Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:16:41 AM

where is bounty chat?

there is no bounty-campaign at the moment. you can see it in the first post in this thread: "Bounty soon"
I'm already waiting for the bounty campaign, I want to have a few more BWT in addition to the purchased

Are you sure, they are starting a second bounty program? Because the Bountyhive campaign is already finished and their tokensale seems close to the hardcap soon, too. So it wouldn't make much sense to start another bounty, right?

Maybe he means for the bounty campaign payout, i doubt they would have another campaign as you said their super close to their caps so no reason to be giving more tokens away as payments they are easily going to coast into their cap i think. Any tokens you can get from bittwatt is going to be a huge win the way i see it.

I doubt Bittwatt is holding another bounty, if they are i don't see any reason why they choose to hold a second bounty. I was able to purchase some Bittwatt token and also took part in their first bounty so i'm looking forward to a good number of Bittwatt token which i believe will have great value in time.

The sale is going pretty well the progress bar is nearing the end. I am not sure how many tokens sold though it does not show that. Anyone knows?

It is pretty impressive they were able to sell most.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:51:53 AM

Check this interesting news. Bittwatt Launches Electricity Trading on the Blockchain with True Real Time pricing. It's really amazing.

https://www.energycentral.com/news/bittwatt-launches-electricity-trading-blockchain-true-real-time-pricing.

Thanks for sharing this... So bittwatt want to now create an opportunity for us to trade electricity... How crazy is blockchain now going.. I want to see this happen.

Lol, you can say that again, the blockchain industry is going haywire with all the latest technologies coming to life, creating limitless areas of possibilities and the fun part is, the industry is just getting started which gives room for more awesome projects to spring up, just like bittwatt
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

Check this interesting news. Bittwatt Launches Electricity Trading on the Blockchain with True Real Time pricing. It's really amazing.

https://www.energycentral.com/news/bittwatt-launches-electricity-trading-blockchain-true-real-time-pricing.

Thanks for sharing this... So bittwatt want to now create an opportunity for us to trade electricity... How crazy is blockchain now going.. I want to see this happen.

Lol, you can say that again, the blockchain industry is going haywire with all the latest technologies coming to life, creating limitless areas of possibilities and the fun part is, the industry is just getting started which gives room for more awesome projects to spring up, just like bittwatt

This is the kind of reason why I do think this technology is the way forward, the possibilites are endless and most companies will have a niche demand that the blockchain can adapt for there needs
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:45:26 AM

very impressive numbers. too bad that I did not invest in NEO at that time :-)
This mistake can not happen to me at Bittwatt, I'm learning from my earlier faults

HEHE i've learned that long ago, but still keep missing good investments, what really hurts is when you tell yourself "i bet thats going to be big" but you don't invest and then a year or 2 later the damn ICO is up 1000x or some crazy amount, its seriously the biggest kick in the head ever (all starting with the fact i was playing with bitcoin back when it was sub 1$ but i stopped before any of the jumps)

Sometimes you just don't have enough information to decide. Your instinct says something but the indications and facts says something else. lol

What is your main decision factor for bittwatt?

For me most important thing is that they already operating in few EU countries and its tried and tested business. And this business have good future. I am also going to invest in Bittwatt and will hold tokens for 2022.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

Bittwatt connects all market players (from DSOs to consumers) and provides a standardized blockchain protocol for sharing relevant business information, all the while creating a decentralized service for energy supply, billing and balancing.

You mean Distributors when you said DSOs? Otherwise I don't understand the term there Huh

DSOs are Distribution System Operators. "DSOs in the European Union Internal Electricity Market are responsible for providing and operating low, medium and high voltage networks for regional distribution of electricity as well as for supply of lower-level distribution systems and directly connected customers."

Quite clear, thanks for this, it's typically what we call the discos down here, I read somewhere too about Bittwatt being the link between consumers and distributors and cutting down time taken for one to change suppliers by eliminating bureaucracy in the system

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:38:36 AM

This mistake can not happen to me at Bittwatt, I'm learning from my earlier faults

HEHE i've learned that long ago, but still keep missing good investments, what really hurts is when you tell yourself "i bet thats going to be big" but you don't invest and then a year or 2 later the damn ICO is up 1000x or some crazy amount, its seriously the biggest kick in the head ever (all starting with the fact i was playing with bitcoin back when it was sub 1$ but i stopped before any of the jumps)

Sometimes you just don't have enough information to decide. Your instinct says something but the indications and facts says something else. lol

For me most important thing is that they already operating in few EU countries and its tried and tested business. And this business have good future. I am also going to invest in Bittwatt and will hold tokens for 2022.

Wow, i never knew about its availability in few EU countries, that's awesome, so it simply means that the project is already a working one and is a fact that they have a track record,which will go a long way in putting bittwatt on the front line of few of the successful ICOs
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:43:03 AM

Bittwatt airdrop is live again after a short break. Those who wants to grabs some free Bittwatt tokens, grab it now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3535802

Thanks for giving the heads up mate, in as much as I am participating in this ICO, getting some free tokens won't be a bad idea as well

Cool. Is this another stage of airdrop or its a continuation of the previous phase of airdrop? I want to know if I am eligible to register in this cause I registered in the previous one.
ibininja

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

Agreed traction I think is very important in any decision factor. first off it reflects that the legalities of setup is sorted out and that their business model is working, they have customers and can or are in the process of expansion. Looking forwards to see some names that are using them.

Sonofspada

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

I understand from the white paper that they also turn to prosumers.
Definition of prosumer: active energy consumers, who both consume and produce electricity

Meaning that you can sell your generated energy on the bittwatt-platform. This project will make investors rich.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:46:16 AM

I understand from the white paper that they also turn to prosumers.
Definition of prosumer: active energy consumers, who both consume and produce electricity

Meaning that you can sell your generated energy on the bittwatt-platform. This project will make investors rich.

yes, that's a great thing. I know many people with solar panels on the roof, which produce more electricity than they consume. they can finally make profits with the electricity.
Or they can save it and consume it when it's not sunny for a long time :-)
everything is possible with Bittwatt
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:00:50 AM

Bittwatt will develop an ERC20 token with eighteen digits after the decimal point and the ticker symbol BWT a unique and interesting project idea.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

Bittwatt airdrop is live again after a short break. Those who wants to grabs some free Bittwatt tokens, grab it now.

Thanks man, i just successfully signed up for the airdrop the process is very simple, i normally do miss out on airdrops i'm happy i didn't miss out on this one.

Yeah, thanks for that airdrop.

I am not sure if it has been asked before but it is necessary to go through a KYC process in order to get your airdrop tokens?

Thanks for this link Ganesh. It's not a difficult to join this airdrop.

@ Sozialtourist, For airdrop no need KYC. If you are investing in ICO then you have to go through KYC process.

ibininja

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:46:32 AM

Thanks man, i just successfully signed up for the airdrop the process is very simple, i normally do miss out on airdrops i'm happy i didn't miss out on this one.

I am not sure if it has been asked before but it is necessary to go through a KYC process in order to get your airdrop tokens?

@ Sozialtourist, For airdrop no need KYC. If you are investing in ICO then you have to go through KYC process.

Interesting layering for the airdrop; It is an easy process. You just sign up and verify your registration. Fill in the the airdrop from in the airdrop thread. and join telegram. That is it.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

Okay, I see. I already thought that KYC won't be necessary because it's not a huge airdrop but since more and more projects ask for KYC even for airdrops, I thought I better ask. Thanks for your answer.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

Bittwatt will develop an ERC20 token with eighteen digits after the decimal point and the ticker symbol BWT a unique and interesting project idea.

Lol what, how does that make it an interesting idea?  I think the main points your missing, like you'll be able to trade KW of electric on their platform and sell unused and surplus energy you have.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

very exemplary, Bittwatt has detailed FAQ on his page https://bittwatt.com/faq
Most questions will be answered in advance

Was not there a recent demo of the Bittwatt platform or did I imagine it? if anyone has a link to it, I would be very happy
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:29:11 PM

What will do you do when ICO end?

I don't know what you mean or want to know.. But you should know that the project is going to continue development even after the ico end... The ico funds will be utilised to develop the project.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

I don't know what you mean or want to know.. But you should know that the project is going to continue development even after the ico end... The ico funds will be utilised to develop the project.
And of course they will come on exchanges and you could still buy there but not for the same price and not with any bonus at all.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:00:39 PM

And of course they will come on exchanges and you could still buy there but not for the same price and not with any bonus at all.

Speaking of exchanges ... Did they already announce some exchanges that will list the tokens after the ICO?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

Speaking of exchanges ... Did they already announce some exchanges that will list the tokens after the ICO?

I know what I do after the ICO, holiday. I will sell my power from the solar panels to someone via the bittwatt platform and enjoy my passive income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: