Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:30:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:02:46 PM

on the Ubcoin platform, purchases will be made using UBC tokens. Tell me, the exchange of dollars or Ethereum on UBC tokens will also be made on the platform?
As i know so far, with fiat, UBCoin have intergrated in UBank, we can using fiat and both Ethereum (maybe BTC) for buy real goods.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:05:57 PM

Great update today as the  "First Version of Blockchain-Based Ubcoin Marketplace Has Been Released", this was introduced by the Ubank CEO on July, 14th in Seoul during a meetup organised by Ubcoin for its Korean contributors and potential stakeholders.
Kindly share the link bud regarding that information. Im sure other members are also eager to read about the details of the said progress of ubcoin.

I am also as eager as you about this information from UBcoin, hope the development team will soon announce to the user community and investors.

I am too amazed because investors are very patient in waiting in the process unlike others. Though the process of involving the activities that the investors and the team is kinda commitment to work contract because of the areas that needs to follow and so on.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:11:33 PM

After the end of ico and when the tokens are listed on an exchange, no one can predict whether the price will rise or fall, but in the long run, the value of the tokens, the entire project, can only grow.
You nailed it brother. Here in crypto no one can precisely predict what the future will be of a certain project but with this Ubcoin project there is no other way but UP. Great project and great team is the recipe for success.
Well for now, I cannot give any conclusions on this until it will be listed in a good and popular exchange. Although the project and the team are doing great in terms of attracting more people, but still it is not consider as a successful project until the implementation comes.

Yes you're correct , there's no need to predict since this is very serious issue and good things to do is to wait from the announcement of the team of the hardcap and we will wait also  the implementation of the project , and the announcement of the tokens price.

The price value  of Ubcoin token in the exchange sites will depend on the continous promotion if token and the Ubcoin project, if the customers are satisfied with the performance of the project then they will continue to patronize the Ubcoin project and its actual implementation, and in the Ubcoin market exchange.

Yeah right, that would always depends on the exchange of the token the value itself though it is flactuation but they this not feel you that you  only the person working on it.  The customers satisfaction will depends also with the performance of the peoject if they will help each other to raise that would be cool.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:14:58 PM

The development team of the Ubcoin is always staying online on the social media platform and always provide new updates related to the project. The project always remains up to date according to time.

They properly manage the project which it was making a lot of achievement. We can witness it through their continuous update and various strategy to boost their token sale. So, let's just hope that they will get their main objective so that someday this platform will give people more ways of using crypto in the future.
This year, ICOs are not looking good on the investor's point of view because of scammers taking advantage of making money out of it. You have to do innovations on your project to lure potential investors to their project and that is what the team is doing in the Ubcoin project.

The team were transparent and everything is always have an update especially about their some better achievement. And I agree with what you said that they have to do more innovation to get the interest of the investors.
That's why they gain the trust of new people coming and supporting the project here. With how transparent the team is, it just shows that they aren't hiding anything.
Their transparency gain peoples trust and interest which lead them to achieve their initial goals, they give updates and news how it goes which is why people are confident.

We should not just let our money turn into it but also help the project grow in such ways that we can do so that the team will gather informations on how to improve the project into better one because we are involving an effort too. It means helping one another and indulge innovations.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:55:01 PM

After the end of ico and when the tokens are listed on an exchange, no one can predict whether the price will rise or fall, but in the long run, the value of the tokens, the entire project, can only grow.
You nailed it brother. Here in crypto no one can precisely predict what the future will be of a certain project but with this Ubcoin project there is no other way but UP. Great project and great team is the recipe for success.
Well for now, I cannot give any conclusions on this until it will be listed in a good and popular exchange. Although the project and the team are doing great in terms of attracting more people, but still it is not consider as a successful project until the implementation comes.

They will soon get on to that, but for the moment, they still need to complete the ICO. Based from their current activities, everything seems to be well-organized and perfectly handled the marketing.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:02:43 PM

Another interesting and great news from the team Ubcoin has been announced regarding The First Version of Blockchain-Based Ubcoin Marketplace Has Been Released. Well, this is a good chance to attract more people towards this project and I was hoping more users, supporters and potential investors will come notice and understand the true capabilities of the Ubcoin project.
Yeah thats is a good news, Ubccoin its a great project with a great team. I always follow the progress of this project, this news can attract many investors to invest.
Good news is always welcome to users, especially if they have invested in this project. So I think that here many were very happy with this project update.
I don't think they are very happy. How did you can read their mind actually?  Grin Ok I'm joking, this project is absolutely amazing so that's why people here to gratitude them.
We can't directly read their minds but obviously this achievement is reusable no one can refuse to be happy in this achievements. The team and developers are satisfying the needs and wants of its i investors and supporters.

Yeah, and this is quite a satisfying achievement which people could really witness the outcome of their hard work. They are open of what the client wants and I think this is one of the factor needed for their continuous working for the good of the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:12:17 PM

This is a great update. The team is consistently providing new updates related to the project. They are continuously putting efforts in the project to make its development as early as possible. I really hope the project is going yo become successful very soon because of the team.

They just doing what is good for the future of the platform and this is why we see their update. Everything seems to be planned which supporters are satisfied with what team have been doing.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:15:06 PM

This is a great update. The team is consistently providing new updates related to the project. They are continuously putting efforts in the project to make its development as early as possible. I really hope the project is going yo become successful very soon because of the team.

They just doing what is good for the future of the platform and this is why we see their update. Everything seems to be planned which supporters are satisfied with what team have been doing.
So we can using UBCoin marketplace soon right. Well, version 1 of UBcoin will release for Korean user first or anyone can using it?
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:40:11 PM

I agree, that the team is doing great in the project because there are developments in the project and the supporters are maintaining their support to the team which is a proof that they are satisfied to what the team are doing. Keep it up team! I am confident that you can do it all your plans.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:51:01 PM

They actually never been tired of making some changes on the process of progressing their platform for the attainment of their respective goals. They just having a good and productive team that willing to work with the extent of their profeciency and experiences.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:56:33 PM

Great update today as the  "First Version of Blockchain-Based Ubcoin Marketplace Has Been Released", this was introduced by the Ubank CEO on July, 14th in Seoul during a meetup organised by Ubcoin for its Korean contributors and potential stakeholders.
Kindly share the link bud regarding that information. Im sure other members are also eager to read about the details of the said progress of ubcoin.
Hello, you can found it here -> "https://medium.com/@ubcoin/the-first-version-of-blockchain-based-ubcoin-marketplace-has-been-released-8487f5613d9a". In their medium page, latest updates can be seen there. Also, it helps you track the progress of the project.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:06:32 PM

Hello, you can found it here -> "https://medium.com/@ubcoin/the-first-version-of-blockchain-based-ubcoin-marketplace-has-been-released-8487f5613d9a". In their medium page, latest updates can be seen there. Also, it helps you track the progress of the project.
Agree with you sir, if you're looking for updates, their medium page will give you a lot of amazing ones, this is one way to show to how the team is doing a very good job.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:13:48 PM

They actually never been tired of making some changes on the process of progressing their platform for the attainment of their respective goals. They just having a good and productive team that willing to work with the extent of their profeciency and experiences.
As long as the change is for a better future of the project, no problem about it. Let's hope that the project will be really become more stronger and reliable.
artem21

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

a cool idea you have and a good team there are professionals, such projects are now popular, because many people want to buy real goods for cryptocurrency
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:51:44 AM

a cool idea you have and a good team there are professionals, such projects are now popular, because many people want to buy real goods for cryptocurrency

It is also good because it is private and anonymous for customers where they can buy or sell their products without getting any hassle at all.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:20:52 AM

As long as the change is for a better future of the project, no problem about it. Let's hope that the project will be really become more stronger and reliable.
Absolutely, any part of change for better is best. The project is reliable enough for me as of this this, i don't know only if it continues along the way. This project have a similarities on te-food project which i didn't expected to be huge and that is starting with this ubcoin. Bad thing was i've missed the early stage of this ICO because of being undervalued and not making a noise in the ICO experts.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:41:37 AM

As the days goes by here in the community of the Ubcoin, the good progress and momentum is still in good shape, continuously making the Ubcoin project community to grow. The good platform integrated with nice concepts and ideas are not put into waste because the team working behind the Ubcoin project is really responsible and has a good focus on their goal for the community.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:59:20 AM

Yes you're correct , there's no need to predict since this is very serious issue and good things to do is to wait from the announcement of the team of the hardcap and we will wait also  the implementation of the project , and the announcement of the tokens price.
Well as far as we know, it seems that everything is going smoothly, if problems occur I think its easy for them to handle, so I guess all would be okay?

kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:50:06 AM

Well as far as we know, it seems that everything is going smoothly, if problems occur I think its easy for them to handle, so I guess all would be okay?
Yeah,things are falling according to project teams original and plans. The project seems very good condition as of this days. I am pretty sure very is smoothly working and things are shaping very well. Might have additional details but nevertheless the project is very nice and promising.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:53:58 AM

Agree, we must be very thankful that the project is consist of brilliant and aggressive team and developers.  The always thinking the satisfactions of each clients. They making sure all the inquiry and suggestions are entertained as they actively responding all the issues and problems of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: