if I know that AMT is working with us and being upfront, giving us everything now that it is clear they cannot delivery as promised.

The more I hear nothing from AMT, the more I am convinced that documents are being shredded and assets hidden while we wait and that makes me want to act quickly.  And to AMT: you know my name, go ahead and google me.  Ask yourself if you really want someone with my resources chasing you to the ends of the earth.  If AMT doesn't speak up soon, I won't care about my investment (doubled as I tried to help AMT out) I will be a lot more interested in seeing someone go to jail.  

Your decision Josh or whomever you are.  Please make the right decision.

I've already got the ball rolling on this. The only times I have received responses is by threats of legal action, once I acknowledge their bank knows them, they were happy and excited that someone was willing to vouch for them, however they were upset I was playing detective and calling the neighboring businesses. I will not vouch for them until I have my working miner in hand that was promised to me over a month ago. If I don't get my money/miner will I be upset? sure. Will it kill me? no. But AMT wants to scam me, I will do everything in my legal capacity to make sure someone pays for trying to screw me over and I don't care if I have to shell out more money to make that happen.

Not to diss you, bud, but I find it odd that a bank would state who is or isn't their customer via simply asking. Now, if you had a check in hand depicting their account number, the only info they should be able to answer is if there's enough funds in the account to satisfy the check. NOTHING more. Not even correcting the spelling of a name if you had to spell it out to them. I, for one, would close my account at any bank if I learnt that a stranger was able to walk up to the counter, or via phone, and ask if I had an account with them. That is a very valuable piece of information regardless if the answer is yes or no.

Again, not a diss toward you, bud, with apologies.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 01:34:06 AM

I am not mocking anyone, but I can understand you're embarrassed for dishing out over $12,000 to a company like AMT.

We don't want others to go through this same shit. You can agree with that, can't you?

You don't have any skin in the game here.  I suggest you leave the thread.

You also have no evidence that AMT is running a scam.  They could be just plain incompetent.

If I were AMT,  I would take you to court.

I'm having a very difficult time hunting down your post where you stated that you are order 961 and 962. I did find the following, of which proves that you only had one order, otherwise you would have taken the opportunity to express such given the circumstances at the time.

Order #962 was sold by me to bitcoin user tonyca

Hey Guys,

Quick update, chips arrived today and will go to full surface mount and assembly on Tuesday. Hoping to get the first AMT1.2's shipped by Friday.

More to come...

Could you at least tell us how many chips you got so we can at least figure out how many rigs you can build and ship quickly?

Also,  is another batch of chips coming?

I can tell you that we've received a lot. And enough to make it to your order and than some for sure.

We also have 12 assemblers located at our CM 8am to 4pm. Each of which has experience in building electronic components and devices that pass UL certification and ISO standards. The average build time per build team (2 assemblers each team) was clocked at 2.5 hrs per build. This includes wiring, assembly, modular install, initial testing, and packing.

So if they are working 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week, how many miners can we build in 1 day? How many in 1 week? and How many in 1 month?

Can you give a rough estimate then on which batch numbers will get their AMT 1.2 THs miners this February?

Not looking for exact precision.  I am at order #962,  will I get it this month?

Yes Carlos, You will receive your miner this month. If things stay on track, your miner will ship in the third week of the month.

Any chance I can get a discount since I've been very supportive of your efforts?  

I see how the game is played now. Hey, Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons, the following two pics depict a Lithuanian mouth and a Hispanic mouth. I think you chose the wrong one.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 02:14:11 AM

Ok... making progress with a refund from AMT.

Now they are claiming that I should be paid in the amount of BTC I used in the original purchase.

Not going to happen.  I will be taking USD or the BTC equivalent.

Wish me luck about receiving a refund!

REMEMBER WHEN I SAID THEY MIGHT TRY TO DO THIS, AND YOU CALLED ME A RETARD?

Read back and you'll see where I said they might try to refund people in BTC value later once BTC took a dive.

WHOS THE FUCKING RETARD NOW, ASSHOLE?

You are the retard... you are spending your time in this thread for no reason. 

You haven't placed an order with AMT.

What are you here for? 

You should just get lost.  

Meanwhile, you'll use mine, among others, research to try to claw back your money from AMT. The very people you want outta here, are the very people that supplied as much informations about them lying fucks as possible. You are one classic piece of shit, Carlos. Why don't you go back and play with your alt coins, prick?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 02:27:35 AM

Nobody wants to see AMT customers get screwed. I want to see AMT get screwed for the way they talk to people and the lies about shipping. Too many people sat here defending AMT for no good reason over the last few months, so sorry if your feelings got hurt because AMT turned out to be bastards.

+1

I want to see AMT either MAKE THINGS RIGHT or PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW.

You did not even place an order with AMT?

What then is your beef?  

Man... you are just a jerk.

Read back, I've already stated numerous times why I am here.

My friend and I went in together on Miners from AMT. He isn't active in this thread and I'm speaking on OUR behalf. We have been trying to get a refund from AMT the past month.

I'm not going to share personal order information or names here. The way AMT operates, they would just use this information against us: especially since I have been so OUTSPOKEN on their lack of professionalism.

That's all you need to know. You don't like what I have to say? Ignore me. I don't give a shit.

I'm glad I don't have to deal with folks like you in real life.  GET LOST!

The dislike goes both ways pal. I would be hard pressed not to fuck-you-up in real life.

AMT already dug up my dead Daddy-O's obit of which I'm the one that pen it. They're also are the ones that mentioned FrictionlessCoin's real name, Carlos. They also mentioned another bitcoiner by name, with apologies for not linking the proof.

AMT is a total scam operation that is now dead in the water given that them lying fucks can't ever keep their last promise of providing a forum, now five days late.

Name:   AMT_miners
Activity:   168
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   September 29, 2013, 03:48:09 AM
Last Active:   March 11, 2014, 12:13:51 PM
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 02:35:05 AM

FrictionlessCoin

How are you making progress with a refund??? I have asked and received nothing.

He's working on it.

"Please Josh, give me my refund. I've played nice on your thread."
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 02:47:05 AM

FrictionlessCoin

How are you making progress with a refund??? I have asked and received nothing.

There are accounts at AMT where you'll get responses. But they aren't the accounts listed on the site ( usually)

I usually get a response when I e-mail jbrown@advancedminers.com

I usually get a response within a day or two. Whether these responses are legit are one thing, but at least they are responses. Sometimes it takes e-mailing them twice to get the attention.

I throw in how I'm not looking at legal action currently and don't want to have to go down that road and that it is is there responsibility to keep their customer base informed on issues they are having.

He's not gone into detail with me over the problems.

The firmware issue is reasonable, the chips arriving at the end of January obviously changes and shifts their whole timeline. They being understaffed, allegedly by their own word, would cause a hold up in production.

Now these could easily be lies. but they could also be legit issues for a start up who is opening in quickly paced bleeding edge technology. Some times people think they are supermen and are unwilling to back down from the idea that they can get it all done. Sometimes it's out of hubris, some times it's out of shame.

I don't think the book is closed on these guys yet, but the wrong move (which I've seen done by a few companies is marketing new products when you are having issues fulfilling your current orders.

I got the same message from AMT about firmware problems.

However,  I purchased my units on the belief that they would ship by February.  We are in the middle of March.   I have no intention of waiting, so I am requesting a refund.  

AMT may be honestly trying to build their business,  unfortunately it is a very difficult business.  Bitmine, HashFast, ButterflyLabs are all late.   Cointerra is delivering but they were also late.

AMT didn't mention any filmware issues when they penned the following:

5. WE ARE ROUNDING UP OTHER FORUM MEMBERS, THEY WILL COME TO OUR BUILD SHOP AND HELP US ASSEMBLE FASTER - THIS WILL ENSURE THAT OUR LEGITIMACY IS FACILITATED IN STONE ON THIS THREAD. NO OTHER MANUFACTURER HAS DONE THIS BECAUSE OF SECURITY REASONS - BUT AGAIN WE'LL TAKE MORE RISKS AND SHOW THIS THREAD AND THIS COMMUNITY THAT WE HAVE BUILT, CURRENTLY BUILD, AND ARE NOW USING THE COMMUNITY MEMBERS TO BUILD - BITCOIN MINERS.

So, BFL hired 80 people off the street to work in their KC facility, but wouldn't hire nary a Bitcoiner for security reasons, eh. That done even begin to make sense. BTW, I personally know of one Bitcoiner that does indeed work at BFL since Q3 of 2013, but have told nobody who it is. In fact, we talk every now and then over the phone, but never discuss BFL's affair. Just friendly banter.
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:35:20 AM

I'll point out to phin that the insurance company isn't sending a refund check.

All also note that many insurance claim adjusters get bonuses that are tied to how quickly a case is settled. Not the case here, there is no incentive other than to give good customer service, which we see they didn't give a shit from the get go.

You discredit yourself with your slew of repetitive hate speech.

For a guy who cares so much about doing good, you sure do it in a terrible f*cking way. A way that makes you look bias and untrustworthy.  And like Biomech said you hunt with a bazooka. You don't care about collateral damage.

clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:16:28 AM

anyone notice that this miner for sale on ebay has the post it note on the table that was used to update this forum when they received chips back at the end of january? why would that picture of a supposed completed miner have that post it note still in it? how would this guy on ebay have a picture of a miner at AMT's office? did they have this miner complete way back then? have they been using our miners for some time now? AMT is nothing but a bunch of con artists. they will get exposed for what they are soon enough. AMT is nothing but one massive fraud.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-AMT-bitcoin-miner-1-2-T-in-hand-Ready-to-ship-/281276808626?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item417d677db2

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:41:54 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 05:09:22 AM by ISAWHIM

anyone notice that this miner for sale on ebay has the post it note on the table that was used to update this forum when they received chips back at the end of january? why would that picture of a supposed completed miner have that post it note still in it? how would this guy on ebay have a picture of a miner at AMT's office? did they have this miner complete way back then? have they been using our miners for some time now? AMT is nothing but a bunch of con artists. they will get exposed for what they are soon enough. AMT is nothing but one massive fraud.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-AMT-bitcoin-miner-1-2-T-in-hand-Ready-to-ship-/281276808626?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item417d677db2

That is obviously just an empty tower... The second photo, you can see right through the empty face. The machine on the floor in the background, can be seen, as well as the fan on the back. (Through the air-holes.) Not a good fake for an eBay listing. (OMG, he is in Josh's office!) Tongue Sure he visited there... Took a pic, and then walked-out to use that as "proof of a miner". lol.

Funny though, that that photo is not published in the forums. (Must be someone selling it, who works there, or visited at the right moment.)

If it was assembled, they would have turned it to show you the boards installed inside, through the giant clear window. Obviously, it is unpopulated.

Notice that guy never shows one actually running. (Obviously, it is in his hands, running... Obviously... You can tell by the photo of the CPU case! Tongue) eBay-Scammer-Fail.

AMT, you got you someone who was inside your building, trying to scam people on eBay now! You know, because they have never shown us those photos.

(Sound familiar... "I got three, and decided to keep two.") I bet he has two listed... or three now... The other fake listings must have sold, or he got busted and they killed his account. Tongue Clenell, that is the same guy who showed you the photo of him with josh.. remember? Same exact wording on the auction. New user-name I imagine...

Report him for saying "Paypal or Bitcoin", since bitcoin is still not a valid eBay payment method at the moment.

P.S. That is the note that was on that CPU case, with the chips below... On that same desk... I assume, that was the following day. That guy visited and took the photo... AMT can give ebay that information. I am sure they know, or saw, who that was, that visited that day. He is screwed! lol.

That, or he is giving everyone the $1500 china-miners, selling them at AMT prices. Tongue (Nope, never sold anything more than a few thousand $5 items before that point. Funny thing is, he thinks he will have access to that money. Paypal will hold it, until it is delivered and confirmed. However, if someone sends him BTC... He wins. He just has to reject the paypal payers to keep a clean slate.)

That is a normal eBay scammer... sells crap like USB sticks and pre-pay cards... by the thousands... then instantly seems to have big-ticket items like 70" TV's and $15K BTC miners one day... (Looks trusting, look at all those reviews! lol. Sell ten, run away, deliver nothing, make a new account with auto-drop-shipper listings for more $5 items, get tons of good reviews for crap, sell more big-ticket-items, repeat.)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 04:46:02 AM

ANYBODY WHO THINKS THAT I'M RACIST OR UNTRUSTWORTHY HAS A SERIOUS MOTHERFUCIN' ISSUE! <directed at the post above this one>

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:58:58 AM

That is obviously just an empty tower... The second photo, you can see right through the empty face. The machine on the floor in the background, can be seen, as well as the fan on the back. (Through the air-holes.) Not a good fake for an eBay listing. (OMG, he is in Josh's office!) Tongue Sure he visited there... Took a pic, and then walked-out to use that as "proof of a miner". lol.

Funny though, that that photo is not published in the forums. (Must be someone selling it, who works there, or visited at the right moment.)

If it was assembled, they would have turned it to show you the boards installed inside, through the giant clear window. Obviously, it is unpopulated.

Notice that guy never shows one actually running. (Obviously, it is in his hands, running... Obviously... You can tell by the photo of the CPU case! Tongue) eBay-Scammer-Fail.

AMT, you got you someone who was inside your building, trying to scam people on eBay now! You know, because they have never shown us those photos.

(Sound familiar... "I got three, and decided to keep two.") I bet he has two listed... or three now... The other fake listings must have sold, or he got busted and they killed his account. Tongue Clenell, that is the same guy who showed you the photo of him with josh.. remember? Same exact wording on the auction. New user-name I imagine...

Report him for saying "Paypal or Bitcoin", since bitcoin is still not a valid eBay payment method at the moment.

P.S. That is the note that was on that CPU case, with the chips below... On that same desk... I assume, that was the following day. That guy visited and took the photo... AMT can give ebay that information. I am sure they know, or saw, who that was, that visited that day. He is screwed! lol.

That, or he is giving everyone the $1500 china-miners, selling them at AMT prices. Tongue (Nope, never sold anything more than a few thousand $5 items before that point. Funny thing is, he thinks he will have access to that money. Paypal will hold it, until it is delivered and confirmed. However, if someone sends him BTC... He wins. He just has to reject the paypal payers to keep a clean slate.)

That is a normal eBay scammer... sells crap like USB sticks and pre-pay cards... by the thousands... then instantly seems to have big-ticket items like 70" TV's and $15K BTC miners one day... (Looks trusting, look at all those reviews! lol. Sell ten, run away, deliver nothing, make a new account with auto-drop-shipper listings for more $5 items, get tons of good reviews for crap, sell more big-ticket-items, repeat.)

Shady. Those photos came from AMT's office.

ISAWHIM: Are you going to work for AMT or what?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 06:22:56 AM

Shady. Those photos came from AMT's office.

ISAWHIM: Are you going to work for AMT or what?

Even sitting on the same tan table with the same grain pattern: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFG_xuOl58Q
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 06:38:37 AM

Found him! Didn't even have to use a shotgun, albeit I did test fire it with the post above. Aims pretty good--sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hWQyq_IP80

Published on Jun 2, 2012
R-SIM 3 will unlock latest version 5.1.1 Works on Baseband 2.0.12.
It can unlock GSM 5.1.1(like AT&T) and CDMA (like Verizon/Sprint 5.1.1).
CDMA iphone 4s need jailbreak before use this R-SIM 3. Purchase from here.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280903212861?...
Or find my ebay at : http://myworld.ebay.com/umluning. or: http://myworld.ebay.com/umluckyboy.
For wholesale, please add : umluning on skype.
Thanks for your attention. Good luck on your iphone 4s unlock.

Like some other buyers, I was so nervious. I decided to drive to AMT to check if it is real ( I drove 800 miles round trip). I visited AMT company January 20-21. To be honest, it is really hard to find AMT office. I got confused even I stepped in the office building. AMT need a big name tag on its office door:)
     I talked with Josh about 2 hours. He is very professional. He was preparing to send out some 80G and 128G AMT miners when I met him. I was told AMT will receive the chips(for 1.2T miners) by last weekend. Hopefully, I can receive my 1.2 T miner asap.

I took a couple pictures. But I don't know how to post pictures here. I also have a picture with Josh but he don't like posting picture online. So, I just keep it for myself.
        Hopefully, this post can give AMT buyers some confidence.

Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: