Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:36:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:52:23 AM

❤️🎥  Enjoy the COOLEST video of Ubcoin Team at one of the regular working meeting in our office! Discussion of user cases on Ubcoin marketplace is in process.

💎 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8kxNuhmkUg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:05:42 PM

I wonder what exchange they gonna list the token on and I hope its Binance or Bittrex. But, I prefer some of good exchanges with a small community as a startup.

The ICO is good and team is experience. So I think they can negotiate with the big cryptocurency exchanges. The biger is exchenge the more traders the more valume of trade and the higher price of the tokens.
I believe in your statement buddy. The giant companies will be more willing to negotiate with the team. Hopefully that everything will turned nice for the benefits of all the investors and supporters and also the project itself.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

I wish they could take a great opportunity for the ICO because it is just a small catchup to reach the 11k ETH! Keep improvement, dev!

Fingers crossed in the hope we will reach that number Wink
Yeah, no worry about the hard cap won't be reached because your success is not depended on the ICO! just use the funds from the ICO safely

I can assure you that happens. The team is made out of very professional and educated people and they are working as hard as they can and they really make all of there decisions on a way that it gains most and efficient value to the project and therefor to the contributors,
Yes, absolutely the development team has been working very hard on project's development to achieve their goals. As well the team is doing everything which is helping the project in it's initial growth. The team is focusing on every aspect. The team is working on all the important things which are consistently pushing forward the project towards the way of success.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:04:48 PM

I wish they could take a great opportunity for the ICO because it is just a small catchup to reach the 11k ETH! Keep improvement, dev!
I have no doubt that they will succeed, the team can reach all heights and all the amounts that are planned for the achievement. The team is working hard.
on the official website of the project indicated that they collected already 10399 eth. Therefore, I have no doubt that they will reach their goal, and maybe they will be able to collect more than necessary.
Well people in the community have no doubt, what they worry is that collection of goal might not meet in set time, but I hope it will be okay in the coming days, either way the collected fund is already good.

Collecting goals is just an easy process to go through but in achieving it needs to undergo process as well as needs to over pass the challenges that might appear. To meet the goals is the ambitious of all because it is kinda complition if we are able to set that goal in life.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:31:19 PM

I have no doubt that they will succeed, the team can reach all heights and all the amounts that are planned for the achievement. The team is working hard.
Yes, exactly the development team of the project has been work hard since from the beginning to till now to make this project hugely successful. And very soon the team will achieve their goals.
Agree, I just don't get what the other people say they keep on asking on updates which in fact the team and developers does a lot of updates for the pproject for almost every week. The devs and team are very efficient on the jobs they have. I just wish that everything will be fine and the project will run smoothly.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:26:21 PM

Yes, exactly the development team of the project has been work hard since from the beginning to till now to make this project hugely successful. And very soon the team will achieve their goals.
Agree, I just don't get what the other people say they keep on asking on updates which in fact the team and developers does a lot of updates for the pproject for almost every week. The devs and team are very efficient on the jobs they have. I just wish that everything will be fine and the project will run smoothly.
I think the project works well, because they are already close to their goal. The official website says that they will soon collect the right amount for further development of the platform.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:20:42 PM

I wonder what exchange they gonna list the token on and I hope its Binance or Bittrex. But, I prefer some of good exchanges with a small community as a startup.

The ICO is good and team is experience. So I think they can negotiate with the big cryptocurency exchanges. The biger is exchenge the more traders the more valume of trade and the higher price of the tokens.
That would be great if the team can managed to put this in a big exchange and have a good volume in there. But talking about this matter will still needs a lot of time and probably the team have no exact date when it will be going to happen. This also needs a lot of works to negotiates and have a better agreements.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:42:23 PM

I think that we will not see these exchanges soon. It's not so easy to get there, it will be necessary to carry out a vote and that the majority of users will vote "For", so it will be necessary very postoratsya there will break through.
Id it the nanagement has alocated funds for listing thier coin to exchangers. I think its thier sole responsibility and we will only support them on thier decisions.
Well, they already said that if they will announce about the exchanges, it might jeopardized the project so we need to wait when will be and we'll see how things go there.
Junralz

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:49:30 PM

I think the project works well, because they are already close to their goal. The official website says that they will soon collect the right amount for further development of the platform.

What else could I say, you've already mentioned their progress and also the current development of the project. If all of those things will happen then good for the team. Hopefully, all their plans will works so that they can keep up and continue to do more about how they can help the crypto space.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Junralz

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:30:19 PM

I think that we will not see these exchanges soon. It's not so easy to get there, it will be necessary to carry out a vote and that the majority of users will vote "For", so it will be necessary very postoratsya there will break through.
Id it the nanagement has alocated funds for listing thier coin to exchangers. I think its thier sole responsibility and we will only support them on thier decisions.
Well, they already said that if they will announce about the exchanges, it might jeopardized the project so we need to wait when will be and we'll see how things go there.

The team still focused on the ICO and probably the exchanges will be followed. They make everything to reached the objective and we should try to visit also their site for their further updates.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:38:01 PM

on the official website of the project indicated that they collected already 10399 eth. Therefore, I have no doubt that they will reach their goal, and maybe they will be able to collect more than necessary.
Well people in the community have no doubt, what they worry is that collection of goal might not meet in set time, but I hope it will be okay in the coming days, either way the collected fund is already good.

We will know that because the team were transparent and always making an update especially when it comes to their ICO status. Furthermore, everything has a backup plan and supporters should need not to worry about it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:44:39 PM

Collecting goals is just an easy process to go through but in achieving it needs to undergo process as well as needs to over pass the challenges that might appear. To meet the goals is the ambitious of all because it is kinda complition if we are able to set that goal in life.

You have a point, that is why as supporters we should not blame the team if sometimes their way to achieve their goals is quite slow because of what we called process. They undergo the process same as fixing those few problems occurred during the process days. Hope so many will continue to support and trust this project.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:44:51 PM

we hope you understand that a lot of exchanges also have agreements with projects during the Token Sale not to give any information until everything is a 100% certain. That means talking about exchanges in the community could jeopardize everything. That is in no way in favour of the contributors.

I agree with you, this is the principle to protect user information of every project, UBcoin will not for the immediate benefit that this violation
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:46:53 PM

🔥🔥🔥 Contribute min. 1 ETH — earn EXTRA 200 UBC for every 1 ETH till August, 6 (12 GMT)

A new time-limited opportunity for Ubcoin contributors: contribute minimum 1 ETH and get additional 200 UBC (guaranteed) for every 1 ETH (rounded DOWN to the nearest integer) that you contributed!

👑 The BONUS is in force in the period from August, 2 (12 GMT) till August, 6 (12 GMT).

💎 The Stage 7 discount 7% (for contributions below 20 ETH) remains in force for all participants.

The EXTRA tokens will be paid till August, 14. This bonus is NOT combined with other discounts that may be in effect for pools or contributions over 20 ETH.

🌟 Don’t miss EXTRA tokens — buy tokens now on https://ubcoin.io!

Well, i know the value of ETH have reduce( with BTC). If have a lot of discount like now, it will have any effect to UBCoin funding?
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:27:47 AM

I have not understand blokcain where you use a so please give know
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:09:12 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 04:43:16 AM by CrazeCoinz

I believe in your statement buddy. The giant companies will be more willing to negotiate with the team. Hopefully that everything will turned nice for the benefits of all the investors and supporters and also the project itself.

Well, if the team can afford to allocate 50BTC for the listing on Binance and this will gonna be huge for their early investors as the token can be traded in a bigger volume with the Binance exchanges. I think they will just go on small decentralize exchanges for the early stage and once the volume get bigger then listed on CMC. Let's just be patient to wait on the decision of the team as they know more for the welfare of the project.
unemployed

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:02:52 AM

❤️🎥  Enjoy the COOLEST video of Ubcoin Team at one of the regular working meeting in our office! Discussion of user cases on Ubcoin marketplace is in process.

💎 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8kxNuhmkUg

Great A one way of introducing the people what are the benefits and uses of UBCOIN exchange to gain impression and traffic to the public.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:26:54 AM

You have a point, that is why as supporters we should not blame the team if sometimes their way to achieve their goals is quite slow because of what we called process. They undergo the process same as fixing those few problems occurred during the process days. Hope so many will continue to support and trust this project.
Well problems or difficulties in projects are somewhat inevitable , one should see is how they fix or maintain it, but I believe that they will solve it swiftly, thus supporters are continuing their support. 

player1001101001

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:01:01 AM

Well problems or difficulties in projects are somewhat inevitable , one should see is how they fix or maintain it, but I believe that they will solve it swiftly, thus supporters are continuing their support. 
Supporters and investors of the project have been supporting the project since from the beginning to till now. Because supporters believe in how the team is working hard to make this project huge successful.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:31:20 AM

Supporters and investors of the project have been supporting the project since from the beginning to till now. Because supporters believe in how the team is working hard to make this project huge successful.
You are definitely right there buddy. Because here in the community of the Ubcoin, it is very clear how people are keep on supporting this project, and i am one of those people. From the beginning of this project here in the crypto currency community, I have been observing, supporting, and keep on believing and trusting to the great potential of the project team that build this Ubcoin up to this far. I am into support of the Ubcoin successful future.
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: