Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:10:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:59:31 PM

✨ Weekly update from Ubcoin: 12.07–22.07

Product Development, Marketing, Tokensale and other Ubcoin news — a summary

🌟 Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/weekly-update-from-ubcoin-12-07-22-07-8d81de119547

From what I see in the blog of Ubcoin medium channel, they showing a great opportunity for us since they were keep improving the platform.
Also this gives time for some bounty lovers as it is stated there that the bounty program will last until August 24 which is the end of the token sale too.

Then, the time is getting near and the team still doing making partnership to other companies. Moreover, all that is stated in the road map have been probably executed well and we can rarely see any big problems about the project.
I agree with you. Recently, the team shows us only its achievements and future partnership relations. In fact, it's good for supporters of the project.
definitely, a good idea from developers, is to do weekly reports about their work. So investors can follow how the project develops and what are its prospects.

Having a frequent updates on the project development will surely gain access to alot of supporters. This will also gain the trust from the investors who are already in the investment of this Ubcoin project. Hopefully Ubcoin team will provide more information about the daily progress of this project.
That's what transparency brings to a project, with the team being such a reliable and gives this updates to us, gaining supporters and their trust is so easy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dubska

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:51:13 AM

After the end of ico and when the tokens are listed on an exchange, no one can predict whether the price will rise or fall, but in the long run, the value of the tokens, the entire project, can only grow.
You nailed it brother. Here in crypto no one can precisely predict what the future will be of a certain project but with this Ubcoin project there is no other way but UP. Great project and great team is the recipe for success.
Well for now, I cannot give any conclusions on this until it will be listed in a good and popular exchange. Although the project and the team are doing great in terms of attracting more people, but still it is not consider as a successful project until the implementation comes.

Yes you're correct , there's no need to predict since this is very serious issue and good things to do is to wait from the announcement of the team of the hardcap and we will wait also  the implementation of the project , and the announcement of the tokens price.

The price value  of Ubcoin token in the exchange sites will depend on the continous promotion if token and the Ubcoin project, if the customers are satisfied with the performance of the project then they will continue to patronize the Ubcoin project and its actual implementation, and in the Ubcoin market exchange.

It's the crypto market and with the situation these days the number of people crazy matters much much less than the number of people pumping
As for me, the market now is recovery at almost altcoin and ETH, BTC. But maybe it will haven't any affect to UBCoin crowded sale.
Yes hopefully this is the start of the long bull run that we are all anticipating. Maybe we can now start investing even just some little amount to increase our asssets.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:56:23 AM

🌟 Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/weekly-update-from-ubcoin-12-07-22-07-8d81de119547

From what I see in the blog of Ubcoin medium channel, they showing a great opportunity for us since they were keep improving the platform.
Also this gives time for some bounty lovers as it is stated there that the bounty program will last until August 24 which is the end of the token sale too.

Then, the time is getting near and the team still doing making partnership to other companies. Moreover, all that is stated in the road map have been probably executed well and we can rarely see any big problems about the project.
I agree with you. Recently, the team shows us only its achievements and future partnership relations. In fact, it's good for supporters of the project.
definitely, a good idea from developers, is to do weekly reports about their work. So investors can follow how the project develops and what are its prospects.

Having a frequent updates on the project development will surely gain access to alot of supporters. This will also gain the trust from the investors who are already in the investment of this Ubcoin project. Hopefully Ubcoin team will provide more information about the daily progress of this project.

Eh not everyone bothers to see how active a particular project is, otherwise most of the other shitty ICOs where the Devs just vanish wouldn't get a penny
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:17:17 AM

This is great to know that there are still plenty of time for the participants of the bounty programs of the Ubcoin project. I hope that this will have a great outcome and will truly make boost much more the project. I will also keep looking forward for more updates of the team.
Definitely it can help boost he projects popularity too as more people we join and support the project as days passed by. This is a good move by the team.
A good marketing strategy is really necessary for the project to gain more users, supporters and of course serious investors that will lead this project to its continuous developments. I hope this great momentum of the project will keep up and become more known project here in the crypto currency community.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:31:10 AM

This is great to know that there are still plenty of time for the participants of the bounty programs of the Ubcoin project. I hope that this will have a great outcome and will truly make boost much more the project. I will also keep looking forward for more updates of the team.
Definitely it can help boost he projects popularity too as more people we join and support the project as days passed by. This is a good move by the team.
A good marketing strategy is really necessary for the project to gain more users, supporters and of course serious investors that will lead this project to its continuous developments. I hope this great momentum of the project will keep up and become more known project here in the crypto currency community.
The team is keep on giving us weekly updates which is very a good move by them that makes the bond between the community and the team go smoothly that build the trust of the people grow even stronger as it keep on supporting the Ubcoin project. I will keep looking forward for this project progressive actions.
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:55:56 AM

Any other good news instead of the token sale? All I read in the topics are about that one? How about the potential partnership in Samsung? Is it already confirmed?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:29:25 AM

The team is doing their work very well right now. The team is continuously making the partnership with new companies. Because the team doesn't want to face any bigger problems as well as they wanted to achieve their goals in very less time. And the team is consistently pushing forward the project towards the way of success.
The team proved that they have exerted more efforts that what is expected, it displays that they really are into it, having partnerships with other are one goal they have already achieved but I think there will be more.

dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:59:16 AM

Any other good news instead of the token sale? All I read in the topics are about that one? How about the potential partnership in Samsung? Is it already confirmed?
no, and stanno this is what this news has been said for a long time, but no one has confirmed the confirmation. Because the partnership is still with a large company, but nobody wrote about the fact that the contract was concluded.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:04:00 AM

Yes, they only say this, but no one confirmed that a partnership was established between LG and Samsung. Strange as that. There were news, but there is no evidence or documentation about it.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:33:50 AM

Yes, they only say this, but no one confirmed that a partnership was established between LG and Samsung. Strange as that. There were news, but there is no evidence or documentation about it.
I'm not sure how I can tell this but they were absolutely amazing that can do a partnership between a big company named LG and samsung.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:36:47 AM

no, and stanno this is what this news has been said for a long time, but no one has confirmed the confirmation. Because the partnership is still with a large company, but nobody wrote about the fact that the contract was concluded.
Yeah, they were partnering with Samsung company to make a pre installed app in their phones to install an Ubank app on their phones.
KingDome

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:48:36 AM

4 months have passed and now they are having a great development on the project and it has an interesting feature which is the beta testing platform is out now!
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:07:14 AM

4 months have passed and now they are having a great development on the project and it has an interesting feature which is the beta testing platform is out now!
Yes, maybe 2-3 weeks more the token sale will ended. So don't missing for make contribution at UBCoin or we will regret.
vivavivu

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:37:17 AM

As nearly, maybe the release of UBCoin version 1.0 is new? And if i don't have wrong, i remember that they have contract with Samsung for pre-install UBCoin marketplace at end 2018?
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:46:52 AM

If you have read the whitepaper you will understand more of the history of this project mate. I will give you a brief overview of the project with how i understand it since i am following this since the start. Ubcoin project is an extension project of Ubank. Ubank and Samsung had a partnership deal and in fact the Ubank APP is pre-installed on Samsung phones sold on 10 countries in the Europe and Central Asia if i am right.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:34:10 AM

As nearly, maybe the release of UBCoin version 1.0 is new? And if i don't have wrong, i remember that they have contract with Samsung for pre-install UBCoin marketplace at end 2018?

I have also read and remember that Ubcoin and Samsung will collaborate for the future usage of investors and in the co.munity as well. The marketplace will easily recognize what is the real happennings because it is in demand and Samsung is well known all over the world too.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:43:27 AM

Yes that is true their is no confirmation but their is a rumor about the partnership of LG and Samsung. Although it needs a process before it will declare to everybody the achievement of the Ubcoin project but the team did their best to comply everything and make it right all along.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

That is right their are a lot of new to the project kinds an innovated for the future and until the business run at that time of improvement. They have said that this is one of a kind project because many investors look at it as an ideal project and it could someone benchmark of it because of the achievement f the team.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:26:39 PM

Yes. The Ubcoin project is already partnered with Samsung company where they pre-installed the apps to all smartphones of Samsung. They have also strong and long term contracts with it as what the website posted. Soon, the platform will recognized by many people especially those who have new models of Samsung smartphones.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

Yes. The Ubcoin project is already partnered with Samsung company where they pre-installed the apps to all smartphones of Samsung. They have also strong and long term contracts with it as what the website posted. Soon, the platform will recognized by many people especially those who have new models of Samsung smartphones.
in addition to cooperation with Samsung, the developers entered into cooperation with LG. This is also a very promising cooperation for the project in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: