Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:30:52 PM

❤️ Weekly update from Ubcoin: 23.07–02.08

👑 Very cool product screenshots, AI-system news, links to many video Reviews and a bounty update - in our new regular update to the community.

💎 Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/weekly-update-from-ubcoin-23-07-02-08-f97265e6c865

Very good development, the team really finds alot of way to improve this project and its good to hear that they are looking forward not only for the future of the project but also to their investors. Hopefully they will have a successfull  future because they deserve to be on that place.

Yes. This project and the team really deserved to become more successful as they were able to provide and fulfill all necessary works to make this platform become more likely. And I do hooe that it will continue to be like this until the launching and the implementation comes.
Becoming more successful is not a great thing for a big project like this because they have to make the platform still unique even if they have succeeded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:32:38 PM

👑 Very cool product screenshots, AI-system news, links to many video Reviews and a bounty update - in our new regular update to the community.

💎 Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/weekly-update-from-ubcoin-23-07-02-08-f97265e6c865

Very good development, the team really finds alot of way to improve this project and its good to hear that they are looking forward not only for the future of the project but also to their investors. Hopefully they will have a successfull  future because they deserve to be on that place.

Yes. This project and the team really deserved to become more successful as they were able to provide and fulfill all necessary works to make this platform become more likely. And I do hooe that it will continue to be like this until the launching and the implementation comes.

This is a proof that the team of this project really works hard to achieved this kind of level. It shows that the project is progressing and very successful in terms of achieving their goals step by step  and become more likely to people. I do hope that the team will continue all their doings to make it more successful till end.
KingDome

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:36:31 PM

This is a proof that the team of this project really works hard to achieved this kind of level. It shows that the project is progressing and very successful in terms of achieving their goals step by step  and become more likely to people. I do hope that the team will continue all their doings to make it more successful till end.
Well, this proof is having a great effort because they can have a better meaning in the project after they got all what they want in the ICO.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:50:20 PM

Becoming more successful is not a great thing for a big project like this because they have to make the platform still unique even if they have succeeded.
Can't  quite understand what you're pointing about here, why does becoming successful is not a great thing? Doesn't making it  become more success can't bring any uniqueness at all? Please state it carefully.
Coklyp11

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:35:33 AM

We have a list of erc20 compatible wallets listed on the website. You can use any of them for the transaction. You can send me a private message for further assistance but pls not that I won't pm you first ❗️
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

I think your hoping to say is that achieving their initial goals are but small part of success, but I think its one aspect that can affect the projects success. And yeah unique features would be better.

Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:54:23 AM

I wish they could take a great opportunity for the ICO because it is just a small catchup to reach the 11k ETH! Keep improvement, dev!

Fingers crossed in the hope we will reach that number Wink
Betay

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:55:43 AM

We are NOT similar to other projects, we are absolutely unique compared to other platforms. So, there are two businesses you could possible compare us: 1) Crypro-Goods Exchange. Ebay is the closest example. We are not competing with that business, though we are using the same way of selling and buying goods - but the audience and purpose of that buy/sell operations are - to INVEST or EXIT in crypto. So, if a person wants to sell his iPad and get USD - he always goes to Ebay. But
a person wants to become investor in Crypto and all other ways are complicated fot him - he uses an ordinary way - selling anything. 2) Exchanges. Bitfinex is the closest example. We are taking the idea of investing. But the main difference is that in classic exchange you need other currency to exchange it to crypto and back. Exchange will set limits and you’ll need to pass KYC, as they are dealing with real money.
Betay

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:58:59 AM

We have a list of erc20 compatible wallets listed on the website. You can use any of them for the transaction. You can send me a private message for further assistance but pls not that I won't pm you first ❗️

I don't know exactly who offers this, but please just pinpoint the people that the list of compatible wallets is shown on the website and people can find all the information needed on there. If people really want to PM anybody to get more information, they better go to the Telegramchannel https://t.me/ubcoin and private message an admin there.
KingDome

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:52:31 AM

I wish they could take a great opportunity for the ICO because it is just a small catchup to reach the 11k ETH! Keep improvement, dev!

Yeah, no worry about the hard cap won't be reached because your success is not depended on the ICO! just use the funds from the ICO safely
Levyathan

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:57:29 AM

They taking such a really high risk to work hard and its worth it until they have achieved the 10k eth in the ICO. I willing to support the project moreover.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:10:17 AM

They taking such a really high risk to work hard and its worth it until they have achieved the 10k eth in the ICO. I willing to support the project moreover.
Very true and indeed buddy that the team Ubcoin is having hard time to keep pushing hard for this project to reach more and more achievements that will bring more exciting improvements to this project. Well, without the effort of the team behid the Ubcoin project this great project alone can make this far. So, all of this good thing that happens to Ubcoin is all thank to the project team.
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:06:56 AM

Yeah, no worry about the hard cap won't be reached because your success is not depended on the ICO! just use the funds from the ICO safely

I hope this ICO sale will last long? By the way what is the status of hard cap sale? Did they already reach it?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:09:09 AM

I hope this ICO sale will last long? By the way what is the status of hard cap sale? Did they already reach it?

The ubcoin ico sale will;l be ending at Aug 27 and you can check the status of tokens sale details on ubcoin official website https://ubcoin.io/en for day by day updates will happening there so you can check.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

I have no doubt that they will succeed, the team can reach all heights and all the amounts that are planned for the achievement. The team is working hard.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

Being unique isn't the mantra to success for most ICOs though (despite the fact that literally all ICOs the same 10 odd ideas that seem to be there)
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

I have no doubt that they will succeed, the team can reach all heights and all the amounts that are planned for the achievement. The team is working hard.
on the official website of the project indicated that they collected already 10399 eth. Therefore, I have no doubt that they will reach their goal, and maybe they will be able to collect more than necessary.
Jedie22

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:57:33 PM

Hopefully the project progress will continue as it releases weekly updates for the investors and supporters good way to let people now the status of the project every now and then. Its been awhile since they started to launch the project in the market and from then the project receive numerous appreciation and investors.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:13:04 PM

That's the one of the challenges that each project will encounter, because of the wide and big community of cryptocurrency its normal to have a competitors but those competitors will give the team more strength to face and laugh to all the issues in life.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:55:56 PM

Yes, exactly the development team of the project has been work hard since from the beginning to till now to make this project hugely successful. And very soon the team will achieve their goals.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: