Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

Any other good news instead of the token sale? All I read in the topics are about that one? How about the potential partnership in Samsung? Is it already confirmed?
Yes. The Ubcoin project is already partnered with Samsung company where they pre-installed the apps to all smartphones of Samsung. They have also strong and long term contracts with it as what the website posted. Soon, the platform will recognized by many people especially those who have new models of Samsung smartphones.
in addition to cooperation with Samsung, the developers entered into cooperation with LG. This is also a very promising cooperation for the project in the future.
Ubcoin team has only partnered with these two companies? Do the developers plan to expand their cooperation in the future? What do they say about this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:36:38 PM

Any other good news instead of the token sale? All I read in the topics are about that one? How about the potential partnership in Samsung? Is it already confirmed?
no, and stanno this is what this news has been said for a long time, but no one has confirmed the confirmation. Because the partnership is still with a large company, but nobody wrote about the fact that the contract was concluded.
Yeah, they were partnering with Samsung company to make a pre installed app in their phones to install an Ubank app on their phones.
Actually the partnership is not yet confirmed I am not notice some post of confirmation, but project is working very well and the team ae very efficient in what they do. Hopefully that what they started will end a good and better developments for the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

Yes. The Ubcoin project is already partnered with Samsung company where they pre-installed the apps to all smartphones of Samsung. They have also strong and long term contracts with it as what the website posted. Soon, the platform will recognized by many people especially those who have new models of Samsung smartphones.
in addition to cooperation with Samsung, the developers entered into cooperation with LG. This is also a very promising cooperation for the project in the future.
Ubcoin team has only partnered with these two companies? Do the developers plan to expand their cooperation in the future? What do they say about this?
The partnership of this two amazing and huge companies are on of the best achievements that the project ever had. Their works are extremely exceptional its not easy to attract this ccompanies because this are already gigantic one but the project ubcoin managed to attract this company.
EtEos

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

Looking forward to the good things UBcoin project brought me to think well worth waiting for, the UBcoin development team is developing very well the roadmap they have set out.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:54:39 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 02:11:34 PM by Fortified

If you have read the whitepaper you will understand more of the history of this project mate. I will give you a brief overview of the project with how i understand it since i am following this since the start. Ubcoin project is an extension project of Ubank. Ubank and Samsung had a partnership deal and in fact the Ubank APP is pre-installed on Samsung phones sold on 10 countries in the Europe and Central Asia if i am right.

You're definitely right man , and  now they will expand their service of cryptocurrency in central asia then they meet as partners this MASTER CARD and LG electonics from south Korea and they was able to facilitate a meeting in seoul Korea with some crypto enthusiast Korean people last july 14 .https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-meetup-in-seoul-was-a-great-success-7f921a930235

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

4 months have passed and now they are having a great development on the project and it has an interesting feature which is the beta testing platform is out now!
I agree with the project team is doing so well and no question that the team is well equipped and experienced about the task that they  are up to. So  am very confident that this project will reach the top.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:26:46 PM

✨ Weekly update from Ubcoin: 12.07–22.07
Product Development, Marketing, Tokensale and other Ubcoin news — a summary
🌟 Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/weekly-update-from-ubcoin-12-07-22-07-8d81de119547

From what I see in the blog of Ubcoin medium channel, they showing a great opportunity for us since they were keep improving the platform.
Also this gives time for some bounty lovers as it is stated there that the bounty program will last until August 24 which is the end of the token sale too.
Then, the time is getting near and the team still doing making partnership to other companies. Moreover, all that is stated in the road map have been probably executed well and we can rarely see any big problems about the project.
I agree with you. Recently, the team shows us only its achievements and future partnership relations. In fact, it's good for supporters of the project.
Yes, they only say this, but no one confirmed that a partnership was established between LG and Samsung. Strange as that. There were news, but there is no evidence or documentation about it.
I'm not sure how I can tell this but they were absolutely amazing that can do a partnership between a big company named LG and samsung.
Amazing one word that I think suitable for the compliment thay we must give the project. I am sure that this will be a great project in the future this will be famous. I am expecting positive things about this project. I am excited to witness the project success soon.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

4 months have passed and now they are having a great development on the project and it has an interesting feature which is the beta testing platform is out now!
Yes, maybe 2-3 weeks more the token sale will ended. So don't missing for make contribution at UBCoin or we will regret.

That's right dude, i think beta will be live and available to the end-users before the end of their token sale. The launching with their beta will help rise the price of the Ubcoin token with the mass adoption of their marketplace platform. Indeed, it's better to invest now while still have chance to catch their token sale than buying the token at the exchanges with higher price.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Eigig

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:34:38 PM

If you have read the whitepaper you will understand more of the history of this project mate. I will give you a brief overview of the project with how i understand it since i am following this since the start. Ubcoin project is an extension project of Ubank. Ubank and Samsung had a partnership deal and in fact the Ubank APP is pre-installed on Samsung phones sold on 10 countries in the Europe and Central Asia if i am right.

You're definitely right man , and  now they will expand their service of cryptocurrency in central asia then they meet as partners this MASTER CARD and LG electonics from south Korea and they was able to facilitate a meeting in seoul Korea with some crypto enthusiast Korean people last july 14 .https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-meetup-in-seoul-was-a-great-success-7f921a930235

If the Ubcoin project will be in success ,it will be an integral part of Ubank and it is already very acrive , and the  Ubank is having a strong partnership and long term contracts with samsung ,fly ang LG smartphones  in which it has preinstalled apps on this smartphones so we just wait for the success of Ubcoin project.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

Is there any preliminary information about exchanges where the token will be traded? And how quickly will he go to the exchange?
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:13:42 PM

I agree with the project team is doing so well and no question that the team is well equipped and experienced about the task that they  are up to. So  am very confident that this project will reach the top.
Yes, exactly the team behind the project is doing very well their work. They are continuously improving the platform and making it far better than it's the previous version. I really hope because of the hardworking team the project is going to be successful soon.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:34:37 PM

Yes, exactly the team behind the project is doing very well their work. They are continuously improving the platform and making it far better than it's the previous version. I really hope because of the hardworking team the project is going to be successful soon.
Yes, the important mission of UBcoin now is gain feedback about their marketplace beta version. After improvememt, we will have better platform of UBcoin.

Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:54:45 PM

🔥 Ubcoin Market uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to moderate content, create personal recommendations, predict the price of goods, improve the quality of product images and identify suspicious ads and behaviour.

Read more about Five AI Applications: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/five-applications-of-artificial-intelligence-on-the-ubcoin-marketplace-c83942b8a62e

🌟 Ubcoin Artificial Intelligence System is created under the supervision of the Chief AI Officer Kirill Kosolapov. You can watch a new interview with him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HQ_lokV1Us

👑 You can test the real Ubcoin AI-bot here: https://ubcoin.io/en/#universe

❤️ 9% discount ends in 3 days! Buy Ubcoin tokens now on https://ubcoin.io/en
regalis

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:23:13 PM

Their countless efforts is very amazing, we saw how the Ubcoin team continue to develop on this project. From the very beginning their dedication in upbringing this project is very interesting thats the reason why they are supported by alot of people here in crypto.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:37:06 PM

Same here bud, they are very well organized and efficient in making this project a successful one in the future. They had all the resources to support the credibility of this project in the world of cryptos. Hopefully at the end they will gain the rewards of their hardworks.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:40:15 PM

Same here bud, they are very well organized and efficient in making this project a successful one in the future. They had all the resources to support the credibility of this project in the world of cryptos. Hopefully at the end they will gain the rewards of their hardworks.

Much have been said about this project and we can't see anything big problem when it comes to their progress of the platform. Moreover, I think they are being active attending some crypto related conference for them to get more knowledge about the crypto-space.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:43:30 PM

Yes, the important mission of UBcoin now is gain feedback about their marketplace beta version. After improvememt, we will have better platform of UBcoin.

Definitely, the team provide a resource for the betterment of the project and also for the satisfaction of their clients. It's good to hear also that they keep making updates wherein people know the progress of the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:47:57 PM

✨ Weekly update from Ubcoin: 12.07–22.07
Product Development, Marketing, Tokensale and other Ubcoin news — a summary
🌟 Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/weekly-update-from-ubcoin-12-07-22-07-8d81de119547

From what I see in the blog of Ubcoin medium channel, they showing a great opportunity for us since they were keep improving the platform.
Also this gives time for some bounty lovers as it is stated there that the bounty program will last until August 24 which is the end of the token sale too.
Then, the time is getting near and the team still doing making partnership to other companies. Moreover, all that is stated in the road map have been probably executed well and we can rarely see any big problems about the project.
I agree with you. Recently, the team shows us only its achievements and future partnership relations. In fact, it's good for supporters of the project.
Yes, they only say this, but no one confirmed that a partnership was established between LG and Samsung. Strange as that. There were news, but there is no evidence or documentation about it.

Well, good observation and yeah, I also wonder about it. So, the team should somehow show us some references or something that everything of what they were declaring are all seems to be true.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:40:51 PM

I also agree with you, the way the UBcoin project team is developing the UBcoin project is the best answer to any doubts about the success of the project.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:41:21 PM

Hard work is very important to have in the team. That is why ubcoin is already gaun success because of the good abilities and deducatiin of the team. Hoping that they will keep on doing what they had started  in order to gain more trust from the supporter and other people. I will always keep track in this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: