Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63888 times)
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

It's nice to see the progress of Ubcoin project as they were still managed to collect good amounts of ETH despite the token sale will end in a 5 days from now. Almost 18k ETH have been collected and I'm hoping that it will continue to increase so that the implementtation will be perfectly done.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:15:05 AM

5 days and the ICO sale will end, What will the result of the ICO sale? Will they reach  their minimum cap?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Igloo74

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:35:00 AM

What will happen to the project after the tokens are distributed? Or they can be purchased later, even after the end of the ICO, I now can not understand how to proceed.
And what are the problems to buy them on the exchange? If the market is red, then it is more likely to buy tokens even cheaper than now, if a listing on a top exchange is announced, it can temporarily jump up. Exactly what nobody will know, only time will tell.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:34:03 AM

It's nice to see the progress of Ubcoin project as they were still managed to collect good amounts of ETH despite the token sale will end in a 5 days from now. Almost 18k ETH have been collected and I'm hoping that it will continue to increase so that the implementtation will be perfectly done.

Indeed, they really do all the best they could for them to continue making a lot of development. What I would like to know is about the progress of the partnership. I am hoping that they can have more to come in the near future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

What will happen to the project after the tokens are distributed? Or they can be purchased later, even after the end of the ICO, I now can not understand how to proceed.
And what are the problems to buy them on the exchange? If the market is red, then it is more likely to buy tokens even cheaper than now, if a listing on a top exchange is announced, it can temporarily jump up. Exactly what nobody will know, only time will tell.

Top exchanges can possibly boost the number of token holders. It's why project aiming to get listed on these exchanges because they want to be more known and wanted to also increased the value of their token.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

Top exchanges can possibly boost the number of token holders. It's why project aiming to get listed on these exchanges because they want to be more known and wanted to also increased the value of their token.
probably this is really the main task now for the developers of the project. Because the development of the project is almost completed and in the near future the working version of the platform will be launched.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

That's only true if you are buying using USD otherwise if you're buying using ETH yo bought before you're not really benefitting much from the buy nows
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

🔥🔥🔥 Ubcoin Market begins a comprehensive partnership with a Singapore-founded company Qbao Network

💎 Qbao Network is a complex solution which integrates functions of a multi-currency cross-chain crypto wallet, token exchange, digital asset management and many others.

👑 Ubcoin is planning to fulfill integration with most parts of Qbao Network infrastructure and grant Qbao Network users special possibilities within Ubcoin Marketplace.

READ MORE:

🇰🇷 IN KOREAN: http://cointoday.co.kr/2018/08/17/ubcoin%EA%B3%BC-qbao-network%EC%99%80%EC%9D%98-%ED%8C%8C%ED%8A%B8%EB%84%88-%EB%94%94%EC%A7%80%ED%84%B8-%EC%BB%A4%EB%AE%A4%EB%8B%88%ED%8B%B0%EB%A5%BC-%EC%9C%84%ED%95%9C-%EA%B0%80%EC%B9%98-%EC%A0%9C/

🇬🇧 IN ENGLISH: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-announces-partnership-with-qbao-network-to-deliver-value-for-digital-communities-97f7fed59b86

🇩🇪 IN GERMAN: https://coin-hero.de/ebay-kryptomarktplatz-ubcoin-und-das-qbao-netzwerk-schliessen-sich-zusammen/

🇮🇹 IN ITALIAN: https://www.cryptominando.it/2018/08/17/ubcoin-partnership-qbao-network/

🇨🇳 IN CHINESE: http://www.wanbizu.com/ICO/2018082013283.html

🇧🇷 IN PORTUGUESE: https://portaldobitcoin.com/ubcoin-e-qbao-network-se-juntam-para-fornecer-valor-para-comunidades-digitais/

😱 TOKEN SALE ENDS IN A FEW DAYS! LAST CHANCE to buy tokens - here: https://ubcoin.io/en
dolcevita99

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:31:04 PM

I hope that the team will announce the results of the sale of the tokens to the ICO. I'm wondering how many means that they have collected and where they will spend the team.
vickycoin05

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

Actually your right mate. This is the good time to buy or purchase tokens because the market is read the tokens are cheaper than the usual price. If you have extra funds you can buy some tokens and save it until the next stable price in the market. For me this is the good time to  buy ubcoin.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:58:02 PM

I hope that the team will announce the results of the sale of the tokens to the ICO. I'm wondering how many means that they have collected and where they will spend the team.
Hopefully soon., as many supporters and investors are also waitingbfor the announcement and result.  Some of then are very excited what was the outcome of project token sales. Lets eextended our little patience more maybe team are still working and finalizing everything before they will launched updates and results.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:46:21 PM

Hopefully soon., as many supporters and investors are also waitingbfor the announcement and result.  Some of then are very excited what was the outcome of project token sales. Lets eextended our little patience more maybe team are still working and finalizing everything before they will launched updates and results.

I also think that investors and the community are waiting for the latest update from UBcoin, which will prove the competence of the development team UBcoin once again.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:25:19 PM

I also think that investors and the community are waiting for the latest update from UBcoin, which will prove the competence of the development team UBcoin once again.

Yes, exactly many investors or community members are eagerly waiting for projected latest update. I really hope very soon the team wil provide all new updates related to project.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

🔥💥  Ubcoin token Starts Trading on Singapore-based C.O.S.S. exchange

❤️ On August 28 UBC token will be unlocked and begin trading on a Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange C.O.S.S. (coss.io).

👑 Ubcoin Market app will be available for public download and use (selling and buying goods for UBCs) shortly, in September.

Read more: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-token-starts-trading-on-singapore-based-c-o-s-s-exchange-bf453c87a54d

😱🔥  Only a few days left till the END of Ubcoin token sale! LAST CHANCE to buy UBC tokens - here: https://ubcoin.io/en
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:15:03 PM

I really hope they have good plan for get listing at big exchange. A lot of changing at the world when ETH decreasing. And now we have it.

🔥💥  Ubcoin token Starts Trading on Singapore-based C.O.S.S. exchange

❤️ On August 28 UBC token will be unlocked and begin trading on a Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange C.O.S.S. (coss.io).

👑 Ubcoin Market app will be available for public download and use (selling and buying goods for UBCs) shortly, in September.

Read more: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-token-starts-trading-on-singapore-based-c-o-s-s-exchange-bf453c87a54d

😱🔥  Only a few days left till the END of Ubcoin token sale! LAST CHANCE to buy UBC tokens - here: https://ubcoin.io/en

salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

Yes, exactly many investors or community members are eagerly waiting for projected latest update. I really hope very soon the team wil provide all new updates related to project.

They are waiting because they want to know what is going now avout the project. The updates are alreasy set for more improvwment while in the other had an appraisal to mobilize the project into better one.
regalis

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:29:36 PM

probably this is really the main task now for the developers of the project. Because the development of the project is almost completed and in the near future the working version of the platform will be launched.

Right bud, the project is almost on their way to success and hopefully they will be having a great end with their objectives. Maybe for now they are finalizing everything for the future of this project and the benefits that the supporters may expect.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:35:15 PM

Updates is very important to the people because it is one way that can give them idea about the standing of the project. Besides investing in crypto market is quite risky that is why it needs more follow up and updates from the team in order to feel free in overthinking and hesitations about the project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:28:48 AM

Right bud, the project is almost on their way to success and hopefully they will be having a great end with their objectives. Maybe for now they are finalizing everything for the future of this project and the benefits that the supporters may expect.
Many people since the start of this project really waits when will this project becomes live as it will give a lot of benefits to them in using crypto in their daily activities.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:40:16 AM

Many people since the start of this project really waits when will this project becomes live as it will give a lot of benefits to them in using crypto in their daily activities.
Well that is really true. Up until from the people found this project the project, the team never fails to amaze the supporters of this project and I am of those people that keep following and supporting this project that has a good platform in their hands that achieves a good future. So this project really deserves the support it needs that will also benefits all the crypto people.
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: