Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

As i know UBCoin token sale is nearly ending, where we can have tracking UBCoin sale out? Or how much ETH they reached?
Please visit the Ubcoin website to see the acquisition of eth funds they get; https://ubcoin.io/en
After I saw, Ubcoin managed to raise funds; 10.426 ETH
I think, this funds are good enough to developed and upgrade the platform so that we can be able to see it's functions in the real world. But if not, what would be their next moved after the token sales ends? Is there any chance to extend it? I hope to see more updates and good news for this project and for the team's works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

Since there have a long way to go for this project, they should take their time here in the crypto currency community and enjoy every moment while continuously developing the project as well as having a good and smooth communications and relationship with the people to keep the support and trust coming from the crowd. I am looking forward for a good exchange that the token be listed soon.

Its still a long way to go until the ICO finishes I think? As of now, they are on the verge of getting investors for their hard cap that pretty big to reach.
Yes, the hardcap might be too big than the softcap, but I think the team and developers are ready to deal with the circumstances and prepared to address the issue along their ways. I strongly believed that the project company partners will help the project to improve and wil make it surpass the challenges. That is waht we called team work and cooperation.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:47:36 PM

Since there have a long way to go for this project, they should take their time here in the crypto currency community and enjoy every moment while continuously developing the project as well as having a good and smooth communications and relationship with the people to keep the support and trust coming from the crowd. I am looking forward for a good exchange that the token be listed soon.

Its still a long way to go until the ICO finishes I think? As of now, they are on the verge of getting investors for their hard cap that pretty big to reach.
Yes, the hardcap might be too big than the softcap, but I think the team and developers are ready to deal with the circumstances and prepared to address the issue along their ways. I strongly believed that the project company partners will help the project to improve and wil make it surpass the challenges. That is waht we called team work and cooperation.
Of course, partners should help in the development of the project, for this, partnership relations are created. Therefore, I think the development of the project will pass without problems until the very end.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

🔥 JACKPOT super BONUS — extra 5 000 UBC! 🔥

🎉 One randomly-chosen lucky wallet that was used to buy UBC tokens (for 0.5 ETH or MORE) till August, 10 (12.00 GMT) will receive JACKPOT SUPER BONUS 5 000 UBC. #ubcoin

😱🌟  Get tokens on http://ubcoin.io !

Excellent!! So I can become a member of this bonus? I was just making a purchase for this amount. I really hope that I will have a chance to get such a bonus from you!

As stated, some lucky wallet will be chosen randomly Wink fingers crossed!!
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:25:53 PM

🔥 Ubcoin Market moves its headquarters to Singapore 🔥

💎 At the moment the company is officially incorporated there as an exempt private company limited by shares.

👑 The process of listing UBC tokens on Asian exchanges has been launched and is planned to be finalised shortly after August, 27, the end of Ubcoin token sale.

🎈 Global marketing and business development departments will be relocated to Singapore shortly. Additionally, it is planned to locate in Singapore the local customer support office.

Read more: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-market-moves-its-headquarters-to-singapore-ea66c4b0bd6e
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:26:39 PM

🔥 Ubcoin Market moves its headquarters to Singapore 🔥

💎 At the moment the company is officially incorporated there as an exempt private company limited by shares.

👑 The process of listing UBC tokens on Asian exchanges has been launched and is planned to be finalised shortly after August, 27, the end of Ubcoin token sale.

🎈 Global marketing and business development departments will be relocated to Singapore shortly. Additionally, it is planned to locate in Singapore the local customer support office.

Read more: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-market-moves-its-headquarters-to-singapore-ea66c4b0bd6e

Great move? Hoping that it will be. As they can have a lot of investors there. We'll see how things go here about the recent move of the project. Good luck on this team.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:47:39 PM

As i know UBCoin token sale is nearly ending, where we can have tracking UBCoin sale out? Or how much ETH they reached?
Yes, all information that talks about tokens and the sale of tokens, is on the official website of the project. There you can personally make sure that the sale of tokens was successful.
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:53:03 PM

Please visit the Ubcoin website to see the acquisition of eth funds they get; https://ubcoin.io/en
I do care about the ICO and the website is being updated once a day but how if they implement a new script so that they can show the funds directly from the smart contract.
For that, ask the team from Ubcoin, I am not a member of their team, only those who know the answer. I only say what I see.
That is the entire issue though cause people are not really getting proper replies to their questions so people will naturally question their authenticity

After I saw, Ubcoin managed to raise funds; 10.426 ETH. Now it is more than 4 mln dollars. For modern ICO it is a good result. A project is very popular among investors.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:26:40 PM

I do care about the ICO and the website is being updated once a day but how if they implement a new script so that they can show the funds directly from the smart contract.
For that, ask the team from Ubcoin, I am not a member of their team, only those who know the answer. I only say what I see.
That is the entire issue though cause people are not really getting proper replies to their questions so people will naturally question their authenticity

After I saw, Ubcoin managed to raise funds; 10.426 ETH. Now it is more than 4 mln dollars. For modern ICO it is a good result. A project is very popular among investors.
Well, it is really awesome, i see someone said that they get softcap already, but i really don't know the number,  now is more details. So good.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:03:11 PM

I think, this funds are good enough to developed and upgrade the platform so that we can be able to see it's functions in the real world. But if not, what would be their next moved after the token sales ends? Is there any chance to extend it? I hope to see more updates and good news for this project and for the team's works.

I agree, that is definitely enough to continue run the platform. Ubcoin completely did everything they can to get more investors and also getting more partnership and we see their effort in terms of promotion and I see their transparency.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:07:51 PM

Of course, partners should help in the development of the project, for this, partnership relations are created. Therefore, I think the development of the project will pass without problems until the very end.

Having a partner can boost their popularity and also investors will get to be curious and probably have the chance to support the platform. Ubcoin is a marketplace which support the cryptocurrencies and this will be more useful in the near future as the blockchain keeps on evolving.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:59:37 PM

I agree, that is definitely enough to continue run the platform. Ubcoin completely did everything they can to get more investors and also getting more partnership and we see their effort in terms of promotion and I see their transparency.

Yes, besides we can see the project of this project because of the effort and hardwork of the team. I am pretty sure that many will invest in here because it was totally proven by the team how useful and good the project is. Hope for the success and more supporters and unvestors of this project.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:25:52 PM

The continues development of the project makes it more popular to the community and to the investors. Thus, by this structure they will have a successful career in the future since they have the resources the could help in uplifting their platform.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:22:40 PM

The continues development of the project makes it more popular to the community and to the investors. Thus, by this structure they will have a successful career in the future since they have the resources the could help in uplifting their platform.

I agree with you, we can hardly predict how far UBcoin will go, they have a very good foundation to conquer the higher challenges.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:01:17 AM

I agree with you, we can hardly predict how far UBcoin will go, they have a very good foundation to conquer the higher challenges.

I will definitely agree with you buddy. The potential and great capabilities of the Ubcoin project is keep on upgrading. They have a further future that I can sense will bring a huge impact in the crypto currency community as well as to the real goods industry. I hope this momentum will keep up and keep on bring goodness and satisfactions to what the people wants and needs.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:31:10 AM

Now the ICO lasts a long time. Sometimes it takes 4 and more mounth to collect money on ICO. This ICO is very active and a lot of people participate in bounty.
Yes, I agree with your answer, it's great, you know a lot about it right?i think so  Grin Grin Grin
Its good to know that the ICO is going well, I hope it will continue, I guess great effort must be done in since the amount needed is great in order to make it in time.

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:17:30 AM

The team Ubcoin are having a jackpot super bonus of 5000 UBC tokens. The one that have a chance to received this big rewards will need to invest or contribute an amount of 0.5 ETH or more from August 6 to 10. This is a good opportunity for those who wants to have a lot of tokens and make a big profits.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:26:42 AM

The team Ubcoin are having a jackpot super bonus of 5000 UBC tokens. The one that have a chance to received this big rewards will need to invest or contribute an amount of 0.5 ETH or more from August 6 to 10. This is a good opportunity for those who wants to have a lot of tokens and make a big profits.

That's a big bonus and promotions! It should attract people or investor to invest or add more to their funds, Goodluck to the participants.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

Yeah, it's a good bonus for the investors so that the investors just wanna invest and all in their money to the Ubcoin because they believe.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:01:54 AM

That's a big bonus and promotions! It should attract people or investor to invest or add more to their funds, Goodluck to the participants.
Yes, I completely agree with you, this is a great strategy to attract more investors towards the ico. I really hope many people will come forward to invest in the ico because of the bounce.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: