Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:34:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:57:55 AM

After the end of ico and when the tokens are listed on an exchange, no one can predict whether the price will rise or fall, but in the long run, the value of the tokens, the entire project, can only grow.
You nailed it brother. Here in crypto no one can precisely predict what the future will be of a certain project but with this Ubcoin project there is no other way but UP. Great project and great team is the recipe for success.
Well for now, I cannot give any conclusions on this until it will be listed in a good and popular exchange. Although the project and the team are doing great in terms of attracting more people, but still it is not consider as a successful project until the implementation comes.
Yes you're correct , there's no need to predict since this is very serious issue and good things to do is to wait from the announcement of the team of the hardcap and we will wait also  the implementation of the project , and the announcement of the tokens price.
Well as far as we know, it seems that everything is going smoothly, if problems occur I think its easy for them to handle, so I guess all would be okay?
Are you still in doubt? I have already stopped, because the team very often writes project updates and makes different conferences and project presentations at gatherings of other companies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:59:01 AM

After the end of ico and when the tokens are listed on an exchange, no one can predict whether the price will rise or fall, but in the long run, the value of the tokens, the entire project, can only grow.
You nailed it brother. Here in crypto no one can precisely predict what the future will be of a certain project but with this Ubcoin project there is no other way but UP. Great project and great team is the recipe for success.
Well for now, I cannot give any conclusions on this until it will be listed in a good and popular exchange. Although the project and the team are doing great in terms of attracting more people, but still it is not consider as a successful project until the implementation comes.

Yes you're correct , there's no need to predict since this is very serious issue and good things to do is to wait from the announcement of the team of the hardcap and we will wait also  the implementation of the project , and the announcement of the tokens price.
Well as far as we know, it seems that everything is going smoothly, if problems occur I think its easy for them to handle, so I guess all would be okay?
Yeah you are definitely right there buddy because it is been so clearly stated here how the team keep striving to make this flow of the progress of this project went smoothly and organized. I was also hoping that in the end, everything will come according to the project's plan.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:05:43 AM

Another interesting and great news from the team Ubcoin has been announced regarding The First Version of Blockchain-Based Ubcoin Marketplace Has Been Released. Well, this is a good chance to attract more people towards this project and I was hoping more users, supporters and potential investors will come notice and understand the true capabilities of the Ubcoin project.
Yeah thats is a good news, Ubccoin its a great project with a great team. I always follow the progress of this project, this news can attract many investors to invest.
Good news is always welcome to users, especially if they have invested in this project. So I think that here many were very happy with this project update.
Wow such an amazing upfates. With regards about the team hardships I am also very impressed with what they are showing. They aalways make things very accessible and easy to all supporters and investors. The visible updates make the project more trustworthy and appealing.
Therefore, I am also glad that the team has such a great support that at any time will support them, if suddenly there will be difficulties.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:39:56 AM

Yeah you are definitely right there buddy because it is been so clearly stated here how the team keep striving to make this flow of the progress of this project went smoothly and organized. I was also hoping that in the end, everything will come according to the project's plan.
and it seems to me that the team does it perfectly. I see how actively the Ubcoin community is growing every day. I hope they do not stop at what they have achieved now.
TwinBird23

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:54:22 AM

Ubcoin is Ebay's peer-to-peer marketplace that is integral to Ubank, the leading mobile app in Eastern Europe and Central Asia for payment and remittance.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

Ubcoin is Ebay's peer-to-peer marketplace that is integral to Ubank, the leading mobile app in Eastern Europe and Central Asia for payment and remittance.
this project is really quite popular today. I hope Ubcoin platform will work steadily in the cryptographic services market, because every day cryptography users become more and they want to work with good and stable platforms.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:07:42 AM

This is a great update. The team is consistently providing new updates related to the project. They are continuously putting efforts in the project to make its development as early as possible. I really hope the project is going yo become successful very soon because of the team.

They just doing what is good for the future of the platform and this is why we see their update. Everything seems to be planned which supporters are satisfied with what team have been doing.
No questions that the tean and developers are too dedicated and active in each task they have. The efforts are now visible for everyone. We can now see the results of their hardworks. Exceptional service and quality project is whay the team and developers promise to their people.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:14:30 AM

This is a great update. The team is consistently providing new updates related to the project. They are continuously putting efforts in the project to make its development as early as possible. I really hope the project is going yo become successful very soon because of the team.

They just doing what is good for the future of the platform and this is why we see their update. Everything seems to be planned which supporters are satisfied with what team have been doing.
No questions that the tean and developers are too dedicated and active in each task they have. The efforts are now visible for everyone. We can now see the results of their hardworks. Exceptional service and quality project is whay the team and developers promise to their people.
Yes, now we can using first release of UBCoin. This is good chance for us try to using it before main version launch. I think they will have a least 2-3 version before it.

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:36:01 AM

Till today i know we have a pre- installation partnership with both Samsung and LG to have Ubank app (which will have Ubcoin integrated into) preinstalled on all phones sold in the CIS regions. 16 milion potential customers is so big at UBCoin.
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:40:54 AM

Now I understand that your project will be on all mobile devices LG? And on older devices it can be installed or only on new devices it will be?
If i don't have mistake, they said that UBCoin application will be pre-install automatically? About olders devices, i think like others android devices, we still using UBCoin app normally.
Yeah that's what I understand with their partnership with LG, those new LG smart phones has pre-installed Ubcoin marketplace apps. I think the apps will also be available at Play Store soon for those have old model smartphones. Indeed, all of us has a chance to use this Ubcoin marketplace platform.

The partnership with LG is a great achievement as long as it also means that they are putting something useful together.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

Well for now, I cannot give any conclusions on this until it will be listed in a good and popular exchange.
Listing has nothing to do with the project itself in my opinion. Exchanges are there so investors will have the option of trading their coins with other cryptos but if you really believe in the project why sell it and regret later?

Although the project and the team are doing great in terms of attracting more people, but still it is not consider as a successful project until the implementation comes.
Yeah, you are right but with the teams experience in handling projects in the past, the possibility of success come implementation is so high.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

As the days goes by here in the community of the Ubcoin, the good progress and momentum is still in good shape, continuously making the Ubcoin project community to grow. The good platform integrated with nice concepts and ideas are not put into waste because the team working behind the Ubcoin project is really responsible and has a good focus on their goal for the community.
I agree with your thoughts sir but I wonder why they didn't still reached the soft cap despite of the effort that being exerted by the team. I guess, they must have to focus on this and ensure that they can achieved it so that all supporters will inspired to worked too and be proud to be part on this group.
vivavivu

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:48:48 AM

Now I understand that your project will be on all mobile devices LG? And on older devices it can be installed or only on new devices it will be?
If i don't have mistake, they said that UBCoin application will be pre-install automatically? About olders devices, i think like others android devices, we still using UBCoin app normally.
Yeah that's what I understand with their partnership with LG, those new LG smart phones has pre-installed Ubcoin marketplace apps. I think the apps will also be available at Play Store soon for those have old model smartphones. Indeed, all of us has a chance to use this Ubcoin marketplace platform.

The partnership with LG is a great achievement as long as it also means that they are putting something useful together.
I guessing next big company will be wellknown brand more. UBCoin try their best to gain more partnership is so awesome.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

I guessing next big company will be wellknown brand more. UBCoin try their best to gain more partnership is so awesome.

The Ubcoin application are already preinstalled in all samsung and fly smartphones including their latest galaxy S9 ,for the customer to access easily the customers who want to invest and join Ubcoin project, this application is also used by the seller of goods and the buyers of this goods and through the Ubcoin market.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:58:12 PM

on the Ubcoin platform, purchases will be made using UBC tokens. Tell me, the exchange of dollars or Ethereum on UBC tokens will also be made on the platform?

As what I understand on this project, this is a marketplace exchange for real goods and has no build-in exchanges for Fiat to ETH to UBC. If you have ETH you need to go to a third party exchanges to convert first your ETH to UBC in order for you to buy goods in Ubcoin marketplace. All transaction in Ubcoin marketplace is in UBC. So, the seller will receive UBC token.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

this project is really quite popular today. I hope Ubcoin platform will work steadily in the cryptographic services market, because every day cryptography users become more and they want to work with good and stable platforms.
Yes, the project Ubcoin is now very famous today. They created a strong connection with the community and the team members and developers. The project has huge company partners and its very good because with the help of this companies Ubcoin will be a success soon.
KingDome

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

Yes, the project Ubcoin is now very famous today. They created a strong connection with the community and the team members and developers. The project has huge company partners and its very good because with the help of this companies Ubcoin will be a success soon.
I don't think ubcoin is very famous as there are so many projects in this world but yes, the Ubcoin project have been known by most of the forum.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:32:11 PM

Ubcoin team continue to find its place in the crypto community and its quite clear that they are on its way to success. Their strong connection with the society will lead them into a better future here in the world of cryptos. Hopefully this Ubcoin team will still be at the strong ground to fullfill their objectives.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Levyathan

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:33:32 PM

Ubcoin team continue to find its place in the crypto community and its quite clear that they are on its way to success. Their strong connection with the society will lead them into a better future here in the world of cryptos. Hopefully this Ubcoin team will still be at the strong ground to fullfill their objectives.
I hope so. There will be a lot of people that continue to willing to support the project without a doubt. The ICO is quite successful.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:45:57 PM

I wish they could go to my country to expand the platform and I hope there will be a chance for me to visit the meeting from the supporters to the developer.
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: