Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:08:31 PM

Any one willing to sell their miners, i am willing to buy for half the price

lol, maybe you should apply with AMT. didn't they say they were hiring? sounds like they might be a good fit for you... 50% crook 50% mystery
Hashing?
With what? Grin Grin
As I said they are fucked badly. They are late and they do not have anything to hash with and some folks planing to sue them. sweet Grin

I think for most mining companies now they think to themselves we MIGHT get it out in time...on the pre-order..but just MAYBE
we should hire a lawyer and make sure the risk is all on the pre-order folks....engage!

it is built into the miner planning in the pre-order realm from the get go imho,,or in BFL's case the lawyer comes first cause the
miner arrives way way way last in the process....don't ya know

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
eagerminer

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:09:56 PM

lol, maybe you should apply with AMT. didn't they say they were hiring? sounds like they might be a good fit for you... 50% crook 50% mystery
Hashing?
With what? Grin Grin
As I said they are fucked badly. They are late and they do not have anything to hash with and some folks planing to sue them. sweet Grin

Exactly, help knock some sense into clenell , not only is it a good deal. But its the only deal he is gonna get out there
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:14:31 PM

Hashing?
With what? Grin Grin

Exactly, help knock some sense into clenell , not only is it a good deal. But its the only deal he is gonna get out there
Not quit sure dude
Let us imagine you are amt newbie 10 posts. I know I was wrong once but I doubt I will be wrong twice
So he is the only one who claims he is going to sue you or let me say very close to do that at this point.
So you amt are getting around 3k profit buying his order and getting clean this time no sue  Grin
Like a super deal right or I am wrong Grin
I strongly advise channel to sue amt and I am sure that this is what they deserve. He can get 0 usd though but it is not about the money anymore

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
eagerminer

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:17:43 PM

Hashing?
With what? Grin Grin

Not quit sure dude
Let us imagine you are amt newbie 10 posts. I know I was wrong once but I doubt I will be wrong twice
So he is the only one who claims he is going to sue you or let me say very close to do that at this point.
So you amt are getting around 3k profit buying his order and getting clean this time no sue  Grin

Its would make me look like a stud, but he offered to sell it himself i m just simply responding to tht and making an offer
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:19:12 PM

Hashing?
With what? Grin Grin

Not quit sure dude

Its would make me look like a stud, but he offered to sell it himself i m just simply responding to tht and making an offer
No worries dude every one is a free to decide. His money against your offer

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
eagerminer

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:28:16 PM

Hashing?
With what? Grin Grin

Not quit sure dude

No worries dude every one is a free to decide. His money against your offer

Why do u think he wants to sell, cause paying a lawyer to chase $5500 isnt worth it, when he takes it to the court, the court will ask AMT to refund his money, at which point he will then again have to chase them to get that money back from them. Hence he is looking for a easier and cheaper way out. its simple he is betting on they wont deliver, i am betting on that they will. Since i am willing to take the risk i pay 50 %.
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:46:06 PM

Guys,

To think AMT will not deliver is foolish. They are an ACTUAL company, they even gave BIOMECH a sample to test; it isn't like EVERY OTHER company is delivering on time.

Think about this shit, its not hard; they are a STARTUP operation. The idea that they are making them within the next few weeks is promising enough for me.

We are all trying to get onto this train moving 10000000 miles an hour, I am glad I am getting now, rather than later.

I have co-workers who are like, LET ME SEE YOU GET PROFIT, then I'll invest.

My guess is that in 5 months, it will be WAY too late for them to get on this train.

My friend(Who will remain anonymous), made nearly 200 million dollars in BITCOINS.

I laughed at him in the past, but now I know this shit is real.

Lets stay focused on the big picture here....AMT we are rooting for you to put out a quality product, and if you do, you will have future investors on your hands.

Your local New York Supporter,

~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners~
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:50:55 PM

Lets stay focused on the big picture here....AMT we are rooting for you to put out a quality product, and if you do, you will have future investors on your hands.

Why? They are late and over-priced. They lie about specs. They lie about shipping. Why would you want to support a company like that?

Buy & Hold
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:58:23 PM

The idea that they are making them within the next few weeks is promising enough for me.

Casirah: You got problems bud, seriously.

The other day you tell everyone AMT can get fucked, and now you are with this "we're rooting for you AMT!" - You keep saying they are legit, but don't offer any reasons as to why that is. You are just ass kissing AMT now in hopes they will send you the product you've paid for. I don't get it, you changed your whole tune after they posted a few pictures. It's really hard to take you seriously at this point.

they said they would refund my money but then backed out. they claimed if i removed my review only then would they issue a refund. I removed the review and can you believe this... THEY LIED! i have sent repeated emails asking nicely for a response/update or anything. the only response i have gotten is jim telling me he is going to punish me and "make (me) mine my money back".

well, fuck you Jim and issue me a refund. i was told by my attorney i needed to send a formal refund request - i did so yesterday.

isawhim... you are delusional if you think these guys are legit. i have seen the dark side of these guys. they are not "decent" people. they are crooks and nothing more. the best advice i can give you is get out while you can. they will screw you too.

Clennel: That is complete horseshit. Post the email of Jim saying that please.

I would like to know if ANYONE has received a legitimate refund DIRECTLY from AMT? I believe they are bound by law to give refunds if requested, and this whole 'selling your pre-order to someone else' shit sounds illegal as fuck.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:02:41 PM

Why do u think he wants to sell, cause paying a lawyer to chase $5500 isnt worth it, when he takes it to the court, the court will ask AMT to refund his money, at which point he will then again have to chase them to get that money back from them. Hence he is looking for a easier and cheaper way out. its simple he is betting on they wont deliver, i am betting on that they will. Since i am willing to take the risk i pay 50 %.

Eagerminer: Your offer sucks. He should be entitled to a complete refund FROM AMT, right now.

Personally, I'd rather sick a lawyer on that sack of shit Joshua Zipkin and lose every cent, then lose half my money selling the miner to an opportunistic bastard like yourself.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:16:42 PM

Eagerminer: Your offer sucks. He should be entitled to a complete refund FROM AMT, right now.

Personally, I'd rather sick a lawyer on that sack of shit Joshua Zipkin and lose every cent, then lose half my money selling the miner to an opportunistic bastard like yourself.
And let us remember as longer you are selling/buying a preorder amt blessing is a must Grin
++++ 1000 about lawyer comment
Besides they did a fraud and probably the will have other law penalties. I am sure that there accounting Is a class and it would be very interesting for tax authorities also Grin

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:30:50 PM

Everyone, just relax.

You all are going to have your "miners" in two weeks®!

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:32:42 PM

Everyone, just relax.

I thought so how dum I am Huh
Thanks good I am not amt customer. Grin

eagerminer

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:46:25 PM

Easy to say when its not your money on the line, if you so believe it we are you not going a head and doing it. Oh wait, cause you wont like seeing your own money lost in the process. AMT losing every cent wont be you mining bitcoins you fool, its them delivering that gets you there. I am an opportunist who is willing to take risk. unlike you i am not looking for revenge from AMT , i am looking for miners.

I will buy your miner for 50 percent if you are so sure you wont be getting it.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 06:36:32 PM

Everyone, just relax.

AC, it's a Forthnight™. In two weeks® is too lame. (I wonder if Forthnight is really a registered trademark--hmmm!)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 06:50:09 PM

Back in the 80's, I read everything that Robert Ringer had out at the time, namely http://www.amazon.com/Winning-Through-Intimidation-Robert-Ringer/dp/0449207862, of which, ironically, is when I first heard of Ayn Rand in its introduction.

I've read that book at least three times (seriously), and one thing that I've always remember from it is what he quoted by Dan Kennedy, therewithin: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=221045531258686&story_fbid=724001937629707 (gleaned from DK's FB page)

Three Type Theory

"The world is made up of three types of people: Type Number One's who understand and openly acknowledge that they always act in their own self-interest.....Type Number Two's, who understand that they always act in their own self-interest but try to make you (and others) believe otherwise....and Type Number Three's, who either don't understand or don't want to understand that they always act in their own self-interest. Beware Type Two's and Type Three's."

There are two big hunks of wisdom here, and each one has saved me large sums - and when ignored, cost me large sums.

The first hunk of wisdom is that humans are hard-wired to act in their own self-interest. Period, end of story. Any superficially contrary evidence collapses under close scrutiny. This is neither evil or good, just reality. Fortunately, an individual's self-interest often runs parallel with other peoples' interests, and a lot of good comes of that. But if there is conflict, no person will ever voluntarily permit anyone else's interest to take priority over his own. This hard-wiring is absolutely necessary for species survival, by the way. The way to use this understanding is, first of all, as a means of being perfectly honest with yourself about your own motives; you get more accomplished with self-honesty than with self-deception. Second, to understand other people and interact with them free of delusion or disappointment.

The second big hunk of wisdom is to steer clear of Types Two and Three.

Type Two's will deliberately hurt you. They are thieves and con artists and liars and cheats who know their true nature is so dark they must carefully conceal it. Type Three's will unintentionally harm you. Because they are constantly at war with themselves, denying their true nature, making decisions based on delusion rather than reality, they will inevitably string together enough bad decisions made for the wrong reasons to destroy themselves along with anybody standing around in bomb-blast range. In my life, I've been hurt worse by the Type Threes than the Type Twos. I've gotten better and better at spotting them quickly and getting away from them quickly. It's a skill I work at.

-Dan Kennedy, taken from Power Points - http://budurl.com/PowerPoints

"Don’t be naïve. He who will cheat others will cheat you."
~Robert Ringer
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:00:19 PM

For folks who insist on smearing AMT,  just letting you know that if AMT is indeed a scam and therefore guilty of wire fraud then they are subject to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail_and_wire_fraud

18 U.S.C. § 1343 provides:

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.[2]

Extremely serious crimes if proven true.

So people, chill out about the unsubstantiated claims about AMT.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 07:04:45 PM

More about Harrison that AMT_miner mentioned that was kind enough to share an office space with its founder because he's a friend of the family, albeit I later proved that Harrison is indeed Joshua Zipkin's Daddy-O, Harrison Zachariah Zipkin. The original office of AMT was 1254 West Chester Pike, Havertown, PA.

http://www.zintro.com/expert/Harrison-Zipkin

Corporate CEO with over 30 years of experience in building companies. I have grown a company from start-up to over 50, 00k/annum in 5 years. Expert in corporate finance and structure. Expert sales trainer.

Standard Hourly Rate:   $100

Profession - Title:   Executive Management, Sales Methodology, Finance - CEO

Areas of Expertise:

Sales Training
Corporate Finance
Corporate And LLC's
Investment Banking
Merger & Acquisitions
Profitabilty
Cash Flow
Sales Recruiting
Staged Development
Security Technology
Access Control
Turnaround CEO

State/Province:

Philadelphia, PA
Country
United States

Primary Language:   English

Time Zone:    EST
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:07:57 PM

More about Harrison that AMT_miner mentioned that was kind enough to share an office space with its founder because he's a friend of the family, albeit I later proved that Harrison is indeed Joshua Zipkin's Daddy-O, Harrison Zachariah Zipkin. The original office of AMT was 1254 West Chester Pike, Havertown, PA.

http://www.zintro.com/expert/Harrison-Zipkin

Corporate CEO with over 30 years of experience in building companies. I have grown a company from start-up to over 50, 00k/annum in 5 years. Expert in corporate finance and structure. Expert sales trainer.

Standard Hourly Rate:   $100

Profession - Title:   Executive Management, Sales Methodology, Finance - CEO

Areas of Expertise:

Sales Training
Corporate Finance
Corporate And LLC's
Investment Banking
Merger & Acquisitions
Profitabilty
Cash Flow
Sales Recruiting
Staged Development
Security Technology
Access Control
Turnaround CEO

State/Province:

Philadelphia, PA
Country
United States

Primary Language:   English

Time Zone:    EST
Too expensive for amt 100USD per hour for advise how to swim out of the shit they are in. I am wondering how many hours of advises it is gonna take Grin help them daddy please and show some mercy do not take all of their money leave some for the refunds Cheesy

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 07:08:42 PM

For folks who insist on smearing AMT,  just letting you know that if AMT is indeed a scam and therefore guilty of wire fraud then they are subject to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail_and_wire_fraud

18 U.S.C. § 1343 provides:

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.[2]

Extremely serious crimes if proven true.

So people, chill out about the unsubstantiated claims about AMT.

But what about people who will order in the future from Joshua Zipkin's company, AMT, where there is no proof that he's even been the US for at least the past three years?
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: