Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:06:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63887 times)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:47:20 AM

I am still thinking what will the next step on this one? Any announcement from the team? Exchanges? when?
I think that soon it will be possible to exchange, or access to other exchanges. Usually when the exchange is launched on other platforms, the token becomes a little more popular.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:47:38 AM

I am still thinking what will the next step on this one? Any announcement from the team? Exchanges? when?

🔥 Ubcoin token Starts Trading on a Singapore-based exchange and releases the product 🔥

💎 Ubcoin Market  announced that on August 28 its UBC token will be unlocked and begin trading on a Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange C.O.S.S.

❤️ Ubcoin Market app will be available for download and use (selling and buying goods for UBCs) shortly, in September.

👑 We decided to start from smaller exchanges and within a year selectively list on medium and larger exchanges, both as the market improves and as trading community becomes more familiar with UBC.

🎉 A few projects successfully list immediately after end of tokensale, and even fewer deliver product. We feel it’s important to deliver and we do it.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:52:43 AM

Well, that's the end of the sale of the tokens. I very much hope that you write an article about how the sales were sold, maybe you have interesting stories related to this. It will be very interesting to read.

It is very improtant to write an article how does the token sale while it runs in the marketplace. Though it is the end but the opportunity is always not the end because success is leading to it. I am pretty sure more people will read that article for sure because it looks interesting.
Definitely token sale only ends, though there will be other opportunities to come, well there are people who are really interested how did the sales go so it pretty much important to give the details of it.

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:35:14 AM

I can said that UBCoin have successfull ICO. And almost of us willing for waiting new progress at UBCoin when token sale end.

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:50:15 AM

🔥 Ubcoin token Starts Trading on a Singapore-based exchange and releases the product 🔥

💎 Ubcoin Market  announced that on August 28 its UBC token will be unlocked and begin trading on a Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange C.O.S.S.

❤️ Ubcoin Market app will be available for download and use (selling and buying goods for UBCs) shortly, in September.

👑 We decided to start from smaller exchanges and within a year selectively list on medium and larger exchanges, both as the market improves and as trading community becomes more familiar with UBC.

🎉 A few projects successfully list immediately after end of tokensale, and even fewer deliver product. We feel it’s important to deliver and we do it.

Good thing to know that the Ubcoin tokens are ready to be trade in some exchange which is a very good news for those who invested and earned this coins. I'm sure they are much very excited on this and probably satisfied on their effort in supporting this project.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

Good thing to know that the Ubcoin tokens are ready to be trade in some exchange which is a very good news for those who invested and earned this coins. I'm sure they are much very excited on this and probably satisfied on their effort in supporting this project.
I'm just sure that the development team is satisfied with its work and successful completion of sales. I hope they will continue to work in the same spirit and achieve new goals.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:28:33 PM

It's gonna be listed and can be traded at 6 PM in Singapore time which is available to trade in Coss exchange.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

💎 Ubcoin crowdsale statistics: total and circulating supply, funds raised, number of token holders, geographical distribution of token holders, etc.

👑 https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-crowdsale-result-a1ad12767245

❤️ We are enormously thankful to all contributors, supporters, community members and others who put their trust in Ubcoin.

👌 We promise to continue to work hard and transparently to meet your expectations.

🌟 This is a long-term journey and we are at the beginning of it.
vickycoin05

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

I'm just sure that the development team is satisfied with its work and successful completion of sales. I hope they will continue to work in the same spirit and achieve new goals.
As expected the project went well. All the best results are listed. Nice to see how the project team and developers work and make things easier and posible. Very pleased to work this kind of people transparent and highly motivated. Gudluck and congratulations for the great work.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:05:04 PM

I can said that UBCoin have successfull ICO. And almost of us willing for waiting new progress at UBCoin when token sale end.
They made this IcO successful by not being afraid of investing to advertising. Im sure the other projects will follow the dame strategy that ubcoin team did.
Agree, the project was managed with the team perfectly and good. They make amazing things out of everything. The strategy approach is just enough for needs of the project. I love on how they communicate and give importance with the people opiand suggestions.
21joker

Activity: 288

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:10:02 PM

Hi friends!

Ubcoin is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/UBC! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about Ubcoin. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Volume Profile and trends
We have a unique financial chart called Volume Profile. This tool is indispensable for determining resistance and support levels.
URL: https://bitgur.com/coin/UBC/chart

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Modern-style website widget
You can add our awesome widget. URL: https://bitgur.com/widgets

Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

Tomorrow is the last day of the UBCOin ICO process, perhaps the project was certainly successful, congratulate the project development team and the investors who trust UBcoin.
Betay

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:02:12 PM

Tomorrow is the last day of the UBCOin ICO process, perhaps the project was certainly successful, congratulate the project development team and the investors who trust UBcoin.

ICO ended earlier today buddy
Betay

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:03:08 PM

💎 #Ubcoin crowdsale statistics: total and circulating supply, funds raised, number and geographical distribution of token holders, etc.

👑 https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-crowdsale-result-a1ad12767245

❤️ We are enormously thankful to all contributors and others who put their trust in Ubcoin. #ubcoinnews
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

It's gonna be listed and can be traded at 6 PM in Singapore time which is available to trade in Coss exchange.

It would be great if this will gonna be happen, for sure alot of investors would be having a great opportunity in investing with this project. It seems that this project has a successful future in the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:33:32 PM

It would be great if this will gonna be happen, for sure alot of investors would be having a great opportunity in investing with this project. It seems that this project has a successful future in the crypto community.

This is an innovation which means a lot of chnages that might happeb in the near future and it could be an earnings of opportunities and probably a lot of achievements might achieve for the sake of the effort of the team gave to the project. Though it needs a time to proceed for the next level but they want it.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:22:39 PM

This is good news to everyone most especially to those who invested in this project. I am pretty sure that everyone is  excited about this announcement. All their hardwork has a good result which is so good to hear. Hope that the team will keep doing what they had started from the start until end. I will keep track in every updates that the team will share.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:39:28 PM

This is good news to everyone most especially to those who invested in this project. I am pretty sure that everyone is  excited about this announcement. All their hardwork has a good result which is so good to hear. Hope that the team will keep doing what they had started from the start until end. I will keep track in every updates that the team will share.

What could be the next step of the people project since it will end soon their ICO. Definitely, they already achieved the target and I am pretty sure, everyone is excited about the final results of the token sale.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:51:28 PM

They made this IcO successful by not being afraid of investing to advertising. Im sure the other projects will follow the dame strategy that ubcoin team did.
Agree, the project was managed with the team perfectly and good. They make amazing things out of everything. The strategy approach is just enough for needs of the project. I love on how they communicate and give importance with the people opiand suggestions.

It looks like it is nice to hear about that thing because of how the team manage the project starting from the beginning. They make a good plan and probably it works because I see the progress of the ICO sale.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:56:17 PM

It looks like it is nice to hear about that thing because of how the team manage the project starting from the beginning. They make a good plan and probably it works because I see the progress of the ICO sale.

I see many good things to drive this project to succeed later on because their coins have been listed on the market for now.

Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: