Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:14:05 AM

That's cool, did you guys get that money raised for breast cancer? I've got an aunt and friend who are survivors. Very good of you man.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 10:14:44 AM

Bumped, to give fuckface another lesson.

Sans bold pink text and multiple thoughts, the only sites I quoted were of those that Joshua Zipkin personally has/had control of, knowing damn well the difference you've kindly outlined.

But how is having control of a website = scammer? (That is the part I am having trouble digesting.)

Amazon owns lots of websites, as does ebay/paypal, as does microsoft... They also offer some consulting, and have some consulting done for them.

Well, that explains your pea gravel-filled brain when they were passing out viable nuggets down at the quarry. That being the case, I guess I have to explain it to you a forth time but very, very slowly this time so that you'll get it.

First, having control of a website does not equate to one being a scammer. Got it! Good! At least we can agree on that part. Please stop me if I'm going too fast for your comfort zone, mkay?

Joshua Zipkin penned the following:

<snip>

4. Walk up the stairs until you hit a door called "Safe", walk in the door and speak to a man named Harrison who is 6'3 and about 320lbs and he will welcome you and explain that this is an assembly and shipping point and the he is a family friend of one of the founders and that he was nice enough to help a start up get their feet off the ground.

<snip>

Fact: The six foot, three inch tall gorilla named Harrison is Harrison Zachariah Zipkin, Joshua Zipkin's Daddy-O.

Fact: Joshua Zipkin clearly stated that Harrison is simply a friend of the founder of AMT.

Fact: This Harrison dude was kind enough to help a start-up until they get their feet off the ground in spite of the fact that Joshua Zipkin is supposedly profiting from a myriad of other ventures, ergo not needing such assistance.

Now, take a breath and absorb what you just read. Apologies for throwing so much at you at one time, but I have faith in your abilities.

Before I move forward, allow me to recap what you've just learnt.

Joshua Zipkin stated the above to qualm the fears of potential suckers by letting everybody know that some Harrison dude was kind enough to let out a little space for AMT until their operation got further along. A very noble thing to do, being that Harrison is a friend of the founder of AMT, namely Joshua Zipkin.

That said, we can now safely assume that prior to this Harrison dude offering up a corner of their limited space to AMT, Joshua Zipkin, its owner, never step foot into said office prior to the creation of AMT, for that is what the post that I quoted above strictly implies.

Let's move on, and please do your damndest to keep up, for you're special, and we all love special people, mkay? We desire them to be learn'ed like the rest of us civilized people.

Back in 2010, Joshua Zipkin founded a company called Setupstarters Inc. Relative info located here: http://www.crunchbase.com/company/setupstarters-inc

Again, stop me if I'm going to fast for you ass.

The domain for Setupstarters Inc. was created on 2010-09-14 15:37:14, as seen below. (apologies for not highlighting it, for I don't want to freak your ass out)

Domain Name: SETUPSTARTERS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1615767768_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2013-08-28 18:04:07
Creation Date: 2010-09-14 15:37:14
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-09-14 15:37:14

Take your time... and read the above carefully, opting to ONLY move on when you think you're ready. I don't want to be pushing you, mKay?

Assuming you have all the above nicely organized between the pea gravel, you're ready for the next tiny piece of information.

There's this site called The Wayback Machine located at archive.org. I know what you're think: There's no such thing as a Wayback Machine. But, this one is special, just like you. How special? Well, they accept bitcoin donations. Maybe you heard of it. Maybe not. Anyway, even though I have personally donated to them, please trust me when I state that in no way did I alter what can be found there. For instance:

http://web.archive.org/web/20120112045158/http://setupstarters.com/

Contact Us Today

Setupstarters Inc.
1254 West Chest Pike
Philadelphia
PA
(347)-321-8033
Info@setupstarters.com
(C) 2011 SetupStarters Inc

Pretty amazing shit, this Wayback Machine thingy, ain't it?

Oops, I hear your pea gravel rattling as you stare at that address, West Chest Pike, noticing that the "er" is missing, and starting to get flash-forwards of visiting the ER at your nearest hospital. Well, allow me to explain why the "er" may be missing, mKay? There's this thing called obfuscation. I know, I know, it's a pretty big word, and you don't know what it means, and it's driving you crazy. Let me help. It means to make obscure or unclear. Clearly, that should be clear to you now. The "er" was purposely left off when Joshua Zipkin penned (that means wrote) it on the site he owns (scroll up if you don't believe me) back in Q3 2011. Kindly drives your crazy ass crazy, doesn't it?

So, there you have it. Joshua Zipkin claimed to ONLY be using an office operated by some dude named Harrison, solely to help AMT out, but I proved that Joshua Zipkin's been using the 1254 West Chester Pike office for over three years now.

If you fully understand the above, you may have ONE cookie off the table over yonder where the other good boys and girls are eating more than one cookie because they comprehended the lesson a little quicker than you did.

But, I want you to stay after class, for I have something special planned for my little special boy, mKay?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5TfcyocgEQ
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:16:22 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 10:28:47 AM by ISAWHIM

But oh, they lied... Well, Oh, so did you... Mr, 100% "since my dad died, no-one has my name".

I give! Show me another Bruno Kucinskas besides my dead dad that I already mentioned when I penned that, and I'll suck your dick... In public.

I just showed you about 14 of them! Did you completely miss the links?

You can save the sucking for yourself...

lol, spews 95% crap... Completely brushes over the presented facts... You should be president of the united-states! You and Obama have a lot in common. Actually, you are sounding more like Bush Jr at the moment.

So, where is the lie about the office... AMT was just started this year... he had the office for years, because he lived right across the street (well, close to it)... and "It is used as the office for AMT"... (Now)... He didn't say he just got the office. He said that is what it is now.

When one business fails, you move on... Still not seeing the issue there. You don't keep riding a dead horse, you bury it. Well, apparently you ride dead horses all day long.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:22:24 AM

GENTLEMEN!

CHILL!!!

Or tell me where to bring the cameras so I can make some coin.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 10:23:24 AM

That's cool, did you guys get that money raised for breast cancer? I've got an aunt and friend who are survivors. Very good of you man.

Just waiting for them to get back with me and have them embed the Bitcoin donation button onto their website. It now stands at 10 BTC plus $1,000 once they do such.

Locally, I donate thousands (all fiat--sorry) to the adults with autism cause, for they hold a special place in my heart.

My mother passed away when she was only 39 due to cancer. (seriously, no need for anybody to say, "sorry, man" or the like--it's cool!)

I had an uncle who died from agent orange due to Nam. He was a POW who had all his fingernails ripped off. Another uncle of mine just passed with cancer. He served 20 years. Daily, I'm watching my little brother fade away.

My oldest daughter has a brain tumor.

And I haven't had any goat pussy in a few days, hence being a little edgy lately.  Grin
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 10:26:10 AM

But oh, they lied... Well, Oh, so did you... Mr, 100% "since my dad died, no-one has my name".

I give! Show me another Bruno Kucinskas besides my dead dad that I already mentioned when I penned that, and I'll suck your dick... In public.

I just showed you about 14 of them! Did you completely miss the links?

You can save the sucking for yourself...

lol, spews 95% crap... Completely brushes over the presented facts... You should be president of the united-states! You and Obama have a lot in common. Actually, you are sounding more like Bush Jr at the moment.

Dude, all those Brunos were me. You were supposed to produce one that's not me, ergo only one Bruno Kucinskas on the entire planet since the passing of my dad, just like I stated in that one post.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:37:00 AM

All those were you... In all those states... Ok...

Oh, and you are collecting funds for breast-cancer... in BTC... Smells like a scam... Show me the donation records... (Kidding, I don't even want to know.)

Keep up the good work. It is helping us get our miners faster, and aiding sooo many forum members make an informed decision. Too bad the forum is not the primary source of sales for AMT's miners. But keep fighting the good fight.

Need sleep again.

Since you are in Florida, I'll go say hi to your clone here. (Or split personality, whatever it is that lives here.)
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:43:04 AM

Oh, and you are collecting funds for breast-cancer... in BTC... Smells like a scam... Show me the donation records... (Kidding, I don't even want to know.)

Keep up the good work. It is helping us get our miners faster, and aiding sooo many forum members make an informed decision. Too bad the forum is not the primary source of sales for AMT's miners. But keep fighting the good fight.

Need sleep again.

Since you are in Florida, I'll go say hi to your clone here. (Or split personality, whatever it is that lives here.)

He's just as dogged with his charity work, and it has been verified by hostile people. Let that one be, please?

Whatever his faults, he means well. And he HAS exposed a lot of scams just in the time I've been here.
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:44:54 AM

Just waiting for them to get back with me and have them embed the Bitcoin donation button onto their website. It now stands at 10 BTC plus $1,000 once they do such.

Locally, I donate thousands (all fiat--sorry) to the adults with autism cause, for they hold a special place in my heart.

My mother passed away when she was only 39 due to cancer. (seriously, no need for anybody to say, "sorry, man" or the like--it's cool!)

I had an uncle who died from agent orange due to Nam. He was a POW who had all his fingernails ripped off. Another uncle of mine just passed with cancer. He served 20 years. Daily, I'm watching my little brother fade away.

My oldest daughter has a brain tumor.

And I haven't had any goat pussy in a few days, hence being a little edgy lately.  Grin

Well that is a shit run of luck man. All I can say is that I wish the best for them.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 11:14:51 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 11:25:06 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Need sleep again.

It's call the Bitcoin 100 that I founded where all the donated bitcoins are stored, and I don't have any access to any of the coins. Only Rassah, probably the most trusted Bitcoiner on this board, and Roger Ver, in place ONLY as a backup in case Rassah is hit by the proverbial bus.

Here's the website that I built and pay for hosting, with the domain in edd's name, where one can see where all the bitcoins have gone: http://bitcoin100.org/charities/

Pretty transparent, eh? BTW, recently I paid Rassah outta my own pocket as appreciation for all he's done, and he does a helluva lot. Guess what he did with all them coins I gave him... He gave every last satoshi from the help desk at the Miami conference in January, mostly to newbies to let them give a feel for Bitcoin. Pretty amazing, eh?

Now that you got me started, I feel like bragging some more.

Prior to driving to the Las Vegas conference, I headed to Florida first to orchestrate the first even Thanksgiving at Satoshi Forest. Maybe you've heard of the place. Thanksgiving eve, I slept outside under a pile of blankets (now donated to the homeless) while the temperature was 29 degrees with a windchill of 21. On Thanksgiving Day, away from my family, I started the process to cook 6 turkeys underground, with all the trimmings, to feed the homeless around Pensacola, FL. I spent 7 days there, then hit the road to LV.

While in LV, this: http://letstalkbitcoin.com/e67-the-most-interesting-bitcoiner/

Here's me in Atlanta with Alex Lawn of KnC:

Here's me wrestling a 750lb bear:

Here's me with my reward for going into battle with a neighboring tribe:

Here's me the next day after attending Bruce Wagner's (or was it Genjix?) yard sale:

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:23:29 AM

Need sleep again.

It's call the Bitcoin 100 that I founded where all the donated bitcoins are stored, and I don't have any access to any of the coins. Only Rassah, probably the most trusted Bitcoiner on this board, and Roger Ver, in place ONLY as a backup in case Rassah is hit by the proverbial bus.

Here's the website that I built and pay for hosting, with the domain in edd's name, where one can see where all the bitcoins have gone: http://bitcoin100.org/charities/

Pretty transparent, eh? BTW, recently I paid Rassah outta my own pocket as appreciation for all he's done, and he does a helluva lot. Guess what he did with all them coins I gave him... He gave every last satoshi from the help desk at the Miami conference in January, mostly to newbies to let them give a feel for Bitcoin. Pretty amazing, eh?

Now that you got me started, I feel like bragging some more.

Prior to driving to the Las Vegas conference, I headed to Florida first to orchestrate the first even Thanksgiving at Satoshi Forest. Maybe you've heard of the place. Thanksgiving eve, I slept outside under a pile of blankets (now donated to the homeless) while the temperature was 29 degrees with a windchill of 21. On Thanksgiving Day, away from my family, I started the process to cook 6 turkeys underground, with all the trimmings, to feed the homeless around Pensacola, FL. I spent 7 days there, then hit the road to LV.

While in LV, this: http://letstalkbitcoin.com/e67-the-most-interesting-bitcoiner/

Here's me in Atlanta with Alex Lawn of KnC:

Here's me wrestling a 750lb bear:

...and this was where I came into the PG saga, reading about the bitcoin100 just days after making about .001 bitcoin on a gambling site. My very first bit of bitcoin, which I donated there because both PG and Rassah were involved. I assumed it was on the up and up. Back then, it wasn't worth more than maybe a buck or two, but it was all I had. A big part of why I defend you, you crazy fuck! LOL.

BTW, is Bitcoinorama that small or are you that big?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 11:27:56 AM

I'm 6'3"/255lbs with a big hat, and Alex is just a tad shorter than average height. I like that dude.

While in LV, I met up with Jay Shore of Coinabul, and even though we shock hands and had a civil conversation, I don't trust him one iota. He carries himself in person the same why he treats his customers on this board.

Prior to amassing a chuck of bitcoins that InstaWallet still has of mine (1,132 BTC), I, too, donated most of what I had to Bitcoin 100, along with other noble causes and whims.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:34:37 AM

I'm 6'3"/255lbs with a big hat, and Alex is just a tad shorter than average height. I like that dude.

While in LV, I met up with Jay Shore of Coinabul, and even though we shock hands and had a civil conversation, I don't trust him one iota. He carries himself in person the same why he treats his customers on this board.

Don't know shit about Coinabul, so no comment there.

Alex is a great guy. He took me under his wing when I was a complete noob here, and was just plain fun to talk to. Sucks he's too busy for me these days Cheesy But I'm glad he got in with KNC. He earned it. I'm a bit concerned with where they're going these days, but I doubt that Alex is in on any wrongdoing.  I was too broke to get to LV, even though it's not that far from here (about a day's drive). Would have loved to meet both of you. Oh well, perhaps another time. May the Bitcoin rise mightily... in a bit over two weeks so I can still afford an Ant!
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:33:32 PM

I'm going to take a look at some non-profits and see if I can't direct them to bitcoin 100. I'd love to see something for homeless veterans, or wounded vets. I'm one myself, but there are many more who could use bigger hand than I can right now.

clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:28:42 PM

this leading edge technology can no longer turn a profit. AMT blew it... they took too long. i want a full refund. anyone wanna buy order #610?

I thought AMT was offering you a refund?

they said they would refund my money but then backed out. they claimed if i removed my review only then would they issue a refund. I removed the review and can you believe this... THEY LIED! i have sent repeated emails asking nicely for a response/update or anything. the only response i have gotten is jim telling me he is going to punish me and "make (me) mine my money back".

well, fuck you Jim and issue me a refund. i was told by my attorney i needed to send a formal refund request - i did so yesterday.

isawhim... you are delusional if you think these guys are legit. i have seen the dark side of these guys. they are not "decent" people. they are crooks and nothing more. the best advice i can give you is get out while you can. they will screw you too.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
eagerminer

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:36:03 PM

Any one willing to sell their miners, i am willing to buy for half the price
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:38:51 PM

lol, maybe you should apply with AMT. didn't they say they were hiring? sounds like they might be a good fit for you... 50% crook 50% mystery

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:43:49 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 02:59:58 PM by loshia

Are you sure?
Even at a half price it seems a risky investment taking into acount that the chance to get it soon and working as promised is almost 0
Amt are you going to take my bet and earn 50 btc Grin and prove you are honest and not constantly ling?
Common guys 25k usd tax free and good PR
I am adding a free professional review for your 4 chip board as a bonus Grin Grin   

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
eagerminer

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:02:19 PM

lol, maybe you should apply with AMT. didn't they say they were hiring? sounds like they might be a good fit for you... 50% crook 50% mystery

I am an opportunist, you and other on the form seem desperate to sell, its not like any one will pay you full price to buy your miners at this point anyways.  let me know if your desperation matches my offer.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:05:26 PM

Hashing?
With what? Grin Grin
As I said they are fucked badly. They are late and they do not have anything to hash with and some folks planing to sue them. sweet Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: