Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:05:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:38:10 AM

Hey. Who knows when the ICO comes to an end and when will they begin to pay tokens for Bounty campaign participants? Thank

As usual mate the token distribution for the investors is instant but for the bounty campaigns and others are after the ICO ends.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KopiItem

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:54:12 AM

Hey. Who knows when the ICO comes to an end and when will they begin to pay tokens for Bounty campaign participants? Thank

As usual mate the token distribution for the investors is instant but for the bounty campaigns and others are after the ICO ends.

As i read in its website and in the spreadsheet of ubcoin, the ICO will be ended in 27th August 2018. This bounty campaign consist of 2 stage, the first stage has already done calculated by manager, that you can see the result in the spreadsheet. But the second stage bounty campaign still held, so the calculation will be do in September 2018. Hopefully the manager can work hard to finish the spreadsheet, so the tokens as soon as possible can distributed to us.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:56:01 AM

For ICO.
If viewed from the whitepaper, the ICO will end on August 27, 2018 (Stage 8 )
And currently Ubcoin is entering (Stage 7) and will end on August 19, 2018, after that Ubcoin will enter sales (stage 8 ).
I see it on whitepaper; https://doc.ubcoin.io/wp_eng.pdf
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:08:21 AM

If i don't have any mistakes, we will have approximately 1 week for join UbCoin token sale, what the team will do after it end?

After the ITO the focus will be on developing the product/platform even more, improving customer experience, and obviously listing Smiley
Betay

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:09:02 AM

Nice project!

Thank you Smiley
 Cool
Betay

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:10:19 AM

🔥 Read more about #Ubcoin AI:

🇮🇩 IN INDONESIAN:
https://www.cryptocoinindonesia.com/2018/08/5-aplikasi-kecerdasan-buatan-di-ubcoin-marketplace.html

🇬🇧 🇮🇳 IN ENGLISH: https://ambcrypto.com/five-applications-of-artificial-intelligence-on-the-ubcoin-marketplace/

🇻🇳 IN VIETNAMESE: https://blogtienao.com/5-ung-dung-cua-tri-tue-nhan-tao-tren-ubcoin-market/

🇧🇷 IN PORTUGUESE:https://portaldobitcoin.com/cinco-aplicacoes-de-inteligencia-artificial-do-marketplace-da-ubcoin/
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:11:48 AM

The team Ubcoin are having a jackpot super bonus of 5000 UBC tokens. The one that have a chance to received this big rewards will need to invest or contribute an amount of 0.5 ETH or more from August 6 to 10. This is a good opportunity for those who wants to have a lot of tokens and make a big profits.

That's a big bonus and promotions! It should attract people or investor to invest or add more to their funds, Goodluck to the participants.
well as for me it surely will, but I hope people would have knowledge about this announcement and take advantage of it, since the end of it is close.

Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:38:01 AM

The team Ubcoin are having a jackpot super bonus of 5000 UBC tokens. The one that have a chance to received this big rewards will need to invest or contribute an amount of 0.5 ETH or more from August 6 to 10. This is a good opportunity for those who wants to have a lot of tokens and make a big profits.

That's a big bonus and promotions! It should attract people or investor to invest or add more to their funds, Goodluck to the participants.
well as for me it surely will, but I hope people would have knowledge about this announcement and take advantage of it, since the end of it is close.

This is a very good offer, only with  contribute an amount of 0.5 ETH will get a bonus 5000 UBC token. I think this is a huge bonus.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:53:31 AM

This is a very good offer, only with  contribute an amount of 0.5 ETH will get a bonus 5000 UBC token. I think this is a huge bonus.
This is a very good bonus, because there is a good chance to buy tokens at a low price, because now ETH has fallen in price and is not that expensive, and this is a good chance to buy no expensive tokens.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:27:36 PM

If i don't have any mistakes, we will have approximately 1 week for join UbCoin token sale, what the team will do after it end?

After the ITO the focus will be on developing the product/platform even more, improving customer experience, and obviously listing Smiley

Good thing to hear it admin and I'm pretty sure now that more supporters most especially investors are much excited about this. It seems that the long wait is very worthy if the UBC token will be listed in a good exchange that have a great volume of trades.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

This is a very good bonus, because there is a good chance to buy tokens at a low price, because now ETH has fallen in price and is not that expensive, and this is a good chance to buy no expensive tokens.

For those who had enough money to buy this token will probably good for them since it offers a very good reward to those lucky individuals. And yes, this the right time to buy because the BTC value is very low. Hopefully the team will provide more rewads to those potential investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:06:32 PM

For those who had enough money to buy this token will probably good for them since it offers a very good reward to those lucky individuals. And yes, this the right time to buy because the BTC value is very low. Hopefully the team will provide more rewads to those potential investors.
I hope that thanks to such a decrease in the price of btc and eth, the project will have more active sales and possibly a hard cap will be collected before the appointed time.
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

I hope that thanks to such a decrease in the price of btc and eth, the project will have more active sales and possibly a hard cap will be collected before the appointed time.

To appoint the possibility and to chieve what is the right goals really matter. It means if BTC and ETH will go down the exact time to raise probably happens into bigger amount. If we are just focusing to the rewards for sure the project will getting higher and bigger because everuone can notice the upates.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

Good thing to hear it admin and I'm pretty sure now that more supporters most especially investors are much excited about this. It seems that the long wait is very worthy if the UBC token will be listed in a good exchange that have a great volume of trades.
Glad to hear those words from the project admin. Atleast many will be enlightened that tge project team are actively communicating there audience and supporters. The good news are just evidence that the team and its developers are currently active in creating ideas and developments for the project progress.
vickycoin05

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

It's nice to come here every day and see constant updates from the development team. It is very good that you continue to write news and shoot new videos for us!
Agree the project is running in the market for quite sometime now and with this period of time the project is continuously growing. They are working very well and the project is impressively stronger and able to attract and gain plenty of investors and supporters.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:33:01 PM

🇮🇩 IN INDONESIAN:
https://www.cryptocoinindonesia.com/2018/08/5-aplikasi-kecerdasan-buatan-di-ubcoin-marketplace.html

🇬🇧 🇮🇳 IN ENGLISH: https://ambcrypto.com/five-applications-of-artificial-intelligence-on-the-ubcoin-marketplace/

🇻🇳 IN VIETNAMESE: https://blogtienao.com/5-ung-dung-cua-tri-tue-nhan-tao-tren-ubcoin-market/

🇧🇷 IN PORTUGUESE:https://portaldobitcoin.com/cinco-aplicacoes-de-inteligencia-artificial-do-marketplace-da-ubcoin/

Great update admin, please add more languages so that more members can read the details and information about the project.
Yes, exactly this is an excellent update. This kind of activity helps the members to get the deep understanding of the project. This is a helpful activity which has gives language option to users to read it in their own language. 

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:03:46 PM

To appoint the possibility and to chieve what is the right goals really matter. It means if BTC and ETH will go down the exact time to raise probably happens into bigger amount. If we are just focusing to the rewards for sure the project will getting higher and bigger because everuone can notice the upates.

ICOs are heavily prices though, depending on how high and how low the price of BTC is people will prefer to invest or to not invest into ICOs
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:52:24 PM

🇮🇩 IN INDONESIAN:

Great update admin, please add more languages so that more members can read the details and information about the project.
Yes, exactly this is an excellent update. This kind of activity helps the members to get the deep understanding of the project. This is a helpful activity which has gives language option to users to read it in their own language. 
I feeling UBcoin step by step reaching their goal which they provide us before. It is really good at some dump case on market now.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:23:07 PM

It's nice to come here every day and see constant updates from the development team. It is very good that you continue to write news and shoot new videos for us!
Agree the project is running in the market for quite sometime now and with this period of time the project is continuously growing. They are working very well and the project is impressively stronger and able to attract and gain plenty of investors and supporters.

The team continuously do a lot of hard work for the good of their platform. They have been able to achieve some great height which we actually see in their daily updates. So, time is nearly come and probably the team are very busy making some arrangements with their clients.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:27:03 PM

Yeah, it's a good bonus for the investors so that the investors just wanna invest and all in their money to the Ubcoin because they believe.

This is a good move by the team because it can attract more to the investors and supporters. All I can say is that investors is well deserved to get thay kind of rewards. Having that reward can help them earn high profit. Hope so the team will never tried to think for a strategy that can attract the people same as that can help them earn profit.

Not just an attraction to the investors it will help them in maintaining its credibility towards the crypto community. With no hesitation many will be having a good profit on this project since they always make a decision that would enhance their goals and objectives.

I agree, investors in this project definitely have a better shared profits. Also, they maintained their good reputation which is somehow also an important factor to consider.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: